The Afterparty: Backyard Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, God, that's a great feeling," Sarah groaned happily, fingering her own pussy as I squeezed her big tits.

I was knocked out of my own orgasmic fog as Tiff began to pant loudly, letting out wordless tones almost like she was singing as Matt fucked her ass hard. Nicole had come back to us with the bowl, and Sarah pulled a name. "Yessss," she hissed, grinning wickedly.

"Matty, I got you. Go ass-to-mouth on Tiff and shut her up before the neighbours call the cops," Sarah said.

"Uh, OK?" Matt said. He was panting hard from his own chase for an orgasm, and he pulled his cock from Tiff's ass, making her moan unhappily as she was left empty. He crawled around her side and took her head in his hand and tilted it towards his cock, and when she saw it she opened her mouth and sucked it in.

Ass to Mouth. I was watching someone suck a giant cock that had just been in their ass.

I don't think I'd ever seen something so ridiculous in my life. At least not live.

As Matt was now getting his cock sucked, Nicole walked the bowl back over to him and he drew with one hand as he held Tiff's hair with the other in his fist. "Oh, fuck," he groaned. "Um, Nicole." He showed her the paper, then looked around at the scene around him. Tom was still on the ground, working his cock with his hand. Miranda was with Sarah and I. He eyed us for a long moment, then looked back down at Tiff sucking his cock.

Nicole leaned in and whispered something to him, and he cocked his head to the side for a moment and then shrugged. "Alright," he said. "In that case, Nicole I dare you to go sit your ass on John's face. Make him eat it."

"I didn't mean-" Nicole started.

"That's what you're getting," Matt said.

Nicole came over to me, and Sarah sat up a bit off of me. "Is that OK with you, John? Do you want to..."

"You can say it, girl," Miranda grinned, taking Nicole's hand in hers. "Seriously. Say it."

"Do you want to eat my ass, John?" Nicole asked me.

"Fuck yes I do," I grinned at her, and her smile lit up.

Sarah sat up further. Just like she'd asked, between her working her ass and all the sights around me, I'd stayed hard inside of her, and now she used my cock to grind on with her hips. This gave Nicole room to swing her leg across me and straddle as well. She was a shorter girl so it wasn't the most comfortable for her, but it put her tight little ass right in front of my face.

"You sure?" she asked over her shoulder.

I grabbed her by the waist and pulled her closer, then slid my hands down to her ass and spread her cheeks. Her butthole was a perfect little dot, and I immediately began kissing the inner curve of her cheeks and nuzzling my way to tonguing her. Nicole yelped the first time my tongue touched her asshole, then started letting out little, full-throated moans that would cut off quickly like she was embarrassed by them but couldn't help it.

Meanwhile, Sarah was still fucking herself on my cock. The load I had shot into her was lubricating us, making it easier for her to fuck me.

I was overwhelmed. I couldn't believe what I was doing, and with who. My entire body felt like I was tingling. For a little bit I wondered if I was suddenly experiencing synaesthesia because it was like all my senses were cross-wired.

I reached out and I felt Miranda take my hand, squeezing my fingers.

Above me, I could hear Miranda talking to Nicole and Sarah. Then Miranda let go of my hand, and I heard something about the bowl.

Right. The game. It was Nicole's turn.

"I got Tom," Nicole called.

"What's up?" Tom asked.

"I pulled your name," Nicole clarified. "Are you hard over there or what?"

"Uh, mostly?" Tom said.

All of this was muffled for me as I continued to eat Nicole's ass.

"Alright. Um, well how about you spit roast Tiff as she keeps blowing Matt?"

There was movement over in their direction. I felt Sarah lean forward a bit more and adjust her stance, fucking her ass harder on my cock. I really wanted to see it, to see my dick stretching her as she fucked me, but I was also engrossed in making Nicole keep letting out those sexy little noises and twitch her ass as I played with her.

"I'll bring the bowl to Tom," Miranda said, and she left our side.

