All Comments on 'The Agency Ch. 16'

by Ms_Allison

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love this story! Michelle is becoming slightly more comfortable in her new life and I can't wait to read about all her new dates.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

First of all I wanted to say that this is an excellent chapter which really shows off the diversity of clientele that is dealt with constantly which makes for great imagery. Without going through the entire process of mentally attempting to work everything through, this story in its entirety is easily in my top 7 of all I have ever read and enjoyed. There is so much that strike me personally and elicits such a strong emotional reaction that I am surprised myself but it also speaks to your talent as an author to be able to continue to pen such a well rounded tale with realistic characters that can be both funny yet sad. I have reread this so many times already and yet I never tire of it. Thank you for everything you do to get your incredible work out into the world where it can be enjoyed by all.

Be well and stay safe.

J.D.

RoseanneCrownRoseanneCrownover 2 years ago

Great chapter. The end of the beginning and the start of lots of new experiences, a wonderful new life beckons. Michelle is a lucky girl. It’s been great fun following her development and seeing her confidence grow. Looking forward to what is to come. I’m so jealous.

dawndavis66dawndavis66over 2 years ago

A fantastic chapter, Ended on a perfect note. You are an amazing author. So descriptive in your imagery that I feel that I am there experiencing it with Michelle.

bittensarabittensaraover 2 years ago

This story has me all worked up.. despite wishing it would move along a little bit but not too fast. I'm hoping what happens next takes its up a notch. I love the details and can't wait for next chapter. Maybe it's the sadist or the masochist in me but I need something with little more suffering involved. πŸ˜€

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very engaging story. Looking forward to to more. Though I would say what's missing is a passionate love triangle. You have the makings of a great one. Or perhaps a bit of good old fashioned jealousy to spice things up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

When are u doing more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I always enjoy the way that Ms.Allison screws with Michelle mentally, emotionally and of course physically. You would think she would have caught on my now but as they say, she had a bit of a sheltered life. I was even more surprised that even though Babette is her best friend, she is more of a spy and plant for Allie and of course Michelle is clueless to that as well. If she doesn’t smarten up, she is really going to get taken advantage of and not in a fun way.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 2 years ago

Well Marketing is everything and the best color picture or Videos cant top a reality show ...... So Ms. allison, it sounds like you made the intro for michelle a success ...... Oh and bahamas sunbathing yachting eye candy sounds wonderful to me

πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ€

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous