The Afterparty: Backyard Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm, no," Sarah said, pulling her lips from Nicole. She turned and pulled from the bowl. "Oh, it's you, Sis. Uh - how about you make sure Tom is locked and loaded to go again?"

"Sure," Tiff shrugged.

"Finally," Tom sighed. "Come on over, hot stuff."

Tiff smirked and sauntered to him in his chair. She bent at the waist and brought her lips to his ear, whispering something to him, and almost like magic, his cock started to rise from a half-chub state to full. Tiff then bent lower, her ass pointing back at you, Miranda and Matt, and she took one long suck on Tom's head and then stood back up.

"Challenge accomplished," she snickered.

"What? That's all I get?" Tom asked.

"Oh, hush," Tiff said, leaning over to reach into the bowl. "We'll find something more interesting for that cock of yours than a quick blowie. Johnny boy," Tiff said. "How are you doing over there?"

Miranda shifted, lowering her legs back to sit normally on the bench, revealing that my cock was hard again. "He's more than ready for a good dare," she said.

"Don't encourage her," I said, shaking my head ruefully.

"Well, I assume Tom wouldn't appreciate getting his jollies with John, so I guess I'll point you somewhere else," Tiff said. "Why don't you go relive your last dare, but with some variety? I dare you to go fuck Sarah while she eats out your other little fuck friend."

I glanced at Miranda, and she just nodded a little while smiling. I could see it in her eyes that she wanted to watch that happen badly.

"Alright," I said, standing from the swing bench.

"Hold on," Sarah said. "Let's reorganize. My knees are starting to kill me kneeling on the deck to munch these cunts."

She stood, taking Nicole and I by the hand, and pulled us over onto the grass. Then Sarah laid down on her back, her big tits shifting on her chest, as she spread her legs and held them by the backs of her knees. "Come sit that sweet little pussy on my face, Nicole," she said, licking her lips.

Nicole sort of shook her head like she still couldn't believe this was happening, and stepped over Sarah's head and settled down on her knees, lowering her cunt to Sarah's lips. The redhead immediately started working her tongue, and Nicole moaned and grabbed onto her own tits. Sarah then motioned to me without looking, gesturing to her bare, open pussy.

"Don't worry about prepping her," Tiff said. "Look at that slut, she's wet and hungry for it."

I knelt down between Sarah's spread legs and looked at her pussy. The way she was pulling her knees back left her totally exposed to the point I could even see that her ass hadn't entirely closed back up from getting assfucked by Tom and then Matt. Her pussy was flushed and flowered open and I easily notched the head of my cock in those slick lips. This brought me close to Nicole, just the length of Sara's torso away, and we looked each other in the eye as Nicole ground her pussy down onto Sarah's lips and I slid my cock into her warm pussy.

Sarah wasn't nearly as tight as Nicole - not that it was a hotdog down a hallway situation, but she just wasn't the tight, compact form that Nicole had. I penetrated her easily and deeply, her slick juices making quick work of the friction. She moaned into Nicole's pussy, which in turn made Nicole groan and lean forward, catching herself on my shoulders.

"Fuck, yes," Nicole said and looked up into my eyes again. "She's fucking good at this."

"She's an all-natural orgasm machine," I said, quickly starting to thrust into Sarah harder and faster. Soon I was fucking her good, the same pace I'd gotten to with Nicole before I popped, and Nicole was grinding down on Sarah's face as she grabbed Sarah's big tits, keeping them from flopping from the fucking by using them like handles.

Nicole and I, tag-teaming Sarah, was fucking hot. I glanced over at Miranda, and she was watching raptly, sitting with her legs up on the bench again and slowly toying a finger along her slit. Looking at Miranda also meant I was looking over at Matt, however, and I realized I hadn't even hesitated once Miranda gave me the nod.

Fuck.

Matt was hard again, his big cock standing proud from his lap, but I could tell he wasn't happy. He had that look like he was biting his tongue from saying something as he sat alone across the deck, while I was balls deep in the girl he liked.

"Matt, I-" I started, but Matt just grimaced and waved me off with a quick gesture. I wanted to apologize somehow. But how did I make it even sound like it was real when I couldn't stop railing Sarah? Her body was like it was made for sex - curvy and muscled and perfectly formed in all the right places to entice and tease.

There was only one way to apologize at this point, or one way that would matter at least, and that was getting him back into the game somehow. I had a flash of memory, of Matt arguing some political point in a university cafeteria when we were both freshmen, and him yelling 'bread and games!' over and over.

