The African Safari

Story Info
A trip to Madagascar becomes a pleasure fiesta!
4.7k words
4.06
11.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's only a few times in life that we find ourselves in a situation that is so scary and thrilling at the same time. Today I am going to describe a beautiful experience I had in the midst of a life threatening situation. It all began when I had this wildest idea of going on an African safari.

There was this adventure sports team working in Madagascar who gave tourists different packages of wild safari where they can really face the dangers of the jungle. Without much thinking I got on an airplane and flew to Madagascar. When I visited the adventure sports center, I found that there were many Indians there along with people from multiple other countries.

Next day morning the tour coordinators announced that we will be divided in many teams and we have to complete the task of moving through the jungle. We would enter the jungle at one point and have to use the map and clues available to reach the other side of it where the refreshment camp is located. We were all thrilled for this new adventure. It was a bright sunny day and the adventure began at 9 AM. The plan was to reach the other end of the jungle before sunset. Every person was given a flair gun and a set of bullets along with other provisions like ropes, knife, wireless device etc.

About two hours into the adventure suddenly disaster struck. A storm formed in the Indian Ocean and moved towards Madagascar. It started raining cats and dogs as if there was a cloud burst. This together with strong thunder and lightning caused the people to run in all directions in panic. Very soon, I became separated from my team as I looked for a shelter which I found under a large tree. It wasn't very efficient but at least I could stay in one place waiting for the storm to pass. My watch indicated that the storm lasted for about 45 minutes. That was more than enough to cause the necessary damage. The forest was dripping wet and so was I.

Once the storm cleared, there was mild rain that continued. I thought of slowly moving towards the South where the other camp was located. I followed the compass when I heard a sound from behind a bush. I pulled out my flair gun and pointed at the bush when suddenly a girl's voice was heard calling "Don't shoot! Don't shoot!". I asked her to come out of the bush.

Slowly two girls emerged out of the bush. By the shape of the eyebrow of the first girl, I immediately recognized that she was Punjabi. The other girl had a little more East Asian look. I asked them what they were doing there. They said there was a wild boar and they hid themselves from it behind the bush when they were chased. "Damn it!" I thought there weren't many dangerous animals in this jungle. Apparently I was wrong.

The Punjabi girl said that her name is Gurpreet Kaur and told that I could call her Ginni. The other girl said that she was from Vietnam and her name was Alina Nguyen. I asked them whether they still have the flair gun. They said they wasted the bullets firing at the wild boar. Unfortunately the wireless devices got damaged as well. I said that the compass seems to be working fine and that we should head South. Whether we reach the camp or not, we will surely reach the other end of the forest. They said okay.

We started walking towards the Southern direction. The ground was very slippery. After a few minutes we reached the bank of a river. We were treading carefully when Alina tripped on a rock and fell. We tried to grab her but the slippery slope took her down to the river and started flowing away. "Alina!!!" shouted Gurpreet as both of us ran along the bank attempting to reach her. But Alina was a strong swimmer. Somehow she managed to swim to the opposite bank.

We were glad that she was safe. Alina stood at the other end of the bank and shouted that we shouldn't worry about her. She also said that if she finds any rescue party, she would inform them about us. We waved at her and she ran into the jungle on the other side of the river.

Ginni and I were now pretty tired from the running when suddenly the wild boar reappeared. Ginni asked me to use my flair gun. I told her that I can't use the flair gun and said that we should find a muddy swamp. There was one near the river. We ran and towards it and jumped into it. Since the swamp would engulf us, we threw one end of our rope to a nearby rock and stayed in the swamp for a few minutes. The wild boar tried to make a move but it was too scared of the swamp. After sometime it ran into the jungle.

We pulled ourselves out of the swamp. But we were completely covered in dirt. The sun was up again and we had to wash ourselves before the mud dried up on our clothes. The proximity to the river was a boon as we could collect sufficient drinking water and it was easy to spot us in the case of a rescue operation. However, washing was difficult due to the strong currents in the river. After walking along the bank for a long time we came near a rock where the river bifurcated and one part actually formed a small waterfall-like flow. I knew that this was an ideal spot to wash ourselves. I helped Ginni climb down to the waterfall and wash herself while I stood guard of our supplies. After she came up, I went down and did the same.

