Landlord Teaches My GF a Lesson

Story Info
Woke girl is brought to a new awakening.
17.2k words
3.77
54k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being cheated upon is the worst thing that can happen to somebody. Especially, if your partner of 5 years does that to you. It can wreck you, and bring you down to the lowest point of your self-esteem, your confidence and your life.

Hi, my name is Priyank and I am a victim of cheating. In fact, I am so messed up by it that I don't even know if I'm a victim anymore, or just one of those cuckold men I used to despise. I guess a little bit of both.

I...I really don't know where to start, but I just want to put the entire thing out there. How my girlfriend, the love of my life, for whom I did everything, just disrespected me and my feelings. I will cover every aspect in detail, so that you suffer with me, or enjoy the pain, just like me.

Sakshi and I started dating in the first year of college. She came to Delhi from Meerut, from a low middle class family. But she had dreams in her eyes. She was confident, ambitious and the prettiest girl in the entire college.

I was her senior by one year. Not to brag, but I was one of the most sought-after boys in college. I'm 6'1, athletic, and an undisputed debate champion. But, I didn't join journalism to get girls, I wanted to make a difference. So, along with the usual studies, I was big on arranging and participating in debates while running the college periodical, financed entirely by me.

When Sakshi joined college, the pants of all boys was on fire. She was the talk of the campus, but I paid little to no heed. That is until, she first participated in a debate. I was the moderator. The debate was on "Why Gender Equity is more important than Equality!" Half of the participants weren't even sure what equity really meant, and then there was Sakshi.

She stunned the entire college as people who had come in just to admire her beauty, were left in awe by her talent. Slowly, I made attempts to know her better. She was so well read...and a staunch believer in gender equality, just like me.

Anyway, not to stereotype, but she is not like the other feminists who are, to put it mildly, not that attractive or feminine. She is gorgeous! Hailing from Meerut, she has that air of grace around her that girls from Uttar Pradesh usually have. She always wears long kurtas with pants. Her hair are long and black, which cascade down her shoulder in waves. Her wrists are always covered with silver bangles which immaculately match her silver earrings and necklace, of which she has a fair collection.

Her eyes are big and round, always adorned by kajal which complements her perfectly dark eyebrows and lashes. She stands at 5'6 with a slender build and firm breasts. So, I guess you get it. It's none of that blue-haired anomalies with piercings everywhere and highlights of facial hair.

So, her looks and her intellect drove me towards her madly. Luckily, she felt the same for me, and we got into a relationship within a couple of months. It was beautiful! She took some time to open up for sex since she was molested by her uncle when she was young. Her uncle, her father's eldest brother, was a fat prick who used to touch her inappropriately. One day, she slapped him.

To her surprise, the entire family reacted AGAINST her! No one believer her except her mother. Not even her own father believed her. The drama caused a lot of chaos in the family and eventually Sakshi and her mother started living separately. Her mother, a fierce lady, worked odd jobs to make sure Sakshi studied well. That was how and why her journey of being a feminist was so important to her. And that's what drove her to journalism.

Sakshi knew I loved her a lot and respected her boundaries, but still whenever I tried to get too close, she would push me away. We finally managed to have sex deep into the 2nd year of our relationship. I got frustrated sometimes, but I kept all emotions bottled. Nothing was more important to me than her. Even when we finally fucked, it wasn't consistent.

I like to be wild in bed, but she would get scared even if I tried to spank her. The fear in her eyes would put me off and kill the mood. She was even afraid of giving me a blowjob or to get hickeys. It's not her fault, but this elephant in the room kept on getting bigger and bigger. I guess it was this sexual frustration that led us to our first major fight.

This brings us to just two months ago. When my world was turned upside down. Back then, we were practically living together. But, one evening, she asked me to make some tea. But I was super tired so I asked her to make it herself. She got so pissed and started blaming it all on patriarchy.

I did not anticipate that she would react like this. The rift kept on worsening as I raised my voice in retaliation to her shouting, and she ended up leaving the house.

"I am done with men! I mean, I thought you're one of the genuine ones, but no, patriarchy runs deep in your veins as well. Enough of this oppression. You all are just creeps and rapists! Don't touch me. Let me go! I hate you. I hate all men!"

We broke up!

