The Agreement Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Giving a look of no but not stopping him, she sighed out her protest again, "We can't."

He gave a devious smile as she felt her shorts being pulled down to her ankles. She looked back at him surprised as she felt exposed to him as her hands went to cover her sex. "Sebastian! We can't."

Watching his head move between her legs seemed like it was going in slow motion. The urge to push him away was there but she could not muster the energy to do it. She knew it was wrong and that it shouldn't happen, but the helpless feeling came over her as did the desire to feel a tongue lap at her clit badly.

"Ohhh fuck. Noooooo...ohhh shit," Laura moaned as his lips were now softly kissing her sex folds.

His tongue did a quick but soft lick the length of her sex as she felt the intimate and sexual wet feeling hit her. The pleasure of his tongue as it did steady up and down motions along her love folds was now taking away her inhibitions of him giving oral sex to her.

"Ohhhh...God...Ohhhyessss," Laura gave in and moaned out as she felt his tongue just licking up and around her clit before sliding the length of her sex the opposite way.

It was like he had a map to her orgasm spot as his tongue went up and down before circling around her love button pushing it over and over. Feeling his lips press and kiss her clit, sucking it out gently before battering it around like a boxer would with his fists made her helpless. The helpless feeling never left as if it was her job just to moan out her pleasure from his mouth. Her clit felt enlarged by the stimulus it was being given and his mouth seemed the perfect way to get what she wanted now.

"Fuck...fuck, I am going to cum!" she moaned louder than normal as she felt her body ready to give out.

His tongue was now focusing on her clit as she knew he was bent on making sure she had completion to her female needs. His tongue was now going up and around her clit fast and furious as she felt her body start to clench up ready to have her climactic end. His hot breath was on her pussy lips making it known to her body that she was being eaten out. His lips were pulling on her clit to force it out of its hood so his tongue could lap at it. The climax was coming fast as she could not hold out any longer.

She gripped his head with her legs closing around his head. The pressure to push out was too much. She knew there was no holding back. The floodgates were open as she announced her orgasm. "FUCKKKK...Ohhhhhhhyesssss!"

He was still lapping his tongue at her sex as she felt her juices flowing on his tongue. She was unable to breathe as her climax was still peaking and most likely flooding his mouth with her wet orgasm. There was no holding back as she felt her pussy had become a water park of pleasure from just being eaten out.

Thinking it was over and breathing hard, her legs released the grip on his head. He moved his head up to her smiling as she could see that her climax left a shine around his mouth and chin. Telling him that she did not want it, or he should have listened was gone as she knew his determination of eat her pussy felt even better as he was a little forceful about it.

When he began to pull down his pants a bolt of fear gripped her. The fear was now mixing with anticipation as she glanced at his monster erection. A bit of guilt entered her as she knew the real fear was wanting it and admitting to him that he fucked her so good last time. The question in her mind was why was he was being so confident in trying to fuck her now.

Her eyes grew wide as she saw his large tip about to enter her. "We can't do this...we can't. You can't put your dick in me," she protested, but knew her body was screaming yes. She felt that if he pushed more for sex she would cave as her sex still was quivering from before.

He slid the length of his member along her sex lips teasing her clit with his oversized crown. She looked down feeling her sex getting ready with more wetness for his insertion. Her heart pounded like a drum from the excitement of knowing his large male monster was going to claim her love tunnel again. His insistence was only adding to the thrill of what was going to happen too.

Her eyes glared at him knowing he was not going to stop until he was deep inside of her. She could feel her need and hated that she wanted it even though she felt she needed to say no to him. His insistence of wanting sex seemed so sexy as she questioned how he was getting the confidence to do it.

"Please...we can't. Don't put it in me," Laura protested again, knowing that her words had nothing behind them as her legs were wide open and her pussy in full view still. She felt ready to be plundered and waiting for it even though she was saying no.

"Ohhhhfuckkkkkk," she moaned as she felt it finally slide in her. She felt her love petals part wide accepting his girth in a loving sensation of wet spasms too. She knew her no answer to him was really a yes but did not want him to know it.

"I know you wanted this. Let me make you cum."

Should she push him away or let it happen? His crown was already inside of her and it felt like it was a magical pleasure wand. Why did it have to feel so good? The debate of what to do next now was fighting the anticipation of a big orgasm or even multiple ones like last time.

It was no use as she felt her willpower to be strictly friends faded as more of his large shaft pushed in. She nodded her answer knowing she was giving him full permission to have his large member inside of her. There was no stopping it now as she felt like his cock now own her as it entered her.

"Go slow...go slow," Laura moaned as she felt his member fill and stretch her love canal.

She looked at his eyes and saw the determination to have sex with her. His confidence now resulted in his manhood being gently pushed inside of her sex and her demand for him to stop went away. The more he pushed inside of her, the more her body sent bolts of bliss to her brain from having his member deep inside of her.

"Does it hurt? Am I too deep?" he asked with a soothing tone.

"Noo...you're fine. Ohhh fuck you're deep in me though. Ohhhh God it feels good," Laura finally admitted as it was no use now holding back how amazing his large dick felt inside of her.

Sebastian was going slowly as she felt her sex muscles adjust to him properly. His hands were holding her thighs in the air with the angle of her sex just right for him to thrust away, making her feel every loving inch of his glorious cock. It was as if she could feel every inch of his member as it slipped inside her love cave.

There was no use holding back now as she pulled up her top exposing her breasts to his wide gaze. She knew her nipples were hard and aroused from the sensation of his member now pumping into her sex. The shame of being exposed to his eyes now turned to an exhilarating thrill as she pinched and pulled on her nipples before his eyes.

"Ohhh my God...Ohhh God," Sebastian moaned as she saw his eyes fixated on her breasts as she was pulling on her long erect nipples.

She could not help but smile as she knew her breasts were the focal point of his excitement. "You like my big tits?" she asked, smiling wide to entice him.

He nodded and then began to move faster. Not wanting him to end too fast, she stopped pulling on her nipples to put her hands on his chest. "Sloowwww down...breathe and calm yourself."

He pushed in deep and held it as he was breathing hard. "Feel good?" she asked, not breaking her smile but loving that she had him turned on so much.

"YES...Ohhh God yes," he answered loud as she could feel his manhood already twitching for release.

"You're doing good, now fuck me. Just don't cum inside me."

As he began thrusting again, she went back to her breasts cupping them and squeezing them as she felt his sizable member slide in and out of her wetness. Feeling his member glide through her clamping sex muscles was building to her climax as she tweeted her nipples to add to the pleasure.

Laura closed her eyes as she felt the undeniable sensation of orgasm hit her. She stopped grabbing her tits and grabbed onto his arms wanting to feel him really pound her body more. The need to feel his cock slam into her like she was a doll was then granted as she felt his body now slamming against hers.

Her eyes opened as she felt her pussy muscles acting like a slippery vice clamp for his penetrating love rod. There was no contest though as his erection was pushing through her climaxing love hole though. She could feel her orgasm being forced on her in a brilliant moment of sexual energy.

His eyes gazed at hers as there was nothing left for her to do but take his large erection with pure sexual bliss. There was no stopping now as she felt he was on a mission to pound away at her body. He was not overly strong, but he was like a machine as his male organ pistoned into her sex tunnel.

"That's it...you're doing it. AHHHH yessss...fuck yes," she moaned as she felt his cock hit the right spot in her that forced her to moan."

With the tempo going fast, her mind flashed with the memory of being flood with dangerous sperm. The orgasm was like nothing else, but the danger was too much. She knew he had to be close as he was hammering home with his erection bottoming out in her sex now. The sensation was surreal as she had no idea her pussy could take a pounding and it could feel so fucking good.

The look of determination and lust was on his face as her mouth was open letting out small moans. Her eyes were almost closed as she could do nothing but accept her pussy wanted to be fucked hard. The wet sloshing sounds of her past climax were now eclipsing the sound of her moans.

When he finally pulled out, she looked down to see the tip of his cock spewing its pearly reward all over her pubic bone. The warm wet spray of his climax was now covering her.

