The Agreement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After she had finished bathing, and left the bathroom - to presumably dress in her bedroom - Jim left the attic and descended the ladder back in to the outbuilding next to the farmhouse.

He then entered the house, walked upstairs and knocked on her bedroom door.

"What do you want Jim. I thought you were at the pub."

Jim answered with a devilish grin that she could not see. "I didn't make it there, something came up that I needed to attend to."

"Oh, right, so what do you want?"

"I was thinking you might want a day off tomorrow, you've been working hard and had a lot of erm...problems to contend with of late and I thought it might do you good to just have a day to yourself shopping and get away from it for a bit."

She was suspicious as to why he was being so nice, but she wasn't going to turn down the chance to shop and relax away from the farm, and away from Jim himself if truth be told, considering his brazen attempts to get in her knickers of late.

"Ok Jim. Thanks. That would actually be nice."

"Ok then. Goodnight."

"Yeah. Goodnight."

So she did just that. The next morning she went to town on her own and spent the full day shopping, window shopping, pampering herself with a visit to the hairdressers and beauticians (but not the nail shop, they don't last 2 minutes working on a farm) before returning around 8pm.

She walked in to the house and began to climb upstairs to put her purchases in her room and hang up the new items of clothing she had bought.

She wasn't really paying attention to anything until she got almost to the bathroom door and heard the sound of running water; the shower. It seemed louder than normal, and before she could figure out why, she saw why. The bathroom door was wide open and stood in the shower was Jim. She tried not to look, but for some unearthly reason she could not move. She could not divert her gaze from the biggest cock she had ever seen in her life. Certainly Sam's was a decent size, but he had obviously not inherited the full gene pool from Jim, whose cock seemed about 4 inches longer in its flaccid state, and thicker, much thicker.

After a few seconds, which seemed like minutes, she realised she was stood in full view of the open doorway and quickly stepped to one side. Hastily, she dropped her shopping in her room and then returned to the side of the bathroom door and peeked back inside.

In her mind she was calling herself out and mulling over what was happening, and questioning why she felt compelled to look. Her thoughts changed in her head the longer she looked.

"What am I doing?"

"Is this a set up? Does he know I am watching? No he can't do, he doesn't know I am back from shopping. It just a coincidence, he thinks the house is empty so didn't shut the door thats all."

"OMG, what a beautiful massive cock. Jesus Jane what are you thinking. That's your father-in-law...you can't do this."

But she didn't move. And she found it wasn't just his cock she began to appreciate. He had a great muscular physique she noticed, tight buns, thick thighs, bulging biceps. He had the body of an athlete and he looked more like late 30's than 50, she found herself appreciating what he had to offer. Before she admonished herself again.

"You can't do this Jane. Just because you're sex starved, just because you're horny, just because you're desperate to be fucked does not mean you submit to Jim. Stop it. Now."

She was about to leave, but then noticed Jim had hold of his ever growing cock in both hands, partly lathering it in soap to wash it, as he slid up and down from hilt to tip, but also partly to make it hard and to masturbate.

It grew huge, and stiff and swollen and as she watched him tug on his rod one of her hands involuntarily reached for a breast, and shortly afterward the other began to stroke her pussy through her dress.

Then she heard him speak as his arm pumped back and forth rapidly, working his foreskin on and off the tip of his member.

"Yes Jane...suck that cock...you know you want to...that's it take it in your throat Jane...oh fuck yes." Then 20 seconds or so later.

"Spread them legs wide Jane...I'm going to fuck you hard...like you have never been fucked before. Tell me you want my cock inside you Jane...beg me to take you...you know you want to Jane...you know you need to be screwed. That's it. Oh yes Jane your pussy is so wet and tight."

She felt light headed, dizzy, his words both haunting and erotic at the same time. She could not deny that the thought of being fucked by a cock like that, or a man like him was so appealing, but not Jim, she can't think of Jim doing that to her...she mustn't think of Jim like that. He was her husbands father. It was wrong. So wrong. And yet she could not get the thought of Jim's cock inside her tight pussy out of her mind. His words had implanted that image and no matter how hard she tried she could not shake it as she watched him ejaculate in to the stream of water cascading from the shower head.

