The African Princess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She said, "I'm not the same person, Mark. I was always an independent bitch. I know I was always rude and aggressive to other people as a protection mechanism. I didn't realize that I had made so many enemies. I knew that I ran with the popular crowd in high school, and since I'm black, I always tried that much harder than the other girls. But none of that seemed to matter to you, Mark. You helped me and protected me without demanding anything in return. You took me into your house after I treated you like shit. I am so sorry for that, Mark."

"Stop apologizing, Michelle. That was history." Mark got an ornery smile and said, "But if you really feel bad, lose the towel."

She said, "Yes sir" as she immediately dropped it onto the floor. "Would you like me to do anything else, sir?"

"Hmmm, let me think about it," he said.

Michelle smiled at him and said, "May I please suck your cock, sir?"

"That sounds good," he said. "Crawl over here and suck my cock."

Michelle crawled across the floor and began sucking Mark's cock. She took his cock form her mouth and begged, "Would you take off your pants so I can suck on your balls?" Mark complied and Michelle put his balls into her mouth and suck them. She worked on his cock until he blasted his load down her throat. "Mmmmm," she moaned. "I love it when you cum in my mouth."

She looked at Mark and asked, "Can I get you another beer, Honey?

Mark had never had anyone so willing to do things for him. "Sure. Thanks."

After she handed him his beer, she sat quietly for a few minutes while looking at the floor. Then she said, "Mark, you've known me for 12 or 13 years, but I've only known you for a week. I ignored you in high school and now I see that was my loss. I would do anything to make that up to you. And what makes this even worse is that I think I'm . . Never mind."

Mark looked at her and said, "What Michelle? What were you going to say?"

"It's -- it's embarrassing Mark."

"Tell me," he said. "What were you going to say?"

She looked down at the floor and said, "I think I'm falling in love with you. You see, I'm just getting to know you for the first time. You had your infatuation years ago and have gotten over it."

"Come here," he said. She got up and walked to him. "Sit on my lap." She sat down and put her arm around his neck. "I've gotten over my infatuation, Michelle, but I've always remembered you, many times while I lie in bed at night. I knew that our social status, different races and me being short and fat while you were my African princess would keep us apart. I would never have believed that you would be sitting here on my lap." He began massaging her breast and her nipples were immediately hard.

"Oh Mark," she said. He continued manipulating her breast while she squirmed and moaned on his lap. She came quickly and leaned in and kissed him. She said, "Mark, you are a wonderful man. I love you and I'll do anything you want."

"I don't think you know what you're saying, Michelle. You've always been independent, and I don't think you'd be happy if you weren't independent."

"My independence has made me a hated bitch. The longest I've ever dated anyone was that loser Levon. Being with you this past week has made me happier than I've ever been in my life. When I find a place to live in town and get a job, you'll never get rid of me."

"What makes you think I want rid of you? I thought you could move in with me until you find a place. But frankly, I don't want you to find a place."

She smiled her beautiful smile and squeezed his neck. "Really? I'll do anything for you Mark." She paused for a minute and then asked, "Besides sharing your home, can I also share your bed? You can have me whenever you want and however you want."

He smiled. "Now how could I turn that deal down? I think I should hurry and agree before you renege on the deal."

She grinned. "Or you could consider that the starting point and negotiate a more favorable deal."

He said, "Be careful. I am very creative. Maybe I'll even rent a few videos to get some ideas."

"OK," she said. "We'll keep the negotiations open until you come up with something else for me. Do you want me to rent a few videos for you?" They both laughed and Mark picked her up and carried her to bed. She looked at him and asked, "Tonight instead of gentle lovemaking, would you fuck me? Fuck me hard?"

Over the next couple of hours he used all of her holes. He fucked her ass and pulled her hair and then made her suck his cock. She begged him to fuck her pussy. She climaxed over and over and moaned and screamed, "I love your cock, Mark! Fuck me. Oh Mark. Make me your bitch, baby."

Mark loved it. Here he was fucking his fantasy woman and her begging to be his bitch. Oh, how the times have changed.

They fell asleep in each other's arms and when he woke in the morning, her mouth was already wrapped around his cock. He shot his load into her mouth and she swallowed every drop. She jumped out of bed, tossed on one of his tee shirts and said, "I'll make your breakfast while you shower."

