All Comments on 'The Affair and the Aftermath'

by GregLemond777

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
SOS

Same old cuck shit one star! Any moron can write this shit!

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

We haven't had a corporate whore cucks husband with boss story in a couple of days, so we were due.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

god he is one sick son of a bitch when she started to screw her boss that was the time to toss her not to enjoy someone else doing his wife like i said sick dummy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
THIS TIME WILL BE THE LAST TIME

Had I found out my wife did that, she'd be out the door.

patilliepatilliealmost 4 years ago
A little cucky

when you are waxing the bishop into your wife's sodden panties after her tryst, instead of taking her for seconds. The overall tone is a little pervy and fetishy for my taste. The cheating no good, and the wife's attitude toward it lousy. But when I think of the character and his marriage a bit, it is mainly a question of style. Not everyone does things the way one thinks they should.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

This is fantasy, in real life they would have no love or respect for each other her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Never understood this scenario

Wife fucks her Boss. Husband finds out. It continues. Why would any husband upon finding out that his wife is a slut, do anything but divorce her? She's showing him, by her actions and words, that she has no love or respect for him and she's exposing herself to every nasty disease known to man. Any man with half a brain divorces her, sues her Boss and the Company and retires to some nice little tropical paradise. A satisfying lifestyle? More like stupidity runneth amok. Who knows how long they'll last before they catch something and die? Awful story.

1 star

luedonluedonalmost 4 years ago
"It's not a lifestyle that suits everybody"

Mr Lemond, you'll probably get a goodly number of readers agreeing with you on that.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
26thNC

Glad to see closet cuck 26thNC in the comments again

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
She sounds just like

A Royal Marines Mascot

Daryl_MooreDaryl_Moorealmost 4 years ago

It always amazes me that some people don't get the concept that everyone has different fantasies. The Anonymous person that is still upset his wife left him for a good lover and can't get the idea that some men love to share their wives. Then bigbob2406 swung his tiny dick to complain about a cuck story while it was really a hotwife story. I thought it was a great story and well worth the read. Not everyone is vanilla so keep adding spice to the world.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Well that went south quick

It wouldn't be so bad if the reactions and dialogue were more realistic. Irrespective of fantasy what husband would not be angry finding out their wife was cheating?

What sort of excuse is "it was just something that just happened without me thinking about it."

Going through the trauma (self inflicted), of being caught and having to confess, what wife would not pack her or better his with the ultimatum he gave her?

I skimmed the sex after his erection after Michelle or Mandy (pick one it's not hard), finished telling him of his slut... I mean his wife, Chris' slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
why get married if WIFE fucking another man

when a real man complain about a wife that another MAN whore,every cockold in the place get piss.hell no i don't want another man fucking my wife.

GregLemond777GregLemond777almost 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks to the people that have added my story to their faves or have started following me, Its much appreciated.

To those posting anonymous comment, why do you bother? You deny me the right of reply which suggests that you are not that confident of your position. I really dont understand why you even read stories like this, you obviously dislike the content.

As I have said previously, I principally write for my own amusement. If others like it then great, if not then I'm not heartbroken.

Maybe I should post in another section than Loving Wives but honestly, isn't that description supposed to be ironic?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Very hot

She sounds like a fun wife that will keep the pot simmering. I love women that know what’s expected of them and keep the boys happy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

So your comment about replying to anons isn't you replying to them, your user name isn't your REAL name, if you don't want anonymous comment then stop being like the many writers on here who allow them then complain and DON'T ALLOW ANONYMOUS comments, you as a writer have that CHOICE when you submit the garbage you just wrote.

lori791lori791almost 4 years ago
fantasy

it is a fun fantasy for my husband and me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent account

Very similar to my wife who I encouraged to start an affair with her boss. It has lasted more than 2 years and improved our own sex life so much.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 3 years ago

I am not sure if there is a thrill in forced sex but the borderline connotations of rape are disturbing.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

His wife fucks her boss and it opens up new adventures...yes its called the divorce process.

Any gay/bi man who watcges his wife really needs to just take the cock by reigns and stop pretending to like pussy.

GregLemond777GregLemond777over 2 years agoAuthor

@iameasel, I see a huge gap where your story could be...but maybe 'got married, had sex' might be a little dull...?

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 1 year ago

Ha.

Another husband having the FORTUNATE opportunity to get rich and get rid a cheating wife.

Sue the boss and dumped the harlot.

/

"It's not a lifestyle that suits everybody"

-you ae SOO right...

I so hate cuck stories.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 1 year ago

Really cuckold stories just ain't my style.

Making the wife a cum-dumpster (to piss @Tilan off) is just so...disgusting.

I hate cuck stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I did you a favor and didn't rate it.

Not a bad story I just hate the whole premise.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

I like the premise, but not well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not sure which one of them is a worse person, its a toss up. Hopefully both will come down with STD's and the world will be a better place without them. Thank goodness they don't have kids. These two breeding would only result in disaster!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

If husband thinks he's won, he's beyond delusional. She just continues to use him like a puppet on a string. What a complete idiot and a cheating skank slut. Worst of the worst.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Idiot husband and cheating skank slut wife. I guess they are perfect for each other. Hope she gets some juicy STD's from one of her next studs and shares them with hubby. Everyone would be better off without these two morons around.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGregLemond777@GregLemond777
Just a horny guy that likes horny women. All my stories are based on something I have been told or have taken part in, embellished a little to make them dirtier. Other stories not suitable for Literotica are available if you are interested in bondage, rape and how girls stop ...