The Agreement Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jpkansas
jpkansas
18 Followers

Jeff didn't know how to reply, so he only smiled and nodded. He turned and followed Karen down the hall to the bathroom.

Jeff's cock was still semi-erect as he undressed. Karen smiled to see it.

As Jeff and Karen showered together, they laughed and played with each other, and he grew fully erect, but they went no further. "Don't want to waste this in case she decides to join us," she said, giving him a squeeze. After they finished in the bathroom, they dressed in their robes and crossed the narrow hall to their bedroom. Karen made a point to close the door firmly and loudly, so Deirdre couldn't help but hear.

"I think we should both wear something to bed, love," Karen said. "It'll probably make her more comfortable."

"If," Jeff said.

"If," she repeated.

Karen slipped out of her robe and put on a pair of cotton pajamas. Jeff put on a fresh tee shirt and pair of boxers.

"Is there a DVD in the player?" Karen asked before they got into bed.

"I don't remember. What are you thinking?"

"It always works for us," Karen said.

"Which one?" Jeff asked.

"One of the ones you burned from that Australian web site. One of the milder ones. Nothing too heavy."

Jeff riffled through the pile of disks on the TV table and chose one that fit Karen's description. He loaded it into player, which immediately woke up, but he used the remote to pause it. He and switched the TV to a cable news station. He brought both controls to the bedstand at his side.

They watched the news distractedly as the sounds of Deirdre showering reached them from across the hall. Jeff imagined her naked in the shower, touching herself.

"Do you think she'll come in?" Jeff whispered.

Karen snuggled against him. "I don't know," she said softly, a smile in her voice. "Can you stand the anticipation?"

"No," he said, putting her hand on his cock, hard in his shorts.

"Hmm," she said, give him a gentle squeeze. "I see you can't."

They heard the shower turning off. It was silent for a minute or two, and they heard the water running in the sink. After a little while, they heard the running water stop, and they heard the door open and the light switch click off.

Jeff realized that he was holding a breath. He couldn't hear any footsteps.

After another few seconds they heard a soft knock on the door, and Jeff let his breath out.

"Come in," Karen called.

The door opened slowly, and Deirdre took a single step into the room, standing near the door. Barefooted, without any make-up, looking small and young in Karen's too-big pajamas, she stood with an uninterpretable expression on her face.

"Now what?" she asked quietly, looking only at Karen.

Karen raised the bedcovers on her right and patted the bed. "Come over on my side," she said.

"Open or closed?" she asked, touching the bedroom door.

"It doesn't matter," Karen said, patting the bed again. "It's only the three of us in the apartment. Come."

Deirdre padded across the room and slipped into the bed. Karen let the covers down.

Jeff heard Deirdre swallow. "I'm pretty nervous," she said.

"Relax," Karen said. "We'll just watch something on the TV."

Jeff switched the television's input to the DVD machine and unpaused the player.

From an overhead angle, the video on the TV showed two women lying head to foot on a large bed. They were young and attractive but looked like everyday people rather than professional porn stars. They were both fully dressed. Their bodies didn't make any contact with each other. Jeff and Karen had watched this video many times before. Jeff knew exactly what would occur, as he knew did Karen. He swallowed hard.

"Just like college," Deidre said, laughing.

"Well, almost," Karen said. "We were never in the same bed together."

"And there was never a man with us," Deirdre said.

One of the girls on the TV reached under her shorts and her panties. Her hand began a regular movement. She met the other girl's eyes and smiled. The second girl reached into her shorts, too, and also began playing with herself.

It unfolded gradually. First one girl removed her top, revealing her bra, then the other did the same. They watched each other. After a few more minutes of play under their shorts, they took off their brassieres. Their breasts looked unenhanced, melting naturally against their chests. Jeff sucked in his breath.

He became aware that the bed was rocking ever so slightly. He took his eyes from the television screen to see that Karen's hand was playing with herself under the covers. He looked at Deirdre in the light cast by the television. Her eyes were wide. Her hands were also under the covers, but Jeff couldn't tell if they were moving.

The young women on the video had both removed their shorts, and were now wearing only their bikini underpants. Their hands were moving energetically, and they each had a hand on a breast. Their nipples were fully erect. They were sighing and they were watching each other.

Karen's hand seemed to be moving less unobtrusively. Jeff couldn't be sure, but it seemed to him that he could see the covers move where Deirdre lay. Jeff's cock felt so engorged that it was going to burst.

One after the other, the girls in the video lifted their legs into the air and slipped off their panties. They were unshaved, their pubic hair dark and luxuriant. They tossed the panties off camera and each returned a hand between her legs.

The girls on the TV were sighing and making noises of pleasure. Jeff realized that Karen and now Deirdre were, too. It was all Jeff could do to keep from touching himself.

The young women in the video were moving their hands faster now, and they were touching each other slightly, one girl's bare foot against the other's shoulder, the other girl grasping the other's shin with her free hand.

Jeff felt the bed moving more vigorously. He heard Karen's familiar sounds of heightened excitement and pleasure, and Deirdre's unfamiliar sounds. Jeff put his hand on Karen's thigh under the covers and squeezed.

All four women seemed to be moving their hands as quickly as they could. First one woman on the video came, and then the other, and then Jeff heard Karen's sounds of orgasm, and after a moment a deep moan he had never heard before--Deirdre's.

The girls on the video were smiling at each other and laughing, and Karen and Deirdre were also laughing.

"It was still as great as it ever was," Karen said, and Jeff felt her turn toward her friend.

"Hmmm," came Deirdre's voice.

"Are you okay?" Karen asked.

"I'm great, Kar," Deirdre said with a laugh.

Jeff looked over to see that they were embracing and kissing. On the TV, the two young women still had their hands between their legs. He knew that what was now only idle play would soon lead to them masturbating to orgasm again...and again and again.

To his right, Karen and Deirdre were pressing their bodies against each other as they resumed their kiss.

Karen's moved her hand to the first button of Deirdre's pajama top. Deftly, with a single hand, she unfastened it and slid her hand onto Deirdre's breast. Jeff was mesmerized as Karen bent her head and fastened her lips to Deirdre's hard nipple. Staring at Jeff, Deirdre made a small sound of pleasure, seeming to arch her back to press her breast to Karen's mouth.

Karen took her mouth away. "Would you take it off?" she asked softly.

Deirdre sat up without hesitation and threw off the top. Her breasts were larger than Karen's, the aerolae more prominent. Jeff shifted his eyes up to her face. Her look was almost defiant. She looked at Karen. "Now you?"

Karen sat up and quickly shed her top.

"They're beautiful," Deirdre said. "They always were."

"Thank you."

Jeff swallowed hard. He had always found the sight of two bare-breasted young women unfathomably more exciting than only one, but until that moment he had only seen two women in that state in magazines and on videos. For this to be happening right next to him--in his very bed--was beyond comprehension.

Deirdre smiled at Karen. If she had been nervous before, now she seemed fully self-assured. She reached up and cupped each of Karen's breasts in one hand, leaned down and mouthed one and then the other, licking and kissing and sucking.

Karen moaned. "It feels wonderful," she muttered.

"It is wonderful," Deirdre said, lifting her head.

She pressed her chest against Karen's, and the two rubbed their breasts against each other's, twisting back and forth.

Jeff could see Deirdre smiling at Karen. Deirdre looked over and met Jeff's eyes and then looked back at Karen. "We've been leaving Jeff out. Is that fair?"

"It's up to you," Karen said. "It's all up to you."

Deirdre let her hands fall away from Karen's breasts and looked at Jeff again. "Would you like to join us?" she asked with a coy smile.

"God, yes," Jeff said.

Deirdre moved a little closer to the edge of the bed and patted the small spot between her and Karen. Jeff climbed over Karen, who slid over to the spot he had just been occupying. Jeff lay down onto his back, and both women snuggled against him, their naked breasts resting on his chest, which was still covered with an undershirt. He sighed deeply.

"Why don't you take this off?" Deirdre asked, plucking at his tee shirt. The two women gave him enough room to rip it off and then lay back down, snaking one arm under each woman. Their breasts now rested against his naked skin. He sighed deeply. Karen put her mouth at his ear, stuck her tongue into his ear and then moved down to bite and suck on his lobe. Jeff sighed and sighed.

He felt a hand on his shorts, toying with his enormous hard-on. "You seem to have a problem here," Karen said, letting his earlobe slip from her mouth.

Another hand joined Karen's. "Every problem is an opportunity," Deirdre said. "That's what all the management books say."

Cooperating with each other, the two women pulled the elastic of Jeff's waistband up and over his erection and pulled his boxers down. He lifted his hips to make it easier and, with the women's help, squirmed out of the shorts. The two hands returned to his now-bare cock. He could not stop sighing.

