The Agreement Ch. 02

Story Info
Second Part.
10.6k words
4.78
28.8k
61
13

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jay626
Jay626
2,378 Followers

***This is part 2 of 3***

When the morning sun hit her, the headache came on. The pain in her head was slight and there was no nausea. Laura knew she did not drink that much but she still felt tired. The memory of last night was there as she was in the bathroom relieving herself of the alcohol. When she felt Sebastian's sperm dripping out, the fear of last night took a hold of her senses.

"What did I fucking do? Oh, my Fucking God, I can't believe I let him fuck me," she said to herself, wanting to scream knowing that she let him unload his large spray of fertile sperm deep in her.

Putting on a shirt and sweats, Laura descended the stairs thinking about what to say to him. She knew that she slept like a baby after he finished in her too. Telling him that she had enough orgasms last night to properly satisfy her needs for a month came to her, but she felt embarrassed to say it.

She also knew that he needed to know the bad news that she was not on birth control and the morning after pill was not an option for her. The sensation of fear was mixed with the guilt of enjoying it. She never knew it could feel so amazing either.

"Did he know that he should ask a girl where to finish when having sex without protection?" She thought in her head as she recalled all the times she demanded her ex boyfriends use condoms.

He was downstairs on his computer when she got to the base of the stairs. He turned his head quickly before getting up. "You're up. Do you need something? Some coffee, breakfast or maybe some medicine?"

She did not know if she should be angry with him or thanking him for last night. He was being sweet and kind, but she still knew he had sex with her and came inside of her. "Morning...no..I am good. We have to talk though."

"Sure," he answered with his chipper voice and sat down at the kitchen table while pulling his phone out to silence it.

"You didn't use protection last night. I really wasn't expecting you to put your dick in me either."

Sebastian stood up and his face turned white. "Oh God...Oh God. I am so sorry. Please...please...I didn't mean it. I thought you wanted me to do it. I really thought it was what you wanted. Ohhhnoo. One of the videos I watched said sometimes a guy needs to just act. Shit...shit, shit."

She watched him walk in a circle as he seemed to be having a nervous breakdown. She did not know if it was because he came inside of her or that they had sex. He then turned to her with the most scared looked on his face like he was looking at a ghost. "I am so sorry for raping you last night."

Laura could not help but smile as she knew he was overreacting. "You didn't rape me last night. I was drunk and horny, and you were there. It was nothing but harmless sex. We already planned on doing something sexual anyway so you can calm down. I just didn't expect you to cum inside of me."

As he sat down, she got up to pour herself some coffee. She looked over at him still breathing hard. He then looked at her. "I really didn't mean to finish in you. It was just that I couldn't pull out, it felt so good."

"Well let's hope nothing happens because I am not on birth control. I don't think we should do it again either. I also feel that you don't need my help anymore either," Laura added as she now wondered how his stamina held up last night. She knew he paused a lot during sex and went down on her again, but he still held out long enough to give her an amazing climax.

As she poured the coffee, she knew it was like a breakup. Even though they were not dating, she felt that he probably had an attachment to her, and things went too far. It was not a matter of being fun or enjoying the feel of his hot cum on her tits, but what it was going to lead to.

"Do you think we could...date?"

The urge to say no sarcastically came to her but with him being kind and sweet he didn't deserve that. She knew deep down he deserved a woman that would love his quirks and bad social skills. He was never once mean to her and being mean to him now would be so wrong.

"I don't think that is a good idea. It was fun while it lasted and...and you got lucky with me. You do have that going for you. You will forever have the memory of having sex with me." She secretly hoped that her response would build his esteem up and not tear him down.

His eyes showed remorse but there were no tears. "So last night was a onetime thing and we are not doing the Friday handjob?"

Laura gave a small smile thinking he really didn't need help at all and that his real help was in his social skills. "I don't think you need it. If we continued, it would not be me helping you but me just jerking you off for pleasure."

"Okay. Are you still going to wear skimpy outfits around the house?"