I needed to distract him.

So I slowed my fucking of Sarah, switching to long, full strokes. "Alright, someone bring me the bowl," I said.

Miranda immediately stood up and brought it to me, eyes locked on Sarah's body writhing under Nicole and I, taking in the points where the three of us were connected.

I reached into the bowl and pulled out a slip. "Matt," I said, surprised at how easily that had worked out. Getting Tom wouldn't have been helpful, and neither would Miranda - it didn't matter that I was fucking Sarah, I didn't want anyone else fucking Miranda. Nicole also wouldn't have been a useful pick for the same reason.

So really, my options were to send him to Tiff and give him some variety, or I could have him come to replace me. Matt getting to fuck both sisters would definitely be a story, but then again...

"Matt, I dare you to come take over from me," I said. I drove into Sarah once last time, deep enough to feel her clit press against my pubic bone as I tried to savour the feeling of her for one last moment, before pulling out.

Nicole was looking at you in surprise, and Tiff scoffed a little.

"Simp!" Tom jeered at me.

"That doesn't even make sense," I countered.

Matt, on the other end of the reaction spectrum, had hopped to his feet and immediately crossed the patio to the grass. As I stood up I offered him a fist bump, hoping that I'd picked right. "Yeah, not right now," he said, shooting me an uncomfortable look for a moment before he knelt between Sarah's legs. He laid his big cock on top of her abdomen, her clit pressed to the bottom of the base. It almost reached her belly button. I had no idea how Sarah's body was going to accommodate a baseball bat like that.

It did though. She didn't take him quite as easily as she had me, Matt needing to take a few exploratory thrusts to work his way all the way in, but she took him. When he was bottomed out Sarah groaned and patted Nicole to give her some breathing space for a moment. "Fuck, Matty," she panted. "Just- hold there for a minute..."

I backed off from the threesome, seeing that Nicole was adjusting her own footing so that she wasn't leaning towards Matt so much as she lowered herself back down to Sarah's lips. Instead of hovering, I went back to sit with Miranda, who immediately leaned in and kissed me, putting her hand on my cock and squeezing it despite the slick residue of Sarah still on it.

"I don't get it," she asked me quietly. "Why not dare Matt to do something with Tiff? I mean, I get not wanting to push him at me or Nicole at this point - the way you're looking at both of us says as much. But why give up fucking Sarah?"

"Because Matt has been crushing on Sarah as long as I have on you," I told her just as quietly. Matt was starting to get into a fucking rhythm over on the grass, dominating the attention of the others, but I didn't want to draw any attention to the minor, if not obvious, secrets I was spilling. "I'm sure he would have taken full advantage of fucking Tiff if I dared him to, but he'd be frustrated that I fucked Sarah after this without some sort of mia culpa symbolic gesture. And you're right, I didn't want that to be in the form of you or Nicole."

"That's kind of weirdly sweet," she said and kissed me on the cheek. "But you know there's a risk if we keep playing this game that Nicole or I will get dared to do something with him. Or me with Tom."

"If I ask you to, will you use your forfeit to stop that?" I asked her. "It's not really fair, since I've done stuff with Tiff and Sarah at this point, but-"

She kissed me again, sweetly and on the lips. When she pulled back, she was grinning. "I want you to be the only cock I play with tonight."

I couldn't help but grin, and she grinned back and bumped her nose against mine softly.

"OK. Get this game rolling again, babe," she said. "Find me a reason to get your rod inside of me."

"Yes, ma'am," I smiled and mock saluted her. I stood up and grabbed the names bowl and brought it over to the threesome.

Matt was now pounding into Sarah at speed, her tits rocking and rolling as she tried to thrust back at him, while Nicole sat up straight in a squat with her pussy still getting munched on by the redhead. "Here you go, bud," I said to Matt, holding the bowl out to him. "Your turn."

Then I was surprised because as Matt blinked and realized what I was saying and reached for the bowl with one hand, Nicole reached out as well but grabbed something else. She wrapped her fingers around my cock and pulled me towards her, taking me into her mouth and giving me a couple of sucks.

"Fuck," I grunted. Nicole looked up at me, the head of my cock between her lips, and smiled with her eyes as she sucked.

"Tiff," Matt read out and tossed the name back into the bowl. He looked over at the older redhead, who was sitting in the chair that he had been in up until his current activity. When he looked at her, the look on his face told me that he held her as responsible as he did me for Sarah having sex with someone other than him. She'd done it twice to him, too. "I dare you to get completely naked and fuck yourself with a beer bottle."