"That's it...ohhhyess," she moaned as she let go of her final moment of pleasure from seeing his beautiful crown shoot cum onto her body.

Sebastian leaned back and was breathing hard. "Did you orgasm? Did I do it good?"

She felt a bit of guilt from not telling him he was good last time and for enjoying it this time too. She could see an exhausted look on his face that still had a pleasing grin to it as well. A sense of peace now resounded through her as she knew there was no guilt about having sex with him this time. She was sober and willing even though she remembered wanting it last time too.

"I came really good. You did great," she admitted smiling as he then returned her smile with a bigger one of his own.

"I guess you're going to tell everyone you fucked me?" she asked, wondering if he was going to tell the world of his conquest as she knew she caved in to sex.

"Not a soul."

Getting up from the couch she saw his cum still on her. "I got to go take a shower."

As the water washed away his spunk and the just had sex feeling from her, Laura could not stop wondering if what just happened was wrong. The feeling of guilt was there, but so was the giddiness of having amazing sex. Even though she knew it was wrong, she knew it was still safe as he was not going to tell anyone.

Walking back downstairs in just a robe, she saw Sebastian busy at his computer typing away. She sat at the couch wanting reassurance from him that his mouth was sealed. It was the only thing she clung onto and now if he was not obliged to staying quiet, the guilt of what they did would crush her.

"Can I ask you a favor?" Sebastian said as he stopped typing and looked at her with a serious look.

"Sure," Laura answered, hoping he would not mention something about a relationship, but felt it was about to happen as he had a serious look to him.

"I have a meeting with Google about selling a program I created. I am nervous and wanted to know if you would come with me. Maybe talk for me."

"Whoaaa. You have a meeting with Google about a program you are selling. They don't normally buy from outside sources. What type of meeting is this?" she asked, wondering if she were going to a big meeting with high executives or a low level meeting where they would outline what they wanted outsourced.

Laura knew one type of meeting had lawyers and big level executives where they tossed around figures that could make companies cry or jump with joy. She also knew the smaller meetings are where they just outlined what they wanted built for them. Since he said it was already done, she did not know if the one meeting already happened or it was the big meeting.

"They want to buy the algorithm to a program I wrote. It's with a bunch of lawyers and their programmers."

"I don't think I can do this though. I am really bad when I go to these meetings."

She knew now why she was sent by her company to deal with him since he probably said no to showing up to the company. She also knew that her company forbids her from doing work like this. It was her job to have the employee contract memorized and what he wanted could get her fired.

"I can't. Overture has a clause in their employee contract that forbids employees from selling or helping sell other software without their consent."

"I really want you there. I feel confident when you're around, like anything is possible. Would you consider being my partner?"

"You want me to be your partner? I can't lose my job. Besides, they will probably offer you a big payout too," Laura answered as she knew it was a huge risk and it would make her seem like she was after his wealth. Her salary also included medical, retirement and a year-end bonus. The money she made felt earned, but her getting a big payout for someone else's work seemed unfair.

She knew she could take advantage of him but also knew she felt compassion for him and a sense of protecting him. She put her hand on his giving him a sympathetic look. "You will do fine, and they will probably offer you a big payout. If you have a meeting with their top programmers, then it is almost a done deal."

She could see a tear forming in his eye as he responded. "Frank Drayton will be there. He stole my last program out from under me. His guys dissected the lines of code and created something almost identical."

Laura recalled the name before. She never met him but knew that certain high level executives and companies preyed upon the weaker company's code, knowing they had more lawyers then them to fight in court. The motto she knew that was tossed around was 'it's cheaper to pay them off after a court battle then to buy them initially'.

"Can I get back with you? It's a lot for me to think about. I would have to give notice to my job if I do leave," Laura said, knowing that the idea was a good one but also scary as it was unknown.

Sebastian had money and was successful enough to make it in the valley, and she knew it was the only reason for her to even consider the offer.

As he nodded, she kissed him on the forehead leaving him at his computer. She knew she needed to be alone to contemplate the future. The idea of being a part of Sebastian's company sounded like a great idea, but it was still unknown as it could flop quickly.

***Thank you for the feedback. I love hearing from those who enjoy my stories***