The Agency Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Rose, my dear, this is my latest recruit," she said, "what do you think of her?"

I was shocked at the thought that she was being so open, to a waitress, about what she did and what my role was this evening, but I realised this was a common occurrence.

"She's very pretty, Mrs.B, you always seem to find the best ones."

I'd been slightly shocked for most of the meal at her antics but what happened next took me completely by surprise. She pulled her finger out of my pussy and held it up towards Rose.

"Tell me what you think of her taste. You know I value your opinion."

Without hesitation Rose took the proffered finger into her mouth. She seemed to be relishing the chance to try me. When Mrs.B pulled her finger out Rose licked her lips as if she had just tasted a fine dessert.

"Wow, Mrs.B, that is a great cunt taste," and she giggled. This was obviously a well-practised game that they were playing in which I was just a minor piece, the crude language all being part of the ritual. I tried not to show any shock or disgust. Instead I tried to look proud of Rose's opinion. Mrs.B reached under the table and pushed into my pussy again. When she pulled it out, she took it into her own mouth for the first time. After savouring it for some time she seemed to come to a conclusion.

"All cunts are delicious," she said looking at Rose, "but that is especially so. Can we have the bill please."

And suddenly the game was over. Rose had been expecting it and discretely placed the bill, face down, in front of Mrs.B, picked up our empty plates and left. I was still in a state of shock and frozen to my seat, but my hand was taken, and I was pulled to my feet. I watched as she tucked an overly generous tip under her empty wine glass. No wonder Rose was happy to play along with her little game. I straightened my dress as much as I could, but there was little I could do about the awkward out of place position of my thong. If only I would be allowed a visit to the ladies, but this was not to be. After a brief pause to pay the bill we headed for the street where we again linked arms. I was acutely conscious of my thong with each step as it pushed into my pussy. Our walk back was at a good pace and we were soon back into the safety of her office.

She flopped into her usual seat on the sofa leaving me stranded in the middle of the floor. She looked at me and licked her lips. She eased herself forward and spread her legs. Her skirt rose up of its own accord exposing her black panties.

"Right," she said decisively, "lets get to it. Strip!"

Her actions this evening had been outrageous and shocking but right now all I wanted to do was please her. As I reached behind me for the zipper of my dress, she began to play with herself. I let the dress fall to the floor and stepped out of it. My pussy was clearly visible as my thong was still pulled to one side. I'd suffered the whole of the walk back and it was annoying me. It was the next thing to go. Ahhh the relief, the freedom I felt. I cheekily dragged my finger along the full length of my pussy before reaching behind me to unclip my bra. My boobs went back to their normal diminutive selves without the benefit of artifice.

"Hands behind your head," she snapped as she started to rummage inside her knickers. I felt exposed but not vulnerable. I let her look me all over, relishing this moment.

"On your knees and get these panties off me. I'm sure you know what to do."

I gladly did as I was told. I was on more familiar ground now. I'm no wallflower and I'd been with an older woman once or twice before. Besides a pussy is a pussy whatever its age. Thanks to care and attention and, I suspect, a lot of expensive pampering, the years had been kind to Mrs.B.

Once I had tugged her panties off, I realised that her cool and commanding exterior had hidden the fact that she was as horny as me. Her pussy was oozing with, what I quickly found out, was delicious nectar. I wasn't sure what I'd expected but this was a bonus. I took full advantage immediately. I don't want to boast but I feel I know what I'm doing. This is my area of expertise so to speak. Within a few minutes I could feel her getting tense. I knew we were close when her hands tightened their grip on my hair. She came with a ferocity that was amazing. The fingers tangled in my hair pulled painfully but I ignored it. I was busy with other things. She was a gusher ... Oh wow, was she a gusher!

I freely admit I struggle to cope with the volume that came out of her, but I tried my best and very little escaped. As her hands slowly relaxed their hold on my hair her breathing went back to normal. I stayed where I was my head resting on her thigh. She stirred, sitting slowly. She lifted my chin and looked at me. I knew I was not at my most glamorous and that I was a mess, but her smile reassured me. So did her words.

"I was going to send you home in a taxi, but I think I want to keep you for the night. Come!"

She decisively swung one leg over me and stood up. she went to a door that I hadn't noticed before and opened it, standing aside in invitation. Once I had worked out what was expected of me, I managed to stand up and walk over. Through the door was a staircase. I climbed as she followed behind with her hand playing between my legs. I was as horny as hell, having been on the edge of an orgasm several times tonight but never quite there. Upstairs was a sort of inner sanctum to an inner sanctum. I learned later that very few had been honoured by a visit to her private flat.

I was told to go and lie on the bed. I dutifully did so, spreading my limbs to the four points of the compass. There was no point in hiding anything from her anymore. She lit a few candles and then turned off the main lights. She stood at the end of the bed looking at me as she undressed. As she slowly revealed herself, I was in awe. She was both ageless and agelessly gorgeous. When she finally approached and knelt between my wide-spread legs I closed my eyes and waited eagerly.

I was not disappointed. She had the expertise of years. She was immediately familiar with every inch of my pussy. She found places to explore that had remained hidden for years. She teased me mercifully, taking me to the edge and then retreating. I was on a high as I'd never been before. How long she kept me waiting I don't know but I was at the point of screaming with frustration and when I finally came it was like nothing that had ever gone before. I will long remember that sensation when it eventually came. It was like I was flying, but uncontrollably, legs and arms going everywhere. I finally stopped flailing about and sank back into the bed, breathing erratically. Her head appeared next to mine and she kissed my cheek.

"Welcome to my little family."

It dawned on me that I had passed her version of a job interview. I looked at her in gratitude.

That was many weeks ago and I've been with many women since then under her guidance, but none have ever come close to achieving what she did that night.

I was annoyed when Angel asked me to write something, but I've ended up enjoying it. I hope it helped shine some light onto the lovely and venerated Mrs.B.

To be continued ...

Coming next: Enid's story.

12