I definitely wasn't expecting Tiff to laugh at that. She was already bottomless but was still wearing that casual top that clung around her big tits. I wasn't really sure what she would be laughing at unless she thought fucking a beer bottle was child's play compared to what was going on. But she proved me wrong quickly.

"I double-dog dare you," she said.

Big brain plays from the older sister, I thought.

"Fuck," Matt said. "God damn it."

"Hah! She fucking got you, you big dicked freak," Tom howled his laughter. "Now you need to stick a beer bottle up your ass."

"No, fuck that. I'll use my forfeit," Matt said.

"I think that means you get a punishment, Matt," Miranda said.

"I say he needs to stop fucking Sarah and go sit on the diving board alone," Tiff suggested.

"Guuuh," Matt groaned, and slowly pulled out of Sarah. "Fuck."

"No, I think the point is No Fuck," Tiff chuckled. "Now go on, Massive Meat Matt. I'm sure you'll be back in the game soon enough."

Matt slowly stood, his eyes trying to take in every moment of Sarah with her legs spread for him before he sulked around the side of the pool over to the diving board.

"Alright, bring me that bowl," Tiff gestured to me. I had to step away from Nicole to do it, which I wasn't thrilled about, but the game was the game and Nicole had already said tonight wasn't the last night we'd mess around.

Tiff smirked at me as I brought her the bowl, and she reached in and ruffled her fingers around inside before pulling a name. "Oh, good. I get a redo. John," she said and showed me my own name on the paper before she put it back in the bowl. "Since you didn't make good use of my last dare for you - in fact, you practically spit in my face giving it away right afterwards - I think I'm not going to be so generous this time."

Fuuuuuck, I thought.

I opened my mouth to give Tiff an explanation, but she raised a finger and wagged it at me. "Nuh-uh. No excuses, Johnny Boy. You should really accept gifts that are given to you. So, I dare you to go sit on the diving board with Matt aaaand..."

There was a line that hadn't been crossed in the game. It had gone unspoken. Unmentioned. The girls were fooling around, but the guys were more getting teased about the idea of being uncomfortably close to each other. Tiff was still the wildcard though, and she seemed to have a vindictive streak.

I gulped.

"Oh, don't look so glum," Tiff laughed at me. "I'm not going to make you dotoo much. This time, anyway. Just go sit back to back with Matt and you both have to jerk off."

She laughed again at the look on my face. I still had my first forfeit, and it was free. No punishment involved.

But.

Did I want to use it on this, when there could definitely be worse things? Tiff was being sneaky, and Tom could easily turn on me or Matt in a moment and just dare us to suck each other's dicks or something. Having the forfeit in my back pocket was important.

"Ugh," I sighed, and started walking over to the diving board.

Matt was as unhappy with the situation as I was, but once I looked at his face told me he wasn't about to use his forfeit either. It was going to be weird and uncomfortable, but manageable.

We got situated, Matt looking out over the pool, and then me climbing up and sitting my bare back against his.

"Sorry," I said.

"Just... we're never talking about this again," he said.

"Come on, boys. Started jerking off or I'll add something on and you'll really start getting to know each other," Tiff demanded.

Things got even weirder, and I tried not to think too much about what was happening right behind me.

Tiff grinned wolfishly at the two of us, and I noticed Miranda and Nicole were both looking over at us... not exactly looking particularly horny from it, but definitely curious.

"Looks like you're the only guy near the action now, Tommy," Tiff said, walking back over to chairs and taking a seat in the one that Nicole had been using easily. "That bodes well for you."

Miranda stood up from her seat on our bench and grabbed the bowl, walking it around the pool so that I could pull a name. "Don't worry," she whispered to Matt and I. "You guys will be out of this soon."

"Sooner the better," I said. "Uh, no offence, Matt."

"Literally just stop talking about it. I'm trying to pretend I'm in my room at home," Matt grunted.

I reached in and pulled out the next name. "Fuck," I sighed. "Tom."

"Dude, you don't need to say it like I'm a plague or something," Tom said.

"Sorry, that's not what I meant," I sighed. "You just aren't a viable way for me to get off this diving board."

"Oh, hah," he grinned. "Fair."

My options were limited. No Miranda, no Nicole. I couldn't send him at Sarah for Matt's sake either after the last couple of dares and our current predicament, and I didn't want to fuck Tom over again since he was going to have his turn next and could turn it right back around on me. There was really only one option.

