The AirBnB Ch. 02

Story Info
Lucy has her first guest and does the unthinkable.
8k words
4.54
16.8k
9

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 08/20/2023
Created 12/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*The next morning *

I woke up Saturday afternoon, still completely naked and still utterly horny. I looked over at the clock on my bedside table, and like lightning, I darted out of my bed and into the shower.

I was supposed to meet my mom for lunch 45 mins ago. Taking a quick wash-me-down shower. I hopped out, quickly dried my hair, threw on some jeans and a black t-shirt, completely forgetting a bra, grabbed my clutch, and headed out the door.

It was nice to be in such a hurry as it subsided all the thoughts I had just woken up with. That was, however, until I turned on my phone and saw 34 missed calls and 15 texts all from Trish on Trina's phone, as well as some missed calls from my mom.

I pulled up to the Cheddars after confirming that my mom was still there. I ran inside and apologized profusely to her telling her some BS story about how I worked late, forgot to charge my phone, and ended up sleeping in for the first time in months. I felt bad lying to my mom as we had a very strong and honest relationship. That being said, she was very conservative and I do not know how it would have played out had I told her the truth.

We stayed and talked for a while, mainly about my dad, my sister, and my work. After about 4 cups of water and a coffee, I had to run to the bathroom. It wasn't until I was in the bathroom and had pulled out my phone to read Trish's texts, that I realized how bad my head was hurting from the night before.

As I read bullshit text after bullshit text, I came to remember that I still had Trish's phone. She was using Trina's phone, but what got me was that the last text I received from Trish was at 6 AM.

'Was Trish still with Trina? Did she spend the night with her? Did...did they keep fooling around all night?' I thought as I washed my hands.

These thoughts refused to leave my head as I sat back down with my mom. I feel bad because she was telling me a story about her trip to Croatia with my dad a few weeks back, but I was not listening at all. Instead, I was thinking about the possibilities of what the girls did for the rest of the night and into the morning.

After another 45 minutes, me and my mom went our separate ways and I drove over to Trish's house. I knocked twice with no answer before I left her phone and purse in her mailbox and drove home.

To keep my mind busy, I decided that I was going to move forward and become an Airbnb host after all. I went online, signed up, filled out all the required information, and then went downstairs to look at the basement room.

Walking around, I looked at what I would need to do to make this work. Honestly, all in all, it would not take much. I would need a bed (a queen would be best), I already had a fridge, a table, a decently sized hide-away couch, a bathroom, a microwave, and a makeshift cabinet pantry I got from Wayfair. All I REALLY needed to do was put a padlock on the door, create some sort of make-shift Island for the "kitchen" area and maybe get a fold-out camping stove.

Being a realtor, I've seen a lot of innovative ideas on how people put together in-law apartments and guest spaces. So I've learned cheap ways to make things work on a budget while still looking stylish and homey.

"Ya know," I said out loud. "This just might work."

I decided that I would charge $86/per night for a couple, $125/per night for a family of 3 ($25/per additional person per night after that), and $50/per night for a single individual. A $50 cleaning fee and a 60% last-minute cancellation charge. (Most people kept the full 100% for cancellations within 48 hours of the reservation, but I get it, things happen so I was gonna be a little kinder.)

I went online to Facebook Marketplace and found an older couple moving to Texas who were no longer in need of their guest room queen mattress, box spring, and bed frame. They were selling them all in a bundle for $300.

After confirming it was all still available, I took my Jeep over to their house and bought it on the spot, making sure there were no stains of any sort. I couldn't get the mattress or box spring in my jeep but with the help of Ed, the seller, I was able to strap it down to the top of my Jeep. I wasn't going far, so I just threw on my hazards and took my time.

DIDN'T THINK ABOUT HOW I WAS GOING TO GET THIS DOWNSTAIRS, HOWEVER.

I was strong, I mean stronger than most women my age. But I didn't want to try and trek this thing downstairs alone. And it felt weird just shoving it down the stairs. So I got it off the top of my Jeep and just maneuvered it into the garage for the time being. I got the frame put together and the box springs into the frame with no problem. This just gave the whole idea life.

"This really will work," I said excitedly.

It was at that moment, around about 3PM, that I got a simple text from Trish. "Can we talk?"

Me: "Idk Trish, that was weird last night"

Trish: "I know. It wasn't planned, but can I come over?"

Me: "uh..."

Trish: "Please. I mean I'll give you your space if needed, but I also need a friend and you're the only bitch I've got."

Me: "Fine. But you're going to help me move things downstairs."

Trish: "O so..the Airbnb is a go?"

Me: "Yup, tell you more later"

Trish: "K. OMW. Be there in 20"

Me: "K"

Trish arrived about 30 minutes later and she came bearing gifts of Starbucks and pizza.

Trish just walked in, per usual, yelling "HEY BITTTTCHH IM HOMEEEEEE."

"I'm downstairs" I yelled back.

She walked down with a White Chocolate Mocha in one hand and a Cinnamon Dolce Latte in the other. She definitely knew the way to my heart with coffee.

"Hey girlie," she said as she walked over and gave me an armless hug.

Even though the hug was brief and loose, I still felt her breasts against mine and this sent a small shiver down my spine.

Pulling back a little bit quicker than normal from her hug caused a sense of unease between us.

"Still weird, huh?" she asked.

"I mean, yeah. You did the unthinkable just last night. What the fuck even happened? I didn't know you were...you know...that way." I said, taking the coffee from her and walking to the other side of the room.

She put her cup down on the table and just looked down at her feet for a bit. "It's not like I planned for that to happen...it just happened." She said shyly.

"Did you know Katrina was gay?" I asked abruptly.

"No!" She blurted out. "I don't even think she's gay because she always talked about some ex-guy that she always fools around with when she's depressed or homesick."

"So what, you two just got drunk and decided to fuck?" I asked sarcastically.

"I guess. I don't know. You know me and drinking. I just get a little more loose and open." She said, taking a sip of her drink. "Trina is just a nasty and good-looking girl who was pushing all the right buttons all night."

"Uh...what do you mean, exactly?" I asked, taking a drink from my latte before adding, " I mean we were getting a little rowdy on the dance floor, but that's normal? So what changed?"

"She was just different? Me and you have been this way forever and a day, so I think nothing of it with you. But she would lightly touch my waist or would occasionally graze her hand over my crotch through my skirt. She would grope and massage my tits, which are super sensitive when I drink anyways. And then..." She paused.

"And then...what?" I asked, very interested and slightly feeling myself getting aroused.

"Well, remember my stuttering?" She asked shyly, her face getting flushed.

"Duh! That was weird as fuck." I replied.

"Umm..well, I was stuttering because Trina had taken off her pumps under the table and maneuvered her toes under my skirt to massage my pussy." She said, choking up a little bit as she gulped her coffee.

"Her feet!" I yelled. "How gross. Blech...and that got you off" I said grossed out.

I don't like feet, like at all. Chris would always ask for foot rubs after a long day and I would never oblige him. Just absolutely disgusted by the smell, their overall look, just everything.

NOT A FOOT GIRL BY ANY MEANS.

"Not everyone has a foot phobia like you, Luce." She retorted. "And it's not like I'm into feet. Her toes were just...tender. They were unexpectedly soft and hit all the right spots. Every time we sat down, it wouldn't be seconds before her foot found its place between my thighs again. I almost came twice just sitting there." She described.

"I'm still stuck on the feet part of this equation," I said walking over to the back door looking at what it would take to add a padlock, and trying to remember where the key to this door was. I never used it anymore and couldn't remember where Chris said he stashed it.

"Get over yourself," Trish replied walking over to the new bed frame in the middle of the room. "Where are the TV and couch moving since this is now in the middle of the room?" She asked me in her efforts to change the subject.

"I'm not sure if the bed is even going to go here. I'd like the TV to face away from the window to prevent the glare from the sun." I said, hands on my hips looking around the room.

"Well, if you want my expert advice" she quipped jokingly. "I'd put the TV against the wall left of the door, that's going to stop any glare. You could then put the couch and coffee table in front of it, leave the bed over here off to the right leaving room for a dresser or wardrobe in the corner and a mirror or makeup table next to that."

"I don't think a makeup table will be needed seeing how there is a bathroom with a sky light so there is a lot of natural light in there." I pointed out from across the bed.

"True..true...that's a good point" she assured as she drank more of her coffee.

"So...you got turned on by her foot" I brought back up spitting out my tongue in disgust "and then what, went out side to fuck?"