The days we spent apart were painful. We couldn't function normally, which was awful for two individuals so passionate about their career. We knew we were a team, and romantically involved or now, we couldn't take down the rich, misogynistic bastards alone. With that in mind, we decided to give our relationship another go. To take things slow, while still searching for that old love.

That's when we decided to take a trip. *The* trip! An outing which changed us forever and ever. Our plan was to go to Manali, everything was in place, all itinerary set when there was a last-minute change of plan.

To give a bit of context, I had rented a flat in New Delhi from Mr. Sanjay Singh Ahlawat, a 65 year old businessman turned aspiring politician. Now Mr. Ahlawat is as misogynistic as it gets. He was basically the embodiment of what me and Sakshi had pledged to fight against. But, running the newspaper without having a stable job, I was always low on budget. And Mr. Ahlawat rented out a 2 room apartment to me for the cheapest price in that area.

Sakshi hated him! She said he reminded her of her asshole uncle who molested her. But, I was helpless. I had signed a contract with him to not vacate the place for 2 years, while the rent remained the same. It sounded like a great deal back then! Mr. Ahlawat lived just next door, and sometimes his wife would even send us delicious home cooked meals.

Whenever Sakshi visited me, he would stare her so bad that it seemed like he was fucking her with his gaze. She always felt super uncomfortable. In fact, in the early days, it was one of the reasons she wouldn't have sex with me. The old man's staring would make her so anxious and reintroduce past trauma in her head, making sex a very stressful act. When I finally took her virginity, it was in a hotel, miles away from my place.

So, it should come as little surprise that when Mr. Ahlawat offered us to visit Manali with them, Sakshi blatantly refused. She looked at me and I stammered while saying no.

"We'll stay in a luxurious camp. It is my friend's camp, so he gives amazing discounts. And the entire trip's on me baccho!"

He looked super sweet when he treated me like a kid. The deal was amazing. To stay in one of those glamping tents—glamour and nature, that's exactly what our relationship needed. Plus, we could go in their Beamer.

"We're in, Ahlawat uncle!"

"That's great! You know, your aunty and I know the best spots there. And the best "private" spots as well for you know...we used to hang out there a lot when we were young, right Meenal ji?" He giggled.

His wife shyly hit her shoulder and said: "Baccho ke saamne yeh sab..." (Don't talk like this in front of these kids.)

Meenal was 60 years old. She was the stark opposite of her husband. Her hair were still black, her skin taut, a youthful glow shone on her face. Mr. Ahlawat on the other hand was balding in the middle of his head, his hair were salt and pepper with more salt than pepper. His tummy extended as far as half an arm. Though he was fat, he stood quite strong as a rock. It was almost like an older Tony Soprano if he was born in Haryana. He had a notorious smile as well which made him look super creepy. Somewhat like those that 90s Bollywood villains used to have.

They had a son who was the same age as us. He was studying in Canada. So, they were really looking forward to this trip with us. They didn't want to travel alone.

Finally, it was decided. We would go with them. Sakshi was super pissed when we went back to my place. But I knew she would love the trip! Little did I know that she would end up loving it a little too much!

***

So, one chilly Saturday morning, we drove off to Manali. Mr. Ahlawat and his wife sat in the front, me and Sakshi cuddled up in the back. It was late November, so the cold had only started creeping in. And we knew that the closer we are to the hills, the colder it would get. It wasn't any issue though, we had packed accordingly.

Mr. Ahlawat drove non-stop with a 10-minute loo and tea break in between. He wanted to get out of the city traffic before peak hours made it worse. Finally, we were on the hills. There was such a stark difference in the air, its smell and its quality. You could literally smell nature.

Sakshi and I got closer and she rested her head on my lap. I moved my hands over her hair, caressing her head. I loved doing that. The vibes and the closeness made her a little horny and she sneakily kissed my neck. It shook me out of my sleepy zone and sent a rushed signal down to my dick. I got a boner!

I tried to adjust my pants to hide it, and just then something happened. It was a bind turn and a car just whizzed past us—no horn, no signal nothing. It was thanks to Mr. Ahlawat's alertness that we escaped unscathed.

"Hey bhagwaan, yeh ladkiyo ko gaadi nahi deni chaiye!" (Girls shouldn't be allowed to drive!)

"What the fuck! Why would you say that?" Sakshi shouted.

I was surprised, but women's rights meant everything to Sakshi and she could never hear anything against women, let alone such a stereotyped remark. Sanjay Ahlawat was also surprised and he looked back at her. He saw how furious she was, and started laughing.

