The Air Stewardesses' Footmen Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gemma said, "Camilla, can't we just get on with it?"

"And, after my long-overrunning flight duty, my foot scent had Mason in a state of high arousal, as it were. He loved it when I used his face as my footrest and buried his nose under my dark nyloned toes while he massaged my other foot. Why don't you ask Mason if he has since been able to resist, well, spending himself on me?"

Gemma said, "Camilla, you are a dark goddess. Why do you have to torture me like this? It's over now. Our feud is over. Over! You have won; I have lost. So, all right. I beg you! Camilla: Will you please allow me to kiss the soles of your feet?"

Camilla said, "Yes, Gemma. You may now properly demonstrate your acknowledged inferiority to me. You may now kiss the sole of my foot!"

When the knee-bound Gemma leant forward that final inch to kiss the sole of Camilla's dark nyloned left foot, both of Gemma's heels popped free of her well-worn black work flats as she put her weight on the pads of her toes.

The tableau in front of me was mind-shattering. I could almost feel the ground moving under me as I trembled in guilt-ridden excitement at the mesmerising sight of the grimy bottoms of Gemma's bare heels - right at the moment of Gemma's gesture of ultimate homage to her bete noire Camilla.

Camilla lowered her left foot and reinserted it into her uniform black three-inch heeled pump. Camilla then eased free her right foot and similarly raised her dark nyloned sole to within an inch of the knee-bound Gemma's waiting face. "Well, come on, Gemma. You know what to say."

Gemma said, "Camilla, I beg you. Camilla: Will you please now permit me to kiss the sole of your other foot?"

Gemma's voice was now wooden, lacking its usual vibrant animation. As if she had put herself into a self-protective trance. Gemma was trying to close her mind to the unthinkable realities of her heinous humiliation. She was going through the motions mechanically. Gemma was half-done; she wanted it over and done.

Camilla said waspishly, "Gemma! You are ruining the atmosphere of this special occasion! I want to treasure this moment! I will not warn you again! I will have your reverence! You will sound as if you mean it!"

Sounding a lot more like herself, Gemma shouted through gritted teeth, "Camilla! I beg you! Please now permit me to kiss the sole of your other foot!"

Camilla again looked down over her shoulder at the kneeling Gemma and said, "Gemma, remember this moment. I know I shall! Gemma, I grant you my permission. You may now respectfully kiss the sole of my other foot."

The knee-bound Gemma leant forward that final inch again to this time kiss the dark nyloned sole of Camilla's right foot. This time Gemma's well-worn black work flats freed further from her grimy heels, revealing the equally grubby balls of her feet and her relatively clean arches, and I could even see the undersides of her toes. The ground shifted under me again at the electrifying sight, and I trembled in the guilt-ridden throes of another treacherous thrill at Gemma's lowest moment.

Camilla now reinserted her right foot into her uniform black three-inch heeled pump. She turned around to look down on Gemma, still on her knees. The victor regarding the vanquished, the conqueror looking down on the quashed. "Gemma, I have now beaten you, conquered you. And how pathetic you now look: defeated, subdued, neutralised - nullified. I wonder, now, how I have allowed you to be such a thorn in my side since our secondary school days. And to think that the key to my ultimate victory over you had been there all along. Him, there - Mason. But anyway, you have satisfied my foot-kissing condition. Our feud is over. As you said: I have won; you have lost. You may stand up now, Gemma."

Gemma stood up, and I walked over to her and held her hand again.

Camilla said, "Oh, how very touching. The loving couple. Oh - haha! What's that? Have you got a banana in your pocket, Mason?"

Gemma saw the telltale bulge in my pants. She gave me another meaningful look - it meant: 'I will talk to you later!'

Gemma said, "What about the pictures, Camilla? You promised."