As he came he said one more thing that truly frightened her and made her shiver.

"Oh yes, I'm going to cum...shall I cum inside you Jane...shall I seed you? Shall I give you the child my son refuses too? Where do you want me to cum Jane in or out? Oh fuck yes...in it is, ugh...there you go, one batch of baby batter on its way.."

She turned and fled downstairs and out to the car, shaking and deeply concerned about what she had heard him say, but also deeply affected by what she had seen. She could not deny she had been turned on by watching Jim in the shower.

After 15 minutes she composed herself and entered the house as if just returning from town. Jim was in the kitchen.

"What, you been out all day and bought nothing?"

She thought fast. "Ordered a few things for delivery, and had my hair done and some beauty treatment, nothing to carry."

"Oh right Ok. Did you see anything particular you liked when you were looking." He asked with a wicked smile on his face.

She almost wondered if he knew, wondered if he was teasing her, but of course could not ask him that. Would not ask him that. It was too dangerous to go down that route when she was alone with him.

"Er...you know, a few things, but they didn't have my size so like I said I ordered them."

She would have to hide the stuff she'd bought as soon as she got to the room, or he would call her out if he spotted the bags.

Of course Jim had known she was there. And him being in the shower, and playing with himself and saying the things he did was no accident either. It was all part of his campaign to bed her.

He had sent her out for the day, so he could rig the farm with those covert wireless cameras he had seen. He had found a tech shop on-line in a nearby town that sold them and been to pick them up and install them in every room, and every outbuilding on the farm. They were well concealed and unlikely to be found, and all of them sent images to a smart phone or I-pad, and could be triggered by motion.

As soon as Jane reached the front door, it triggered an alert on Jim's phone propped up in the bathroom, and sent images of her entering the house.

He simply switched the shower on, jumped in and waited for her to pass the open bathroom door. Another camera was then triggered capturing Jane standing outside the bathroom door watching Jim, and her departure to her room to drop her bags, and more importantly they also caught her return to watch some more, and her response to him masturbating; her touching her breast and pawing at her pussy. Jim had some of his leverage now. Or blackmail if you want to call it that.

The fact she returned to watch him after putting her bags down, and her reaction to his masturbation was conclusive proof to Jim that he was beginning to get to her, and that perhaps she appreciated what she saw.

The next morning Jane arose from a fitful sleep. Jim had watched her toss and turn in her bed from another camera hidden in her room, and had gotten glimpses of her covered crotch, buttocks and her ample unencumbered breasts straining the flimsy material of her night slip. Enough to make him reach for his hardened cock and play with himself, as he fantasised about taking her.

Her sleep had been disturbed by images of Jim in the shower, but also of her taking Jims cock in her cunt, of succumbing to him. Of being seeded by him.

As she got downstairs, she saw an open book on the kitchen table, with one of its passages marked and altered.

"And when he came into her, with an intensification of relief and consummation that was pure peace to him, still she was waiting. She felt herself a little left out. And she knew, partly it was her own fault. She willed herself into this separateness. Now perhaps she was condemned to it. She lay still, feeling his motion within her, his deep-sunk intentness, the sudden quiver of him at the springing of his seed, then the slow-subsiding thrust. That thrust of the buttocks, surely it was a little ridiculous. If you were a woman, and a part in all the business, surely that thrusting of the man's buttocks was supremely ridiculous. Surely the man was intensely ridiculous in this posture and this act...Yes, this was love, this ridiculous bouncing of the buttocks, and the wilting of the poor, insignificant, moist little penis. huge, thick cock. This was the divine love!!"

The consummation scene from Lady Chatterly's Lover, with some slight alteration in biro!

When she looked outside the window, puzzled, she saw Jim stripped to the waist, showing his ripped upper body, and strong arms, as he tended the small garden at the front of the farmhouse.

The reference and comparison to be made was obvious. Eventually, the good Lady succumbed to the charms of the lowly gardener and gave herself to him, in the same way that Jim was hoping Jane would relent and take the lowly farmer (currently gardening) in to her bed.

He stood, turned and smiled. Jane felt herself blush and feeling flustered left the house by the rear door to attend to her chores.

Everywhere she went Jim could see her. Thanks to his network of hidden cameras. He could see she looked troubled. She often just stood or sat staring in to the distance, deep in thought he noticed, and would have gladly have paid a penny for them. Something he did not have access to.

The mental attack, or the brain washing, continued when Jane came inside for her lunch. Music was playing in the house, with a track about sex and infidelity, lust and longing; forbidden yet tantalising choices.

She went to her room, with the lyrics swimming round her head, trying to distance herself from their lure.

As she entered she immediately saw the tablet on the side table, it was propped up sideways on its cover, but the screen was dark from the sleep function. She hit the little button and the screen came to life, with a paused video. A porn video with the title "Father-in-law fucks sons young bride."

The participants were even roughly the same age and general appearance as Jane and Jim...it must have taken hours to find this.

Despite herself she hit play, and the room was filled with the sound of the young woman's appreciative groans and words about her in-laws sexual prowess and his huge cock. Apparently it was much better than her husband in both departments.

Her pussy ached as she watched the guy fuck the young bride from behind, and then lie down so she could straddle him, and slide down his pole, impaling herself.

Her head was swimming, it was sensory overload. Even though she knew it was deliberate, even though she was fully aware of Jim's intention, her brain felt fogged, like it was drugged. And she was so horny. She was losing the will to resist.

She fled the house without eating. And went to the barn, where she sat all afternoon, her chores cast aside, lost in turmoil, until Jim approached her.

He stood right in front of her eye-line. She looked up as she became aware of his presence, of his shadow and his body blocking out the light behind him - and gazed straight at his crotch. The outline of his semi erect cock was obvious, it tented the cloth of his work pants, in a grotesque shape.

"Why aren't you working?"

"Jim...just stop please. I beg you, please don't carry on with these games. I can't take it ok. Stop fucking with me."

He laughed. "Nice choice of words Jane...I wish."

"Seriously Jim...look I admit you are a great looking guy, but at the end of the day you are my husbands father. I can't go there. It is just wrong. I could not live with the guilt. So for my sanity stop, or I will have to talk to Sam and leave this place. That is the only way to end all of this."

"Jane, that son of mine deserves all he gets for what he is doing to you. He is treating you like shit. I know you need some affection, I know you want intimacy, I know you need sex, no, more than that, you need to be fucked, hard."

"JIM STOP. JUST FUCKING STOP."

"No. Not until you give in. Not until you beg me to fuck you. I know you have thought about it, I know it has crossed your mind, and that you have probably dreamt about us together. I know if I wasn't your father-in-law you would have fucked me by now. It is only our complicated relationship that is stopping you. Nothing else."

"Its...its not true, how could you KNOW this...its all in your head."

"Really...did you sleep well last night, or were you thinking about my stiff cock you saw in the shower, did you think about what it would be like inside your cunt...did you like that thought?"

"Wh...what did you just say...you, you know I was watching. How...?"

"I know more than that Jane. I know you watched, I know you went away and came back to watch again, I know you touched yourself as you watched me. I know what I said touched a deep nerve."

"So go ahead tell Sam. Go ahead try and leave. But are those the actions of a woman who wants me to stop. Are those the actions of a woman with no interest, or are they the actions of a frustrated woman, who despite herself was turned on by what she saw, who craves physical affection?"

"How...I just...how did you know those things...how, you can't prove that...you're full of shit...how? Are you saying you will blackmail me in to sleeping with you if you have too...is that it...you bastard...well how?"

"Lets just say I had rather not stoop to that, but I have proof of what I say and if you tell Sam, or try and leave I will use it against you."

Jim slowly, but deliberately, unfastened his trousers, and slid them to the ground along with his underwear. His cock sprang out like a released cobra from a basket, inches from Janes face.

"Suck it Jane. Just go ahead and take it in your mouth. Break the ice Jane. You know you have to. You know you want to. Its gone to far now. You need to know what it feels like. Admit it. Do it."

