The Afterparty: Backyard Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

.....

Well, then... my brain stammered. I looked to Nicole to see what she would say.

"I-" Nicole said and hesitated as she stared at my cock.

She didn't have her first forfeit, she'd used it too early in the game.

Nicole tore her eyes from my cock and looked me in the eye, and she slowly slipped from her chair and down in between my legs, putting her small hands on my knees. Her topless tits were right there in front of me as she leaned forward slightly.

"John?" Nicole whispered. "This won't change anything between us, right?"

"I mean," I stammered. "I think it kinda will. But not too much if we don't let it. It's just... oral, right? You're still my best friend. "

"Hey," Matt said.

"Shut up, Matt," Sarah said from between Miranda's legs, and he did.

"Pinky promise me," Nicole said, holding up her pinky.

I wrapped your pinky in hers, pressing our thumbs together to lock the promise. It was a stupid thing that our Mothers always did growing up, a remnant of their sorority days together, and Nicole and I had picked it up.

With the promise made, Nicole took that same hand and wrapped it around the base of my dick, tilted it forward and cautiously licked the bottom from about halfway down up to the head, her tongue small and warm and sending tingles all through my body. She did it again, dragging a slightly different path. Then again along the side. And then she took the head in her mouth, sucked on it like a popsicle, and raised her eyes to check my reaction.

I was open-mouthed and in heaven. Miranda chuckled through her own soft moan, grabbed my hand and squeezed as we were both orally serviced by our best friends.

"Someone bring Nicole the names," Sarah said, breaking her lips from Miranda's pussy again for a moment.

Tiff was the one who grabbed the bowl, bringing it over to Nicole. She raised her lips from my cock, but kept holding it in one hand and slowly stroking while she fished with the other and pulled a name slip.

"Miranda," she read and put it back. She turned and looked at my crush, then looked back at me, and took another long lick of my cock before speaking. "Miranda, I dare you to take your dress off and let John play with your tits."

"Yes!" Tom cheered. "Yes, keep this ball rolling!"

Matt just shook his head and rolled his eyes at the excited jock, while Tiff raised an eyebrow and considered his naked form jumping around.

"That is something I will definitely do," Miranda said, and she sat up slightly so that she could pull her dress off over her head. That revealed a pretty black bra, not quite lingerie but nice enough, that she also quickly stripped off, revealing her tits. I was kind of surprised to realize they were almost as large as Sarah's, just a little higher on her chest and she didn't flaunt them as obviously. Tiff still had them both beat, but you were extremely happy with this development.

Miranda shifted in her seat, spreading her legs a little wider to accommodate Sarah, and leaned back into me. Quickly, I wrapped my arms around her and placed my hands on those wonderful tits. Her areolas were just a shade darker than Sarah's, and a little smaller, and as I played a couple of fingers over them her nipples quickly hardened into nubs.

Nicole had gone back to suckling my cock, mostly keeping the head in her mouth as she watched me put my hands on Miranda for the first time, but occasionally dipping lower onto the shaft. Miranda reached over and ran her hand through Nicole's hair, fixing it slightly for the slighter blonde girl with a smile. "I can't believe how wild this game is getting," Miranda whispered. "Your hands feel so good, John. And Sarah, oh my god, why didn't you offer to eat me out before?"

"Because you would have said no, bitch," Sarah laughed.

"Mmm, John, just brush your fingertips - yeah, like that," Miranda crooned. "God, Nicole, you look hot sucking John's cock. And you're playing him like you're a natural - have you two really never done this before?"

I shook my head, and Nicole hummed a negative, "Mmm-mmm," around the dick in her mouth. It was hard to know where to look - on the one hand (or hands) I wanted to watch Miranda with my hands on her tits and Sarah between her legs. On the other, I also wanted to watch Nicole as she continued to surprise you with slight variations of her mouth or hand, softly sniffing in surprise or giggling every time your cock flexed or reacted to what she was doing.

"Fuck, this is wild," Miranda moaned softly, then motioned to Tiff to bring her the bowl. She drew and read it and tossed it back. "Sarah," Miranda said and sighed. "Sorry, babe, but I guess you're done down there."

Sarah rose from her spot between Miranda's legs with a smirk. "Girl, any time you want, I'll do that again," she said. "I was right, you are super tasty."

"Thanks," Miranda laughed, and slowly closed her legs as Sarah stood up. "Well, to reward you but also tease you even more Sarah, I dare you to go grind on Matt with no underwear whatsoever,but you can't cheat and slide him in you."

"Oh, you evil bitch," Sarah chuckled. "I mean, you're my evil bitch, but still."

On her way towards Matt, who was still sitting in that same chair with his cock out and standing at attention, Sarah pulled a name from the bowl that Tiff had set back on the table.

"Tom," Sarah announced as she climbed back up onto Matt's chair facing him. She reached down and positioned Matt's cock so it was pointed up his belly, and then peeled off her thong and tossed it on the table before sitting her naked pussy onto the underside of Matt's hard cock.

Sarah pivoted as she began shifting her hips back and forth, sliding her pussy on Matt, and you saw her eyes land on Nicole for a long moment of consideration.

No, Sarah, I thought.Don't do it. Don't be that person.

But Sarah's eyes kept roaming and landed on her sister, who was lounging without anything to do for several dares now. Sarah got a smirk on her face as she glanced between Tom and Tiff. "Tom, I dare you to have Tiff sit on your cock, but you're not allowed to thrust at all. You need to just soak on that bench. Tiff, same to you. No thrusting, no wiggling."

"Well, at least it's a start," Tiff said and quickly stood and dropped her sweatpants, revealing she hadn't bothered putting on underwear when she went to change. Or maybe she'd never been wearing any to begin with? She was completely shaved down below, though was far enough from you that you didn't get a good look. "Come on, muscleman," she said. "Grab a seat."

Tom did, sitting with his legs wide and his cock projecting forward and up. He was grinning from ear to ear. "Yeah, babe," he said. "Come sit on papa's lap."

Tiff turned and backed her ass up to him, and then shifted slightly as she reached under her and positioned his cock at the proper entrance, and sat on him. Tom groaned, and Tiff settled down with a sigh. "You try calling yourself papa again and I'll show you who's boss, yeah?" she said.

I didn't care what was going on over there. Honestly, that was the first real sex happening in the game, and I couldn't give a single fuck. Nicole was still sucking my cock, but now Miranda had reached down and wrapped her hand around the base so Nicole could stop holding it. Now Nicole had slowly started fondling my balls, while her other hand pinched her nipples lightly. And I still had my hands full of Miranda's tits, softly squeezing and groping, then rubbing her nipples between my thumbs and fingers and making goosebumps appear on her arms and chest.

"Ah, crap," Tiff laughed from sitting on Tom. "Everyone is pinned down and I need to draw a name. Hold on, boo," she said and patted Tom's hip before she began to stand up.

"Oh, oh fuck," Tom gasped, his eyes wide as he watched Tiff's pussy slide back up his shaft. "Oh, yes!" he groaned, and just as Tiff was raising off of him, Tom came.

His cock, without any manual stimulation left to it, went off and splattered several blurts of cum on Tiff's outer lips and thighs.

"Oh, shit," Tiff laughed, looking down between her legs. "Well, oops. My bad, sorry Tom."

"Nah, nah," Tom groaned, reaching down and stroking his cock. "It's fine. I'll be good again in no time."

"Well, alright," Tiff said, half-doubting the confidence. Not seeming to care that she had cum between her legs, Tiff went and grabbed the bowl, bringing it back to Tom to pick from.

"'K, hold on," Tom said, still breathing deeply from going off. He wiped his hands on his chest and blinked, then reached into the bowl and pulled out a name. "John," he read.

He looked over at us, leering at Nicole's naked back and Miranda's bare chest in my hands. It was still the sort of stare that made me worried for the place this game could go, but fuck if I wanted it to stop right now.

"You know what? I think Nicole isn't putting in enough effort on the blowjob. John, I dare you to skullfuck Nicole. Get that dick down her throat and make her gag until you blow."

"Jesus, dude," I said, but felt my cock get that little bit extra hard at the idea.

"Well there goes my massage," Miranda sighed, shifting and pulling my hands from her tits.

"For real though," I said. "I feel like 'skullfucking' might be a bit much, no?"

"Nah, little blondie can handle it," Tiff said. "The key to a good facefucking is to keep calm and keep your teeth out of the way."

"That and remember to enjoy it," Sarah said. "It's fine, Nicole is a big girl, she can take it. Right, Nicole?"

"I, ah," Nicole hedged, unsure. "That's a bit of a step up from what I've done before."

"Oh, don't be such a little cockteasing bitch, Nicole," Sarah said, looking over her shoulder at the smaller girl. "Either get his cock down your throat or use your forfeit and take a punishment."

Nicole had slipped her mouth off of me and now she frowned over at Sarah. "Fine! I, um, fuck. Fine, I guess." She looked up at me. "I can probably handle it, John. Do it. Fuck my face."