It was now required to dry ourselves. Few yards away we spotted a large rocky area with one big rock in the center. I told Gurpreet that she can dry her clothes on the other side of the big rock while I can do it on this side. She agreed and was glad that I am letting her have some privacy. So she went to the other side of the rock. For me removing my clothes was easy. I got naked immediately and laid down all my clothes for drying in the sun. I called out to Ginni to see if she was doing okay. She said she was fine and that it was taking a little longer for her to get out of her clothes as they were wet and tight.

During our smalltalk there was something I discovered. There was a small fissure through that big rock due to which one could see what is going on at the other side. The devil in my mind woke up and I immediately peeped through the fissure. I saw that Ginni was still trying to remove her clothes. I knew that I will get a very long show. The anticipation itself started stirring up sensations in my cock.

She managed to remove her T-shirt revealing her black bra laden upper body. "Yummy!" I thought to myself and slowly started rubbing the tip of my dick. She started struggling with the denim jeans that she wore. It was wet and completely stuck to her body. She started slowly pulling it down. The slow revelation of her black panty was quite a turn on for me. I stood there and enjoyed the show while giving my ding dong the pleasure it deserves.

After several minutes of struggle she finally managed to get the denim jeans off of her. She also kept the clothes for drying. However, she didn't become naked. She let the wet bra and panty on. I called out, "How is it going?" though I knew exactly how it was going. She replied, "Everything is fine. But I had a question." I asked what her question was. She asked whether I have put my undergarments also for drying. I said yes since wet underwear could make us sick.

She was not very confident in getting completely naked although she trusted that no one was around. Her bra and panty look was enough for someone to masturbate. I started rubbing vigorously in anticipation of her getting naked and had a strong orgasm. I tried to suppress my pleasure moan but a little sound did escape my mouth. I shot my load of cum on the rock itself near the fissure. She heard the little moaning sound and asked what it was.

I was panting for breath but I managed to say that I just struck my foot on a small rock and that I was fine. I stood near the fissure for few more minutes thinking why she is delaying so much in getting naked. She was just sitting on the ground as if she was sun-bathing.

Few more minutes of patient waiting finally rewarded me. She started having itching sensations in her private parts due to the wet underwear. So she slowly turned and reached behind her back and unhooked the bra. Then she turned giving me a side-view. She looked around one more time and slowly removed the bra revealing her small but firm boobs. My dick was started to get hard again. I thought, "Geez! That was quick!".

She set the bra alongside the other clothes for drying. She then turned again and bent over and slowly pulled her panty down revealing her slightly hairy ass. It was not the sexiest ass but in this lonely jungle expecting porn star level maintenance from a girl who hardly does make up was expecting too much. So I just savored the ass-reveal as the panty came down. As she was bent over, I could catch a little glimpse of her pussy and the pubic hair. "So, she is not a shaver!" I thought.

After putting her panty for drying she sat down again in the same sun-bathing pose. But this time her being stark naked was too much for my cock to handle. I again came with a powerful orgasm and let out a muffled moan one more time. "Are you okay?" she called out. "I am okay. I just hit the rock again. Don't worry about me." I shouted back while recovering my the post-orgasmic vibration in my body.

Cumming two times within a few minutes was too much for me. I sat down in the sun too to sun-bathe. After about two hours of sitting the clothes dried. We replenished ourselves with the water we had collected from the river. I got dressed up first and asked whether she has dressed up too. She dressed up about 10 minutes later and came to my side of the rock.

I said I need to relieve myself and went to urinate behind a tree. During that time she was curious to see which rock had I struck myself that I let out a moan. To her suprise and utter horror, she found the fissure! Not only that she saw the stains of semi-dry semen on the rock. At first she didn't understand what it was. She took a little sample and smelled it. As she had no sexual experience before she didn't know what semen smelled like but she was familiar with masturbation and highly suspected that it is my semen which came as a result of me viewing her and masturbating. She felt disgusted and afraid at the same time. However, she was not willing to show that as I was her only reliable means of survival in this dangerous place.

