The Agreement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I will, I will...but all in good time...right now, I need to put right a few things of my own, I need to make up for treating you so badly. I need to make up some lost time."

He grabbed her and pulled her in to him and began to kiss her. For a moment she didn't know how to respond and she stood statuesque in his arms.

"Whats wrong? Look, I know I have a nerve the way I have acted, but things will be different now..please forgive me. Lets just enjoy making up ok."

She nodded. What else could she do. She felt powerless again now, all that determination to come clean and be honest with Sam had wilted. She hoped Jim would rescue her, and provide the courage to confess their sins.

But Jim didn't show. Jim sat and watched as his son unfastened Jane's blouse, he watched, fascinated by her face. It was a mask of confusion and doubt. She could not deny her husband, but at the same time knew she was supposed to be delivering heartbreaking news to him.

However, Jim knew Sam was playing Devils advocate and calling his bluff.

Sam was like a rabid dog. He groped and pawed her in his frenzy to fuck her. Her clothing was removed as she barely moved; stood shellshocked and bewildered and actually torn as to whether she should tell him to stop, and walk away.

She held a debate in her mind, as Sam's hands and mouth found her naked breasts.

"He's my husband, I can't stop after begging him to fuck me for the last month, he'd wonder what was going on."

"What, are you nuts, you were just about to tell him you have been unfaithful to him with his Dad, and might be pregnant...and your worried about stopping him?"

"I'm going crazy. I can't tell him on my own. Coward. I am a fucking coward."

"God what have I done."

"It's not your fault. Jim took me, Jim, forced himself on me."

Sam was on his knees now, his head buried in her crotch, his tongue seeking refuge in her sexual haven.

"Who are you kidding. He didn't force me to suck his cock, I wanted it badly and you know it Jane girl, I was desperate for sex. I wanted that dick inside me."

"He manipulated you, played you. He seduced you into wanting him. Played games with you. He set you up. You're innocent here, confess to Sam and blame Jim. Hope to start again."

She had been moved to the bed, without hardly realising it. She was literally zombified.

"Oh my god, but Jim, oh god Jim's dick, sex with Jim is amazing. It could work couldn't it...oh shit, omg, omg, too late to stop Sam now. Deal with it after."

He had entered her, missionary position. She felt him, but not like Jim. She used to enjoy sex with Sam, considered Sam a good lover, but having experienced sex with Jim, what she felt now was pleasurable, but not exciting. She considered it was a little like riding a merry-go-round, fun, enjoyable and satisfying, but then paled in to comparison when riding the big dipper, the rollercoaster, which just made your heart pump wildly, made you scream, and give you a whole new level of thrill and emotion. You felt alive, and not just like you existed.

She barely responded to his efforts, his grunts and groans. It didn't last long. A few minutes of frantic up and down and he came inside her. Spent.

Jim watched everything. He could see from her body language she was conflicted; that she did not respond to Sam, never touched him, or kissed him, just let him do as he pleased to get it over with. Despite her lack of engagement he felt oddly jealous watching her be fucked by Sam, but was not going to spoil the party. He got more out of watching her reaction to him than he would have by going through with the original plan. "Roll with it." He had thought to himself.

When Sam rolled off Jane he went straight to the shower. There was no further talk of the future he proposed, nothing. He just rolled off her, kissed her cheek and went to the bathroom.

She put on a robe and went back to the kitchen where Jim was; Sams cum still seeping from her. They locked eyes as she she sat across from him.

"Where were you? Why didn't you stop him and back me up? Why would you let that happen? I thought we were going to tell him."

"I was. But a thought occurred to me as I was about to intervene. And it might make things a little easier for now, perhaps. Give us a cowards way out, so we can see how things pan out."

"What?"

"I am guessing from what you said that he just fucked you?" He wasn't about to let on he knew from hidden cameras.

She nodded.

"And did he cum inside you."

She looked at him with a stare that said "wtf?"

She nodded again however after a pause.

"Show me."

Now she did say it. "What the fuck Jim?"

"Just show me and I will explain."

She stood and parted her robe, then stood one leg on the chair, so Jim could see the smeared cum between her legs, and coating her labia.

He actually smiled.

"Well now, if you were to be pregnant, now Sam has fucked you within a few days of me then you could say any baby is his. Time wise he will never know. It is also entirely possible it could be his, and that I failed to fertilise you."

They both doubted that, considering the amount of Jim's cum that had been deposited inside her over the last few days.

"Unless there is a DNA test done or some medical issue that might reveal paternity in the future, we could all carry on as we are, for now. Sam can go and do his job, he would be away from home a good part of every week travelling, leaving time for me and you. The only problem being Sam would also want to fuck you as his wife and I don't know if either of us can be ok with that. I guess of either of us, I have less of a choice. If it comes down to a choice of me not having you at all or to share you, then I would deal with it. At least that way, for now, Sam is unaware of us, unaware any baby might not be his and in time who knows, things may evolve where you split naturally and no-one need ever know except you and me."

Jane considered long and hard mulling over the choices in her head. Tell Sam now and deal with the aftermath. Live a lie and tiptoe between Sam and Jim until it went to shit somewhere down the line. Neither were great choices. In her twisted logic however, she chose the lie, because she couldn't face the shame and Sam's rage about what they had done, and she tried to justify it as the nobler choice as Sam may never find out the truth. Who knew what the future held. Why walk in to a world of pain now, if you can dodge the bullets, until the bullets run out?

"OK..I don't like it, but of the two I think we will go with plan B."

Jim nodded.

Sam came downstairs, walked behind Jane and kissed her neck. "I needed that". He said with a wink, leaving them to ponder if he meant the shower or the sex.

"I need to shower now, I will leave you and your dad to talk through how you go about hiring someone to help."

When she was gone Sam whispered to his dad.

"So you dirty old bastard, you fucking managed it then. I have to say I didn't think you would ever get near her so fair play to you. Loved the bit when you tore her top open and fucked her over the bales."

"So what did she go for...to break my heart, or live a lie?"

"Live a lie. Can't face the music, but thinks she is doing you a favour I reckon. What you don't know, or ever find out, can't hurt you kind of thing."

"Ah, such a sweetheart."

"Thanks pop, I knew you couldn't resist the chance to bag Jane as your own. Now I get to have it all, while you get to fuck Jane as often as you like, and keep the farm going."

"It's a fair deal. One more thing though, as part of our arrangement I will keep a copy of the video you sent me of you taking Jane forcibly in the barn. That way I know my secrets safe, and you know I will keep yours."

Jim had slipped up there. But his need to "boast" of his conquest, to prove he had fucked Jane, had overruled his caution and he had sent the clip to Sam. No matter, they both had something on each other and he knew it was a stalemate unlikely to be broken.

You see Jim really did not have any sympathy for his son. And the feelings described previously about his opinion of Sam are all true. Especially the way he treated Jane. But it went way deeper than an argument over making babies or sex, or farms - most of which was deliberately staged, instigated and orchestrated by Sam for another purpose.

Sam was a serial cheat. He had many women who he met up with often, as he travelled for work. And at least two of these women believed they were in a long term relationship with Sam. Were expecting to spend their futures with Sam. That was the sole reason Sam did not want to give up his job. So he could continue to travel and use this to maintain a double life.

Where it Began

The story of how Jim found out is not needed in detail here, but suffice to say Jim was visiting a farmers union event in the neighbouring county and by chance saw Sam with another woman. This was after he had married Jane, and during the short time Abigail was dying.

They were clearly lovers, kissing and holding hands, and putting arms around each other as they strolled along the streets.

Jim knew Sam had mentioned having to go away on business that very weekend when he visited with Jane and started to put two and two together. He was not where he said he would be, which was a town at the other end of the country. Instead he was in the next county over, with another woman.

He decided against confronting him on the day, but resolved to do so when Sam and Jane next visited.

By this time however, Abigail was in a hospice, close to death. They came to be with Sam's mum at the end, so emotions were high already. When they were alone, Jim unleashed his frustrations and anger at Sam...and it had to be said, part of it stemmed from the fact that Jim could not understand why anyone would cheat on Jane. It came from an inexplicable need to defend her for some reason.

