The Air Hostess

Story Info
Can a Girl in Uniform Have so Many Secrets.
20.6k words
4.12
21.7k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No characters in his story are under 18. In New Zealand the terms College and High School are usually interchangeable. New Zealand Students typically turn 18 in their final year of High school.

The Air Hostess

I must have dozed off. I could hear a woman's voice but it was indistinct; my mind wasn't clear. Feeling constrained in my seat I shook my head then opened my eyes. Within about 30 cm I locked eyes with the most impossibly beautiful sight I could imagine.

"Holy heck! Did the plane crash when I was asleep? "

"What do you mean?" was the bemused reply

Staring into her eyes, "I'm obviously in heaven!"

The response was a broad smile which had the effect of a mild taser without the pain.

"An oldie but I'll take the complement."

"It was complement with feeling."

"Unfortunately you aren't in heaven. So I'm sorry Sir, but I can at least take your tray?" She was pointing at the remains of my meal on the empty seat beside me. In doing so she over balanced slightly and braced herself with her hand on my upper arm. Physically I felt a thrill at the epicentre which resonated throughout my body.

I sat there speechless, mouth gaping. She leaned across me and picked up the tray.

I found my voice, "You sound like a kiwi to me."

"Too right, churs Bro'"

The quip settled it, she was.

"That's the sexiest voice in the universe."

Putting on a low husky voice she replied, "And the sexiest men, where does a bloke like you come from"

"Oh, the back blocks, just outside Geraldine."

Response to that was a half cackle, half giggle that only a Kiwi girl could produce. This was followed by a pause with her trying to wipe some spit off my sleeve that had accompanied the cackle.

With a babble of apologies, she managed to add, "I'm a country girl too from down the road up Mt Peel way."

"What's your name then?"

"Lauren, Lauren Whitmore."

"Any relation to Dan Whitmore?"

"His sister."

"I played rugby with Dan Whitmore. I never knew he had a sister."

"I'm much younger. I was at boarding school and moved into town with my Mum when my father died."

"Yeah right. I remember. Shit, Dan was young when he took over the farm. He was bloody good at it though; Your Dad taught him well. He never had your good looks though."

"Yes, I took after Mum. He was more like Dad."

"I met your Mum, not that long ago when I was back in Geraldine. She was invited to my Dad's sixtieth. She is really well now and seemed really happy. You will obviously know she retired to Geraldine to be closer to Dan and his family."

Lauren's mood abruptly changed. "Looking down she said, I'm sorry I didn't know. Thank you for the information." She was about to depart. I, the opportunist grabbed her hand. " Lauren, don't tell me you've been a naughty girl. When you get in, call her. Make a trip back. She is a really nice lady I'm sure she would be over joyed to see you."

Lauren pulled her hand away. I thought 'That did not go very well', so I added "Look I am really sorry... I blurted... That was a bit impertinent and presumptuous I suppose. "

Lauren paused, "Apologies accepted; you are absolutely right. I'll do it. Anyhow, sorry I'd like to talk some more but I really have a job to do."

After that I was wide awake. No chance for sleep now. Adding to the alertness was Lauren, as every time she passed me I got a soft tasering from her electric red smile. By the end of the flight I was down for the count.

I noticed when she chatted with the other passengers there was little trace of a New Zealand accent. That had been just for me. Just before we prepared for landing I saw her standing near a bulkhead, she had donned her cap and scarlet scarf and she stood regally erect, her hands clasped in front of her. She was both a princess but demure in her loveliness. It was hard to believe this beauty was a country girl from Geraldine

Leaving the aircraft, I was manoeuvring my carry-on outside the door and there was Lauren standing like she was on sentry duty at the door, she tasered me with one of her smiles then leant over and gave me a peck on the cheek. The shock had me tripping on my carry-on and Lauren steadied my arm. My parting shot was "Heck, you had better report that as a health and safety near miss."

"You weren't going to fall."

"No I'm talking about the heart attack."

"I turned and as I walked down the air bridge I was rewarded with the kiwi girl cackle."

The significance of the quick peck was not lost on me. Cabin crew just don't do that in an Islamic country it could be enough to get her sacked

I was in Male, in the Maldives. It was a rather expensive side trip for me but I had always wanted to go there. I am a Seismic engineer and I had been at my company's European headquarters in the London on a project that was benefiting from the next Olympic Games in Korea.

I had been adapting some new technology from New Zealand for the intended structure. The project was part of a competition that an English architect had won in partnership with a local firm. The engineering design had been run from London. I was taking a northern hemisphere summer break to head back home, see the family and maybe do a spot of Skiing. Being single and free I thought I might take in a bit of diving off the Maldives. The plan was to spend a couple of nights at Velana beach getting my bearings then head out to an outer island for the diving.

I checked into a hotel by the beach and headed into my room. I tried to get some sleep. I kept thinking about Lauren. It got to the stage that it was 4:00 am and I had not had a wink of sleep. I decided to ring my sister, Sarah.

"Hi Mike, Where are you?"

"Male."

"Where's that?"

"Maldives,"

"God what time is it there?"

"About 4:00 a.m. here."

"How come you're ringing this hour of the morning, Mike?"

"Oh, I haven't been able to sleep. Jet lag or something, I thought I would give someone a ring."

"What are you doing there? You are coming home aren't you?"

"Yes, I am just spending a few days diving here."

"That's a relief; there has been an excellent snow fall. We are all looking forward to your return. Your old friend jess is in the paddock, she might still remember you."

"Jess? Is she still alive?

"Out to pasture but you might get a saddle on her."

"Hey I met someone on the plane you might know."

"Who?"

"Lauren Whitmore."

"Lauren Whitmore? You're kidding me. I have not seen or heard of her for years."

"I had never heard of her before."

"You probably wouldn't. She is quite a bit younger than you. I wasn't her closest friend but I did go to a couple of her parties. She was real nice. Everybody liked her but she had a bit of a reputation."

"Do tell, what was that?"

"Oh, she was a bit of a wild child when she was young. They sent her off to boarding school. When her dad died, her Mother moved into town so I didn't see much of her after that although she was generally around over summer staying at the old homestead with her brother. A group of us, including her, took our horses on a trek one year. She would have been at Uni at the time. "

"How come you're interested in her? Bit of alright is she?"

"She's a stunner."

"So that's why you're ringing me."

"Am I that transparent?"

"Yup, Blokes generally are. So are you asking her out?"

"No alas, I'll probably never see her again. She was in the cabin crew."

"And you never even got her E-mail address, twitter account or something?"

"I know, I know, she didn't even get my name. I have a feeling I am going to regret it the rest of my life."

"Hang on, how much time have you really spent with her?"

"Oh she was just crewing on the flight over here."

"And?"

"I had a brief conversation with her; she smiled at me lots and gave me a peck on the cheek when I left."

"Bloody hell Mike; and that is supposed to constitute falling in Love. It sounds like the end of a long affair. And you never even got her number. I am grossly disappointed in you, Mike; you are supposed to be the intelligent one in the family."

"I know, I know. Maybe I can find out through the airline."

"I wouldn't think so. The airline would not give out the contact address for security reasons. Her Mother is in Geraldine. I'll contact her if you like. She would know."

"I wouldn't think so. She didn't even know her Mother was in Geraldine."

"That's weird. I wonder why? She was a nurse or something. She must have left after the Christchurch earthquake sometime."

"Ah well, opportunities lost."

"That's not like you. You're usually optimistic."

I talked with Sarah for a while longer before ringing off.

I just sat there. I couldn't believe how frustrated I felt. I kept touching my cheek where she had kissed me. Compounding my emotional state was the totally illogical feeling I had.

I supposed it was to be a "ships in the night" encounter and I would never see her again. Why was I caring? I pictured her standing by the door as I left, her blonde hair tied back into her cap with the bright red scarf. She was very tall and proud. Her deportment gave her dignity with her forest green jerkin, white blouse and tanned tailored skirt. She had bright red lipstick harmonising with her scarf and contrasting with her bright blue piercing eyes.

I had thought that these Middle East airlines would crew with the dark eyed girls from their own countries. Lauren was a contrast and a real standout from the rest of the crew. Oh well, love and lost at first sight.

I turned on the TV and tried to concentrate on that but to no avail. When it was finally getting light I decided to go for a swim in the sea. I forlornly donned my swimsuit and my robe and trudged to the sea. Swimming was my main means of keeping fit so I spent about an hour ocean swimming before returning, taking a brief dip in the pool then back to my room for a shower.

