The Agency Ch. 16

Story Info
It's thenight of Michelle's graduation party.
7.4k words
4.82
10.6k
15

Part 16 of the 24 part series

Updated 10/07/2023
Created 02/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,373 Followers

*Author's notes: This is a work of fiction, hopefully that is not a word you struggle with. It is a story of fictional, consenting adults who enjoy power exchange, lingerie, heels and the like. It's in the transgender/crossdressing category for a reason, if that scares you, please back away slowly. For the rest of you, please enjoy!

The following week had raced past for Michelle, even though she didn't have a follow up with the plastic surgeon for another week, she still enjoyed her morning coffee with Brenda. The only change was having to sneak out of the office before the Dr. arrived, it reminded Michelle of the stories she'd overheard in high school of girls sneaking guys out of the house when their parents came home. Monday had been somewhat awkward; it wasn't like Michelle could really tell Brenda what she'd done that weekend. Michelle had played the conversation in her head, and admitting to Brenda she'd had sex with one guy and blown another one in the parking lot was not a topic she thought would be received well. It wasn't like it was actually a bj either, Dennis had fucked her mouth and throat with abandon. This weekend would be no exception, Saturday was Michelle's much anticipated coming out party. For some unknown reason she'd trusted Babette to buy her dress, and had regretted it ever since.

"Oh, you're going to love it," Babette teased as they got dressed Saturday morning, "it's elegant and slutty at the same time!"

"Just what I need!" Michelle replied rolling her eyes.

"Relax," Babette said as she pressed into Michelle's back, "you're gonna look amazing!"

"Okay."

"Just throw your hair up in a ponytail," Babette instructed, "you're getting hair and nails done today!"

"We're sparing no expense huh?" Michelle giggled.

"You only get one chance to make a first impression!" Babette replied with a smile.

Leaving Michelle in the bathroom to quickly fix her hair, Babette walked out to the bedroom. Michelle, suddenly feeling weak in the knees leaned forward supporting herself on the counter. She'd been battling the little voice in her head all week, and this morning it had returned with a fury. Standing in the bathroom, fixing her long hair into a ponytail, while wearing a white satin with colorful floral print robe certainly didn't help her. She loved the feeling, loved the look, and loved the confidence being Michelle gave her, but she was still conflicted. Tonight, she would meet potential clients for the first time, then start her time as an escort. She knew in speaking with Babette that a majority of the clients would be men, Michelle had determined while she was mostly comfortable with the idea, the voice in her head was the final part of her against it. She wondered if Babette battled this as well? Michelle would one day have to become brave enough to ask, but that day wasn't today. Michelle had to focus on getting through the next 24 hours over everything else.

As Michelle walked into the bedroom Babette had already headed out to the main living area. Sitting on the bed for a moment, Michelle did her best to steady herself as her mind was still racing. Michelle got to her feet, and selected a lavender lace bra and panty set that felt as if she wasn't wearing anything underneath at all. The stretchy material clung to her body perfectly. Plus, it wasn't like her breasts needed a ton of support. Michelle added a purple dress with white buttons up the front and white lace on the short sleeves. Leaving a couple of the buttons undone to highlight her cleavage, Michelle grabbed her favorite pair of sandals and headed out to the kitchen where Babette was ready with her pink travel mug.

"Ready to get pampered, painted and plucked?" Babette smiled?

"As ready as I will ever be!" Michelle responded.

Babette had chosen a flowy mid-thigh length skirt with a snug fitting sleeveless top, and a pair of slingback wedges. While her top didn't show as much cleavage as Michelle's, the fit accentuated Babette's D-cup breasts perfectly. Babette took Michelle by the arm, leading her confidently out of the condo all the way to the subway platform. As soon as Michelle was outside, the voice disappeared and her confidence returned. Over the months Michelle had not only grown accustomed but appreciated the looks and glances she received. Some were more overt than others, but Michelle no longer panicked when someone looked her over. Sitting next to Babette on the subway, Michelle could tell the gentleman who'd been so kind to give up his seat, was trying not to get caught looking down Michelle's top. Before, this would have made Michelle panic at the thought of being "caught", now she would actually lean a bit to make it slightly easier for her admirer. Being Michelle, even with minimal makeup and her hair in a messy ponytail was always enjoyable when she was out. It was when things got quiet that the voice crept into her head.

"Here we are!" Babette said as she pulled Michelle into a nondescript looking building with neon signs. "You, okay?"

"Yeah, sorry," Michelle had been on auto-pilot since getting on the train, she didn't even remember the walk to wherever in the world we are, "just anxious about tonight."

"You'll be fine!" Babette gave Michelle's hand a firm squeeze. "I promise! Plus, I'll be there and you'll probably get to meet a couple of the other girls."

"Other girls?" Michelle seemed bewildered by the concept that she wouldn't be the only girl there.

"Yeah, some of them will be on dates with customers who are also meeting you."

"That's a bit awkward, isn't it?"

"Not really," replied Babette, "the idea is it takes the pressure off you to be the center of attention, and you get the support of us being there." Michelle nodded. "I'll get us checked in," Babette said releasing Michelle's hand, "you're going to love this!"

After Babette got everything set at the counter a woman led her and Michelle to the changing rooms. There, Michelle traded her dress for what felt like a too short for being anywhere outside of her apartment robe. Suddenly feeling incredibly self-conscious, Michelle jumped when Babette knocked on the changing room door.

"Hurry up!"

"I don't know about this robe." Michelle replied uneasily.

"Should I have gotten you the one with the word bride on the back in little crystals?" Babette teased. "You're fine, trust me."

Opening the door, Michelle should have felt better that Babette's robe was just as short as her own, but it really didn't help. Putting on an odd looking and feeling pair of cardboard flip flops, Michelle followed Babette to a room further down the hallway. Thankfully, with the exception of the employees, they were the only two people there. After a few minutes Michelle no longer cared about the length of her robe. She was now getting her feet, hands and face massaged which was absolute heaven. For the next hour three women sculpted her eyebrows, filed, painted and polished her nails and cleansed her face.

"Would you like a snack?" One asked Michelle, much to her surprise.

"Um, yes please." Michelle replied. Moments later the woman returned with a tiny sandwich cut in half and a glass of water with a lemon floating in it. "Is that burgundy?" Michelle asked.

"Yes, it'll be perfect!" Babette replied with a wink before taking a sip of her water.

"Okay." Michelle said as she sat back into the chair again.

Another woman came to get Michelle, who was getting close to napping at this point, to have her awkwardly shuffle to not mess up her freshly painted toes, to get her hair washed. Leaning far back into the tub, Michelle enjoyed yet another massage while the woman washed her hair. Babette had the woman face Michelle away from the mirror while she dried, trimmed and set Michelle's hair. Another woman even came over to work in tandem with the hair stylist to do Michelle's makeup. Michelle wanted to comment, but there was far too much going on around her with all the primping.

"Are you ready?" The hair stylist asked finally.

"I think so." Michelle replied anxiously. The chair slowly spun; Michelle closed her eyes tightly until the chair finally stopped. Gradually opening them, Michelle was momentarily speechless. "Holy shit!" She finally blurted, then blushed about swearing. "I'm sorry," Michelle stammered as she turned her head from side to side, "I wasn't expecting, well, this!"

"You're going to end up removing a ton of bobby pins," the stylist said as she held up a mirror behind Michelle's head so she could see the back, "but the look is worth it."

"Oh my, that looks amazing!" Michelle gushed. "Is that a comb?"

"It's my addition." Babette chimed in. "Something special for you from me."

"You are the sweetest." Michelle blushed deeply, smiling at Babette in the mirror.

Michelle's hair now had small blonde highlights, as if she'd spent time tanning or at the beach, and was swept into a twist behind her head. The back of her hair was centered and tucked into a glimmering silver, Swarovski crystal and pearl comb that was elegant and functional. Michelle felt as if she were one of those girls, she knew in high school getting ready for prom!

"Thank you both so much!" Michelle said as she carefully slid out of the chair, afraid somehow her hair would fall if she moved to quickly.

"Don't worry sweetie," the hair stylist said with a warm smile, "your hair isn't going anywhere tonight!"

"Oh, okay." Michelle giggled nervously as she followed Babette back to the changing rooms.

Michelle still moved slowly, deliberately, as to not mess up her hair. This morning in the bedroom she'd thrown her dress over her head when she put it on, now, she carefully stepped into it and pulled it up slowly to get dressed. With her nails still somewhat freshly done, Michelle opened the door and stepped out still wearing the silly looking cardboard flip flops. When Babette emerged from her changing room still wearing them, Michelle felt considerably better.

"Let's catch a cab back to my place," Babette said taking Michelle by the arm and leading her out, "being barefoot in the subway is dangerous!"

"True," Michelle replied as they walked through the door, "wait, did we pay or tip them?"

"It's all covered," Babette answered, "we're pretty regular here and the staff is well tipped for their hard work."

"Okay." Michelle said as Babette flagged down a cab. "I can't believe what she did to my hair!"

"It's perfect!" Babette replied.

In the back of the cab Michelle fidgeted anxiously. The time was rapidly approaching, and the nerves were getting worse. Michelle wanted this evening to be perfect, not only did she have a lot riding on it, but obviously the full spa treatment from Ms. Allison also meant She had a lot riding on Michelle's performance as well. Seemingly knowing what was going on, Babette placed her hand over Michelle's giving her a smile. For the first time the voice didn't come back as they returned to the condo. Instead, Michelle was focused on trying to eat while not messing up her makeup and lipstick, which wasn't easy. Thankfully she didn't have to wait that long to get dressed.

"Start with these!" Babette smiled like a Cheshire cat as she handed Michelle a small nude thong.

"I guess I should be happy I'm wearing something under my dress huh?" Michelle asked sarcastically as she took off her dress.

"No one is going to reach under your dress tonight," Babette replied, "or even look under it, so you don't need to be ultra-sexy, just seamless!"

"If you say so!" Michelle replied. "I do hope there's more than just these."

"Be patient!" Babette teasingly scolded.

"I think these are too small," Michelle said as she tugged the thong into place, "or is that the point?"

"Well, we don't want a tell-tale bump in the front of your dress now do we?" Babette asked as she walked to the closet. "Off with the bra and close your eyes."

"What? Really?"

"Don't make me screw up your hair by blindfolding you!" Babette said sternly.

"Okay." Groused Michelle, closing her eyes while unhooking her bra.

She heard some rustling around in front of her, and somehow managed not to open her eyes to see what her friend was up to at this point. Feeling Babette in front of her, her hands holding Michelle's shoulders, she turned to the left as Babette guided her.

"Okay," Babette said taking Michelle's right hand, "lift your foot and move it forward." Michelle braced herself with Babette's hand, lifting her foot as she was told, feeling Babette guide it into a high heel. "Great!" Babette triumphantly said. "Now the other one!" Michelle stepped into the other shoe with Babette's help, the heels were the tallest she'd ever worn.

"Geezus Babette," Michelle said as she steadied herself, "how tall are these heels?"

"A little over 5-inches," Babette replied as she slid the dress up Michelle's legs, "you'll be fine, trust me." Michelle wondered how long she could stand in the towering heels. "Okay, slip your hand through here," Babette guided Michelle's hand into a sleeve, "and now the other." With her hands in place, Michelle felt rather happy the dress wasn't strapless. "Almost there!" Michelle could feel the material come up over her shoulders and seemed to be much higher in the front than she'd expected from Babette. "This looks so fucking good on you!"

"When can I see?" Michelle asked barely able to contain herself.

"Okay, just a couple steps forward," Babette guided Michelle, then turned her toward the full-length mirror, "and now you can open!"

"Oh my God!" Michelle blurted as she looked at her reflection.

"You keep looking," Babette gleefully said, "I'll get your jewelry!"

The dress was nothing Michelle had expected from her friend. The hem sat a couple inches above Michelle's knees, and while it was snug it didn't cling to her body. The sleeves were 3/4 length, with a neckline that followed her collarbone barely an inch from her neck. Turning slowly, Michelle noticed a draped material that crossed along the neckline then hung down the backs of her shoulders reaching almost to her wrists. The heels accentuated her legs and butt amazingly well. As Michelle tried to make sense why her highly perverted had selected such a dress, Babette put several bracelets on each of Michelle's wrists. Babette walked back to the dresser, grabbing a pair of dangling earrings then returned to Michelle.

"Are you ready to see the best part?" Babette smiled eagerly as Michelle put the earrings in.

"The back isn't sheer, is it?" Michelle asked, starting to feel panicky again.

"NO!" Babette replied. "It's definitely NOT sheer!"

Turning Michelle so her back was to the large mirror, Babette handed her a handheld mirror. Michelle tentatively lifted the mirror, angling it so she could see over her shoulder. It wasn't sheer, but it was backless. The draped material framed Michelle's bare back perfectly and while the draped parts ended mid-butt on Michelle the backless part ended several inches above her butt.

"This is certainly a dress that makes a statement!" Michelle said unable to take her eyes off her bare back.

"You look so damn sexy!" Babette excitedly replied.

"I hope we aren't going on the subway to get where we are going!" Michelle said imagining the reactions she'd get on the train.

"No, Dennis is coming to get us." Babette said as she went back to the closet to get her own dress for the evening. "Don't worry, you don't have to thank him tonight."

"Seriously, how many times a week does that guy get thanked?"

"He's turned me down once or twice," Babette laughed as she changed, "so I'm guessing quite often!"

"Good to know," Michelle replied putting the mirror aside, "I'd hate to be disappointed if he told me no!"

Stepping out of the closet, Babette had on a single shoulder little black dress which was shorter and tighter fitting than Michelle's, with an asymmetric sheer insert on the sides to make Babette's already narrow waist seem narrower.

"Wow! That's sexy!" Michelle responded.

"Thank you!" Babette said twirling slowly, then taking a quick look at her phone. "Dennis is here already," she said as she grabbed a small black clutch, "grab whatever you need and let's go."

Michelle quickly grabbed a small black and silver purse, tossing in lipstick and other various sundries as well as her wallet before following Babette out the door. She wasn't overly self-conscious about her dress until they got to the lobby and saw the doorman chatting with Dennis. Then a massive chill raced up Michelle's bare back.

"Don't you two look lovely?" The doorman smiled wide as they approached.

"Thank you so much!" Babette coolly replied.

"Right this way ladies!" Dennis said with a smile as he held one door while the doorman held the other.

"Wow!" The doorman said behind Michelle, he'd obviously seen her back at this point. "Now that's a dress!"

Michelle happily got into the car, suddenly wondering if it was the same car that had picked her up last week? Was she sitting in the same back seat she'd laid across while Dennis fucked her face? The butterflies quickly returned to Michelle's stomach, combined with a tingling inside her tiny thong. Babette slid into the back seat next to Michelle, who immediately grasped Babette's hand. The ride was rather silent, Michelle's mind blank yet racing the entire trip while she sat close to her best friend. They seemed to drive forever, Michelle wondering if she should have gone to the bathroom before they left, eventually leaving the city and into the suburbs. After what had to be a good 45 minutes, Dennis pulled off the highway and drove another few minutes until he turned into a driveway with brick walls on the side and an ornate metal arch.

"Holy shit," Michelle hissed under her breath, "whose place is this?"

"It's Ms. Allison's." Babette replied quietly. "She likes to entertain here; it won't be the last time you see it."

"Okay." Michelle's voice waivered slightly as she replied. She didn't know why she was surprised, Ms. Allison's place was practically palatial!

"You'll be fine, promise."

Dennis pulled up to the front, moving quicker than he ever had to come to the door and open it for Babette and Michelle. Taking their hands as each woman got out, Dennis winked at Michelle, telling her to have fun in a very suggestive tone. Obviously, he'd been around long enough to know the process for the girls. Michelle wondered if he was ever allowed beyond the driveway? Following Babette into the house, the door was opened by a tall, very thin blond in a tight fitting hot pink mini-dress.

"You must be Michelle!" The deep voiced woman said with wide eyes and a toothy smile. "I'm Carla," she said pulling Michelle into a tight hug, "so nice to meet you!"

"Nice to meet you, Carla." Michelle replied.

In all there was Carla and two other employees already at the house setting things up for Michelle's party. The hugged, introduced themselves, then Babette took Michelle on a quick tour of the downstairs. Michelle was quite relieved to find a convenient bathroom along the way. Babette then led Michelle to the kitchen where two of the girls were preparing food and the other was stocking the bar. It seemed funny to Michelle, she was certain the girls she'd just met were the same as Babette and her, but here they were standing in a kitchen in heels and borderline slutty dresses talking about makeup, hair and how the other looked. Michelle had to giggle at the thought, five penises in the room but not a one of them was a "guy".

"Babette, you certainly outdid yourself with Michelle's dress," Ms. Allison said as She entered the room, immediately placing Her hand on Michelle's lower back, "I love it!"

"Thank you, Ms. Allison!" Babette proudly replied.

"Come with Me sweetie." Ms. Allison's hand glided easily to Michelle's side turning her to leave the kitchen. "I have a few ground rules for tonight for you." Ms. Allison stopped them in the great room. "While I know you're nervous, be careful with how much you drink," Ms. Allison instructed, "be comfortable and relaxed but don't slur your words." Michelle nodded trying desperately not to look over her Boss' outfit too noticeably. "The other girls will help keep you moving, you don't need to carry the conversation with everyone," She relaxed her tone slightly as She continued, "but be prepared for blunt questions, comments about your appearance, and occasional touching."

Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,373 Followers