She looked at him with a confused smile. He did not bring up her leaving the house and she felt her rent free living was safe and that all he asked for was her to show off her body to him. It was not like he was asking for sexual favors she thought.

Laura knew it was harmless and he was the type of person to not be aggressive about it. "Yeah...I will still wear tight revealing outfits for you. I don't know about your friends though, but I can still do it only for you. Just don't ask for anything else though."

With the awkward conversation over, she switched the topic to a lighter subject. Sebastian did not mention anything about last night and Laura felt relieved that he did not ask if he was good or if she enjoyed it. She knew that question would have prompted more questions and might have brought up answers that she did not want to give.

***

The rest of the weekend was chilling on her couch and watching TV. It was something she did not do in awhile but the need to slow down and relax came to her. Not wanting to think about what happened, she decided mindless TV was the best choice for it.

Monday turned into Tuesday and Laura felt like she was in her groove again. Sarah told her that she kissed the guy and let him finger her but nothing else. Laura made sure she did not slip up and tell her friend that Sebastian fucked her. Or that she orgasmed hard from it and that he didn't use a condom and pumped her full of his load. As much as she knew she enjoyed it, she did not want other people to know.

Wearing tight revealing outfits was not something she really made an effort to do as the clothes were naturally tight on her chest and she enjoyed wearing leggings. Knowing that Sebastian was going to get excited again came to her, but she hoped that he could contain himself.

It was Friday when she got home late to see Sebastian cooking dinner. She had no idea what he was up to and he seemed to be off his computer more and always attentive to her when she was not upstairs.

Not knowing what he was up to, she felt compelled to figure out what he was up to. She walked in wearing her skirt, high heels and blouse from work not bothering to change when she sat down at the table.

"I got to ask. You have been cooking for me all week, what's up with you?"

He turned around smiling and put a pot of spaghetti on the table. "I wanted to make you happy is all."

Laura felt sad for him as he seemed to be putting in so much effort to impress her. She knew he was probably having a hard time understanding why she didn't want to date him even after they had sex. Laura felt a pit in her stomach knowing she needed to be careful in not breaking his delicate self-esteem.

Laura gave a small smile wanting to make him understand that he was a really nice guy, but not what she wanted in a man to date. "You have made me happy though. You let me stay here and really helped me out when I needed it. I am so grateful to you."

He gave a sad look when he replied, "I know, but I wanted another chance with you. I just know if you let me, I could really do it right this time."

Laura tilted her head not understanding what he meant, but thought it was about being a couple which she knew they were never going to be together. "What do you mean another chance with me? We were not dating to break up."

"Not that, I know we did not date. I mean when we did it. I know if you let me, I can do it right the second time."

Laura could not hold back the smiling laugh she had. She also felt guilty knowing that she made him think he didn't make her orgasm. The time to confess boiled in her conscious and she knew she needed to tell him the truth. The fear it could make her sound like a slut also came to her as she thought about the right way to explain it to him.

"Oh, my God. Really? I will tell you this just one time. You were fine. You are going to make some girl very, very happy," Laura answered, trying not to blush or admit that she had an earth shattering orgasm when he fucked her.

"So, you liked it? I did everything right?" Sebastian pushed for a deeper answer.

Her face went red and she knew she was cornered. "If I tell you, then we are never going to discuss it again and...you are not going to ask again."

"Yes...I promise."

Laura bit her tongue a little to stop from smiling and to help her not blush as she knew she was going to admit to liking him fucking her before. "I came...when we had sex...I orgasmed okay?"

"Did you like it when I went down on you though?" Sebastian pushed again.

"Yes...I came when you went down on me too," she admitted, hoping he would get the hint that she came multiple times and not having her admit to it.

Laura grabbed the plate and gave him a look that she did not want to talk more about it. "Can we eat now without thinking about what we did?"

Sebastian grabbed his plate and she saw a hint of a smile. He then brought up a project he was working on and asked for advice on pitching it to an investment firm. Laura enjoyed the distraction from talking about sex and offered him advice on how to dress and how to approach the meeting.