At a little distance we found a small cave overlooking the river. It was a dangerous thing to do to climb into that cave but its strategic location would prevent any wild animal from getting in. I had some knowledge of edible wild fruits and we collected a few along with fresh water from the river and settled down in the cave. We knew that the rescue operations may take time and we may have to spend the night in the jungle.

Inside the cave I was on one side of the floor and Ginni was on the other side. We had our bags beside us. We we provided with sheets in our back pack using which we made make-shift beds to sleep on. I almost immediately caught sleep because I was really tired. I was woken up with sudden thunderclap. Apparently the storm had returned and there was lightning outside. One of the lighting rays struck just a few meters away from the cave opening. Ginni screamed and came towards me. I asked what the matter was. She said she was scared and wanted to sleep beside me. I said okay and tried to get some sleep.

Just like in the morning, the thunderstorm subsided into a regular rain. The sound of it was soothing and I was about to drift away in sleep when she opened a conversation:

"Can I ask you a question?" she asked.

"Sure... I guess," I was in no mood to talk but I agreed.

"Will you honestly answer my question?" she asked again.

"What is going on?" I asked now still half-drowsy.

"Today behind the rock....." she started but stopped midway.

My heart started pounding. "Did she know?" I asked myself.

"Today behind the rock what?" I asked.

"I found some stains near a fissure in the rock," Ginni was now a little more bold.

"What fissure?" I asked playing innocent.

"You know exactly what fissure. There was a fissure in the rock," Ginni said firmly.

"Okay... there is a fisure. So?" I asked.

"I want to know whether you watched me through that fissure," she said.

"What are you talking about?" I asked still trying to end the conversation.

"Please don't play innocent with me. I need to know whether I am safe with a man whom I didn't know 24 hours ago," she said with concern in her voice.

"Why aren't you being clear about what you want to ask?" I asked her.

"Alright fine. Did you masturbate looking at me through that fissure today?" she asked directly.

"Of course I did. Anything else?" I asked and tried to go back to sleep.

She was silent for a few minutes then started crying. Now I was concerned. I asked her why she was crying.

"How can I trust a man who just pleasured himself looking at me naked hiding behind a rock like a creep?" she asked sobbing.

"Look... it was at the spur of the moment. I was naked and I saw you in skimpy clothes and later without them. I am pretty sure no man could resist shagging at that situation," I tried to reason with her.

"But it feels so..... wrong," she said while continuing her sobbing.

I remembered the wise words of a dating expert - "No matter what, never apologize to a woman!"

"Listen... I can't sleep if you keep crying. What is done is done and I can't undo it. Just think about it like I watched some porn video and masturbated. Forget that you were the star in it. Now stop crying and let me sleep," I literally ended the conversation.

She felt silent for a few minutes. I thanked the heavens and caught some sleep. Suddenly there was a loud thunder outside. She screamed and hugged me. I was woken up by the thunder and was surprised to feel her body pressed against mine. I just caressed her hair and asked her to relax and that it will be alright.

She said she is scared and held me tight. I rubbed her back with my left hand and a little while later my hand went down to her ass and caressed it a little. She lifted her knee and kept it on my body silently signaling me to massage her thighs. Suddenly I pulled her hair with my right hand which brought her face and chin slightly up and I planted a kiss on her lips. She was not expecting that and immediately tried to pull away.

But I held her firmly and pressed on with my kiss. Then I climbed on top of her and held both her breasts while still kissing her. Her mouth was shut but my kneading of her breasts eventually led her to open the mouth a little. I pushed my tongue inside and started sucking her mouth. Her little resistance was futile and she gave in and started responding to my kiss positively. Our tongue started playing with each other.

After a few minutes we both sat up. There was no light except for occasional lightning strikes.

"Remove your clothes!" I commanded.

She agreed and started stripping. I don't know if it was because she accepted my masculinity or because she was stuck in a cave with no choice. Either way I didn't care.

I too removed my clothes and became naked. I extended my arm and touched her. I could feel her nude body. I slowly pulled her towards me. She showed a little reluctance but came to me anyway.

