The Agreement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cathy tightened her arm and hand momentarily, but then got into the spirit, letting them hang to her sides and spreading her legs once again, smiling lazily. "I guess that's a risk I'll have to take. Especially if I am, as you've diagnosed me, such an exhibitionist."

"That's the spirit! Angela stood, moving off to the side as much as she could in the tiny office."

Now, I have a surprise for you. Remember what I told you last night?"

Eagerly, Cathy replied, "You brought your riding crop?"

"No! Of course I didn't bring my riding crop. Maybe it's something I should've brought up during our serious discussion earlier, but I'll tell you flat out. You're not ready. Riding crops, canes, some whips... well, to put it plainly, they can hurt like hell. And if you haven't worked your way up to them, there's no way you could take them as they're meant to be used. Beyond being more interested in pleasure than pain, I'm most definitely not into torture. So I ask you to promise me, with all seriousness, do not press me on this. You'll get your spankings, and sometimes they'll be with objects, but I will almost certainly go slower than you think you want or can handle. Do you promise?" She made direct eye contact once again in hopes of showing how serious this was for her.

Cathy stared back briefly, apparently as serious as Ms. O'Neil before replying, "I do this in full sincerity, no teasing implied." She then sank off her chair to her knees at Angela's feet, looking up directly into her eyes. "I swear to you on anything you might name, I will not press you to punish me with anything more than you think I can handle. I recognize that, beyond being in charge, you're also the expert in this."

The relief was evident on Angela's face. "Thank you for understanding how important this is to me. I'm sure I can still keep things interesting for you. Speaking of which, back to my surprise. She grinned and motioned for Cathy to rise. "Get up on the desk, girl, not like last night, forearms and knees, your pretty posterior facing me."

Cathy looked confused but willing, and she obediently crawled onto the desk, allowing Ms. O'Neil to adjust her position exactly how she wanted her. It wasn't easy on such a small desk, but by orienting her diagonally, she got her in a position where Angela could put her chair at the exact point where she could stare directly at Cathy's ass and pretty pink pussy, then she switched on her desk lamp to shine light directly on her. "There now, those people in the building across from us will have a lovely view of your best side."

Cathy giggled. "You're going to have to do better than that if you want to frighten me again. I hope they enjoy my spanking as much as I do."

"Oh, this position isn't about a spanking, my dear, although having your ass under direct light does remind me. I know I only used my hand last night, but I did give you a pretty thorough going-over. Is there any pain left today?"

Cathy shook her head as best she was able with her chin atop her forearms. "No. It stung until I went to bed, but when I woke up this morning I couldn't feel it at all." She craned her neck to look back at Angela. "A bit disappointed, frankly. They always talk about a spanking making you walk funny and not be able to sit down for days. I was kind of looking forward to it."

"Of course you were, you naughty girl. Let's not forget I brought you to tears, though. That's serious enough. Now let me check your bottom." Angela peered at the two lovely cheeks under the light of her desk lamp, lightly running her fingers over the soft, pale flesh. "Hmm, maybe just a faint hint of bruising here and there, already fading. I do nice work if I do say so myself."

"Mmm, run your fingers a little lower and you'll feel the nice work you're doing right now by how wet you're making me." Looking back over her shoulder again, she continued, "And about those tears, that was just emotional, not physical."

Ms. O'Neil gave her a playful but just slightly firm swat on the rear. "I know you're just angling for extra punishment, but that's actually not what I have in mind right now, despite the position you're in."

"Oh? and what did you have in mind with me bent over, ass high, ready to take a licking?"

"Well, now that you mention it, your choice of words is strangely appropriate."

Cathy didn't reply except for making a quizzical little noise in her throat.

"Well, do you remember last night when I asked you if your little pucker was sensitive, and if you thought I could make you come just by tonguing it?" At this she moved her hands up, using her thumbs to begin spreading Cathy's cheeks. "Ahh, there's the little rosebud you keep teasing me with."

"You're not serious. I played along last night, but I didn't think you were planning on doing it, certainly not today."

Angela was indignant and didn't release the girl's cheeks. "I most certainly AM serious. I'll have you know I happen to be a very good ass-licker! All the girls I've been with have complimented me and been extremely thankful."

"But it's so dirty!"

"Did you shower this morning?"

"Of course!"

"And have you gone to the bathroom since, especially without wiping?"

"No, of course not!"

"Then what's the problem?" And with that, Angela leaned in and gave the pucker a tiny lick with the point of her tongue before continuing, "You've said yourself you read stories on the internet. Even if you haven't done it yourself, you have to realize this is something girls do for one another."

Cathy shuddered slightly at the slightest touch of tongue to bung before replying a bit hoarsely, "I thought you were teasing me. I just assumed was something you'd have me do to you is all..."

"Ah, back to those stories on the internet again. Let me see if I have the voice of the domme you're imagining down." Pitching her voice lower and raspier, she continued, "That's it, get back there and eat my asshole, and make sure you stick your tongue all the way in, because that's all a little slut like you is good for." Resuming her normal voice, she finished, "Well, how was that, about right?"

Cathy giggled. "Yeah, I guess I have read a fair share like that."

"Well, let me clear up a few things for you. First, when done right, it feels amaaaaaazing and, like I say, I happen to be very good at it. Second, it's not about tongue-fucking, it's about teasing, and giving you a sensation you can't really enjoy any other way. Third..." She leaned in for another experimental lick, again just brushing the tip of her tongue across the opening. Cathy let out an appreciative little moan and moved her ass a bit further back and closer to the tongue she was enjoying despite herself. "Third, I'm pretty sure you will be doing it to me, not because I force you to, but because I happen to believe you want to make me feel just as good as I make you. And I promise you, this is gonna feel goooooood."

Not waiting for a response, Angela simple opened the girl's cheeks a bit wider with her thumbs and leaned back in. This time she wanted to demonstrate some of the teasing she mentioned, so she craned her neck a bit to begin at the top of Cathy's ass-crack, moving her tongue lazily left and right at the bottom of the valley, slowly easing her way lower, the noises Cathy was making letting her know that she was enjoying the trip. When she got to the point where she'd be licking her pucker again, however, she instead just skipped over it, continuing her tongue's path down the mountainside.

Once again, a little disappointed noise at the back of Cathy's throat left her with no doubt that she was getting over her reluctance in a hurry. Nevertheless, she kept her tongue on its downward trajectory even though Cathy was now trying to wriggle her ass in such a way that her tongue would come back to the pucker. Angela was undaunted, though, licking steadily lower until it met the girl's perineum, at which point she withdrew her tongue into her mouth and sucked on the little strip of flesh with her lips, eliciting further moans from her victim as she got her tongue involved once again between them. Finally, though, she felt Cathy had had enough of the preliminary teasing. Time to get started on the star of the show.

Repositioning herself slightly to make it easier on her jaw (she was a bit out of practice, admittedly), she once again used her thumbs to give her better access to the valley and put the tip of her tongue "once more into the breach." As she had told the girl, however, it was still about teasing. She swirled her tongue around the little whirlpool before pressing it lightly directly into the center, then tugged ever so slightly upward, downward and side to side.

By the sound of it, Cathy had been sucking on her fingers, but Angela could hear her wetly release them to let out an "Oh God..." and Angela smiled to herself without pausing her tongue's ministrations. She continued, tug and swirl, swirl and tug, changing her rhythm and the precise path she followed to make sure she was always teasing, always surprising her subject. This was only going to happen for the first time once, after all. She wanted it to be as memorable as possible.

Cathy, despite the loss of most of her squeamishness due to the sensations she was experiencing, was keeping her pucker as tight as she could, probably unconsciously, not wanting her lover's tongue to get too deep in her dirty-hole accidentally. This was good news to Angela, actually, as it meant the girl was essentially doing kegels, which was putting her on the fast track to orgasm.

Even so, the majority of women couldn't come from anal stimulation alone, although Cathy's sensitivity made Angela suspect she might be trained to manage it with enough practice. Still she had a workaround for that in mind, since she very much wanted to make the girl come, just as she had last night.

Releasing the thumb of her right hand from its place holding Cathy's cheek wide but shifting position so she wouldn't have to pause her tongue's relentless assault in its target, she eased her right hand down underneath Cathy, probing for her slit with her index and middle fingers. Cathy let her know she found it with a sharply indrawn breath as she coated the tips with a generous dollop of the juice she was practically pouring in her high state of arousal. She then moved them onward, seeking out her perfect little clit.

Again, a lovely, if slightly strangled noise let her know she had found the hood and she pressed on under it, coating the pearl with her supply of natural lube, then polishing that pearl, getting the tip of her thumb involved as well for tiny delicate pinches in addition to general rubbing.

She by no means neglected Cathy's tight little asshole, increasing her probing, swirling and tugging as Cathy's gasping indicated the closeness of her orgasm, but this had become her clit's show now. The ass-licking was just there to provide new sensations which would hopefully give her an orgasmic experience like anything she'd had before.

Her finger and thumb tips, still slick but becoming stickier as they worked the nub, adding to the friction, were having a predictable effect on the girl. She gasped and panted. She couldn't really speak beyond an occasional, "Oh God" now and then, but her moaning was saying all she needed to say and then some. Finally, when Angela could tell the moment was just right, she gave that clit she loved so much a final pinch between her thumb and index finger before letting it squirt out from between them as she wiggled her tongue-tip furiously against and into her pucker.

Just as she hoped, it was exactly the right moment. Cathy came violently and probably would have screamed if her throat weren't locked up completely. Her legs straightened suddenly, shooting off the top of the desk and knocking Angela's chair back against the wall, disengaging both her tongue and fingers before coming to rest on the floor, straddling Angela's knees, both her legs and the rest of her body squirming and twitching as she breathlessly panted, trying to squeeze her legs back together but being unable to do so completely with Angela's legs caught in between them.

Once Ms. O'Neil had gotten back her own senses, she began to try and settle the girl down slowly, not trying to help her up or even straighten out her position, but simply by gently massaging her lower back, buttocks and thighs, knowing that just her touch would be soothing.

Finally, Cathy managed to get her hands working underneath her enough to lever herself up to the point where she could turn herself around, half sitting on and half leaning against the desk. She was still breathing heavily and she was covered in a sheen of perspiration despite the chill in the air, but she looked absolutely gorgeous at that moment. She didn't seem quite ready to speak yet, so Angela decided to begin the conversation, her voice surprising her with its unsteadiness. "So, did I warn you I was good at that or didn't I?"

Cathy started laughing hoarsely but immediately started coughing, almost choking. Angela felt bad and immediately reached over for a bottle of water she always kept on the bookcase so she wouldn't have to walk down to the drinking fountain every time she got thirsty. Cathy drank eagerly, finishing the whole bottle before handing the empty back. She closed her eyes briefly, just concentrating on getting her breath back for the time being before opening them again with an obvious twinkle. "Please, Mistress, forgive me for ever doubting you. And you were right, I VERY much want to return the favor, even if I'll never be as good at it as you are." Her eyes became pleading. "Maybe even right now...?"

"I'm afraid your puppy dog eyes won't do you any good, missy. Or your pout or that adorable little whine of yours for that matter." She glanced again at her watch. "Yeah, just as I was afraid of, that took longer than even I intended. I need to get ready for my meeting which will take time, considering how you mussed me up. And you..." She punctuated with a poke to her student's bellybutton, eliciting a little shrieking giggle. "You need to get ready for your class, especially since there's no time for you to get back to your dorm and shower now. You'll have to make do with one of the restrooms, but I don't think there will be anyone using them, especially if you go up one floor. There aren't any classes up there even though they say they're going to start using the rooms again one of these terms."

She sighed. "No time even to tease you by withholding your clothes from you and making you beg for them."

"Oh, I'm happy to beg if you want me to," replied her student.

"Oh, I am well aware," Angela replied as she bent down to unlock her desk drawer. It did stick a bit unless you turned the key just right, but no time for that now, sadly. "Now hurry up, chop-chop and get dressed. We both have things to do." She considered as Cathy started pulling out her stockings to put on first. "You know, all along, I've been thinking you were being sassy to try to get extra punishment today. I wasn't going to indulge you, but I guess it turns out you got your punishment after all, didn't you?"

"What do you mean? That orgasm was amazing. Am I supposed to consider that my punishment?"

Angela grinned wickedly. "Not at all. Your punishment is that, despite us having sex twice, not only haven't you gotten to lick my pussy, you haven't even SEEN it yet."

Cathy pouted once again, but didn't stop getting dressed. "Now that's just mean. Besides, isn't that a punishment for you, too?"

Angela's smile never wavered. "Maybe so, but I'm willing to put up with a lot to properly train my sub. Now scoot!"

12