All Comments on 'The Agreement Ch. 02'

by jpkansas

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
auburn89auburn89about 12 years ago
perfect pacing

great tone, style, and language. Instead of horny porn stars, this read like the real thing - trepidation, curiosity, fear, desire. Great, sexy read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good story

Now they need to have Dierdre move in and dispense with the condoms.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

hot, hot hot! Wife has been begging for a threesome. Her and I and a co-worker of hers. I was hesitant at first , but finally gave in. My wife is 34 and I am 50. we are both slim and trim. Both love sex , 4 times a week . we do it all , nothing is off limits with us. Now we add a second woman to our bed. Major rule , i don't fuck the other woman, NO discussion. My wife and her went at it the second she got in bed, stripped naked and sucked each others tits and pussies, (something tells me that they have enjoyed each other before.)_ I was intently watching them ravish each other when my wife said , get naked and let us suck your monster cock. I have a 9 inch cock between my legs! Well when our mutual friend saw my cock , she smiled and tried to swallow the entire thing. They took turns sucking my cock until I exploded in my wifes mouth , She immediately shared my cum with our guest and me as well.Tina , our guest said she has never seen or touched a cock as big as mine! She looked right into my wifes eyes and said , "please let him FUCK my pussy, PLEASE ! I will eat you out as he fucks me . PLEASE !! My wife looked at me and said "are you game"! I said its your call , I will do as you wish . If its no , then so be it ! She looked at Tina then looked at me and said I will suck your cock and bring it back to life and if it gets rock hard you can fuck her. Well 5 minutes of them both sucking my cock and balls brought my Johnson back to life. They both saw to it that I was rock hard as a rock and ready for action. My wife took my cock out of Tina's mouth and said "Go Girl , fuck my man. Boy did she ever!!! Laying in bed , cuddling ,my wife rolled over and looked me in the eyes and said " now it's my turn. I want to enjoy another mans cock. So will you!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous