The African Safari

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slowly touched her asshole with my tongue. She let out a soft moan. Then I started licking her asshole and the area around it. This was a new kind of pleasure for her. Within a few minutes I was in full blown ass worship mode. I kissed and licked and sucked her asshole. Later I also started fingering her pussy vigorously.

Me eating her ass and fingering her pussy made her cum twice in a short span of time and she arched forward in orgasmic shock while thrusting her ass further to my face. I finally removed my face that was buried deep in her ass since I was also out of breath.

I asked her to assume the doggy style position but with her ass facing skywards. She obeyed without questioning as she would do anything for the sexual pleasure that I could provide her. I then asked her to flex her anal muscles a little so that her asshole opens up a bit. She did as instructed and I broke one of the aloe vera stems and poured the slippery sap into her asshole. It was slightly cold and the sensitive skin of her asshole twitched with her letting out a "ummmm....." moan.

Aloe vera sap can be used as a make shift lubricant in the jungle. I had seen it in one of the jungle porn films long ago. I therefore used the same. As the sap entered her asshole, I also fingered it a bit to make the entrance as soft and smooth as possible.

I positioned myself behind her and slowly inserted my cock into her asshole. It was tight but very smooth. The dick went into without much problems. "Aaaah....." she moaned as the sensitive nerve endings of her rectum were experiencing a foreign body for the first time.

Once my penis was completely inside, I started the destruction of her ass by pumping in an out vigorously. She got so engrossed in the pleasure fest that her hand automatically reached and started fingering her clit and pussy lips. After several minutes of intense pleasuring she exploded with earth shattering multiple orgasms!

It was going to be a few more minutes for me as I had ejaculated already in the morning. Her orgasms encouraged me to pump even more vigorously. I started fucking her ass with all my might as if my life depended on it. Within minutes I roared like a lion as I experienced an orgasm that I have never felt before in my life. Every cell in my body vibrated with extreme pleasure as I shot my load of cum into her asshole!

My both hands were holding her breasts and my powerful orgasm made me squeeze them like hell causing her to scream in pain. Her boobs were in terrible pain while her ass and pussy were experiencing extreme pleasure. This completely confused her brain and her body curled and spasmed.

I also curled along with her as my body was still spasming. After a few minutes of intense bodily vibrations both of us were curled into a ball panting for breath. Neither of us had experienced anything like this before. I don't know how long we lay there but eventually once my breath was normalized, I tried to get up. My flaccid penis slowed oozed out of her asshole. I went out and washed myself. My penis was covered with aloe vera sap, my cum and her shit.

As I was washing I heard the humming of a distant helicopter. I looked around and at a far distance I saw a red rescue helicopter. But it was too far for them to see us. I immediately ran to the cave.

Ginni was still sleeping after the pleasurable event. I woke her up and said that there was a rescue helicopter in the horizon. I asked her to wash up and come while I ready our things. She immediately went out and washed her asshole and came back.

We dressed up and came out of the cave. I knew that the rescue helicopter would return but didn't know when. We patiently waited for almost two hours and then like a ray of hope the helicopter appeared again. This time it was coming in our direction. I waited for it come comparatively close.

I pulled out the flair gun and fired a shot into the sky. As the helicopter neared, I fired one more shot. The chopper stopped mid-air and hovered. We waved towards it and it started descending. There was a plain are near the cave. We signaled them to hover there. The pilot moved the chopper in that direction and the rescue team started lowering the ladder.

I let Ginni climb in first. After about three minutes, I also climbed into the chopper. To our surprise, Alina Nguyen was in the chopper. She had informed the rescue team about us and they had been looking for us. Gurpreet hugged Alina in gratitude and I shook her hand.

We were brought back safely to our main camp. The adventure finally came to an end and it was time to return. Both Alina and Ginni shared their contact details including address and phone number to me and I shared mine with them. Ginni and I couldn't show any affection towards each other in public. Her next trip was to another country and I had to return to mine.

But we promised each other that some day we will meet again.

After a tearful goodbye, we finally parted ways.

12