"Oh, God, fuck," Sarah suddenly said, and sat down fully on my cock. Her asshole rippled and squeezed hard, and I realized she was coming. I'd only barely just finished inside of her, so I wasn't anywhere close, and soon she was starting to fuck her ass on me again at a slower pace.

I wanted more. More of everything. Using my hands, I tilted Nicole's hips a bit and started letting my lips and tongue move lower, and soon I was tonguing her pussy.

"Fuck, John! Oh, fucking heellll," she crooned, and I made her come as well, a soft little trickle of her juices leaking from her hole and right onto my tongue.

"Sorry, girls, but you need to get off of him," Miranda said from somewhere near us.

"Wha-?" Nicole asked, slurring as she rolled through the back end of her orgasm.

"Tom pulled John and has a dare for him," Miranda said.

"Fuuuuuuck," Sarah groaned and pulled all the way off my cock. Nicole took a moment longer to dismount, and I blinked at the low light of the garden.

My cock was standing, hard as steel and covered in slime. Miranda jogged into the house and came back with a washcloth and wiped me down, then directed me over to where Tom was fucking Tiff from behind as she continued to suck off Matt.

Body achey and energy levels close to exhausted - not to mention the effects of my night of drinking starting to really wear thin - I staggered to my feet and went over to them. "What's up?" I asked.

Tom grunted and pulled out of Tiff. "You want ass or pussy?" he asked.

"What?" I asked.

"You're taking the last hole. We're making Tiff airtight," Tom said.

I blinked, parsing what he said. Did I want to fuck Tiff's ass or her pussy?

The thing was, in a vacuum I wanted both. But I had Miranda and Nicole willing to... well, we hadn't exactly discussed boundaries yet, but the way things had gone tonight I thought we were all on the same page of being at least willing to try things out. So was it more novel to fuck Tiff's pussy, or her ass?

"Actually, Matt I'll take her mouth if you want to tap in somewhere else," I said. Tiff's novelty wasn't her holes, it was her beauty and personality.

"Sure," Matt said, and pulled his cock from Tiff.

"Fuck, yes," Tiff gasped. "I want that pipe up my cunt. Lay on the ground."

Tiff, who apparently really wanted this to happen, quickly had Matt on the ground and mounted him in cowgirl, working his cock into her pussy. Then she leaned forward and spread her cheeks for Tom to mount her from behind, which he did quickly. Then, lastly, she directed me to stand right in front of her - I wasn't a massive fan of straddling Matt's head so he had to look right up at my balls and gooch, but I wasn't in charge here and he didn't say anything about it.

"Fuck me good, boys," Tiff said, then put her mouth on my cock and the four of us were rocking and fucking. I wasn't too sure what exactly was going on down below between Matt and Tom. I had to hope they had figured out their DP method when they'd had Tiff stuffed the last time. My job was to fuck Tiff's face.

I cupped her cheek for a moment, and she looked up at me with big, green eyes. Her makeup was smeared, giving her messy raccoon eyes, but she had a dazed sort of hunger in them that was urging me to do more. So I did. I pushed my pelvis forward, and Tiff stuck her tongue out the bottom of her mouth as I thrust all the way to the back of her mouth and into her throat. That was when I realized she'd been deepthroating Matt, and just like anything else he'd probably worked her out a bit and taking me in her throat was less strenuous than him.

So I got to fuck her mouth and throat rougher than I would have considered. She rarely gagged, which I always paused to let her cough and breathe through, and she flashed me a thankful smile every time I did. But then she'd be right back to opening her mouth wide.

I paused, my cock jammed in her throat, her nose against my pubic bone, and looked over at the other girls. They were all lounging and watching near the deck chairs. It was supposed to be my turn, but I had no idea where the bowl was at this point.

"Nicole and Sarah," I called over. "I dare you to make Miranda come"

Miranda got a wide-eyed look on her face, then broke into a pretty grin as Sarah immediately turned on her friend and started kissing her way up the brunette's body. Nicole shot me a look, but turned and looked at what Sarah was doing, then turned back to me again and made an 'I guess this is happening' gesture and expression and leaned over, kissing Miranda's thighs.