*****

Relaxing over the weekend and going to the gym on the weekend seemed to do the trick and Laura felt refreshed on Monday. Work was at a heavy pace as the company was planning on buying another company giving her more work to do.

When she got home, all she wanted to do was pass out on the couch and watch TV. She looked at the time and knew that if Sebastian had not let her move in, she would still be in traffic struggling to get home. When she heard him downstairs she knew he was cooking for her again. He had not missed an opportunity to cook for her or offer help anyway he could.

She plopped herself on his couch and turned on the TV. She then looked at him as he glanced over at her. She smiled and felt compelled to watch TV with him. "If you serve me, then I will watch any movie you put on."

She saw him almost jump with excitement. "Deal!"

He put a plate of food on her lap and then put in a disk from his massive collection of movies he had on his bookshelf. With a plate of food in front of her, she gave into watching a movie that was something other than romance.

During the movie she joked with him and even put her feet on his lap. She thought it was flirting and tried to quickly remove them only to be stopped. Sebastian then held onto her feet, rubbing them softly. She waited for his hand to migrate up her legs in an attempt for sex, but he just massaged her feet. The relaxing feel of his hands on her feet was too good to stop as she felt safe that he was not trying anything else.

Although the movie was weird, it wasn't bad, and Laura gave into watching the sequel next week. Sebastian seemed happy that she gave into watching one of his movies again, but she knew she was going to surprise him by making him watch one of her movies on Sunday.

The next day at work she let her mind drift to Sebastian and with the idea she might help him find a date. It was not a matter of him needing help but finding someone who enjoyed who he was. She could not help but smile knowing that he was a good guy that had nobody in his life. She also felt the twinge of guilt knowing that she jerked him off a few times and let him have sex with her.

The week went on and Laura made sure to not tempt him with dressing too sexy, but still kept a relaxed look when around him. He still cooked for her and she obliged him every time he cooked. When she offered to cook, he insisted on doing it. Laura compromised with him and brought groceries for them as she knew it was the least she could do.

Debating on whether to tease his friends came up during the week but she kept to her plan on not teasing him anymore. She thought about him and how he seemed so generous while so weak to the powers women had over men. Laura knew that the wrong woman would destroy him or twist him to something that was not him.

The rest of the week she kept an eye out for girlfriends and coworkers that might fit the bill for a date with him. She thought long and hard about a girl who had both brains and looks for him. The one she came up with also had to be both nice and caring for a young guy who was socially inept.

Beth Hagen seemed the perfect choice when she thought about it. She was a young coder who came aboard a few weeks ago and was just as nerdy as the rest of the coders in her department. Laura remembered talking to her a few times and she was very sweet and nice but also socially inept when it came to fashion and to talking with people.

She did know Beth was single from listening in on a conversation about her going on a date with a guy and it not working out. It was Friday night and Laura decided to go for broke and ask Beth if she would consider going out with Sebastian.

The conversation was awkward in every sense, but Laura struggled through it. She convinced her to go out on a date and hyped Sebastian up the best she could. She also threw in a bribe of making sure she could get time off next week as Beth seemingly knew Laura had an in with Human Resources.

Once at the house, she saw Sebastian cooking like he did every night. She walked up to him smiling and he greeted her with one of his big hellos. She stepped into the kitchen looking at him with a soft easy going smile.

"I got you a date tomorrow night."

He turned around with a shocked look. "What? With who?"

Laura could not help contain her smile now as she wanted to giggle at him as he looked at her like a lost puppy. "Coder at my job. She is sweet and into everything you're into. She is perfect for you."

His shock turned to a fearful look. "I can't. As much as I want to...I can't."

"Of course you can."

"Please...I can't. I don't know what to say or talk about."

"Are you serious? Have you ever been on a date before?" she asked and then saw his face as it answered her question for him.

Not wanting to push it, she knew she needed to help him more than ever and walk him through a date like he was a middle school kid about to kiss a girl for the first time. "Look, it's not that bad. You dress nice...maybe cut your hair and then talk about things you like. Make sure you listen to her and do everything you normally do. Just be yourself."