"Alright. This is me making amends, you two. Tom, I dare you to fuck Tiff in her favourite position. This is my apology dare for denying you earlier."

"Yeah, buddy!" Tom crowed, fist-pumping. Then he turned to Tiff. "How are we doing it, hot stuff? You like it doggy, don't you? Little hair pulling, throwing it back?"

Tiff was smirking. "Oh, I like a little doggy," she said. "But I'm a more sophisticated woman than that. My favourite position is Amazon."

"Huh?" Tom asked. "What position is that?"

"Go lay on that deck chair over there and I'll show you," Tiff grinned.

I also hadn't heard of the position, so it looked like at least a few of us were about to learn a new sex position.

Tiff had Tom lay on his back on the deck chair, his legs on either side of it, and she quickly jerked on his cock to make sure it was good and hard. Then she took his legs and bent them back and out, almost like he was a chick getting her legs spread for some heavy missionary fucking. Actually, it was exactly the position that Sarah had taken for you and Matter. And then Tiff mounted him, sitting down on Tom's cock while he was on his back with his legs in the air.

It was like she was the dude in missionary, and was in complete control. And then she started thrusting slowly, rolling her body.

"Yeah, baby," she grinned and laughed. "You like that? You like me being in control?"

"I have the weirdest boner right now," Tom said. He was clearly enjoying the sex but didn't know what to do. Didn't know where to put his hands, or how to thrust - which he really couldn't do from his almost bent-in-half position. Tiff hadn't even taken off her top, but her ass was clenched and flexing and I had a moment of picturing lesbian porn where a woman fucked another with a strap-on. She was using the same sort of motions as that, which made me snort out a half-chuckle at the idea of Tom getting pegged and what his reaction would be.

Miranda, acting as Bowl Girl, gave me a look and a shrug and then brought the bowl over to them. "Uh, Tom? You can pick."

"Um, right. Right," Tom said. He looked like he'd really been thrown for a loop. He still managed to give Miranda a thirsty look up and down before he drew a name. "Heh, is that karma or what? I got John. Hey, John, I dare you to come over to this chair beside us and do this position with Miranda."

Miranda's jaw dropped in surprise, but I didn't even care that I was about to be in some sort of weird position with her. I bolted up from the diving board fast enough that it was bouncing, leaving Matt behind.

"Hey," I said to Miranda as I got over to them, and I pulled her into a quick kiss. "You good with this?"

"I mean, yeah," she nodded. "Absolutely. I just never pictured us doing it for the first time like this."

"Neither did I," I chuckled.

"To be fair," Nicole called over from her seat on Sarah's face. "I didn't exactly picture a first time with John being in front of a half dozen people either."

"That's fair," Miranda chuckled.

I got down on the deck chair and we quickly got into position. Miranda was already wet, and I was hard. There wasn't much more to do than just do it.

It was weird, watching her slide onto my cock. In one way it was amazing. I'd fantasized about this, and about her, for years. She felt perfect, better than I'd dreamed. Her shallow breaths, the small smile on her lips as she felt me entering her. It was all amazing. Except for this weird fucking position (figuratively, and literally).

She bounced on me softly, taking about two-thirds of me for a minute, before she went deeper and bottomed out and we both groaned.

"You feel so fucking good, babe," she moaned.

"So do you," I gasped. "Fuck, so do you."

With Miranda on top of me fully, I reached down to where she'd set the bowl and fished around to draw a name. "Tiff," I said.

"What's up, buttercup?" she smirked at me. "You like getting ridden like that? It looks hot as fuck."

I grunted. Miranda was rolling her hips, grinding down on me and stirring herself a bit with my cock. Her pussy was hot and she was starting to drip a little bit of her natural lubricants on me. "I think-" I stopped, trying to catch my breath, as Miranda's cunt squeezed me hard after she bumped me against her g-spot. "I think Tom's played along nicely with this, so it's time to do him a good turn. I dare you to keep fucking him, but inhis favourite position now."

"Fuck, yes," Tom grunted, and reached over and offered me a high five. I reluctantly accepted.

"Let me guess," Tiff said, slowly sliding off of Tom. "You want doggy?"

"Nope," Tom shook his head. "There's one position I love the most, and I think it's the exact opposite of the Amazon bullshit." He popped up to his feet, stretching his legs for a second, and then grabbed Tiff by the hand and led her towards the grass.