Jane was transfixed by his rock hard, swollen member twitching right in front of her nose, she could smell the testosterone, feel the prickle of electricity between them, feel the tension rise as she hesitated, struggled with her conscience and the consequences of what would happen if she placed her salivating lips around his beautiful phallus.

Jim, extended an arm and gently, brushed her long, lustrous brown hair back behind one of her ears, then gently cupped the back of her head, while he shuffled forward a little. The tip of his cock barely brushed her lower lip but it was enough to snap her out of her reverie, and her lips slowly parted, her neck gently lowered, encouraged by his hand to her head, and a second or so later, her mouth was full of his warm, throbbing, salty meat.

She shivered, and a lonely tear trickled down her face, as her guilt rose to the fore for a moment, but it was not enough to stop her. Her need and her urgency flooding her senses now her resolve had been broken. His cock felt amazing in her mouth and she savoured him both in flavour and size; her pussy and breasts were both engorged with desire the more she relaxed and feasted on him.

Jim looked down at Jane and could not believe it was happening. He had imagined this moment for so long now, but never thought it would ever become a reality - until that is an opportunity arouse, created by his son's behaviour.

At that point he had stopped dreaming of what might be, and had plotted and schemed to exploit Jane's vulnerability and growing need for attention, and gratification. Was he pleased with his behaviour on a human level? No...no he wasn't; but he was delirious about the result. The sight of Jane bobbing back and forth sucking his dick now, like her life depended on it, overrode any feelings of guilt at what he had done.

"Jesus Jane, that is fucking unreal...keep sucking that cock. Oh my god, its been so long, I'm not sure I can last much longer...would you like me to come in your mouth...do you want to taste my cum or wear it?"

Instead of answering she stopped. Frozen by a memory brought on by Jim's comments about his imminent ejaculation. She had remembered what he had said as she watched him in the shower, remembered his words of coming inside her, of impregnating her...of breeding her.

She knew he expected to fuck her, and instantly at the recollection of his words began to fear the consequences if he did. She took no precautions. She was sure Jim had no condoms, which meant any sex would be bareback and unprotected. She wasn't a naive teenager, and knew even if he withdrew instead of emptying his seed inside her, that she was still at risk of getting pregnant.

She couldn't do that to Sam. She had gone to far as it was, she'd been stupid and weak and allowed herself to be manipulated and seduced by Jim, but she could not risk him inseminating her.

She shook her head to be free of his hand, and backed away from him, rising off the little stool she was sat on, which then separated them as they stood looking at each other.

"What's wrong? Why have you stopped? Don't tell me you have let your conscience get the better of you!"

He tried to reach for her, to hold her fast and make her see reason, but she flinched further away from him. He moved forward after her, stepping around the stool, as she continued to back away.

"I...I can't go any further Jim, I can't let you fuck me. I can't take the risk of getting pregnant by you, that is going way to far. Somewhere I am not prepared to go."

Jim was crushed. He was so close to completing his fantasy. Moments from completing his conquest to dominate Jane, and make her his lover. He had every intention of fucking her at every opportunity in future, and knew Sam would focus on his job, rather than give up his independence, and therefore they would be alone often. He wanted her. He wanted his son to carry on being an utter arsehole and neglect Jane, so that in time, her feelings may grow for him and wane for Sam.

"What...what if I get some protection...what if I go and get some condoms and we carry on later? We have days yet till Sam is due back. We can do this properly instead of fucking in a barn...take our time, relax, have fun."

But the moment had gone now. His power over her fractured the moment he spoke, and the moment his cock left her lips. She didn't want to go through with it at all. She was thinking straight now, it felt like the fog had lifted from her mind. She knew Jim would not give up, and feared what he had over her and if he would use it against her to get his way; but she resolved to deal with that later. For now she had to put distance between her and Jim.

"No Jim. No. I can't do this ever. I shouldn't have given in. It was a mistake. I will have to deal with any consequences should you tell Sam, but I can't have sex with you."

She continued to back away as she spoke. Still aware of Jim's throbbing cock sticking out across the void between them, still hard, still expectant and still fucking impressive. Her legs and buttocks came to a stop. She could not go any further, and realised she had backed in to a stack of hay bales.