"It's been so long since I've felt a real one," Deirdre said. "It's been dildos and vibrators for such a long time."

Like almost everything Deirdre had said or done, this filled his mind with unbearably exciting imagery. She raised her head and looked at Karen. "Are you sure you're okay with this?"

"I'm more than okay," Karen said, and lifted her head over Jeff's chest. "I'm having fun." She put her lips to Deirdre's and they kissed deeply, still both fondling Jeff's cock.

"I've died and gone to heaven," he said.

Parting her lips from Karen's, Deirdre laughed, a girlish giggle. "I want to feel him inside me. Is that okay with you?"

"Yes," Karen said. "I'll get a condom." She opened the drawer on the bedstand that was on what was usually Jeff's side of the bed. She pulled out a rubber in its packet and tore it open, using her teeth and her free hand. Sitting cross-legged, she rolled the rubber down onto his erection.

Deirdre lifted her hips and removed her pajama bottoms. Looking back and forth between Karen and Jeff, she lifted one leg over Jeff, straddling him. Jeff looked down to watch his wife guide his cock into her friend's pussy. Deirdre felt subtly, indefinably different from Karen. He thought he was losing his mind with pleasure and excitement.

With Karen's hand still at Deirdre's crotch, Deirdre lowered her chest to Jeff's. Her bare, full breasts first grazed and then pressed against him. She brought her lips to his and kissed him deeply. At his groin, he felt his wife's hand fondling Deirdre. Karen took her bottoms off and lay back down along them, pressing herself against them. One arm was caught between their bodies. He was certain that her hand was between her own legs.

"I can't last much longer," Jeff said, breaking his kiss with Deirdre.

She rose upright, rising and falling on his cock. She had her hands on herself, stroking furiously. "I'm almost there, myself."

Karen reached her hand out and touched them where his cock entered her. He turned his head and their lips met. Their tongues penetrated each other's mouths. I'm kissing my wife while another woman is fucking me, he thought. His hips rose to drive his cock into Deirdre's cunt and he came harder than he thought possible, his muscles clenching again and again.

"Oh, Jesus," Deirdre moaned, and from the way her body quaked he knew that she, too, had reached her climax.

Karen twisted her head away, breaking the kiss, and made her familiar sound of orgasm.

===

On the television, the two girls were bringing themselves to yet more orgasms. With Karen nestling against his left side and Deirdre on his right, Jeff fumbled blindly for the remote controls, found them, and turned off the TV and the DVD player. The three of them rested, breathing heavily.

===

Both women were laying against him, toying with his cock as he ran his fingers through their pubic hairs. His cock reached full hardness faster than Jeff had thought was possible. Karen reached for his far shoulder and turned him onto his side toward her. "My turn, love," she said, raising her leg.

His cock unsheathed, he slid it directly into her pussy. Deirdre had turned on her side and pressed against his back. He felt her full breasts against his chest, her pelvis against his buttocks, and he felt her arm between them, her hand undoubtedly between her legs. He could feel Deirdre's other arm stretch across his body and reach around Karen's back. The sensation of a pair of breasts against his chest and another pair against his back was better than he had ever imagined. He was dizzy with pleasure.

"I love you," he told his wife.

"I love you, too," she said, and they kissed deeply. He felt Deirdre's mouth where his neck met his shoulder. He felt her upper hand slip from Karen's back to his own ass. She reached between his legs and took hold of his sac. She fondled with exquisite tenderness.

"Oh, my god," he groaned, feeling Deirdre gently squeeze him in time with his orgasm, thrusting almost desperately into his wife. He heard Deirdre moan orgasmically, then Karen.

===

Over the next several hours, the three explored, if not everything that two women and one man could do together sexually, a great deal of that terrain. Each time Jeff was sure that he had had his last orgasm and let the two women play together without him, he found watching them so astonishingly arousing that he soon himself standing at attention again, and one way or another--with or without the participation of Karen or Deirdre or both--he managed to eke out another climax, each one more difficult to achieve than the last, and more mixed with pain.

Eventually even the girls had exhausted themselves, and they rested quietly. Even simply lying in bed with them both--a seeming infinitude of naked female flesh--was a greater pleasure than Jeff could mentally digest.

"I hope you get the job," Karen said. "Then you'll have to come and live in New York."

"I was thinking, Kar," Deirdre said, reaching for her friend's hand and interlacing their fingers. "Maybe I'll just move here whether or not I get it."

jpkansas
jpkansas
18 Followers
12