I could read the expression she had like a book.Do it, and I'll get my revenge on her. This could turn out poorly.

"There you go," Tom said, smirking as he slowly fisted his soft cock, trying to stroke it back to life.

I stood up and Nicole shifted on her knees, looking up at me as I closed the distance. "You sure about this?" I asked.

"Yes, just fucking start," Nicole nodded.

"Alright," I said, and fed my cock into her waiting mouth.

I started slow, only going about as deep as she'd sucked me, and she wrapped her lips around my shaft. As I thrust carefully a few times, I went a little deeper and felt Nicole gag slightly and suck in a breath through her nose.

"Hey, I said skullfuck," Tom said. "Get to it or I say you fail and I get to choose something even better."

I grimaced at Tom, then looked back down at Nicole as she looked up and nodded, her tongue on the underside of my cock. I breathed in and nodded back, then held her head with one hand and started thrusting harder and firmer, picking up speed. Nicole's lips slurped and spittle started to build, and then her eyes were watering as we kept looking at each other. I went even deeper, glancing into the back of her throat, and she gagged and pushed me away. I withdrew, my cock trailing lines of spit, and Nicole coughed twice, catching her breath.

Then she looked back at me and said, "Keep going." She opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue, inviting me back.

I did, sliding in firmly, all the way until Nicole's nose was pressed against the root of my cock and I could feel her bottom lip brush my sack. She'd swallowed my cockhead into her throat - I wasn't massive, so it's not like I was deep in there or anything, but I could feel that extra squeeze, that rippling of internal muscle.

"Fuuuck," I groaned.

Nicole started bobbing, her silvery hair bouncing around her, and as she swallowed and re-swallowed around my cock she started pinching her nipples again.

Miranda stood up, entirely naked, and then knelt down on one knee next to Nicole and gathered up her hair, pulling it back from the slight girl's face. "There, that's better," she said.

Nicole hummed her thanks around my cock, then looked up at my eyes again, her light makeup now smudged around her own, giving them a more smokey look.

Nicole and I kept it up as she gagged and slurped, me thrusting into her wet mouth as spittle began to leak from her lips and drip down onto her chest. "This is so hot," I muttered, and Nicole slurped harder. "God, Nicole, I wouldn't ever- fuck, so good!" Miranda reached around with the hand not holding Nicole's hair in a loose ponytail and grabbed Nicole's small boob, squeezing it hard, and Nicole whined around my dick.

"Fuck!" I grunted, my orgasm washing over me all at once at the extra noise and visual. Nicole pushed herself down on my dick rather than pulling away, and as I came I could feel her swallowing quickly, barely even tasting my cum as I pumped it into the back of her mouth and throat.

When I was done my knees buckled, and Nicole spit me out and raised a hand to help get steady.

"God damn," I groaned, my head feeling light after such a strong orgasm. "That was- Damn. That might have been the best orgasm I've ever had."

Nicole coughed through her laugh as she tried to wipe her cheeks and chest of the spit that had dripped over her. "Well, happy to provide," she said. She stood and slid back to her seat, her chest flushed and rising and falling deeply as she kept working to catch her breath. I couldn't help but stare at her tits, wet with spit and nipples pink and flush after being played with and twisted, standing at attention. "Just never tell our Moms," Nicole laughed.

I nodded breathlessly and agreed. "OK, my turn, right?" It was hard to keep track if that had been my dare or Nicole's.

"Mhmm," Sarah moaned, still over on Matt's lap and slowly rotating her hips so that her pussy lips were grinding all over him.

"OK, OK," I said, and stepped over to draw a new name. "Uh, Tom," I read.

"What you got for me, dude?" Tom smirked and stood up. His dick was still only half hard as he eagerly tugged it with one hand. To be frank, he was lewd and crude and I didn't want him anywhere near me.

"Tom, I dare you to go sit over on the diving board and jerk off until you're hard again," I said.

"Dude, the fuck?" Tom asked. "I just gave you a great dare."

I hated to admit it, but he wasn't wrong. "Just, uh, assign your next dare first, and it's only until you're hard again."

"Fine, whatever," he shrugged, and reached over and picked a new name. "Hah! Miranda," he laughed. "I dare you to come to the diving board with me and watch me jerk off." Then he turned and looked at the rest of us. "There! I didn't dare her to do anything to me, alright?"

Miranda blew out a breath, crossing her arms over her chest and cocking a hip. "Honestly, that... doesn't seem like much fun," she said. "I'll burn my forfeit on that."

"Then I get to pick again?" Tom asked, already reaching for the bowl.

"That's the rule," Matt groaned.

"You still alive over there, buddy?" I asked.

He raised a thumbs up from underneath Sarah, and she took his hand and sucked his thumb into her mouth. Her entire wonderful, pale ass was on display again in this position and there was a big part of you that was sort of jealous of him.

"Hah, Nicole!" Tom crowed. "Same dare- Wait, no, I swear I'm learning my lesson here. Nicole, I dare you to come over to the diving board with me and masturbate as well. There, that's a new dare."

"Fuck," Nicole said. She didn't have her first forfeit anymore, and if she forfeited she would need to strip naked and jump in the pool, and she'd be out of them. "Fuck," she said again.

Tom did a little jig, his cock bouncing around. "Come on, Nicole. Let's go jerk off together."

Nicole swallowed her spit, looking frustrated as hell. "Well, let me make my next dare," she said and stood and crossed to the bowl. I knew she was hoping to draw a name that could get her out of her predicament - she had options. She just had to be lucky, or clever.

"Oh, fuck yes," Nicole said, exhaling in relief and holding up the slip of paper. "I got Tom."

"Let me guess, you're going to send me to go sit in the car or something," Tom sneered.

"Actually," Nicole said, tapping her lips as she looked around. "Tom, would you like to make a deal?"

He looked at Nicole suspiciously, and I shook my head silently from where I was sitting back on the swing bench with Miranda. Nicole was a cutthroat board game player - Monopoly, Settlers of Catan, whatever game it was, she knew the rules in and out and would play around them to her advantage. Whatever was coming could change the game.

"Here's my proposition, Tom," Nicole said. I even noticed that she stuck out her chest a little bit more, letting him look at her small boobs as an enticement and distraction. "If I give you a dare that you will really, really like, then you have to promise that any dare that includes you touching me, or me touching you, you forfeit on."

"How much am I going to like this dare?" Tom asked, clearly thinking it over.

Nicole approached him and went up on her tiptoes to whisper in his ear, slapping his hand away as he tried to grab her butt. As he listened, his eyes went wide and darted over to Sarah.

Oh, shit. Two birds, one stone. Nicole was handling her Tom problem and planning her revenge at the same time.

"Done," Tom said, holding out his hand, and Nicole shook it.

I, unfortunately, didn't fail to notice that Tom had gotten hard again.

"Alright," Nicole nodded. "Then you're all witnesses to this deal, and hold him to it, right?"

Those of us paying attention - Miranda, Tiff and I, all nodded - while Sarah and Matt were lost in their own little world of not-quite-sex, not-quite-dry-humping.

"OK. Tom, since you did all the work to prep it, I dare you to fuck Sarah's ass."

Tiff cackled, while Miranda and I both went wide-eyed and looked at each other in surprise, before turning to Sarah.

"Yes. Yes, I think I will," Tom says, rubbing his hands together before spitting in his hand and smearing it on his cock.

"Whoa, whoa," Sarah said, her grinding on Matt having come to an abrupt halt. "Look, I've experimented as much as the next girl, but I wouldn't say that the tonguing I got was really 'prep' for a buttfuck."

"Oh, I'm sorry, Sarah," Nicole said. "What was it you said? 'Oh, don't be such a little cockteasing bitch? Either get his cock in your ass or use your forfeit.'"

"She isn't wrong, Sis," Tiff chortled. "Come on, slut. You and I both know you can take it, so walk the walk, don't just talk the talk."

My focus had slid from Nicole, Tiff and Sarah to someone else. Matt, who had pretty much been in his preferred dreamland, was still currently under Sarah and was glaring past her at Nicole. Not only was she disrupting his fun, but she was also pointing Tom right at his dream girl.

Shit, I thought. This wasn't good. Matt and Nicole were friends mostly because I was friends with both of them, and I knew if worse came to worst I would pick Nicole every time. But I really didn't want it to get there.

"Fine," Sarah said, almost in a mirror of Nicole earlier after her own prodding. "It's just a dick in my ass, right? It won't be the first time, and probably won't be the last. Tom, just... try and take it a little slow at first, yeah?"

"No problem, babe," Tom said. His smirk was big, and his angry cock was projecting ahead of him as he sauntered over and literally picked Sarah up out of Matt's lap. He stepped back two steps and set her down, putting a hand on her shoulder and getting her to bend at the waist. Then, without much more preamble than peeling one of her cheeks open and spitting into the crack, he lined up and started to push in.

1...45678...10