"I don't know. I don't want to be rejected. I get really nervous," he answered as she could see that he was getting frustrated and needed to be calmed down.

With her best soothing voice, she countered, "You will be fine. I will get you some clothes and get you ready."

"You think I should cut my hair though?" He looked at her confused.

Laura smiled knowing she was getting her way. "Yes...I think you should definitely cut your hair. I can do it tonight."

When he nodded his head, she smiled knowing that she had a chance to transform him. In her mind she pictured him with short hair and a slight beard to hide his age a little. She figured it would help him on his date and maybe when it came to the boring meetings programmers attended sometimes when they were selling what they made.

She went upstairs to get her hair cutting supplies. She liked to cut her ex's hair and had everything she would need. She called down to him to wear something he could take off as he might need a shower right after. The excitement of finally cutting his hair coursed through her body. She hated how he wore his hair as it looked like a bomb exploded upward and was too long for what he wanted.

Stripping naked quickly, she figured she would take a long hot shower then bath after. She also knew that she did not want to get hair on her clothes and decided on a simple tank top and pajamas that needed to be washed anyway. Without even worrying about anything else, she rushed downstairs.

Once downstairs, she got a chair from the table and plugged in the buzzer. The scissors and comb were right next to the buzzer and she then grabbed the broom ready to clean up after. Looking up, she saw Sebastian wearing boxers and a t-shirt.

"You could have worn shorts," Laura commented as she gave a disappointed glare mixed with a smile.

"You said to wear something I can take off later. I mean I can change...I am not sure about this anyway. Are you sure I should cut my hair? I don't know."

"Shut up and sit down. I am cutting your hair," Laura snapped back as she knew it was now or never.

She got close with the buzzer sounding loud and then looked down to realize that she forgot a bra. Her breasts were half exposed with the tank top and her nipples were poking through the thin fabric. Cursing to herself in her mind, she knew if she changed, he would lose his nerve.

Hoping he did not notice she began taking off his hair. Not even getting to the scissors yet, she walked around him taking off his long hair before he lost his nerve. Knowing her breasts were pressing against him was a hazard of the job but she knew it needed to be done. Not thinking it was sexual, she continued making easy work of his hair.

When she grabbed the scissors to do the rest, she noticed him squirming hard. Putting her hand on his shoulders she knew he needed to stay still. "Don't move."

"I am sorry," he uttered making her look down at his face.

It was then she noticed his erection was full mast. It was stretching the fabric of his boxers making it obvious that it needed to be free. The tip was not at the hole as he was still buttoned up trying to be respectable.

"Are you serious?" Laura sighed, knowing that it was her fault as the sides of her breasts were visible with the tank top she was wearing.

"I am sorry, I couldn't help it," he replied with a sorrowful gasp.

"Can you manage enough for me to finish?" she asked, thinking she could get through this without him having to deal with it.

"I can...I can."

As she began sculpting his hair, she wondered how he was doing. She could not help but look at how the outline of his member just stretched his boxers almost painfully. "Do you need to adjust it?"

"Please. I don't want to seem like I am being a pervert though. I couldn't help but look."

"Ohh that. I am sorry. I guess it's my fault," she answered with a smile as she knew she was teasing him.

"Just pull it out. I have seen it before," Laura relented as she figured it was hurting him anyway. She also knew deep down that she wanted to look at it too. She pushed down her own forbidden desire of wanting to see it ejaculate though and settled for just seeing it.

"I was meaning to ask since you have your thingy out. How is your practice going?" she asked genuinely concerned that he was going to get too excited and just spurt his load once a girl touched him.

He pulled out his hard erection and stuttered out, "Can we talk about something else?"

She could hear it in his voice that he was not mad as much as needing release. She knew he was not angry as much as needing to jerk off. She saw his thick member and she held back telling him that his cock was amazing to just look at. She knew the best thing to do was not let him know that his cock made her cum like some sex crazed maniac.

Jay626
Jay626
2,378 Followers