The Agreement

Story Info
Teacher and student discuss... and have some fun.
6.7k words
4.69
15.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome back to any followers I had who might still be around after all this time, and welcome to everyone who takes the time to read this regardless of whether you've read my first little chapter. Speaking of which, I'm not going to say you need to read it for this to make sense, but I will say that if you enjoyed this, you might enjoy Chapter One: Extra Credit as well. Plenty of kinky lesbian sex and other naughtiness there as well. Just a note, I skimmed but didn't truly proofread this. I'm always too impatient to wait to post a story once it's finished. Please forgive any typos. If I find anything too egregious later, I'll try to come back and edit. Comments appreciated as well as ratings! Anyway, without further ado, on with the smut!

"Cathy, do you have a moment, or do you need to get to your next class right away?"

The effect of such a simple question was gratifying, if not surprising. The slim, blonde beauty stopped immediately in her tracks as she and the rest of Professor O'Neil's students were filing out of her classroom at the end of class, clutching her backpack just a bit tighter in her hands and biting her lower lip as it seems she did when she was nervous. She moved closer to Angela's lectern to get out of the way of the class as they exited, answering quietly, "No..." she hesitated momentarily over what to call her teacher for just a moment. "Ms O'Neil. I don't have another class until this afternoon. I was just going to the library to study."

Angela smiled, just slightly teasingly. "In that case, could I see you in my office?"

The effect her words had on Cathy were obvious. She grinned and practically bounced as Ms. O'Neil gathered her papers in her attache, following one step back and just to the side upstairs to her tiny office. As she got her things settled, she said over her shoulder, "Please close the door. And lock it, if you would. This isn't regular office hours and I'd rather not be disturbed."

Doing as she was told, Cathy replied with unmistakable eagerness, "Should I take off my clothes?"

Angela snorted, but smiled as she sat down to face her student in her desk chair. "That won't be necessary. Please, have a seat." She gestured to her tiny office's only other chair. "We need to talk. And no need for such a look of terror, my dear. This isn't a bad talk. I just feel like there are a few things that need to be said and understood on both sides, and the sooner they're said, the better." Seeing Cathy still hadn't moved from where she was frozen by the door, she raised an eyebrow and said, "If it will help to make it an order, fine. Sit DOWN."

This prompted an immediate response from the pretty student, taking the single step required before sitting in the chair, clutching her backpack to her chest tightly with both arms wrapped around it, legs held tightly together, eyes wide, staring at her teacher.

Angela smiled once again, leaning backing her chair in a relaxed posture, legs crossed in her black, knee-length, conservative skirt. "I swear to you, Cathy, this is not a cause for fear or even concern. Relax." Raising an eyebrow, she said the words she knew were most likely to have the greatest impact on the submissive girl. "Do you trust me?"

The effect these words had on Cathy was immediate. "Yes, of course I trust you!" Still looking nervous, she attempted to comply, setting down her backpack at the side of the desk, after which she obviously had trouble deciding what to do with her hands and arms, first crossing them tightly under her breasts before settling on firmly grasping the sides of her straight-backed chair's seat, since it didn't have armrests, knees still held tightly together, still staring slightly wide-eyed.

Angela sighed, but kept her features friendly and relaxed. "Now, I have a few things I need to say to you, and I'd prefer to say them without interruptions. So if you'll allow me, I'll go through them point by point, and I'll allow you to respond to them both after each one and again when I'm finished. Does that sound fair?" Cathy nodded, still obviously not completely at ease, but not interrupting. "Now, first, I want to make it absolutely clear that I had an amazing time last night, and I hope you did too. It was a wonderful way to relieve the stress I've been under, and I had no idea how much stress I was under until you relieved it for me. Thank you so much for that." At this she offered her warmest smile, leaning forward for a moment to put a hand on Cathy's knee and giving a little squeeze. At this, Cathy visibly gulped, biting her bottom lip once again, but then smiled.

"Great! Now, after last night, I've been doing a lot of thinking. So, when I say what I'm going to tell you next, I have a feeling you'll be very tempted to interrupt me and, again, I ask you not to do that. I promise I'll explain myself immediately and then allow you an opportunity to respond. Are we still on the same page?"

"Oh yes, Ms. O'Neil, I promise. I won't interrupt."

"Angela smiled again. "Good girl." She stood to make her point, immediately regretting it because the tiny size of her office made her feel clumsy, even in her sensible shoes, as if she was looming over the poor, frightened girl, but she carried on. "Okay, there's not really an easy way to say this, so I'll just press on. I fear I may not be the type of domme you're looking for."

She paused to look at Cathy, thinking that despite her promise, she might very well jump in at this point, but she merely looked anguished.

Despite her studiedly strict appearance, she truly had no desire to cause this sweet girl distress, and she took the opportunity to drop to her knees in front of Cathy, taking her right hand from where it was clutching the chair seat and squeezing it between her own as she looked up into Cathy's eyes. "I just mean that you seemed to expect, even WANT me to be much more harsh with you than I was willing or even able to be. Yes, I'm a nearly pure domme, but my focus tends to be much more on pleasure than pain and much more on reward than punishment. Now, I realize that a bit of pain can be a reward in itself and I'm no stranger to giving a spanking, even a hard one, but my hope is that it will mostly serve to increase my girl's arousal and make it easier to get her off." She smiled again, almost a smirk. "It certainly seemed to work with you last night, am I right?"

Cathy's anguish faded as Angela spoke, and she even gave a little giggle at the end, taking the question as an opportunity to finally speak. "There's no point in denying it. I've never had an orgasm like that before."

Angela didn't speak immediately, just smiling up at Cathy for a moment as she squeezed her hand tightly, then releasing it and rising in what she assumed was a not terribly graceful maneuver, sitting back down in her chair before continuing. "I'm glad, but it does bring us back to my point. You wanted me to be harsh. You wanted me to punish. You wanted me to use you. But as much as I enjoyed spanking your pretty bottom, what I REALLY enjoyed was sucking that amazing little clit of yours until you bonked your head against the wall when you came." She grinned at Cathy's blush, but went on, "All I'm saying is that there are women out there who would love to have a sub like you and be every bit as harsh as you seem to want, and there are safe ways of meeting them and determining who would be right for you. Ways I'm familiar with and would be happy to help you navigate. Do you understand? Anyway, I told you I'd let you respond to my points and that was a biggie. Go ahead, and I won't interrupt you just as you offered me the same courtesy."

Cathy was silent for a bit, gathering her thoughts. Angela merely watched and waited. Finally Cathy took a deep breath and began. "I don't doubt you can predict my first words and you may be prepared to dismiss them outright, but I'm going to say them anyway because I think it's important you understand how important they are to me." At this she made full eye contact with a serious expression. "All I want is you. I told you last night how I had been obsessed with you since the moment I laid eyes on you, but that was just pure physical attraction. I loved your raven-black hair always pulled back into a tight bun, I loved your glasses that gave your brown eyes such a serious, eagle gaze that missed nothing. I loved your clothing, always mostly black, always tight but never revealing, not expensive but always worn with style and grace..."

She shook her head before she got too carried away. "Like I say, physical attraction. If I had artistic talent, I'm sure I'd have notebooks filled with sketches of you, mostly with big hearts drawn around them like a high school girl with a crush. But I've been in your class. I've seen your intellect and your passion for your subject and I ADMIRE you. Now, as you've probably realized, I've been doing what I hope is decent work in your class, but Philosophy isn't really my main area of interest. I guess right now I'm more interested in History, but that's neither here nor there. Ever since I can remember, I've had good teachers and bad teachers, but I've never had a teacher like you. You expect a lot from your students and, believe me, some of them hate you for it." She giggled as Angela rolled her eyes but didn't interrupt. "Anyway, even though I don't plan on making Philosophy my Major, you are the best teacher I've ever had and the first one who truly inspired me with her brilliant mind and her passion, and I want you to know that regardless of whatever might happen.

"Now, maybe you were right last night and I've read too many stories on the internet about D/s relationships and how they're supposed to work and maybe..." she paused, obviously considering. "Maybe there are certain things in my past that I'm not ready to talk about yet, not even with you, that make me crave punishment and humiliation more than is really healthy." She pause once again, reestablishing eye contact she had lost while talking. "All I can do is repeat that all I want is you. I don't want some stranger who will be harsher than you and treat me in the way the internet has taught me to expect and perhaps crave a little. I just want what you can give me, whatever that may be. Now, if that's not enough for you, or if you've decided that having a relationship with a student who will be gone from your class and probably department at the end of the term is an ethical line you can't cross, then I understand. I'd be crushed, but I understand. I just think that... maybe you're lonely too, and maybe I'd be able to offer you something too, even if it's not as much as you'll be offering me."

With that, she merely looked at Ms. O'Neil patiently, clearly turning the floor over to her. Angela noted, though, that she appeared perfectly calm now. Not relaxed, exactly, but at peace with herself and the situation, hands folded neatly in her lap.

Now it was Ms. O'Neil's turn to pause and collect her thoughts, taking a deep breath of her own. "Well, that was quite a response. I honestly didn't expect such kind words about a woman you clearly hope will punish you harshly. Also, I have to tell you that I admire that mind of yours as well. A purely emotional appeal would've been more expected, with tears and begging or even threatening. Your awareness and self-reflection are both admirable and convincing.

"Anyway, that kind of brings me to my second point. If we do decide to continue with this, I do have one condition that I'm serious about in spirit if flexible in detail: that it only be, for lack of a better word, casual, by which I mean that there will be no formal contract between us, no pledging yourself to me body and soul forever and beyond. In fact, unless we're doing a specific role-play that calls for it, I'd prefer not even to use a safeword. Just tell me to stop and I'll stop. The main reason for this arrangement should be self-apparent." She leaned forward to show how serious she was. "You're in COLLEGE. You're supposed to be, first, concentrating on your studies, I wouldn't want you to be unprepared for class because your Mistress might want to give you a spanking on a Tuesday night. And, second, college is supposed to be a social time for you. I don't want you turning down opportunities to go out and spend time with your friends or even, yes, dating, because your Mistress might want to give you a spanking on a Friday night. Does the spirit of that seem reasonable to you and are there any details that spring out to you that you want to interject immediately? There's no hurry. The beauty of flexibility is that things can be changed as we go along.

Cathy was smiling now, obviously more at ease with this point. "That seems more than reasonable although it's only fair to warn you that I'm pretty hung up on you right now. It's unlikely that I'll be asking out other girls when I have a real woman who's willing to treat me just the way I love -- even if she's not quite as harsh with me as I fantasized she would be." This was said with a teasing smile. "If there were a girl I liked who were to ask me out, though, I'd certainly consider dating her, if just for fun. 


"The only thing I'd want to add is that your conditions also have to apply to YOU. I don't have to worry about you neglecting your teaching, of course, but I'm not the only one who should be social. I get the feeling you've been a bit lonely here, like I said. You should be getting out and making friends yourself, not to mention dating if the opportunity arises, and you're far too beautiful not to have opportunities. So, what do you think, is that unreasonable?" Her gaze was challenging now.

"You know that it's perfectly reasonable, even if I wish it weren't, Cathy. I promise to take socializing seriously. But anyway, I guess those were the main things I wanted to discuss with you. That wasn't so bad, was it? And I said I'd let you respond at the end as well as to my points individually. Was there anything else you wanted to say, or were there any points of your own you'd like to make?"

"Just one," she said with a grin.

Angela raised an eyebrow, intrigued. "And that is...?"

"I actually already made it when I first came in. Should I take off my clothes now?"

Angela laughed, happy to have the mood lightened. She glanced at her wristwatch. "Well, I have a department staff meeting in a couple hours, but that's always a snore. I'm required to be there but no one's interested in what I have to say so I don't really need to prepare. More importantly, what about you? You said you were going to the library to study. After what we've discussed just now, doesn't that fall under my second point of not neglecting your schoolwork?" She raised an eyebrow.

Cathy shook her head easily. "Nah, I was just going to do that because I didn't feel like walking back to the dorm and it's too early for lunch. I'm all prepared for Sociology. I was just going to glance over my notes." Noticing Angela hadn't lowered her eyebrow, she raised her right hand, palm out and said solemnly, "Promise."

Ms. O'Neil snorted but nodded. "I guess it would be unkind to accuse you of lying after we just had a serious conversation, but I just want to stress that, even though this will be happening two days in a row, it is not be something you should expect every day. Neither one of us has that kind of time. Anyway, if we're clear on that, then yes, you should take off your clothes now."

Cathy beamed and bounced to her feet. She hadn't taken off her signature peacoat when she came in, presumably using it as a sort of security blanket during the more serious points of their conversation and she hurriedly shrugged out of it. She was about to hang it on the door hook when Angela stopped her. "No, just fold it neatly with the rest of your clothes and put it on my desk."

Cathy looked quizzical, but did as she was told, following her coat with her yellow cotton top. She wasn't wearing a bra.

"I presume no underwear at all? You realize it's winter, right. Aren't you freezing, walking around campus like that?"

Cathy just smiled. "I knew I was going to be seeing you. Your tone made promises your words didn't last night. I wanted to be sure I was ready if you planned to keep those promises."

"Just so long as you remember that this isn't going to happen every day. I'll feel warmer if I saw you in class with a sweater or sweatshirt, and especially with jeans, or at least tights under those skirts you're so fond of."

Cathy stuck out her tongue as she unzipped her skirt and stepped out of it. "It just means my nipples stay nice and hard for you if I'm a bit chilly." As predicted, she wasn't wearing underwear. The professor snorted, but remained unoffended, even if it was Cathy's way of trying to get punishment out of being a brat. Angela was sure she DID sound like a fuddy-duddy just then, so she probably deserved a bit of mockery. After folding her skirt and adding it to the pile on the desk, she made her voice husky as she turned around to face away from her teacher. "And now the part I know you love..." Just like the night before, she slowly bent over, legs spread, keeping her knees perfectly straight as she unzipped her knee-length boots all the way to the bottom, showing off her pussy and ass once more. She didn't rise immediately, preferring to let Angela enjoy the view for a moment before stepping out of them outwardly one at a time spreading her legs even wider in order to do so. "On the pile?" she asked, and Angela simply nodded. She was now down to a pair of white cotton knee-socks, which she sat down to first roll down her shapely calves, lifting one leg at a time off to the side in order to keep her pussy visible to her Mistress, and then grabbing the fabric with her fingertips between her big and second toes and sliding them off slowly, still putting on an amazing show of her body and flexibility for increasingly aroused but studiedly nonchalant professor, finally folding them as well and putting the final articles of her clothing on the pile on Angela's desk and then leaning back in the hard, uncomfortable chair, hands laced behind her neck, one leg outstretched, again, off to the side, and the other, heel up on the chair seat. Again, showing off as much of her body as possible.

Finally, after mostly just enjoying the show, Ms. O'Neil spoke. "You know, I think you may be even more of an exhibitionist than you are a submissive."

"I just like showing off my body for you. Is that wrong?"

Angela shook her head. "No, of course it's not wrong, and I love your body, but it goes deeper than that. Remember last night?"

Cathy licked her lips. "How can I forget. It's all I can think about."

Angela snorted once again. "Like I said, deeper than that. I'm talking about one specific detail of last night. Rather than coming to the building from your dorm fully clothed and then stripping in a bathroom or something and leaving your clothes in your backpack before coming to knock on my door, you walked all the way to and from your dorm wearing nothing but that coat of yours, which barely covers your puss and tushy." Now it was Cathy's turn to snort. "Seriously, you didn't do that for convenience. You did it for danger. For the feeling of vulnerability you got from the idea that, if the wind was just right, or if you slipped and fell on a patch of ice, a stranger might've seen that puss and tushy you find so funny."

"I guess I hadn't thought of it that way. Is that bad?" She had started to squirm a bit. The pose she had chosen was obviously a bit uncomfortable to hold in that hard, institutional chair, but she wasn't willing to change it when she was enjoying the way Ms. O'Neils eyes were devouring her.

"No, of course it isn't 'bad.' It's a little dangerous if the wrong person or people actually do see you, but it's far from an uncommon kink," Angela replied as she rose from her seat and took a step to her desk to pick up the whole pile of clothes Cathy had left there, picking them up in one arm while bending over to open the bottom drawer. with the other hand. It was empty and she set the pile inside, then closed it. "I just think it's interesting. And it makes me wonder if there are ways I can use your exhibitionism to make things more exciting for you. For example, this drawer locks." She grinned and then pressed the button, locking it. Despite herself, Cathy sat upon straight at this development, unconsciously putting one arm across her breasts and her over hand over her lap. "Now, I'm sure you realize, being the bright girl you are, that I'm not going to make you leave here naked, but I'm definitely going to make you earn your clothes back. And who knows? I never use that drawer. It might stick closed or I might have forgotten where I put the key. Plus, just like last night, you seem not to realize that my little window has no shade. Anyone looking in from just the right angle would enjoy the show just as I've been, and the show's definitely not over, is it?"

12