All Comments on 'The After Party Ch. 01'

by mytasteislikecandy

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
odeoodeoabout 20 years ago
Good Story

Good story very good plot I really enjoy reading it, keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Another "E-Z White Woman" Story

Okay for a basic stroke, but RUINS it is the "old tried and true" formula: "My White Boyfriend's Pathetic Mini-Me Can't Measure Up to the Mighty Black Man".

Inter-racial sex I can definitely get into; but more beating up on White Men I just cannot. In fact I will offer up something to all who read this: My Black ex-girlfriend (an RN) always told me that I treated her "better than any black man had ever treated her before or since". It's not that size doesn't make a difference; it CAN!!

BUT! ONLY if you know what to do with it. Color doesn't make for a good lover. Most black men I have asked (no! not all of 'em!) will NOT EAT PUSSY!. And most black women I have been with all head straight for the vaseline jar prior to initiating sex with me; I actually have to stop them!

Once I get thru with the foreplay and the pussy-eatin' there ain't never a need for the vaseline, and THAT has been a universal comment! And since I'm as white as they come, I can only guess that the blatant stereotypes found here are so much bogus crap!!

Get over it, and find a new format! Here! Here's one: A pretty and dissatisfied white (or Asian?) woman wants to go out, and "gets a little curious". No "Puny White Little-dicked Boyfriend or Husband" in the format! Something realistic!!

Any Takers???

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
White yanks in denial?

I don't know when the white Yanks who comment on these big black dick stories are going to come out of denial. You just don't measure up guys. Hee Hee!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Except The Gay Guy

Who hacked this out now has A.I.D.s Who doesn't mesure up, boy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Beautiful ! All white girls need to be taken like that. They know white boys can't touch that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous