All Comments on 'The Agreement'

by Charmadillo

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
jameson57jameson57over 2 years ago

Loved that story. Read the first one first. We won’t have to wait another 7 years will we?! Thank you for sharing.

CharmadilloCharmadilloover 2 years agoAuthor

Hurray! A comment!

Seriously, I love comments, faves, follows, and any and all other interactions. Kind of feels like screaming my smut into the void without them. Huge endorphin rush. Thank you, jameson57!

MigbirdMigbirdover 2 years ago

Read, thoroughly enjoyed and commented on “The Compromise”, which was the first of your pieces for me. This story and the earlier (7 years :-) one about Angela and her submissive student Cathy are equally attractive. The dialogue and reflective moments between protagonists is so well crafted and thought provoking. I almost said “seriously quite thought provoking” as if to suggest that smut cannot engage higher centers as well as the brain stem. Well, you do both and quite well. I also like this follow up because it enjoys a romantic element. Cathy’s response to Angela’s points is beautiful and of course the graphic sex/love making sensual. I enjoy commenting on pieces posted on this site that are engaging/arousing (and sometimes on pieces that fail to do so), and always nice to see authors respond. Loved you response about welcoming comments — otherwise you would be “… shouting my smut out into the wilderness.” Or the void :-) Pleased to see you sharing again.

saragalsaragalover 2 years ago

You are making me reconsider some beliefs on certain acts of sex/fetishes/relationships. I am enjoying not just the storytelling but the style in which you write.

CharmadilloCharmadilloover 2 years agoAuthor

@saragal, I'm so pleased you enjoyed it! I was a little worried when you said parts of June and Amy were unbelievable because I think you'll agree that Extra Credit (and this, the sequel), are much more farfetched.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why didn't you mention ass play? Of course, you just talked and talked and talked. I believe that if somebody asked you for the time of day, you would build a watch!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I am VERY certain that if somebody asked you the time of day, you would build them a watch!!!

GayKatGayKat6 months ago

💃🏿 & 💃🏼 We Loved It,,, Yes!

-

Hallo Charmadillo!

-

Another beautifully written, kinky hot and sexy story, maybe not quite as kinky as I'd like, but then it does have to comply with Literotica's rules!

We would love to read more about Professor O'Neil and her talented tongue work..

-

Thank you, 5-More Stars and 5-Hot Juicy Buttonhole Orgasms, Yum-Yum,,, yes!

-

The Black Queen 👩🏿 and Gay kat 👩🏼‍!

💋💋💋 👅👅👅 💋💋💋

CharmadilloCharmadillo6 months agoAuthor

Thank you for checking it out, both of you! Sorry it didn't hit the heights of kinkiness you were looking for but yeah, I'm not trying to come anywhere close to breaking any rules. Anyway, I'm glad you enjoyed it. By all means feel free to check out my other few works but just so you know, they're probably a bit more on the vanilla side. Also, I'm not a prolific writer, but there are a couple more chapters of Ms. O'Neil and Cathy's story I have running through my head. Maybe one of these days I'll sit down and hammer them out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous