The Agreement Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you need to get it down so I can continue?" Laura asked, seeing his eyes staring directly at the side boob she was showing.

"I...I can wait."

Not wanting to waste time and knowing it was her that was getting him hard, she decided it had to be now. Still not wanting to tell him that she wanted to see his male organ spew the heavy load he probably had, she figured she could play it off as him needing to do it so she could finish cutting his hair.

Putting down the scissors, she lifted her top up exposing her bare chest to him. Her hanging breasts bounced from pulling the shirt off quickly. "Just look and jerk off."

"Ohhh God," Sebastian moaned quickly as his eyes were fixated on her chest.

With the scissors in her hand again, she began cutting again trying to think about something else, anything else. She could not help but see his hand slowly stroking his thick beast, making it seem like he was delaying it. As she cut a few clips of his hair she felt as if she couldn't look away. Feeling her sex go from moist to wet happened quickly as she just watched him slide his hand up and down his shaft like he was putting on a show for her.

A few more clips of hair fell, and she could feel her sex clenching as she knew her need for sex was growing. Her mind instantly went to how she was going to rub her pussy like crazy tonight thinking of being fucked. She even wished she could be sluttier and just call a guy up to come over for a booty call.

"I am almost done...then you can shower."

He nodded his head instead of answering as she saw the helmet of his member just stretched hard wanting to explode. Looking down, she saw his thick shaft just aching to be plunged into some girl's honey pot. His hand was slowly teasing his member as if getting it ready to claim some girl's sex with its creamy load.

"You can cum if you want," Laura said, knowing it was for her delight and not just his. Her guilty eyes wanted to see his cock ejaculate.

"I can wait until I am in the shower."

She knew she was going to shower too. His hair was all over her too and the thought of him jerking off on her chest now seemed like a good idea. The memory of his warm cum on her tits was like a reoccurring sex dream that only made her pussy mad with needs. She felt her nipples harden like steel points thinking about how his cock came last time on her. It was harmless too as it was a guilty pleasure nobody would ever find out about.

"You wanna cum on my tits again?" Laura asked, feeling like it was biting the bullet in asking. Her body demanded attention as it was the only thing that seemed to want that was not crossing the line of sex.

Sebastian was quick to answer as he looked shocked that she had said it. "Okay."

Finishing up quickly and not looking for areas missed, Laura put down the scissors and looked at him as he stopped stroking his member. "All done. I will be there in a few."

She watched him walk off quickly and she felt her sex wetter than a rainstorm from the show he gave her. All thoughts of doing something wrong were now that of being bad in a sexy erotic way. The idea of feeling lots of warm cum spraying her tits while she rubbed her sex to a climax was her only thought.

Walking to his shower downstairs she quickly saw that it was both messy and needing to be decorated better. As much as she wanted to straighten pictures out and clean up, the urge to finger her pussy was more important.

The shower was running, and she saw the distorted outline of his nude body through the shower door. "Just cum on my tits and nothing else," Laura said before opening the door.

"Ohhh okay." His voice sounded like he was close to finishing.

Stripping down to nothing, she knew he was going to get a show of seeing her nude body. Reminding herself that he was forbidden to tell now made her get a sense of safe anonymity to what was about to happen.

Opening the shower door, she saw him stroking his erection slowly as if he were edging and holding back his orgasm. His eyes were on her naked body making her feel like she was the object of his sexual desires. Not wasting time from there, she was now on her knees moving her hand to her aching sex.

She pushed a finger in her slit feeling that she was almost too worked up. She rubbed her girl slime around her clit and then stared right at his cock as he stroked it to a steady pace. Her eyes locked on the tip that she knew speared into her pussy last time and made her quiver in ecstasy. She loved his cock as it was throbbing and enlarged, knowing that his hot creamy load would spurt out of it.

She looked up at him quickly before leveling her eyes at his enlarged member that seemed ready to cum. "On my tits baby...cum right on my tits."

"Ohhhhh," he moaned as Laura furiously rubbed her clit feeling her climax ready to happen quickly.

Her mind flashed to a dirty thought of having warm semen covering her chest while she masturbated. The dirty act of having a man's sperm shoot all over her like she was some slut now became the erotic act that she wanted to live out. She licked her lips knowing that his spunk would soon be covering her tits and letting her climax to the dirty act.

Feeling her fingers stimulate her pussy to climax happened just as she saw his face contort, letting her know he was in the midst of an orgasm and that his large tip was aimed perfectly at her tits. She let her fingers slip into her sex parting her love folds and pushing in imagining it was a dick that pushed in.

Her eyes were glued to this thick tip and when he moaned her heart stopped knowing his warm sticky cum was going to spurt on her, making the filthy act come to life for her sexual pleasure. His hand continued to pump hard on his shaft as she saw the first shot of his cum shoot out from the tip.

The first spray of his load landed on her right breast sending erotic tingles through her body as she felt the warm male cream now covering her breast. It was a large spray of his seed too as she felt it almost cover her entire tit as the warm sensation made her plunge her fingers in her twat even harder.

His hand was still jerking off his large cock as she saw another blast of his white pearly nectar shoot out landing directly on her left nipple as if it was a bull's-eye. Her moan dropped to a low guttural moan as she felt the warmth right on her nipple making the dirty act seem perfect now. She could feel her climax in effect as she basked in the glory of having her tits sprayed with warm cum like she was in some filthy porno.

"Ohhh God, Ohhhhyessssss," Laura finally gave in and moaned as she felt her climax still ripping through her body.

Sebastian's last weak drop of cum was on his hand and his tip still had a good amount on it as she thought about taking it in her mouth to taste it. The urge was overwhelming as she spied the few droplets of sperm wondering if she should just do it and taste it. She took a deep breath moving her hand away from her sex and controlling her urge to taste his sperm.

"Can I clean off?" Laura asked as she felt her brain could finally act normally since she got off.

"Oh yeah...sure."

Alone in the shower, Laura cleaned her cum covered chest and collected her thoughts. The worry of what she was doing was not there, but it still felt wrong but only in a guilty pleasure sort of way. He was not going to tell anyone and was harmless in the matter of pushing it for more. She then wondered if he had. She had a sense of fear knowing that she was so close to giving him oral sex when she saw his cock finish cumming and knew she needed to have control over her needs.

She walked out of the shower wearing nothing but a towel positioning it so it covered her breasts and body letting her mid thighs be exposed. She saw that he was sweeping up and turned to her quickly as she stepped out of the bathroom.

"Are you mad?" he asked in a soft tone like he knew something.

"No, did you do something?" she asked, wondering if he said anything about what they just did while she was in the shower.

"Oh me, no. It just looked like you were mad when I...you know...came on you," he said almost with an embarrassed tone like he struggled to get it out.

"Oh that. No. You're fine," Laura replied, not wanting to tell me that she almost sucked his cock clean.

She walked past him giving him a smile that everything was okay and decided to collect her thoughts on how to deal with living with him. With her sexual needs tamed for the moment, she thought about the dangers of doing it again. It was anonymous in that he was never going to tell a soul, but she knew it was tempting him and possible damaging a relationship.

Laura relaxed on her bed thinking about how Sebastian was and if their friendship was damaged from what they did. She enjoyed watching TV with him and just having him as a roommate. He never once pressured her into anything and was more than eager to just be there. In her mind, she knew that him ejaculating on her tits had to be the last sexual act she did with him.

***

It was Saturday and she knew he had a date. She walked downstairs to see him plugging away on his computer like he was writing some novel. She walked up to him drinking her coffee. "You ready for tonight?"

"Yeah...just a bit nervous," he admitted.

"Don't be. She is just like you and you will be fine. Just act like you normally do. Never try to be someone else."

He looked at her right after she said it. She then looked back at him smiling. "I am serious, be yourself. Acting different might work but you will be miserable later on."