As he showered, he was thinking about Michelle's actions from the night before. Although it was really hard to believe, it appeared as though she was a little submissive. If that was true, then he was entering a new realm of life. Wow! To have this hot black woman submissive to him would be a dream come true. He figured he would experiment some more tonight.

During breakfast she told him that the insurance adjuster would be dropping off her check for the car today and she hoped to hitch a ride into town to look at cars and maybe find a video for them tonight. He laughed and told her that she could drive his classic Triumph TR3 to town. When she asked what a TR3 was, he took her with him to the garage behind the house and opened the door. When she laid eyes on the classic British racing green car, she gasped. "That car is beautiful, Mark. I couldn't possibly take that. I would be scarred I would mess it up."

He turned around and pulled her closer and lifted the shirt so he could put his hand on her bare ass. He kissed her and she melted in his arms. "Oh Mark." He squeezed her ass. "Oh . . Oh . . that feels nice." She moaned. He continued to kiss her and squeeze her ass until she came in his arms. Her knees were weak and she almost fell to the ground.

He said, "Now take the car Michelle. OK?"

"Yes sir," she smiled at him. "Anything you say."

The man in the video shop enjoyed starring at Michelle's tits and ass when she stopped for the video that afternoon. She had to dress professionally for her job interview, but she made it a point to bend over a few times to let him look at her ass. She asked for one that he would recommend between mixed races, when the woman is submissive. He smiled and took only a minute to produce one. He said, "This guy turns her into a wanton whore and makes her do everything to him.

She smiled and said, "Then that's the one I want."

When she left the store, the owner called his friend Tony and said, "Guess who just walked out of my store with a video about submissive black women? Michelle, the bitch that we graduated with."

"No shit!" Tony said. "I wonder when she got back in town. I have to tell Mark about this. He always had a kind of crush on her."

When Mark got home that evening, Michelle had a nice dinner ready for him. Once again she was wearing one of his tee shirts. She said, "I hope you don't mind me wearing your shirts, Honey. They're really comfortable."

"Michelle, I've always thought you have the best legs I've ever seen, and I love it when you show them. You can wear my shirts anytime. Besides, that tee shirt makes it easier to get you naked."

She asked, "Would you like me to be naked? I'll take this off if you want."

He smiled. "After dinner. But first I want to hear about your day."

"OK," she said. "I think I found a car but I want you to look at it first."

"OK. Do you want to go after dinner?"

"No," she said. "I have another idea for tonight. And, I think I got a job in Dr. Maola's office. He'll let me know tomorrow. And, she reached below the table and showed him a video, I picked up a video to help your imagination come up with things that you can do to me."

When they finished eating, Michelle asked, "Do you want to watch the video or would you like a blow job first?"

"Take your shirt off and suck my cock first so I'll last longer later."

She peeled of her shirt and dropped to her knees in front of him. She sucked his cock and swallowed his cum. When she finished, she put the video into the player as he pulled up his pants. She left her shirt on the floor and walked over and sat on his lap. As the movie began, he started tweaking her nipples. She moaned and came, here pussy gushing onto his pants. She said, "Oh shit, I'm sorry Mark."

"Don't worry about it Michelle. I'm sure we'll do more before the night is over."

They spent the next 72 minutes watching a white man completely use and abuse a black woman. She was virtually his sex slave. During the movie Mark continued to play with her breasts giving her two more orgasms. At the end of the movie, she asked, "What did you think?"

"I liked it, Michelle. Do you really think you could go along with the things in that movie?"

She responded immediately, "I would do any of those things for you Mark."

He said, "Yeah, but she was basically his sex slave. He called her all kinds of names. He treated her pretty rough."

She smiled at him. "And I would be your sex slave. And you could treat me rough and call me anything you want. I really would like to try it. Please, Mark."

"Alright Michelle, if that's what you want. Pick a safe word so you can stop it if you want."

"I don't want a safe word, Mark. I trust you."

The next two hours was a new experience for both of them. Mark eventually did everything that was in the video that his friend Tony warned him about. He fucked all of her holes and called her a black whore and slut. He slapped her ass and her tits and called her his bitch. He made her beg to eat his ass hole and to suck his cock after he ass fucked her. He came on the floor and made her lick it up, calling her a cum dump and a fuck hole. He finally put her in the bath tub and spit and pissed all over her. After one more ass licking, he went to bed leaving her in the tub.