Camilla said, "Ah, yes. The pictures. Did you enjoy watching the videos, Gemma? I certainly enjoyed recording and compiling them! I told you they would be interesting, that they would show you another side of Mason. And I was right, wasn't I? I would love to keep them. I would have loved to post them all on the internet. But yes, I promised. And I keep my promises. So I will fulfil my side of our agreement and delete all of the photos and videos of Mason I took last night in our crew room. The collection I entitled 'Foot Games'."

Gemma said, "Thank you, Camilla. Now please leave my house!"

I said, "I'll see you out, Miss Camilla."

Gemma snapped angrily, "Mason! Stop calling her Miss Camilla!"

Camilla said, "Duckster, today you will also be working for - not with, but for - air hostesses Jacqui and Naomi, who you served on your kneeling mat Monday night, and air hostesses Sylvia and Veronica. They are my friends, so you will revere and obey them as you revere and obey me. Before we go to our departure gate, you will massage our feet in our crew room. And, of course, you will massage our feet post-flight. And before you go home to Gemma, you will polish our uniform pumps, ready for our next fight duties."

"Yes, Miss Camilla," I said.

Gemma yelled, "Camilla! Get out of my house!"

Camilla said, "Duckster, you will serve under me on all of my flights from now on. My friend Suzy in Crewing will do her utmost to ensure it. And I intend to work a lot of the lucrative overtime on offer during our current staff shortage, making triple-pay and amassing bonus travel concessions towards my exotic holidays - while you earn only your newly reduced flat-rate pay. And Suzy, who is adept at creative rostering, will strive to give you no Rest-days - only Stand-bys. And you will serve your Stand-bys in our crew room, providing foot massages to our returning air hostesses and polishing their after-shift uniform pumps while you await your possible call-up."

"Yes, Miss Camilla," I said.

Gemma screamed, "Camilla! I said, get out of my house!"

Camilla said, "Duckster, our all-female flight deck officers today are all new to BlueSky Holidays. They left their jobs with MedClub18-21 because they want to work for our Chief Operating Officer, Ms Gina Summers. Female flight deck officers are now contractually entitled to a cabin crewman-provided foot massage during the destination airport turnaround interlude. So, at Izmir, you will massage their feet."

"Yes, Miss Camilla," I said.

Gemma shrieked, "Camilla! Get the hell out of my house!"

Camilla said, "Duckster, our flight duty tomorrow afternoon is to Funchal. The departure time is 15:00. You will first report to Suzy in Crewing to collect your weekly roster. Then, on your kneeling mat, you will present yourself to Suzy to massage her feet. Suzy may afterwards want to send you to her friend Penny in Personnel. If so, you will obey Suzy and report to Penny to massage her feet. So allow yourself plenty of time."

"Yes, Miss Camilla," I said.

Gemma shrilled, "Camilla! I told you to get out of my house!"

Camilla said, "We will return from Funchal with our esteemed COO, Ms Gina Summers, who has been to Madeira to assess the staff, test the sport and leisure facilities and critique the restaurants at the newly opened BlueSky Holidays affiliated hotel complex. After you have performed your routine foot massage service for the female flight deck officers during the turnaround interlude, I want you, at the steps to welcome Ms Summers aboard her return flight to Gatwick."

"Yes, Miss Camilla," I said.

Gemma roared, "Camilla! I said, to get the hell out of my house!"

Well, I thought, Camilla was only half right: Gemma might never raise her hand to Camilla again - but she was very definitely still raising her voice.

Camilla said, "Come on, Duckster. It looks like I've outstayed my welcome. But no matter - I've had my fun. And anyway, time is short. So, follow my car. And at the airport, park next to my reserved space in the VIP section of our parking bay. I'll clear you with the parking guy."

"Yes, Miss Camilla," I said.

I opened the front door. "After you, Miss Camilla," I said.

Gemma shouted, "Mason, do not even think of coming to bed tonight! Sleep on the sofa!"

There was a loud bang behind us as Gemma slammed the front door on Miss Camilla and me.

The Air Stewardesses' Footmen concludes in Ch 6: Gemma's Dilemma.

12