"I was joking ji!" He drove on.

"But it is kinda right...you people can't drive!"

People like Sanjay Ahlawat never want to be wrong. They don't have a mind, just ego rules there. He could've ended the conversation there, but his fragile male ego couldn't leave it alone. He wanted closure.

"No, it's not! We are fantastic drivers. You can't just stereotype an entire gender like that!"

"But ji, if that was true, why aren't women allowed to drive in Dubai?"

"What? That's because of religious reasons. It has nothing to do with women's ability to drive. That place is just ruled by bigots!"

"I don't know. The women I know can't drive! What do you say, Mrs. Ahlawat hahah?" He patted his wife's shoulder.

Sakshi looked at me with anger.

"Say something!" She mumbled.

I just shrugged my shoulders. I mean, I disagreed with the stupid old man, but making Mr. Ahlawat understand all these things was like banging your head against the wall.

Sakshi was just disgusted at me and replied:

"That's a very small sample size to make a generalisation!"

"Ohoo chillax ji! Enjoy karo, aap toh serious hi ho gaye! Hahah!"

As soon as his evil laugh ended, the precious silence returned. I tried to hold Sakshi's hand, but she refused. She moved a couple of inches away from me and started staring out the window.

When we were a couple of hours away from Manali, we stopped at a dhabha to have lunch. Sakshi's anger had faded away and she sat relaxed at the table. She forgot her sunglasses in the car, so she asked me to get them. I got back and started glancing through the menu. In another 5 minutes, she asked me to get a bottle of coke from the next shop, since the dhabha didn't have it. I said that we can grab it on the way, but she insisted.

When I got back, I was trying to order some food, but she interrupted me again.

"Priyank, please massage my neck. I am knackered!" She took the menu from my hand and took it towards her neck.

Mr and Mrs Ahlawat could barely keep their mischievous smile hidden. I was a little embarrassed to massage her neck in front of them and in front of the entire restaurant, but I was pro at massaging Sakshi.

We believed in equity, which means that since she got more physically tired due to her gender, I was always the one helping her out.

"Let me order paranthas and tea for everyone! It's the best here!" Mr. Ahlawat said with a wide grin. I hated him in that moment!

While we waited for the order, I kept massaging Sakshi's neck. In some time, a Thar entered the parking with loud music banging through it. As it stopped, a group of 4 girls came out. They looked very similar, all of them wore shorts and tank tops with high heels. The only difference, perhaps, was in their hairstyle. One of them had long, silky hair that touched her ass cheeks, the other one had shorter. One girl had coloured her hair green and had a boy-cut. She was plus-sized and could barely keep up with the other girls. The one leading them had tattoos all over her body.

"Ohoo Mrs Ahlawat. Aajkal ki ladkiyo ko sharam hi nahi hai!" Mr Ahlawat complained that the modern girls have no sense of shame.

"Sachi!" She replied that he was right.

I looked at Sakshi, she was fuming again. She wanted me to say something again, but instead I asked her to calm down with my hand.

"You know, since we allowed women to have so many rights, our economy has gone down. Haha!" Mr. Ahlawat said.

It was hard to know if he was kidding or not, but it was the tipping point for Sakshi. She got up and shouted:

"With all due respect, Mr. Ahlawat, you are taking it a bit far right now. This is not funny. Millions of women suffer from oppression daily. They are deprived of the most basic rights. Just because you come from a place of privilege, you can't see it. This is nothing to joke about or bring down."

She was about to leave when I held her hand.

"Babe, wait. Our food is coming!"

"Shut up, Priyank! Leave me alone. And get some balls!" She whispered the last bit, but it was loud enough for everyone to hear.

After already being made to look like her personal assistant, this was even more embarrassing for me. I left her hand. But right then, Mr. Ahlawat got up and held her shoulder.

"Oh ji, we're here on holiday. Why so serious huh? Sit down, eat. I won't say anything, I promise."

"Let me go!" She tried to leave, but Mr. Ahlawat was too strong for her. He held her hand and hugged her, it almost looked like the end of a dance move.

Mr. Ahlawat was a Haryanvi bear. Sakshi couldn't escape his clutches and in fact seemed to be melting in her arms. She went silent and quietly sat down. We ate in silence and then Mr. Ahlawat said.