She left him alone knowing he was nervous and then decided on going out and relaxing. The downtown area was always bustling with activity and was so far from her house it was only feasible after work. Going on a weekend was something that could be done now that she lived close by.

Thinking about Sebastian's date occupied her mind more than anything else and she knew she needed to let go and have him deal with his own social issues. To stop her mind from going crazy, she visited a few high end shops and made some purchases. Her mind felt at peace with buying a few things and knowing that she could spend more money since rent was now out of the picture.

It was late in the afternoon when she finally headed back home only to see Sebastian leave on his date. She waved to him wishing him good luck but knew staying out of his business needed to happen. If he was going to fail or succeed, it would be on his terms and her butting in was not going to help if he were to get a girlfriend.

Sunday morning came and she decided to sleep in relaxing knowing the following week was going to be busy. A new program was being rolled out and the countless meetings were going to go late in the night for the entire week. A day of rest before the storm was needed.

When she did stroll downstairs, she heard Sebastian typing away like he was on a mission. She knew she needed to stay out of his business but could not help wanting to know how his date went. She walked up to him as he was wearing only a shirt and boxers making her wonder if he even went to bed.

"So how did it go?" she asked cautiously, wondering if he got rejected and stayed up all night.

"I guess it went well. I don't think she wants to go out again though."

"Why is that?" Laura inquired, feeling upset as she felt it was a match made perfectly.

"I don't know. I just don't think she liked me," he answered quickly before typing away.

Laura shrugged her shoulders defeated before walking away. "I guess I will try again."

With Sebastian seemingly busy, Laura went about her day making sure not to disturb him as he punched away at the keyboard all day. She figured he was working on a project for a company knowing he did freelance work and was probably under some crazy deadline.

With a day of meetings Laura spent the time making herself presentable and attractive knowing it was a part to play when her boss had big meetings. She walked downstairs only to see Sebastian passed out on his keyboard.

His face was planted right on the keys as his computer was still on. Normally she would laugh a bit,but she knew deep down he was probably under stress and his body gave out. Not wanting him to sleep like that, waking him up to go to bed seemed the nice choice.

She walked around the table that was setup and saw that he was not working on code but in mid masturbation when he passed out. His limp penis was hanging there and a porn site on the screen. She took a step back in shock knowing she just caught him jerking off, yet he was sleeping. She wondered if he finished or if he fell asleep like that.

Not wanting to investigate further, she put her hand on his shoulder waking him. "Get up...get up. Go to bed."

As his eyes began to open, she walked away not wanting him to know she got a good look at his dick and knew he was jerking off last night. When he looked up at her shocked, she smiled from seeing his expression of being caught. She did not want to rub it in and left the house to head to work.

The day dragged on from one meeting to the next. It was a late night too and the rest of the week was going to be like this too she thought. Walking in the house tired from work and the stress of knowing it was a long week of it, she heard Sebastian typing away.

Peering into his room she saw it was littered with snacks and power drinks. She knew coders worked in tireless spurts of inspiration. She decided to let him be and just bring him snacks without interrupting him. He returned the smile as she knew not to engage him in conversation for it would break his concentration.

The next day was the same and she walked downstairs to see him working as if sleep was not an option. The concern was there but he was not some naive coder that did not know what to do. He was rich enough to make it in this town and her telling him something else was pointless.

It was Thursday when Laura felt it was too much. She knew he slept for maybe an hour here and there, but his eyes looked dark and whatever he was working on was not more important than his health. She had one more day of meetings and worrying about her roommate was not going to be on her worry list.

Getting him to bed was easier than she thought as he gave in without so much as a word back in conversation. It was like he was a walking zombie in need to sleep. Using a look and a stern voice he caved in and retreated to his bed. She followed him and even made sure he was passed out before doing the same.

It wasn't until Sunday that she saw him again. He was in the kitchen sitting down on his phone when she walked down wearing overly skimpy clothes not expecting to see him. Her tank top was loose, and her breasts had no bra holding them back. Her shorts were loose on her as well and there were no panties on as she figured she would grab something in the kitchen and retreat upstairs.