Then it was down for breakfast. I grabbed a few brochures from the foyer. I was early so there was a plenty of tables available with a good view. I made myself comfortable at a small one before organising myself a light breakfast. Sipping my tea I was wholly engrossed in perusing the delights of the Maldives when I became conscious that someone was standing over me.

I glanced up I was stunned by that familiar taser. Lauren was standing with her electric smile; then speaking with her familiar Kiwi accent, "Well, morena Mike. That was quite an apparition I saw walking up the beach this morning. It quite took my breath away. I just had to come down for more of the same."

"I locked eyes with Lauren and in deference to her use of Maori, I replied "Well Kia ora, Lauren, Nau mai Haere mai . I am at your service. What are you having for breakfast?"

And there began the rest of my life.

After determining that she got my name from the aircraft passenger manifest, we began to talk, then talked and we talked some more.

We dredged up everyone we knew, we talked about riding, we talked about skiing, and we talked about tramping and rock climbing. We talked about earthquakes; we talked about nursing and engineering.

We talked about London and Paris and the Amalfi Coast. We talked about Germans and Berlin. We talked about music. We talked about the state of farming.

Lauren wanted to know about Dan and about her Mother. We talked about movies and plays and concerts. We laughed and we cried in our kiwi accents. We talked in the cafe; we talked in our rooms we talked along the beach and along the streets. We talked at dinner. Then we talked at the door of her room, then we kissed, we lightly hugged said our goodbyes and retired to our respective rooms.

I sat on my bed exhausted and hoarse from my yap, yap, yapping.

But we didn't make any future arrangements. Hell, I didn't even know how long she would be in Velana. She was working, so for all I know she is off before dawn.

"What's come over me? Why Can't I think straight? I think I am having a nervous breakdown."

Another awful night! My mouth was constantly dry, I sort of slept but I was constantly tossing and turning. I turned on the TV. That was no use.

Morning was pretty much the same as yesterday.

I went for my ocean swim. The soft yellow light of the early morning sun was shining through the coconut palms and already glinting off the sea. The water was warm and tropically buoyant making my swim effortless.

I came out of the sea and I trudged up toward the pool with my white towel and robe under my arm. Put them on a slatted deck chair then dived into the deep end of the pool. One quick lap, then two and I stand up. Looking down at me with her laser eyes was Lauren. "Hey Bro', room for two in that pool," With that she dived full length into the pool and we kind of swam around each other. Finally she zoomed in and took my face in her two hands and gave me a slow wet kiss.

I pulled back. "Wow! you like living on the edge don't you? You might get us arrested."

"Nah, not here, not at the hotel, street maybe."

She then swam to the side, lifted herself up and walked to the deck chair where her towel was. I just stared at that body; those tits and that fucking arse, Oh my god!

The bikini might not have been the briefest but on that body she was naked. Those cheeks were perfect orbs.

I heaved myself up onto the pool side and approached Lauren. She was facing away from me. I couldn't keep my eyes off the most gorgeous arse I have ever seen. She became conscious of me approaching her. She raised her self from her stooping position and standing upright turned to face me. For a few seconds we just stood facing one another. My breathing was heavy and I could see her chest rising in unison. We faced each other with hooded eyes. Finally I spoke 'My room, breakfast in....maybe?"

The reply was brief and simple, "My room."

Grabbing our towels and gowns it was a smart walk to her room. Taking her swipe card from her gown pocket she swiped us in, pushed me and slammed the door. She crossed to bedside cabinet and opened a small bag. I approached her as she stood up. My face was at her shoulder.

"Push your cock into my crack."

I was surprised but I obeyed.

"Harder, push harder."

She began to clench and grind her butt,

"Yes that's hard. You're not a little boy are you? Go on push harder I'm no delicate doll."

She was now beginning to slide up and down. Her sliding had burst my erection out of the top of my swimming trunks and was pressing into her bikini bottoms when she pulled them aside. I was now sliding on the sweat of her crack catching her anus from time to time.

"You want to fuck my arse? Go on, you want to, don't you? Fuck my arse", the emphasis was on the word fuck.

All I could muster was a weak "ahuh."

