The African Princess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled and said, "I made pork roast and all the fixings today, Honey."

"Mmmm, that's one of my favorites, babe. Let's eat and then talk."

She filled his plate with food and then asked, "Would you like me to suck your cock while you eat?"

He said, "Not tonight babe. I want to ask you something."

"OK, Honey. You can ask me anything."

He took his time and said, "Michelle." She didn't like how serious this was starting to be. "Michelle, you've been my fantasy woman for a long time. When you agreed to move in with me for a while, that made me very happy even before we made love." She smiled at him. "After we made love, it was kind of like a dream come true. And then when you became my black cock slut, that clinched it for me. What I'm trying to say, Michelle, is that I want you to move in with me permanently. I think I love you."

Michelle jumped up from the table and sat on his lap and hugged his face to her bare breasts. "Oh I love you so much Mark. Why didn't I see that all those years ago. I think I wasted so much of my life being by myself."

"Before I go any further, Michelle, I want to know which Michelle is moving in here."

"Mark, I can be all of them for you. I will be a good partner and make your meals and take care of your house. And in bed, I will be your lover or I will be your slut. I am yours, Mark."

"OK, Michelle. Then I would like to get married." She squealed and jammed his face back into her breasts and screamed, "Oh yes yes yes, Honey. Thank you Thank you."

"Wait a minute," he said. "I think we should get married. And tonight I want you to be my lover. This weekend, I want you to be my slut all weekend."

"Oh yesss, Honey. I'll be whatever you want. I'm so happy, and I know I don't deserve this. Thank you, Mark."

They made long passionate love that night and fell asleep in each other's arms. Michelle couldn't recall ever being so happy. At breakfast, Michelle asked, "Since the weekend begins tonight, what would you have your slut greet you wearing when you get home?"

He smiled and said, "You pick out the sluttiest outfit you can find and wait for me outside on the porch at 5:00. Who knows, I may strip you out there and fuck you over the lawn furniture."

She smiled and said, "Honey, you can fuck me anywhere you want. And I hope you treat me extra rough this weekend. I want hand prints on my tits and ass."

When Mark got home, Michelle was waiting on the porch wearing a very tiny dress with all but one of the buttons undone. Her tits were visible to everyone when she turned and her pussy was on full display whenever she walked. Mark parked in the garage and came out onto the porch. He put his arms around her and she put hers around his neck which lifted the dress showing her ass to anyone walking by. He reached down and unfastened her last button and slid her dress from her shoulders to the floor of the porch. He shoved two fingers into her pussy and fingered her to climax. He watched over her shoulder to make sure no one was around, but Michelle was oblivious to anything. All she wanted was to please her man. Mark lifted her and carried her into the house where he fucked her on the table and then had her clean his cock.

The weekend was so intense that they both slept like stones each night. On Saturday night, Mark was pounding her pussy from behind while pulling her hair and Michelle was begging him to make her his black whore forever. She begged him to treat her like his own personal slut and do whatever he wanted. She screamed that she was his property and he owns every part of her slutty body. She promised to dress like a whore for him and even let him select her clothes if he wanted. She offered to serve him naked every morning and to start each day with a blow job. She asked him to call her 'slut' and 'black whore' or anything else that he wanted.

It was the greatest weekend of Mark's life. Whether you believe in karma or the old expression 'What goes around comes around,' this weekend was an example of both. Mark thought of the times when he was totally ignored, and even yelled at by that snooty black bitch Michelle in high school. He wasn't even worthy of her acknowledging his existence. And now, he owns her body and soul and she is completely subservient to him. She begs him to dress her and to treat her like a lowly whore. He smiles as he thinks of snooty black bitch Michelle being converted to slutty black fuck hole Michelle.

Admittedly the thought briefly crossed his mind to share her with his friends and maybe even sell her ass to anyone she snubbed in high school. But he quickly ruled against that. He really did love her and he knew he would never find anyone to spend his life with who was as hot as her and who would agree to be whatever he wanted. So they eventually got married, and Mark was happy to see that her attitude towards him and sex didn't change with a wedding ring. The only time their sex life slowed was when she was pregnant with their two children. But after the kids were born, Michelle was right back to her slutty self with Mark. Mark never regretted his decision to invite Michelle to stay with him, and Michelle never regretted her decision to become Mark's slut.