"So who's the other woman?"

"What? What you talking about?"

"The woman you were with in Bagchester, kissing, holding her hand, putting arms around each other...generally being loved up with. I take it Jane knows fuck all about it?"

"How...?"

"I was there Sam. Went to a union meeting. Saw you with her by chance."

"Well no point denying it then is there. And no Jane doesn't know and does not need to know."

"Is it serious?"

"No she's just a bit of fun...you know."

"Are you fucking stupid...are you really that fucking dumb that you would risk your marriage to a girl like Jane for a bit of fun?"

"You got yourself a gorgeous wife, you have been married just about a year or so and your risking it all to fuck some bint?

"What's it to you? It has fuck all to do with you so keep your nose out of it ok."

"My god, you are a piece of shit you know that. I'm ashamed to call you my son."

"Oh fuck off Dad, it's just sex ok. Look I travel a lot, and in the beginning it's boring sitting in hotels on your own most of the week, so you go to the bar, or the gym or the cinema or eat out, or go for a drink to break up the monotony. You get chatting to people, some of them travelling for business to, and well eventually an opportunity presents itself you just can't refuse. I'm a bloke Dad, I want sex a lot, if I am not home and someone else offers it on a plate then why not."

"So this girl isn't the only one? You have fucked others whilst you have been with Jane? This girl you met in Bagchester, she didn't act like she had just met you, you looked closer, like it was an affair not one off sex."

"I have fucked hundreds since I started seeing Jane. And well, a couple of them are kind of regulars, or I guess they think I am their boyfriend who travels a lot, so they get to see me only a day or two per week."

"Sam, you are a fucking piece of work. How could you do that to Jane. Why would you do that to Jane, she doesn't deserve that."

"You have to stop now Sam or I will have to tell Jane. I can't let you do that to her it's best you end it now. You can't stay married and possibly think about kids while you fuck everything with a pulse. What happens if you do have kids, what happens if you get found out then. Sam you need to sort it or I will."

"No Dad, you won't. You won't say anything. And I won't stop. And don't you dare question my morals when I know you lust after Jane like some fucking perv. You're not as discreet as you think you are you know, its fucking obvious you get a hard on every time Jane and I come to stay. Look at how your reacting now, defending her, all uppity and angry that she is being cheated on."

Jim had gone for Sam at that point, gripped him around the throat and pinned him to the wall. "One more word Sam, just one, and I will tear you a new arsehole."

"Touched a nerve did I?"

Jim responded by thumping Sam in the gut, then letting him go so he could double over and get his breath. He walked away. He did not want to deal with Sam's accusations. They had touched a raw nerve, and he did not want to be faced with more taunts from Sam.

A day later and Abigail passed away.

Sam and Jim kept a discreet distance at the funeral and the wake, but a week later were forced to meet up to discuss the farm and how to continue to run it. There it was agreed that Sam and Jane would move in with Jim, as he could not run it himself. This was to be temporary until Jim could employ someone. One bone of contention however was Sam's refusal to give up his job. And Jim knew why.

There was nothing he could do about it though. He needed Sam and Jane.

After a few weeks, the strain of running two jobs, and no doubt trying to keep all his other women friends happy, started to show on Sam, and the rows and ill treatment of Jane began. At this point they had been trying for a child, but the words of his Dad started to niggle at him, and so he abruptly changed his mind about making Jane pregnant, and blamed it on the stress and strains in their life with the farm and work.

One night when Jane had gone to bed, Sam approached Jim in the kitchen.

"I have a proposition for you. You might hate me for it, and despise me for it, but if I am right about something then I think it would work in both our interests."

"Go on."

"Look, I am not going to give up my work. It means a lot to me. Yes, it gives me the opportunity to meet lots of women and have great sex, yes it gives me a double life, but it is also something I am good at and makes me some good money, and to be honest it isn't bloody farming. I am not going to give up the womanising. Sorry, but who would throw away the opportunity to fuck lots of sexy women, whilst having another sexy woman at home."