"Hey, watch a movie with me tonight," he asked as she was shocked that he was acting normal after working himself nearly to death during the week.

"I guess. I figured you would be busy."

"I think I am finished. I don't know, I just want to relax and not think about it for tonight," he admitted as he pulled out a menu for takeout.

"Ohhh, I could go for some Chinese bad," she admitted as it seemed the perfect meal to relax to and watch a movie to. Her mind was focusing on stressing too as tomorrow seemed a light day after the hell she endured this week.

The thought of changing came to her but his eyes seemed not to wander, and her butt was already on the couch relaxing as he was scrolling through bootlegged movies to watch. It was a three person couch and her legs were stretched out some taking the middle seat as her arm was on the edge.

The food came just as the movie got more interesting and her mind wandered away from work and the stress it had. Looking over, she could see his body relaxed too as she knew he had to be stressed too from all the work he was doing.

She stretched out more and soon found her feet on his lap. She moved them quickly only to be stopped as he grabbed her ankles. He looked at her with a smile as he began rubbing the soles of her feet. The moment he rubbed her feet, the relaxing sensation of his touch soothed her.

"Ohhhdammm. You are good at that," Laura sighed, feeling her body go loose from his massage.

"Bet you need this."

"You have no idea," she admitted, giving into letting him massage her feet.

She did not see it as a sexual act but knew it could be taken as such. His hands were rubbing her feet and working their way up her ankle and even to her calf muscles. The sensation of his touch and the way he caressed her foot and ankle now warranted moans of satisfaction.

He moved his body sideways and then used both hands on both of her feet and calves. His hands were working up and around her muscles not letting an inch of skin get untouched. Seeing this as an opportunity to get a massage after a long week made her relax even more and not question that his hands had worked up to her knees.

"You're really tense. I can feel it," his voice said calmly as she felt his hands just working the muscles in her legs.

"Ohhh, you have no idea. I have not had someone give me a massage like this in forever."

Sebastian did not respond but she closed her eyes living in the moment as his hands worked up and around her knees and then back down to her feet, rubbing her heels and then working his way up to her thigh.

Laura could feel his hands getting further up her leg as his soft touch worked their magic calming her in a way. Her mind was now only focusing in on the harmless touch of his hands melting away the problems in her mind. The relaxing sensation of having her legs rubbed was too good to stop even as his hands were caressing her inner thighs now. She had a few professional massages before, and this felt like one as his hands seemed strong and yet soft to the touch as he worked his fingers on her thigh and then hips.

"Ohhh god...soo good," Laura cooed, feeling his touch break down her defenses of guilt and shame of having him get so close to her sex.

When he got off the couch and positioned himself between her legs, she knew it was going too far. She had her legs open and he was on his knees as she sat on the couch still. "What are you doing?" she questioned in a low voice, still feeling the relaxation from before.

"Just going to massage you."

With a concerned look, she answered him back. "It looks like you plan on going down on me."

"I can do that if you want. I really don't mind," Sebastian replied, still having his hands on her thighs.

"We can't. I can't lead you on like that. We are friends and that road only leads to other things," Laura confessed as she knew her body was at a relaxed and vulnerable state. The urge to push him off her was a struggle as she felt her muscles weak and too relaxed for a fight.

It had been days since she got off and the thought of having his tongue please her seemed the perfect answer. She felt getting oral relief from him was like a drug addict getting another fix though as it would lead him on. The more she wanted to say no, the more she knew she wanted to say yes to feeling his tongue lap away at her needy sex.

He opened her legs as she looked down shocked that he was still going and try to do more. "It won't lead to anything else. Just let me do this and I won't ask for anything in return. It will just be me pleasing you," he said in a confident tone, making her feel even weaker.

"I can't just let you go down on me. We need to stop," Laura protested just as she felt his hands go for the waistband of her shorts. She knew it was a weak protest for him to stop and that she wanted to say yes but not admit to it.