The Air Hostess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A guy who could fix things around the home, service the cars, take out the trash, help me with the housework. I wanted the life my brother and my parents had. No guys I knew could give me all that and love me except one," Lauren continued to look at me as I frowned

"I was trapped. I set out to control men and eventually discovered that I was being controlled to the point, my life and wellbeing were in danger, I wanted out. You could give me that out. Our baby and our move back to the kiwi country would allow me that break. Instead it took our breakup and my suicide attempt to do that."

"I know what you are thinking. What did I get in return? I knew I was beautiful, I knew I had a fabulous figure and I could dress and scrub up. I knew I could be charming" I notice as she said this her kiwi accent disappeared and she spoke in a distinct Oxford English accent.

I was never paid to escort. I actually had to hide all these men from one another. I accepted a little jewellery and clothing.

Ben provided me with a small apartment In London. In Dubai I had an apartment with some of the cabin crew. I never took any of my paramours back to where I lived.

I kept my things for them there. No, what I got out of it was the lifestyle of the rich and famous. They paraded me as their trophy wife, their hostess for all occasions. I was no whore. They never farmed me out. I had that control." The counsellor was totally silent in all this. This was unique for her so she let the dialogue go, as long as it did not get out of hand.

I chimed in,"what about when you were on the New York route." This stopped Lauren in her tracks. She looked lost for words for a bit. She ceased to gaze at me and looked away.

"You know about that?"

Shit, I thought perhaps I have caught her out here.

She began slowly, "In those days I was enjoying the US. I was really doing nothing different than dating. That's actually how I started.

I was naïve really. I guess I was arrogant. The arrogance a beautiful woman can have and get away with, I guess. I had a black boyfriend. He was sweet and charming but he assumed I was his exclusively. I had never set out to give that impression but it happened.

He was devastated, as you were, when he found out I was dating others but unlike you he exacted physical revenge. His intention, it seemed, was to tame me and make me is slave or so he said.

But he was naïve about this. He cornered me in a hotel room with two of his friends. I think they had tried to slip me something but I was always wise to that. I managed to pour my drink into theirs without them knowing. They tried to gang rape me but could not sustain it. Whatever was in that drink, there was enough to get them drowsy and after having a half-hearted way with me they dozed off, one by one. I was able to make an escape. I ran down the corridor naked and into the lift. I managed to get security. All three were caught asleep and arrested. From then on I was a marked woman and the airline pulled me off that route. The trauma triggered the memory of the attack I told you about, when I was young. I suffered some depression and anxiety attacks. It was then that I met Ben."

Lauren paused to take a swig from her water bottle. Both the counsellor and I were silent letting Lauren tell her story.

"Ben took me under his wing. He is actually heir to a title. He is gay but his family very, very conservative. He is firmly in the closet.

He needed a hostess for his functions, a companion for his attendance at occasions and a fiancé for his family. I made it clear that I would never be his wife, and that I would not always be available and I would not be exclusive.

He was happy with that but he needed to buy time for his own social and family circumstances. His father was ill and was expected to die. Ben's intention was to come out following his father's death.

His only condition was that I should not embarrass him in public or with his friends and family. With Ben I met royalty, attended ascot, was guest in Monaco , you name it. You must understand that I revelled in it, and became addicted to the lifestyle but was never part of it.

I felt sorry for the women caught up in it. Not so much those who grew up in that environment but those like me but who became seduced by it and married into it. As a rule those were not happy people."

I was starting to understand something of Lauren's point of view but there was still much to explain. I asked about Hussein.

"Hussein? I met him a while later. I was approached by a very senior manager of the airline looking for a western woman to hostess functions for Hussein. Hussein is a devout Muslim and a member of royalty but in his business is constantly hosting functions for westerners.

These functions included wives but he did not want his wife appearing at them. I was a little bored in Dubai and this seemed like fun. Unfortunately I became trapped in it. I did not expect to be paid and I treated it like a date but Hussein became very possessive about it. He treated me like I was part of a harem or something.

We did not have sex nor were we intimate at all. He forbad me doing that with any client but if I was in Dubai I had to be on call. To all intents and purposes when he was hosting a function I was his wife.

