The Agency Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh how funny," Babette giggled, "a closet full of clothing and you have nothing to wear! Your transformation is complete!"

"Gee, thanks." Michelle rolled her eyes in response. "No wonder I figure out my wardrobe for the week on Sundays!"

"Tomorrow will be totally casual," Babette's voice eased Michelle's fears, "the Realtor is a friend of the Agency, so sneakers are even okay."

"A friend, a client?" Michelle asked feeling uneasy about the sneakers thing.

"A friend only," Babette replied, "I'd let you know if it were a client."

"I may still wear heels just in case," Michelle responded, "I'm still working on my casual looks."

"It takes time."

"So I've noticed," Michelle giggled in response, "okay, let me get dressed and I'll be over as soon as I can."

"I'll be here!" Babette said, blowing Michelle a kiss. "Love you Sweetie!"

"Love you!"

Michelle felt better after the quick call with Babette. Setting aside the most mundane nightie she'd had on the bed, Michelle then selected a cute floral sundress with wedge sandals and coordinating lingerie. She would wait until she finished showering and shaving to pull out the items she was wearing to Babette's, but she had the outfit in mind already. During the course of her shower, Michelle removed the false breasts as well. Cleaned both inside and out, as well as freshly shaved and moisturized, Michelle lubed her plug and bottom. Sliding the fat plug between her cheeks, Michelle let out a small moan as the widest part of the base stretched her. Taking a moment, Michelle adjusted to feeling full again before proceeding.

"I wonder what a good pair of these would cost?" She asked herself as she reapplied her breasts. "I wouldn't have to worry about reattaching them if they were always there!" Wrapping a towel around her chest, Michelle walked toward her bedroom closet to find the perfect outfit to wear this afternoon. "Oh Fred," she said holding up her stockings, "I do hope your heart is strong enough, I'd hate to be the reason you went to the hospital!"

Wearing her lingerie, Michelle did her makeup, and put on her wig. She loved the look and feel of the lightly boned satin black and white vertical stripe bustier and matching thong. Michelle had paired that with a pair of back seamed Wolford stockings, which had been a major expenditure for her a week ago. Next, she'd gone over and above, picking a pair of black patent 4 1/2-inch heels. These would be the highest she'd ever worn to date, but they fit her outfit perfectly! Neatly folding her outfit for tomorrow into an overnight bag, Michelle then put on the short black skirt. It wasn't quite snug enough to let the clasps of her garters show, but they were slightly visible if you looked close enough. With the skirt falling just above mid-thigh, Michelle was sure whoever was looking would be looking elsewhere. She added a dark gray satin blouse and short black jacket before heading out the door.

"Oh well," Michelle giggled to herself as she stepped off the elevator and walked to the front door, "Fred's loss."

Rather than brave the subway, heels and with a bag, Michelle used a ride share service. As she stood on the stoop waiting, she enjoyed the glances she received from those passing by. As her car pulled up, she heard the door opening behind her.

"I can help you with that if you want!" Fred said all but pulling the small rolling suitcase out of her hand.

"Oh, well thank you Sweetie." Michelle replied. "It's so nice to have a big, strong man around to help."

Negotiating the steps was something that required a bit of concentration for Michelle, and was rather thankful that Fred had come out to help her. What she hadn't considered though, was how to get in the car! The driver had gotten out to help Fred put the bag in the trunk, now they were both standing by the back door waiting on Michelle. With the driver holding the door open, Michelle turned to sit, thinking it would be easiest to swing her legs in after.

"What fine gentlemen you are!" She cooed hoping to distract them from her awkwardness, but based on their gaze, she'd given both of them a hefty view of her stocking tops as well as her thong. "Thank you both so much."

"Thank you." Fred replied leering over Michelle's legs before finally getting out of the way of the car door.

Thankfully the driver asked for the address before he pulled away. Michelle had always avoided sitting while on the train, concerned the vibrations would be overwhelming pressing against the fat plug in her ass. She'd never contemplated that with the ride share. The low back seat, which raised her knees above her hips, meant most of her weight was pressed into the seat. More specifically, the plug. Michelle could feel the perspiration slowly building as the ride went on. By the time the car finally pulled in front of Babette's building, Michelle was practically panting, her insides still feeling the vibrations of her ride. While she wasn't planning on waiting for the driver to open the door, she needed that time to compose herself.

"Let me help you out Ms." The driver said, opening the door and extending his hand.

"Thank you." Michelle replied, completely forgetting to try not to flash him.

By the time she exited the backseat the snug skirt was now almost above her stocking tops. Michelle quickly adjusted it, thanked the driver again, then quickly headed into the building. Looking at the reflection of the door, Michelle could see the driver was watching her walk away. Smirking, Michelle looked over her shoulder giving the driver a wink before she opened the door heading into the building. Minutes later, Michelle was standing at Babette's door.

"Well," Babette said, taking one long look up and down at her friend, "you look like you had a fun ride over!" Babette stepped aside to let Michelle in. "Oh but I LOVE the hot sex on a stick look you have going!"

"Thanks," Michelle blushed, giving her friend a big hug, "the plug while sitting in the back seat was more than I was expecting!"

"Oh, well that will do it!" Babette giggled. "I think you should skip wearing it tomorrow," she winked, "we are probably doing a lot of driving around."

"I'll keep that in mind," Michelle replied, tensing her still vibrating butt, "then again, it could be quite fun! It's not like I have to focus on what you're looking at for places to live after all!"

"That is true," Babette said as she pulled Michelle further into the apartment by the hand, "but when I move, you can move in here!"

While not a large place, Babette's apartment was still twice the size of Michelle's, in a nicer area, and didn't have Fred. All three were bonuses to Michelle. Although, she had become quite adept at flirting! The momentary lapse into thought was interrupted by Babette's lips meeting hers. It took Michelle a second to recover, but she then met Babette's tongue with her own. Any thought or concern about their actual genders disappeared for Michelle as her body melted into Babette's. It felt odd, yet also arousing for their breasts to press together. Babette simultaneously placing her hand behind Michelle's head, pulling their mouths together tighter, and grabbing her ass caused Michelle to moan into their kiss.

"Seems someone scored high on being submissive!" Babette panted.

"Just a bit." Michelle replied, feeling her caged manhood surging in its cage.

"More of that later," Babette said as she reluctantly let Michelle ease from her hands, "I need to start getting ready!"

"How can I help?" Michelle asked with her fingers still clinging to Babette's.

"Let me do my hair and makeup first," Babette replied, giving Michelle's hand a squeeze, "then you can help me dress, this outfit is something else!"

Michelle tried to keep herself busy as Babette disappeared into her bathroom. Rather than sit anxiously, Michelle looked around Babette's place, easily imagining herself moving in shortly. Everything about the apartment was nicer than Michelle's, the floors, the ceilings and everything in between! Michelle loved everything about the place, there was even a walk in closet, which would be beyond wonderful as her bedroom was now bursting at the seams with her wardrobe.

"What do you think?" Babette asked from behind her.

"Holy shit!" Michelle blurted. "I can't wait to see the outfit that goes with the neon blue hair and lipstick!"

"Kinky right?"

"Just a bit!" Michelle giggled.

Babette motioned for Michelle to follow her into the bedroom, which she gladly did. On the bed was a large red bag which Babette retrieved two items from. She then sat on the edge of the bed crossing her bare legs.

"I'm so excited my hands are shaking, can you help me with these?" Babette said, handing the items to Michelle.

"Of course I can!" Replied Michelle as she took them. "Wait, are these stockings?"

"Yeah, latex stockings." Babette replied.

"Definitely kinky!" Michelle said, setting one of the stockings aside before rolling the other in her fingers.

"Just wait until you see the rest!"

Michelle rolled the first stocking up Babette's leg, just over her knee before Babette took over. As Babette fastened a rather beefy looking garter, Michelle rolled the other stocking to repeat the process. With both stockings secure in the front, Michelle placed a pair of black patent heels on the floor. The spiked heel had to be close to 6-inches tall! Standing slowly, Babette slipped out of her long robe revealing a black latex bustier with matching hipster bikinis. Turning slowly, Michelle immediately noticed the black zipper strategically placed along Babette's ass.

"What do you think?" Babette asked as she slowly turned.

"I'd fuck you!" Michelle blushed after realizing what she'd blurted.

"Oh that I know," Babette giggled, "but that could be your horniness talking!"

"You look fucking sexy!" Michelle moved her hips a bit trying to find more room in her cage.

"Thanks." Babette grabbed the last items from the red bag then headed out of her bedroom with Michelle in tow. "Now, while I'm gone feel free to rummage through my closet," Babette said as she took a long black coat from her closet, "just make sure to wear a panty liner so you don't make a mess!" Michelle blushed wishing she'd had one on already. "I don't know when I'll be back, but make yourself at home until I get back."

"Okay, have fun!" Michelle replied, blowing Babette a kiss.

"Oh I think I'll be the fun being had!" Babette giggled before heading out.

Michelle happily removed her heels before heading to Babette's large walk-in closet. It wasn't a terrible surprise that there wasn't a single article of male clothing visible. Babette had quite the wardrobe, from long dresses, to skimpy miniskirts and everything in between! Slipping out of her skirt and top, Michelle attached a condom to the end of her cage as she'd been shown, before starting with a long sequin evening gown. Michelle loved the pair of full-length mirrors in Babette's closet as they allowed her to see her outfit from every angle. She carefully returned each item back to it's hanger, placing it back where she'd gotten it before moving to the next. Michelle lost all track of time, it was only when she started yawning almost uncontrollably she realized how late it was.

"After midnight!" She chastised herself. "No wonder!"

Taking off her lingerie, Michelle removed the negligee she'd really wanted to wear tonight. Sure, she'd brought a more mundane one, but this one was just sexy. Plus, she'd been doing her workouts and eating much healthier for over 10 days, it was time to show off her hard work! Michelle stepped into the tiny red lace thong, which barely covered her cage when in place. She loved the look in the mirror, it was small and sexy. Adding the nightgown, which was more of a knee length fly-away babydoll than anything else, Michelle smirked while looking herself up and down in the mirrors. The nightgown had three bows in the front which hid single hook and eye closures. The first was between her breasts with the lowest one positioned just above her belly button. The negligee was certainly less than ideal for sleeping, but certainly made with the intention the wearer wouldn't have it on for long.

Michelle slipped under the covers, finding sleep quite quickly. She barely remembered the sounds of Babette entering the apartment, or even slipping into the bed with her. What she felt most was the warmth of her friend's body pressing against her back. The lightness of her negligee made it feel as if they were actually skin to skin. Michelle backed her body into Babette's, feeling her friend's lips press to her ear lightly.

"Love you," Babette whispered, "sweet dreams."

"Love you too." Michelle whispered in return.