"This would be a dream for you, fucking the arse of an air hostess, wouldn't it? Haven't you always wanted to fuck the arse of an air hostess?"

A breathless "yesss."

"Go on here's some silicon. My butt will take it. Just fuck me and fuck me hard."

Shit it was hard enough trying to get the silicone on my cock without ejaculating I was that turned on. She was pulling her cheeks apart. Her butt was so inviting. It was pristine and seemed manicured, just a hole really with no pucker and no discolour. Slightly dilated Lauren was flexing her sphincter provocatively.

I squeezed a blob onto my fingers and began to finger her anus, one finger, two fingers, three fingers, noticing that her fundamental orifice was so now very dilated I figured she must have done this before.

Below, her hairless labia were swollen and wide, glistening with her juice. "C'mon", she was saying "C'mon do me now."

I withdrew my fingers and my cock slid through the restriction of her anus into her warm moist passage. There was no resistance; the anus was gaping for me. She immediately clenched her butt and twerked her cheeks as I slid in and out.

The resistance of her clenched butt and their gyrations were driving me wild. She began to buck against my thrusts and I had to breathe deeply to prevent myself from erupting. Suddenly I felt a distinct buzzing as she had eased a vibrator into her vag from the front. Lauren began to spasm and the combined vibration sent me over the top and I exploded into her rectum.

Lauren immediately pulled forward; my now flaccid cock popped out followed by a stream of cum. Lauren turned around and pushed me onto the bed. "Now you have to eat me, taste me good; how good are you?"

She turned over as she collapsed onto the bed, spreading her legs and surrendering her hairless pudenda. She briefly brought her legs together allowing me to slide her bikini bottoms down, then I pushed up her top and her voluminous breasts escaped and hung to the side.

Already her nipples were standing as I slid my body across her stomach perspiration clutching at those stupendous tits. I wrapped my mouth around her areola feeling her nipples jutting into my tongue. I sucked and I sucked; all the time I could feel my cock hardening and lolling around the cleft in her mons as her clit hardened and in its small way pushed back on me.

Kneading her tits, I slid my way down her torso licking and lightly sucking as I went. I found her cleft and worked my tongue into it and around her now fully erect clit. Keeping one hand on her tit, I used the other to find her vagina and pushing two fingers through her folds into her highly lubricated cavern I hooked behind her pubis to stimulate her sweet spot.

All this time Lauren was writhing and thrusting and noiselessly gasping. Her body lurched as I found the spot. I kept rubbing, resonating with her movements then with a shudder she came and she came again. Lauren doubled up, holding my hand in place "That's enough, that's enough. How did you do that? Hey, Bro you are not escaping me, you're mine."

She was gasping and near shouting this. Finally both panting we both lay back in silence.

"Oh Mike, what are we going to do? This is big."

I think there was a feeling of desperation in both of us. The reality was that she had to be leaving soon and there was not a snowballs chance in hell that we could start a normal relationship. We didn't really want to think about it, we just wanted to make the experience memorable.

We had discovered that not only were we both in the zone we were in sync. This was an experience I had not had with any other human being.

As we continued, our subsequent lovemaking became more vocal. Not in a screaming, way more like

"Do this.... Yeah that's it just a little harder"

"Oh I am going soft ....ah ...slow a little"

"Over to the left.... I love it, keep going"

We taught each other what our bodies enjoyed. This was something that became almost mystical for me. Listen, I am an engineer I believe in evidence and verification; causation does not equal correlation. I do not believe in, mystical crap. Why was I thinking that I can read Laurens mind? Why was I thinking that we had some kind of transcendental connection going on?

Now under normal circumstances some girl who offered her arse up to me as a first fuck would scare the shit out of me; pardon the pun. With Lauren it just seemed the natural thing to do. On one hand her smile went to my heart, then we communicated so easily, as though we had known each other for years; but the clincher was her real mystery. She was naturally seductive. Have you ever met a woman that naturally gives you a hard on without doing anything? I could have just stood beside Lauren and my pole would arise. Maybe there is a case for the mystical or perhaps human pheromones but something was at work here. Arse was no problem; she could have tied me up and lashed me, she could have done anything with me.

Doing arse the first time should have caused a wave of adolescent shame and retreat when I came down. Not so with Lauren. She just said, "you are going nowhere now buster you're my prisoner till I have to go."