Michelle was exhausted. She lay in the tub for 20 minutes and then showered and joined him in bed. When he woke up in the morning, she was snuggled against him with her beautiful leg across his legs and her arm across his chest. She opened her eyes and smiled at him. He asked, "Are you OK, Michelle? How do you feel?"

She purred," Mmmm, Honey. I feel wonderful."

"Are you sure I didn't hurt you? That was pretty intense last night. I had never tried some of that stuff."

"You didn't hurt me, Honey. And I hadn't done some of that stuff either, but I loved it." She snuggled closer and said, "I loved being your black whore and having you treat me like one. And any time you want to do it again, I'm game for it."

Mark said, "I have to admit that I enjoyed it more than I thought I would. I usually don't treat people like that and I've never treated a woman like that."

She smiled and said, "Well, first of all, I deserved it for the way I treated you. And secondly, I know that you don't treat ladies like that, but remember that I wasn't a lady. I was your black slut."

He smiled and said, "Yes, you are a black slut."

"Mmmmm, she moaned. "I'm your black slut."

He kissed her and then got out of bed. She got up and said, "Your breakfast will be ready when you come downstairs."

On the way to the shower, he said over his shoulder, "Serve me naked today."

She smiled at him, "Yes sir. My pleasure."

When Mark came downstairs, his naked black slut was just putting his plate on the table. He squeezed her breasts and ass and sat for his breakfast. Michelle sat next to him and sipped her coffee. He asked, "What is on your agenda today?"

"While I'm waiting on a call from the doctor's office, I'm going to clean your house. Then I'm hoping you'll go check out the car when you get home and then I want to take you to dinner wherever you'd like to go."

"Sounds good, Michelle. You pick the dinner place, OK?"

When Mark got home, he changed into Dockers and a golf shirt and Michelle wore a mini skirt and tight tee shirt without bra. "Wow," he said. "You look hot!"

"I'm dressed for you, Mark. From now on, maybe you could tell me whether you prefer me to dress as a proper lady or casual or as your black slut."

They drove the Triumph to dinner and checked out the auto dealership. Mark liked the new Mustang that Michelle selected so she gave the go ahead to get it ready for tomorrow. She took him to dinner at his favorite steak house. After dinner, they stopped at Murphy's Pub. When they entered, all the men in the place watched this hot black woman in the mini skirt walk across the room. Mark's friend Tony, who had given him the heads up the day before about the video, came over to them. Mark said, "Tony, you remember Michelle, don't you? Michelle, this is Tony."

Tony said, "Good to see you again Michelle. You look good."

Michelle said, "Hi Tony. Mark told me that I was a real bitch in high school and that I treated you all badly. I'm truly sorry for that. There's no excuse for my actions and I hope you will forgive me."

Tony was stunned. There was a long silence and then Tony said, "Uh, sure Michelle. No big deal. What are you doing back in town?"

"Well, I hope to get a job and move back here," she said.

They talked for a few more minutes and then Michelle excused herself and went to the restroom. Tony watched her ass and legs as she walked across the room, and then asked Mark what the hell happened to turn the ice queen bitch into a seemingly decent person. Mark explained that people just change sometimes, and she had changed for the better. Tony asked where she was staying and Mark said, "You're not going to believe this buddy, but she's staying with me."

"Holy shit!" he said. "Every guy in high school wanted to fuck her, but she was the snootiest bitch in school. Are you telling me that you're actually going to get a shot at fucking her?"

"Not only is he getting a shot at it," Michelle said from behind him, "he's already done it quite a few times. And I think I'm becoming addicted to him." When Tony turned in embarrassment, she smiled a big smile at him. "Don't worry about it Tony. I know I was a bitch. And I'm sorry."

Tony smiled an embarrassed smile and said, "Well, all I can say is that my pal Mark is one lucky son-of-a-bitch if you're staying with him. Did you know that you were his fantasy girl in high school and even for a couple of years afterwards?"

She raised her eyebrows and looked at Mark. "Oh really? He didn't tell me that."

Mark looked at the floor. He said, "Well, I was already feeling bad enough that you didn't know who I was. I'd really feel bad if you knew that my crush lasted well beyond high school. Damn, I wish you hadn't told her that Tony."

She laughed and said, "I'm trying to make all that up to him now, Tony."

Tony said, "Well, if you get finished with him, let me know."

She smiled and said, "I don't think I'll ever get tired of Mark. It's probably a question of him getting tired of me."

At 10:00, Mark said that they had better be getting on home because he had a long day at work tomorrow. They said good bye to Tony and walked out to their car. Once again, all of the men in the bar followed Michelle's hot ass and perfect legs all the way to the door. "Wow," Tony said under his breath. "That lucky son-of-a-bitch."

When they got home, Mark was so tied that he fell right into bed and fell asleep. Michelle put on one of his tee shirts and climbed in beside him. He woke up in the morning with his cock in Michelle's mouth. He said, "You're really going to spoil me, Michelle."

"That's what I'm trying to do, Honey. I'm trying to make you see that you can't live without me."

Mark didn't get home until 7:30 that evening and he noticed the brand new Mustang in the driveway. When he got inside, Michelle met him at the door naked and said, "I had a wonderful day and I want to celebrate by sucking your cock." She unzipped him and stuck his cock in her mouth. Mark face fucked her until her shot his load down her throat.

When she finished, she stood up and said, "I got the job and I got my car." She hugged him and said, "And I got to give you a blow job. Three for three." Mark broke out laughing and then Michelle joined him. "Dinner is on the table. I got sub sandwiches tonight because Tony told me that you like them."

"I do like subs. They're my favorite and I have them several times a week."

"Well, I'll get you subs whenever you want them. But I'll also cook for you, Honey."

"Thanks Michelle, but you don't have to do that."

She looked at Mark and said, "I want to cook for you, Mark. I want to take care of you. And I want you to do something for me."

Mark smiled and asked, "What can I do for you, babe?"

She grinned when he called her 'babe.' She said, "I want to be your black slut again tonight. I want you to treat me like I'm just a common black street slut that you paid for and want to get your money's worth abusing."

Mark smiled at her and said, "You got it, slut, but let's eat first." She smiled a huge smile and followed him into the kitchen.

After dinner, he looked at her and said, "Stand up slut." She immediately complied. "Get your black ass over here and eat my ass while I drink my beer." She licked his ass for the 15 minutes it took him to drink his beer. He grabbed another beer and lifted her over his shoulder and carried her to the living room and put her on the floor. Stand up and bend over the couch cunt. She complied immediately. He lubed his cock with her pussy juice and rammed it into her ass as hard as he could making her scream like a banshee. He fucked her hard and pulled her hair and reached around and slapped her tits and pinched her nipples hard. He had no idea how many times she came, and he really didn't care. When he was ready to cum he shot into her ass. He reached down and got the spoon that he brought with him and told her to stay in that position as he scooped the cum form her ass and then fed it to her. She swallowed it all. He put her over his knee and spanked her ass. She licked his ass again while jacking him off. He got hard and flipped her onto her back and rammed his cock into her soaked pussy. She screamed when she came again. He continued to call her names as he pumped her pussy and slapped her tits hard. She moaned and screamed and thrashed around like a whore as he called her any derogatory name that came to his mind. Finally, he withdrew his cock and shot his cum into a glass that she had left on the coffee table. While Michelle was sweating, panting and recovering on the floor, he pissed into the glass of cum and grabbed her hair. He pulled her to a sitting position and told her to drink it. Without hesitation, she took the glass and drank it down. She smiled up and him and said, "I'm your slut, Mark."

They showered together and then went to bed. The next morning, Michelle was so exhausted that she didn't even wake up when Mark got up. He left for work and spent the day billing customers and giving estimates. When he got home and raised the garage door, Michelle walked naked into the garage while the door was going up. He pulled in beside her and noticed that she looked kind of sad. When he got out of the car, she hugged him and said, "I'm so sorry Mark. I wanted to wake you up this morning with a blow job, but I didn't wake up. I'm sorry, Honey, and I love you."

He laughed and put his arm around her and they walked into the house together. "What is that I'm smelling, Michelle?" It smells really great."