It went as far as I would host functions on behalf of Hussein when he was not there. Hussein made it clear that if I did not work for him I would lose my job at the airline. I did talk to my managers about this and I was given a regular bonus payment. Unfortunately I once went to a BAFTA award with an actor I met on a flight and was photographed on the red carpet. I got in trouble with both Ben and Hussein over that so I was told by both of them never be photographed with anyone else.

Neither Ben nor Hussein knew about one another by the way."

There was a short silence as Lauren noticed me frowning. "What's wrong Mike, do you not believe me?"

"What you did with Hussein and Ben sounds plausible to me but there were others weren't there."

"Yes, but they were like dates. I got invitations and request all the time at hotels and on flights. If someone was offering an event that seemed like fun I would take them up.

I was very selective especially after the New York incident. Sometimes they might involve sex, sometimes not but I would never just go out with someone just for the dinner and dancing. If there was any seduction to be done it was me doing it. Hussein and Ben never knew I was doing it"

"And you were still doing it after we married weren't you?"

I said this in a very even voice. The counsellor was immediately alert looking back and forth trying to judge where this would lead.

Lauren put her head down. She did not reply straight away. I noticed a tear trickle down her cheek.

"Yes"

"Why!"

"I...I don't know. It was a lifestyle I was addicted to. I had been doing it for years and it was what I did in places where I was alone. A habit I guess and there was never anyone to know or find out. I knew I was a beautiful woman and it was so easy. I still felt committed to Ben. His father was very ill but had not died."

"It seemed to require a lot of meticulous planning you would have to be obsessive to sustain it. I still cannot understand how you managed it."

"Oh that was toward the end. Things went out of control. I just thought it would all stop when I left the airline and I was aiming at that, unfortunately Hussein found out about Ben."

"What did he do?"

"He threatened me. I was actually afraid he would kill me, he was certainly contemplating it. I invited him to fuck me; I thought that might placate him. It made him madder but he fucked me anyway. He was violent when he did. I was afraid that I might not be able to have children afterward. He then said he hadn't finished with me. I was really afraid of what he might do."

"What about Ali, did you have sex with him?"

"Yes. I was forced to because of Hussein. I knew then that it had to stop but I did not know how; I firmly believe Ali was planning on whoring me out.

He was always talking about having me with other men. Hussein must have arranged that route change that took me back to the Maldives. Ali was a relation of Hussein's. Ali was much more westernized. I think Hussein intended to force me to me to marry Ali, but Ali had other ideas. Hussein and Ali knew nothing about you, Mike. Knowing some of those associated with Hussein I now saw my life being in extreme danger.

At this stage I had to cut my ties with Ben. I also discovered I was pregnant. I was panicking and I had told my flatmate Amoli too much. If she had told Hussein I could have been killed. Ali had been very careful with sex. I was officially supposed to be a virgin. When Amoli told me about you on the flight I tried to kill myself."

"What? How?"

"I took a lot of pills from the dispensary and locked myself in the toilet. My reaction alarmed Amoli and she followed me and saw me take the pills. She alerted security and they broke in to the toilet."

"The airline, Hussein , Ali , they all dropped me like a hot potato after that and I returned back to New Zealand to live with Mum and have my baby. You see even though you left me you were always my ticket out of that lifestyle. I never stopped hoping I could win you back. I discovered once and for all that I could not control all men especially the one that I so desperately wanted."

So this became the foundation of our counselling. Much of the rest of the sessions included exercises in learning to get over lingering doubts, intimacy, trust, respect and confidence.

I left my old job despite my old aspirations. I soon picked up a modestly lucrative position in Christchurch with some prospects that could support the lifestyle we wanted. We moved into a house there with Lauren's mothers help. The house was intended to be Lauren's inheritance share. Her Mother took up part time residence in a small granny flat behind but kept her other house in Geraldine.

'The why 'of Laurens behaviour was never totally resolved in my mind but I learned to live with that mystery. Lauren and I became increasingly relaxed together. We started being seen in public. Our friends were quite effusive about having us back together.

A breakthrough came one evening without both of us thinking about it, when we talked about our future together. This eventually led to a discussion about children. There was something about this discussion which spontaneously aroused me. This had not happened since that brief episode back in Papua.

It started when we were doing something mundane in the kitchen. I was clearing some dishes away while Lauren was organising the expresso machine for a cup of coffee. We passed closely; I spontaneously put my arm around her and gave her a little nibble behind the ear. Lauren sensed my arousal as I leaned against her. Lauren just said breathily, "Feel me up, Mike go on feel me up, you know how I like being felt."

Lauren was wearing a summer frock. I hugged her from behind, rhythmically pushing my now fully erect cock into her crack. With one hand I squeezed her tits and with the other I pushed between her legs so that I could feel her slit under her dress and panties. Lauren opened her legs a little to give me a better grip and she turned her head so that she could lick my neck and ear as I leaned forward. With my hand cupping her mons and with two fingers pushing in and out her slit I could feel her wetness soaking through the material. I reached down and got my hand under her dress. Pulling it up I began to massage her now soaked panties around her swelling vulva. She still maintained her cunt smooth and hairless. I slipped my hand under her panties and felt for her clit. Pinching it I stretched it until she yelped. Still standing she opened her legs wider as I pushed my fingers into her vagina and began to pump her with two fingers.

There was a harsh whisper in my ear. She just said "Baby" then repeated it as she turned around bending across the sink bench. Rising on to her toes with a breathy rasp, Lauren exclaimed, "Mount me Mike; mount me. Let me be your breeding mare. Fertilize me Mike, it's my time!"

I hardly got my rigid cock into her vagina and was sliding into its warm slickness when I exploded two years' worth of pent up sexual tension around and into her cervix. I am not sure how I managed to recover so quickly but we staggered into our living room where we collapsed onto the carpet and fucked and fucked. And maybe that's how Max was conceived.

Morning, I stood in my boxer shorts contemplating the stains that were still in the carpet from the night before.

We were actually staying at Lauren's Mothers place. Rose and she were staying at my mother's. Lauren's Mother did this often so that Lauren and I could have some time together.

Last night had paid off. Lauren and I were now back and on track. Lauren came and stood beside me in her floral gown surveying the stains. "Oops we better get on to that. Then breakfast in bed and you can mount me again you stallion."

With that she pulled my cock out of my boxer shorts. "Your cock is still so pale, and you still shave your pubes I see. It's a perfect for my cunt." She pulled her gown aside revealing her hairless mound. She turned and pushed her cleft into my cock. Rubbed it up and down a little then sank to her knees. Looking up with her bright blue eyes and blonde hair tied back she began to lick my cock and suck my testicles. Suddenly she slapped my standing cock aside and stood up.

"Let's get this stuff cleaned and back to bed."

When she was not breeding, Lauren's favourite position was always going to be ass up doggy. Somehow it seemed that we were never going to be our normal selves until we were back doing that. I

n fact two weeks later Lauren organised a 'reclaim her arse' night. As usual Rose and Lauren's Mother were out. Lauren had candles in our bedroom and soft classical guitar music which she loved. We lay on the bed; I was naked; I leaned over and spooned Lauren tightly. She was wearing a brief nightie. I reached under so that I could hook my arm in front of her and feel her breasts. I pushed my stiffening cock in to her crack and began hump ever so lightly against her arse. The head of my erect cock caught her anus and I pushed so that the resistance to my pressure sent thrill deep into my body. I felt Lauren lean over and take something from her bed side cabinet she held it over to me. It was a tube of silicon.

"C'mon; Mike stick it in me give it to me Mike C'mon; C'mon fuck with me!" I greased up my cock and turned on the light. Lauren turned over and buried her face in the pillow her arse high in the air, her boobs hanging into the sheet. Her crack was spread exposing her perfect anus now dilating and beckoning for cock. Her labia were wide exposing a very wet and juicy vagina. What a choice. Tonight we chose her anus. After a little resistance I burst through. Lauren made a sharp intake of breadth.

"Did that hurt?"

"A little, it has been a while."

I pushed until I could feel her cheeks against my groin. "You are my only one, from now on you will always be my only one,"

My cock was fully in her rectum I was sure that I could feel her blood pumping through her body.