I pulled back out of Tiff's mouth all the way, giving her the chance to breathe. Matt and Tom were panting and grunting wordlessly, and she was rocking between them.

Tiff looked up at me. At some point, I'd taken her dark red hair in my fist. Her tits were hanging off of her, her shirt still pulled up over them, and I let go of her hair to help her get it all the way off. Her entire body was sweaty from the exertions, and I took a moment to paw at her tits.

"So I guess that means the game is over?" she asked, glancing towards the girls. Sarah was making out with Miranda and playing with her tits, while Nicole was just starting to lick at Miranda's pussy.

"I mean, if you want to make a dare you can," I said, and tapped her lips with the tip of my cock.

She grinned. "One last dare for me, I think. Matt? Tom?"

"I dunno," Tom hesitated. He'd just heard Tiff's final dare, and the conflict was clear on his otherwise red and exerted face.

"Don't be a fucking pussy," Tiff said to him over her shoulder. "Instead,fuck my pussy."

I, for my part, was shocked and a little flabbergasted. I didn't know what to think. Hell, I didn't know if I would be able to do what she'd asked either.

It was Sarah who made the decision for Tom, in the end. She stopped making out with Miranda long enough to turn over her shoulder. "Tom, if you do it, I'll let you and Matt give me my first DP next."

'Firsts' for Sarah were probably few and far between.

"Alright, alright," Tom acquiesced. He pulled out of Tiff's ass, and I went and got the washcloth and threw it at him, and he wiped off his cock.

"Do it," Tiff told him. "Slow and steady. Double stuff my cunt."

"I never really agreed to this," Matt grunted with a grimace underneath her.

"Shut up, Meat," Tiff said, and lowered herself down to his chest, pressing her tits to him and kissing him deeply.

It presented the proper target to Tom, and with a sigh and a look like he was crossing himself and swearing he wasn't gay, he pressed his cock to Tiff's pussy right alongside Matt's.

Now, I wasn't in a spot to see it happen properly. Or really at all. There was a whole lot of body going on for me to actually see it. I definitely knew when he got inside her though, because he let out a little grunt and gasp, and Tiff raised her head from kissing Matt and howled in a shrill squeak with her eyes squeezed closed. She blinked hard twice, and then let loose a chesty, growly, "Uuuugh."

Then she looked at me, standing sort of just off to the front of her, and she slowly opened her mouth again and stuck out her tongue. Silently asking me to feed her my cock.

"God damn," I muttered, and stepped forward and fed it to her.

It was a long few minutes as Tiff took two cocks in her pussy and slurped around me. I sort of decided to say 'fuck it' and I pulled out of her mouth and slapped my spittle-covered cock down on her face. "How's it feel?" I asked her.

"Hurts so gooood," Tiff moaned, shaking her face from side to side to get her own spit all over her.

"Don't tell me, you slut," I said. "Tell them."

I backed away, and Tiff began immediately rambling to Matt and Tom about how good they were doing. She promised that if they could come at the same time, she'd let them come over and fuck her whenever she was home. Leaving them to that mess of a promise, I went back over to the girls. Miranda was laid out on the deck chair, with Sarah now sucking on her boobs and Nicole still kneeling between her legs and eating her out.

I couldn't help myself. I had a mission I wanted to accomplish, but Nicole's pussy wasright there so I sidled up behind her and ran my spittle-covered cock up and down her lips. She nearly jumped, and looked back over her shoulder in a panic, but saw me and immediately softened and then pushed her hips back at me, helping me dip into her cunt.

I went balls deep in two strokes and fucked her for a long minute as I leaned over her and kissed her shoulder blades, fucking down at her in a proper 'dog' position. But I did have a mission. I had one place where I wanted my last load of the party to go.

Shifting around the three, I got behind Sarah and at my first touch, she knew what I wanted. She was already leaning over the side of the deck chair to get to Miranda's tits, and she raised one leg to rest her knee on the edge of the chair and arched her back to spread herself for me. I found her pussy easily with my fingers, stroking her slick lips and feeling her warmth, then lined up and entered her with my cock.

"Oh, fuuuuck," Sarah groaned happily as I pushed all the way in. She left Miranda's tit and kissed her again. "Babe, your boyfriend is a good fuck."

"We're not- we haven't-" Miranda stammered, blushing as she looked at me in a panic.

"Please," Sarah scoffed. "I could hear you guys talking. You're going to date. So either he's your boyfriend after the first date, or I'm stealing him to be my second one alongside Matt."

"You're going to date Matt?" I asked.

"Are you kidding me? With a cock like that?" Sarah laughed. "I might marry the guy."

I snorted and hoped that whatever might come out of that would be for the good of Matt in the end.

I fucked Sarah. Miranda grinned and bit her lip as she was eaten out by Nicole and her tits were sucked by her redhead friend. She blew me a kiss, and I did one better by leaning over and kissing her properly.

"Are you going to come inside her?" Miranda asked me.

Sarah moaned at that.

"You should. Fill her with your cream. Stuff her with it," Miranda encouraged me.

I groaned, and came, releasing inside of Sarah as deep as I could, feeling her ass clench as she went through her own small orgasm in reply.

"Next time you need to come in her mouth, too," Miranda laughed quietly. "You didn't spread them out evenly. Two in her ass, one in her pussy. She's got a great mouth too, you know."

"Next time?" I asked.

Miranda blushed and nodded. "I mean, not all the time. She's not going to be another Nicole, so I have to say when. OK?"

"Definitely OK," I grinned, and kissed her again.

I pulled out of Sarah, who moaned happily and turned and kissed me herself. "Looking forward to 'next time,' stud," she grinned. "But right now I think my next time is a date with those two cocks over there as soon as I can get them hard again."

"Be safe," I said, patting her ass.

"Always," she giggled and winked at me.

Nicole sat up on her haunches and looked at me and Miranda. "I think I suck at eating pussy," she said. "I didn't get you off once, did I?"

Miranda shrugged. "I'm extra turned on, is that good enough? Honestly, I mostly get full orgasms from insertion and my g-spot. We can work on it."

"We can?" Nicole asked.

"You don't want to?" Miranda asked back.

Nicole blushed.

"Alright, you two," I said. "I think we should get out of here while the getting is good. What do you guys like for breakfast?"

"What?" Nicole asked. "It's notthat late, John."

"Yeah, but I'm taking you both back to my place," I said. "And I'm cooking you breakfast tomorrow."

Miranda grinned and looked at Nicole, who broke into a grin herself as well. "As long as breakfast is getting served with a side of fresh sausage, I'm game," Miranda said.

"I am too," Nicole said, biting the tip of her tongue playfully.

"Good," I said, offering them both a hand to help them stand. "Because we have some work to do. Miranda needs a proper fucking, and I need my shot at sucking on those pretty tits of yours Nicole. And that's just tonight."

Nicole and Miranda both took my hands, and the three of us were grinning like fools as we headed over to the sitting area to find our clothes.

Meanwhile, Tiff was laying face down in the grass, leaking cum from her abused pussy, as Tom and Matt panted sitting next to each other on their asses as Sarah went back and forth between them, sucking their cocks and talking dirty. I figured my roommate was going to stay the night.

"Come on, John," Nicole said, calling me back from staring at the new threesome that was developing. She had her sweater and shoes on, and was holding the rest of her clothes in a bundle. "I'll give you road head on the way back to your place."

I laughed and followed the two into the house. This Afterparty had changed my life.

=========================

The End!

If you've enjoyed this style of story, make sure to check out my story Pushing Boundaries for more fun Dare game action. And if you'd like to see a grittier version of the Afterparty where Tom is the protagonist and works to get what he wants, check out Afterparty: The Bully.

Votes are awesome, but comments are even better!

Cheers,

~Break.

=========================

1...5678910