All Comments on 'The Aftermath'

by CAP811

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Jorel1455Jorel1455over 17 years ago
Rough

This is romance???

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Not much romance

There doesn't seem to be much romance in the story, in fact none at all. Now if this Chapter 1 and the story continues there it may end up a romance story. One would hope anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
okay...

Despicable characters with backstory...okay...next!

ohioohioover 17 years ago
I really liked it

I found it very sad, and moving, and disturbing. In addition to being very sexy.

I can't tell whether this is the first part of something longer--but if you're thinking about continuing it, I hope you will.

Best, ohio

smy3thsmy3thover 17 years ago
Deeper than the usual Lit

I like this story. It was creative. Dark and troubling. Makes the reader think and wonder. Well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I liked it! I thought it was a bit sad.

Two people who are obviously very sexually compatible. But, it proves that sex isn't love. Although, some people want to believe that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
You really are a bit warped arent you in this stor

Your comments and lack of understanding on the story Miranda point out why much isnt there.

ohioohioabout 14 years ago
Excellent story!

I'm amazed that there aren't many comments on this one. It's a bit mysterious, yet clear enough--and full of strong emotion. I liked it very much.

Thanks, ohio

ephraimephraimover 13 years ago
Good Story!!!

Good descriptive narrative and character development. Dark subject but well told; like, the emotions of two people who have a history they wish they could change and raw emotions that prevent a relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
REALLY DESPICABLE PEOPLE..........................

Continuing to to the same selfish, destructive behavior that defined why they're despicable. I don't want to hear about their self serving depravity. I went above where I think this should be rated and gave it a 2 for grammar and spelling.

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

Sad story but goes to show how one's actions can destroy a family and its relations, but then again like they say what goes around comes around. 4 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous