The Agency Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, it will be a weekend party," Paul said confidently, "but that just means more time to have fun!"

Michelle was glad she was standing between them when Paul said a weekend long party. The idea of being one of three fem-male escorts at a weekend long bachelor party was enough to make her light headed! She kissed both men on both cheeks before they departed. The other girls in attendance left with their dates, each hugging Michelle on their way out the door.

"That wasn't so bad, was it?" Babette asked as she gave Michelle a massive hug.

"No, not at all." Michelle replied. "Are we heading out now?"

"Not so much we sweetie," Babette replied before softly pressing her lips to Michelle's, "but more me."

"Wait, then how am I getting home?" Michelle felt panicked.

"Dennis will come back for you tomorrow after the Boss calls him," Babette replied, leading Michelle to the door by the hand and opening it, "you're spending the night and probably having a bit of fun tomorrow." Michelle felt her stomach drop at the idea of being overnight with Ms. Allison, then helplessly watched as Babette opened the door. "Dennis darling," Babette said as she slipped the single shoulder strap of her dress down her arm, "I want to thank you for driving us tonight!"

Michelle watched in amazement as Babette confidently strode toward the driver while pushing the top of her dress to her waist. By the time she reached the car her D-cup's were fully embraced by the night air. Babette turned, giving Michelle a wave and jiggle before climbing into the backseat of the car. Michelle watched as a very happy Dennis adjusted his crotch, gave Michelle a wink, and all but ran to the driver's door. The idea of what her roommate was about to do made Michelle tingle with excitement.

"She is something else, isn't she?" Ms. Amy asked from behind Michelle.

"Oh, I'm so glad you didn't leave yet Ms. Amy," Michelle replied excitedly, "and yes, Babette is something else."

"This Friday you'll be at my house for nine pm," Ms. Amy stated mater of factly, "unsoiled by Dennis." Michelle blushed and agreed quickly. "I'll message you with what to bring and what to wear," Ms. Amy continued, "and you follow My instructions to the T."

"Yes, Ms. Amy!" Michelle replied eagerly.

"That's a good girl," Ms. Amy said as her car pulled up, "have fun tonight."

Just like that Ms. Amy walked off, Michelle found herself longing to prove her submission to Ms. Amy but, before she knew it the car was driving off. Feeling crestfallen, Michelle walked back into the house, closing the door and entering the foyer where Ms. Allison waited. Ms. Allison had a warm smile on Her face. It made sense, Michelle had no idea where she was, no way to get home, and it wasn't like she could walk far in the 5" heels she'd been wearing all night. Captive was not even close to how Michelle felt, yet, she somehow still felt incredibly safe. Regardless of her position, she had the utmost trust in Ms. Allison.

"Ready for some fun baby girl?" Ms. Allison asked with a sly smirk.