The Affair and the Aftermath

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jane, he was there for two days."

She nodded.

"Yes, I know. You went to work, and I was only in my tiny silk robe when he arrived. He pushed me up the stairs and onto the bed saying, 'I know what you want' and I did, I'd been thinking about him all night. He wouldn't even let me put the robe on after, he made me walk around naked all day so he could feel me up whenever he wanted. He fucked me at lunchtime and had me again later after he had tidied up and we were waiting for you to come home."

"I remember that well. I gave him £20 for a drink! Once we had sorted everything out, we both had a shower and a beer and ended up fucking in our smart new bedroom."

By now my cock was pumping urgently and I was close to cuming

"I know." She gasped; her orgasm close. "I got it four times that day. I loveeedddd iiiiiiittttttt..."

Her last words were forced out as her orgasm broke over her and my frantic shafting of her cheating cunt had me hovering on the edge as I looked around the room, thinking of the carpet fitter fucking the dirty bitch on this very bed. I stared down at her. Tied and orgasmic, telling me that she had done some of the things I had been fantasising about her doing, I knew in that instant that I could not love her more. I scooped her legs up so they were pinned back by my arms and pounded her so hard I thought my cock would break. I punctuated each of my next words with I powerful thrust of my cock.

"That.Won't.Be.The.Last.Time."

Unleashing what felt like torrents of boing spunk deep inside her as I said 'time'.

Later, curled up together in the afterglow of amazing sex and wrapped in a bubble of love, I told her that she was free to have sex with anyone she wanted, provided she told me about it. I suggested that she tell Chris Tyler that she needed his cock and that he could have her whenever he chose and that thirdly, I would be looking for a guy with a big cock to fuck her while I watched as soon as possible. All she could do in response was nod and grind her sexy arse against my cock.

Two weeks later we are sitting in the bar of the Avon Gorge Hotel in Clifton in Bristol. She is in a short sexy dress, hold up stockings, matching lace bra and panties, hair and nails perfectly done, red lipstick and dark make up. She looked amazing, both beautiful and erotic.

Sitting opposite her, alternating between gazing into her eyes and at her tits as they bulged out of her low-cut top was Simon, an account manager for a telematics company. He was handsome, charming, and successful. He also was possessed of a very large cock. Once we had drank the bottle of champagne he bought we went up to our room and with mounting excitement and haste from him and Jane they were soon naked (apart from her hold-ups) on the bed, locked into a 69, her slurping on his huge cock as he licked her newly waxed cunt. Looking up from his task he looked at me, sitting in the chair watching, cock in hand.

"How do you want me to fuck her first? On her back? Doggy? Her on top? Spoons? You choose the first. After that I'm going to shag this dirty bitch any way I want."

He had her on top at my direction so that I could see his thick cock as it split her cunt lips and disappeared inside her. We found him through a contact website and had a few emails then a 'zoom' call before agreeing to meet him. He was perfect for our first time. Super confident and very experienced, made her cum time and time again before leaving in the morning with a cheerful smile.

It was a great experience, we both loved it. She was my own private porn star and she was getting fucked by a big cock until her eyes rolled back in her head and she was weak from the orgasms. That was a year ago and not everyone has been as successful. Some guys think they can do it but are just too nervous. Never mind, of the dozen or so that we have decided to meet only a couple have been poor and a couple - like Simon - have been outstanding. He has become a good friend and a regular fuck.

He has a nice house in a quiet location outside Bristol and we went to a 'special' barbeque there last summer. It was 'special' mainly because he invited couples who's wives he'd fucked plus some of his horny friends. It was a hot day and as he had a pool everyone wanted a swim. That was to be expected but house rules forbad swimming costumes so once the drink had been flowing for a few hours most of the guests were naked. He then set the standard by fucking a beautiful young Lithuanian girl as we stood and watched, and the party quickly turned into an orgy. I fucked a couple, including the Lithuanian girl, but Jane seemed to have a different man between her legs whenever I looked at her. She's not sure how many she had but she is adamant that we are going again next year!

Back at work she spoke to Chris, told him that I knew what had been going on and didn't mind and was happy for them to carry on. He didn't believe her, so she brought him home with her after work and I got to watch her taking his 'monster' for a couple of hours. He is still fucking his way through the workforce but finds time for her every couple of weeks, mainly when she begs him!

Looking back, I'm so glad I went to that little party and got cornered by Michelle. I doubt it worked out the way she expected. She was probably hoping I'd cause a scene and at some point, she would get back with Chris. Instead Jane and I have discovered a mutually satisfying hobby. It's not a lifestyle that suits everybody but at the moment I wouldn't have it any other way.

12