I hugged her tightly for sometime while savoring the sensation of her breasts on my chest. Then I gave her a kiss. She responded without any problems. First I sucked her upper lip, then the lower lip and then slowly parted her mouth with my tongue and gave her full blown French kiss. We exchanged each others saliva while we caressed each other's backs.

Then I gave a tender kiss on her forehead. She loved the affectionate gesture and hugged me immediately while saying "ummmmm...". I knew she was enjoying this.

I kissed the side of her neck and slowly moved to the hollow of her neck and gave a kiss there. She gasped. Then I slowly laid her down and started doing the same old cliche thing with breasts that guys do i.e. I bit and sucked on one nipple while I played with the other. All the while she kept moaning in pleasure, "ummmm....", "ummmmm.....", "ummmmm......"

My right hand went down and touched her pussy and sure enough her hairy pussy was dripping wet. The female was ready for mating!

But I wanted to tease her a little more. So I went down and bent both her knees and spead her legs apart. I started licking her perineum. I could hear the change in her moaning sound. Then I ran my tongue along her vulva in oval motion. "Aaaah....." she moaned in a melodic way. I knew she was at the verge of climax.

I nibbled at her urethra a little and enjoyed the saline taste of stale urine and then started licking and biting her clitoris. Poor Gurpreet. It was too much for her to handle and she gave a cry of sheer joy! That was most definitely a multiple orgasm. I went up again and kissed her and she just hugged me and passionately kissed me as if I had given her some precious gift.

She caught hold of my rock hard penis and asked, "What are you waiting for? Take me!"

That was more than enough consent for me. I immediately got on top of her and bent her legs and spread them wide apart. Then I pushed my rod into her wet and dripping hole.

She was a virgin and my dick just took away her status. She bit my neck with a hicky when I deflowered her. That encouraged me to start pumping. Since I had come two times during the day I knew I will be lasting for a long time. I just kept pounding her hungry juicy pussy and she kept moaning "ah.. ah... ah... ah..."

She had many orgasms in the meantime and eventually my cock exploded with a third load of its cum for the day. I continued pounding as every drop of my cum filled her pussy. Eventually I was spent and I collapsed beside her panting for breath. That was a good cardio exercise for me.

She spooned with me and kissed my cheeks and said, "Thank you... I never experienced this pleasure before."

I felt proud that I had deflowered a girl.

We cuddled and fell asleep in each other's arms.

When I woke up she was not there beside me. I checked her belongings which were still there. I got a little worried but then I thought may be she went out to freshen up. I was right. She freshened up and also took a shower in the waterfall and came back. Her walking into the cave naked was an instant turn on. She giggled looking at my erection. I immediately started rubbing myself looking at her. She sat a few feet away from me with a seductive look in her face and bit her lower lips. I came after a few minutes and I moaned heavily to which she laughed as she found it funny for a man to make sounds like that. It was apparently a girly thing.

Anyway, I also went out with my flaccid dick to freshen up and take a shower. When I returned she had already cut some of the wild fruits for breakfast. We ate it while still naked. It was quite funny. I had brought some aloe vera stems with me from the wilderness. She asked what those were for and I told her that I will show her later.

We had no idea how many hours or even days we will be stuck there. We debated the possibility of exploring the Southern direction but then finally agreed that it is much safer in this cave than any other place. There was no guarantee that we may find another safe place if we wander out. So we decided to stay and wait for the rescue party.

After breakfast we rested for a while. I was finding it hard not to look at Ginni and she knew it. No man can control looking at a naked woman. I finally asked her to turn around and put her hand on the wall and bend. She already licked her lower lips in anticipation and obeyed me like a servant.

She bent over and put her hand on the wall. That stabilized her position. I knelt down behind her with her ass facing me directly. I spread her ass cheeks and smelled her asshole. The intoxicating aroma of her rear end made me rock hard! I sniffed her ass for five minutes while kneading her ass cheeks. Then I spread the ass cheeks to its maximum. Her asshole and the dark skin around it was fully visible for my eyes to feast.

12