I felt her pushing a large vibrator into her vagina and I began to slowly pump, feeling the vibrations as a fluttering from her body to mine.

The air seemed warm with Laurens hormonal aroma, the rich smell of a woman in pleasure. Her interior began to pulse as she reared in orgasm and she pushed her vibrator hard against my thrusting. It was like we were in quivering resonance when Lauren began bucking and trembling. She and I were once again sharing our mutual ecstasy.

What followed in our life couldn't be more normal. Just Kiwi family life, 3 kids , couple of cats; a Labrador and a couple of ponies; and eventually a small life style property in the country.

Lauren could not have been a more devoted mother to her children and wife to me. It seemed that her life as an air hostess was some kind of weird distant dream. To me my decision to reconcile with Lauren was totally vindicated. That former life never interfered with our life together. I learnt to trust her again and those unanswered questions just did not seem relevant to our life together.

It was when the kids were in their teens when things turned.

Lauren had been complaining of a weird headache and experienced occasional involuntary jerking movements. A scan showed that she had a tumour but it was small and relatively treatable. Following treatment she seemed to be in remission. Lauren decided that she wanted to show me the glade where she had conducted her little trysts so long ago.

We rode her brother's horses up to the patch of bush and the farthest reaches of his farm. The day was cloudless with powder blue skies and the paddocks were tan summer dry. We cantered up the wide grassy verge and came to the stream which ran under a small wooden bridge.

Dismounting, Lauren led the horses up the stream, pushing back the hanging undergrowth and round into a tiny narrow gorge which opened into a wide glade. We waded up the stream the Lauren took both horses around the corner and tied them to a tree and came back. She sat on a moss covered fallen tree surrounded by ferns. She motioned for me to sit beside her. I sat down. I noticed she was breathing heavily.

"Would you like to feel me up", she said in a slightly girly voice.

"Yeah"

"Cost you 5 bucks."

"OK "

"Where is it?"

"Ok" I said fumbling a five dollar note out of my wallet. She took it and tucked it into a pocket in her skirt.

Lauren was wearing a short skirt, tights and riding boots. The skirt was not her normal riding attire. She hiked the skirt up and pulled down her tights a little and motioned me to feel her. I crouched beside her and ran my hand up her inner thigh and massaged it a little working my way to her panties. I hooked under them and felt her hairless labia. Her inner lips seemed warm and felt gelatinous. They squelched a little when I massage them. My fingers began to enter her vagina but she stopped me "Not in there"

"Do you want a peek? Cost you ten bucks."

We repeat the transaction

This time she slips her tights and panties down and spread her legs as wide as she could get them. Her slit is hairless, pale white puffy but very tight.

She reached down and pulled her labia apart. "See here is my clitty; here is my pee hole; here is my baby hole; and here is my poo hole. I've shown you mine now you show me yours."

I pull out my dick.

"OOOh", she gives a little gasp. It's so big. I like your knob; very fetching. OOOh look its curved.

I think your dick likes my snatch. You can rub it on my clitty if you like."

There is a little gasp again as I rub it on her clit which is now sticking through her cleft.

Do you want to bum me? It's going to cost fifty bucks though. Can you afford that?"

Fortunately I was prepared. And the transaction made. Lauren turned around onto her hands and knees. She hiked her shirt so that her pale white bum was bare. She placed to one side a phial with some sunflower oil in it and told me I could bum her but I had to be gentle

I massaged the oil onto my cock which got it very stiff.

This time it was a little hard getting into Lauren's anus but with a jerk, finally my cock broke through and I began to pump her. The atmosphere was electric and erotic. Lauren remained passive, she did not buck and move in her customary way letting me do all the work.

She braced herself against the fern covered bank as my cock slid in and out. Each slide was thrilling me to a premature ejaculation. As I came my groin pushed up against her pale resilient globes. Lauren lurched forward into the ferns. My cock deflated and it popped out. Lauren stayed there letting little gobs of cum ooze from her anus. "That's just as I remember it", she said suddenly turning and sitting up. I stood, a little cum dripped from my now flaccid cock.