"So in exchange for you keeping my secret, I propose two things I will do for you. Firstly on a practical level, I will continue to help when I can, but if my business improves, then I will help pay for an employee to replace me. Secondly, I will let you have a shot of seducing Jane."

"Jesus you really are a cunt."

"Ok. Thanks for that. But Mr. holier than thou, are you really trying to deny that you don't have a thing for Jane. Are you really trying to convince me that you have never thought of her in a sexual way, that you really have never, ever, considered what it would be like to fuck her? I have seen you ogle her. The way you act. Oh you were careful, but Dad I am a womaniser, I could read you like a book."

"Stop denying it Dad, I know you have a thing for her. So please stop the innocent act ok."

If only he really knew how much of "a thing" he really had, Jim thought.

"So there it is. Give me free reign, keep my secret. Play the game. And in return, and if you can, because there are no guarantees I can give you here, you get to seduce and fuck Jane. Hell if you manage it fair play to you."

"I have no clue how it works if you pull it off, but I figure I can't lose either way. She will either attempt to keep her infidelity a secret, in which case I get to come home and fuck my wife too, like nothings happened - or she will want to confess and split us up, in which case I get to be the injured party and still walk in to the arms of a hundred women."

"And what about kids?"

"Ah yes, tricky. It's a complication but right now we aren't trying."

Sam clearly didn't see the full picture here. Jim was savvy enough to realise that she was not taking precautions right now, and in theory he could impregnate her himself, if they had bareback sex. But he didn't expand on the subject. Sam would have to deal with that one, if any of what they proposed actually happened. He still had to get Jane to fuck him first.

"So old man. Do we have a deal. Do you think you have it in you to get her in to bed?"

Jim nodded. And the deal was struck.

Epilogue

The baby had been born. It was a few months old, and was a strapping wee little boy.

The father? Not known. Jim and Sam had discussed the possibilities, but it was accepted that it was more likely Jim's than Sam's giving Sam more of a hold over Jim than the other way around.

Sam was raging when he realised just how stupid he had been not to even consider the possibility that Jim could impregnate her, and assumed Jim would wear a condom if he managed to fuck Jane. He hadn't even considered it from the video clip of Jim taking Jane in the barn. It just never dawned on him. Until that is she announced she was pregnant.

In private however, he had to concede to Jim, that he had not cleared up this "complication" despite Jim raising it during their initial agreement and in the end, just accepted it.

About 5 months before the birth, Sam delivered on the second part of his proposal and hired someone to help Jim as Janes pregnancy slowed her down.

Over the following months, Jim had watched Jane bloom, but also noticed her growing fondness for the hired help. They spent a lot of time together whilst Jim was in the fields.

One summers day, his phone pinged. It was one of the cameras. He had still not taken them down, nor revealed their location, but had not been using them since he successfully claimed Jane.

On a hunch however, he had recently activated a few of them in certain locations. Mainly he told himself, to make sure he could see Jane and make sure she was OK and not over doing it while in her tender condition.

He opened the app on his phone to view the camera that had alerted, and as the image came in to focus, saw Jane take the impressive looking cock of the farm hand in to her mouth, in the same location that she had taken Jim's. In the barn.

He watched intently as she sucked, and slurped, and swallowed the thick, looking rod. After a short time, she stood, unfastened her maternity dress, and dropped it to the floor. Her bra followed. Her swollen, pregnant belly stood out in front of her but was hidden from view, when she turned around and bent herself over some hay bales. Voluntarily re-enacting the position when Jim had taken her by force.

Jim watched as the hired help pulled her knickers to her ankles, then slide his fingers in to her cunt, finger fucking her fast and hard for a good 30 seconds until her inner, upper thighs glistened with her wetness.

When she was soaking, the fingers were replaced by his cock. It was a very impressive cock, possibly more impressive than Jim's...and as it sunk inside her Jim knew things would never be the same again after the baby was born.

The big, black cock of Danny, the younger, hired farm hand was banging Jane's pussy hard. And Jane was clearly loving it.