"Priyank beta, let's go for a smoke. Let the ladies spend some time alone?"

"Sure, uncle!"

I was scared that Sakshi might react on this as well, but she said nothing. Mr Ahlawat and I lit a cigarette each and smoked in the parking lot.

"Priyank, you've given your girl too much freedom!"

"What do you mean?"

"You let her control you a lot when it should be the other way round!"

"Mr Ahlawat, we don't believe in gender roles. Women have been oppressed for years, and it's only fair that we let them have a voice now!"

"Ya ya ya. All this modern mumbo jumbo. No matter how much girls scream for their rights, you know what they really want? They want to be controlled. They want to be dominated."

"I beg to differ, uncle!"

"But I am right haha. I am more than 40 years older than you. Maine duniya dekhi hai! It's biological, nothing else."

I didn't reply. I was disgusted by all that he said. I could see that this trip was the wrong decision.

"Didn't you see how I controlled her after she stopped listening to you. A little bit of aggression tames them."

He took a few quick drags of his cigarette and asked:

"How do you treat her in bed?" He made a gesture with his hands.

"Uncle, that's personal!"

"Arre, don't be shy. Tell me. I can give you tips!"

"Our sex life is very good thanks!"

How could I tell him that it was not the case. That Sakshi was always scared, and I would always give in to her fears. Her wellbeing mattered me more than my sexual satisfaction.

"You should be hard on her. Have rough sex. Make her submissive in bed, and she will become submissive in real life. Look at your aunty. She never dares to raise her voice against me! All because I give her a good fuck every night."

Whoa, that was one information I didn't need at all. A picture of that fat old bastard fucking his wife formed in my head and seemed to stay there until Sakshi called me.

"Babe, buy me a Marlboro as well na!"

I completed my girlfriend's yet another command before we set off for our destination. We reached Manali in the afternoon! It was beautiful.

The weather was blissful. Snow-capped mountains towered over us from afar while the valley seemed to stretch for miles. We parked the car and then it was a 15 minute hike to reach our camp. The camp was absolutely gorgeous as well. It was on the top of a hill, it seemed as if they had established an entire kingdom there.

Mr. Ahlawat's friend Robbie greeted him. He was a short and thin man in his mid 40s. He assigned our tents to us and ordered his chef to cook tea and pakoras. Sakshi and I went to our tent to freshen up.

The tent was just as promised. It looked nothing short of a 5 star hotel. It had all the amenities and luxurious furniture. Sakshi went to the bathroom first. It looked more lavish than the best hotel's deluxe room.

Even after all that happened, seeing this room made me respectful towards Mr. Ahlawat. Never in our lifetime could we afford this luxury. Capitalism, for once, seemed simply beautiful. I was lost in my thoughts when Sakshi came out of the bathroom. Her hair were wet and she had just wrapped a towel around her body.

She unwrapped it, naughtily giving me full view to her gorgeous boobs. Oh, how I loved them. Then, she put on a hippie-styled kurta and pyajama and wrapped a red printed shawl around her. Adrenaline pumped in my body and I rushed towards her. But she refused my advances.

"Boy, you're not getting anything tonight. After all the trauma you put me through? Go take a shower. I'll see you outside."

Submissively, I went to the washroom and masturbated furiously. The day's events had really hurt my ego and just wanted to release everything. I couldn't get angry at Sakshi or speak up against Mr Ahlawat, so all the pent up anger unleashed on my dick. I came so hard that it hurt. In fact, my dick became sore and kept hurting even when I went outside and joined my fellow travellers.

There, we had some tea and pakoras and soaked in the view. We saw a gorgeous sunset as the sky was painted red. I looked at Sakshi. She looked like a goddess. Her straight hair smoothened against her shawl. Orange hues from the sun fell on her face and made her nose pin glow.

Her pink lips looked so juicy and inviting, I wanted to suck them right there. When It was dark, they lit a bonfire. We all talked and shared interesting stories. Some tales were on the paranormal side, which is expected in the hills. That scared Sakshi and she finally sat close to me, holding my hand. We were all drinking when someone passed around a joint.

We were all so high! We quickly had a very light dinner and retired to our tents. As soon as we entered, I grabbed Sakshi's butt and threw her on the bed. She liked my aggression and responded with a kiss on my lips. We were so high and that made us hornier. I literally sucked her lips.