"Actually, I just wanted a cigarette thinking it would help subside the urges Trina was setting aflame inside me. But...she had different plans." She turned around with her now bright red face, but I think she was hiding how hard her nipples just got through her t-shirt. "

She kind of lured me into the alleyway and just aggressively took a hold of me and the rest is..." She paused.

.".the rest?" I finished her sentence, feeling how uncomfortable Trish was becoming.

"Exactly." She replied.

"So what do you need help moving anyways?" She quickly asked, changing the subject again.

"The mattress that goes to this bed frame. It's in the garage upstairs." I answered back acknowledging her need to move on from the topic.

We went upstairs to grab the mattress from the garage. We picked it up with me in the front, and Trish in the back, and made our way downstairs.

However, about 4 steps in Trish asked if we could change spots. She had shorter arms and holding it was proving difficult for her as we went down.

So I agreed and we switched spots. As we got to the last step Trish's grip slipped and she dropped the mattress suddenly. I was not prepared for this unwarned sudden shift in the mattress and I was tripped by the mattress and fell forward onto it. She tried to catch me but ultimately the mattress fell and pushed into her shins causing her to lose her balance as it slid down the remaining steps. I fell on the mattress and she fell on top of me.

For a moment, though brief, we laid there. Me on my back, Trish on top of me, with our heads between each other's legs. I was instantly aroused but Trish quickly rolled off and began profusely apologizing.

"It's ok Trish, shit happens. Are you okay?" I asked.

"I am, I am. Are you?" She replied.

"I'm good, let's get this off the floor and into the room," I answered, feeling my body warming up and my face blushing.

We successfully were able to get the mattress onto the box spring and frame without any more mishaps, when my phone made a weird sound I'd never heard before.

"The fuck was that?" Trish asked curiously.

"Beats the hell out of me. Let's check." I said grabbing my phone from the table and unlocking it.

"No shit," I said under my breath.

"What? What is it? Lemme see lemme see!" She begged.

I showed her my phone. "I got a reservation request for tonight," I mentioned.

"Really? Already? Did you post photos? Seems pretty suss to me, sis. But it looks like it's a guy. Shall we creep? Let's creep!" She laughed, pulling the phone from my hand before I could interject.

"Oh, he's cute! You should say yes!" I heard her say as I grabbed my phone back.

"I don't even know if I'm ready for someone yet. I don't even have a stove and the room isn't even finished yet," I replied.

"It'd be a good test run," she said before adding "you could just email them and let them know they'd be the first guests and that you're limited in what is available."

"That's a good point, ya know, why not. Let's see if this is worth it before it I invest too much more money into this idea." I replied as I accepted the reservation and messaged 'Justin' of what to expect.

He instantly replied, "No worries! We're just happy to find somewhere at the last minute. Our previous reservation just canceled on us and we are flying in separately later tonight. My girlfriend may not get in till 1 AM, is that ok? I'll be there around 7:45/8ish tonight."

I answered back saying that this is no problem and asked if he'd like anything in the room like food or drinks.

"Just some bottled water or a place to fill our water flasks," he replied.

"Well, looks like I've got my first guests. Go upstairs in my linen closet and grab the soft light blue sheets, would you? I think I've got a decent comforter down here somewhere" I asked Trish as I walked out of the room and into the storage closet right outside the room.

"AYE AYE CAPTAIN" she replied as she ran upstairs. She can be such a tard I swear.

Moments later she came down with not just the sheets but the pillows from my bed. "Can't find any pillows, and who can sleep without pillows? So I grabbed yours." She said throwing the pillows off to the side on the chair by the table and moving to the bed to make it.

"UHHH Nah, I'll not make them use my pillows. We can go to Wally World later and get some new pillows." I answered back.

"Oh shit, I forgot! I brought some 'ZA, you hungry?" She asked while running upstairs.

"Starving" I answered, remembering I didn't eat anything earlier when I met my mom for lunch.

I followed Trish up the stairs glancing to and from her ass as we made our way up the stairs. "What's going on with me?" Flooded my brain as I looked away as we approached the top of the stairs.

Sitting at the island in my kitchen we chatted away about the Airbnb possibilities. How Trish needed some extra cash and how I'd willingly pay her the $50 cleaning fee for her to come over and clean the apartment for me so I didn't have to. This worked out great because she's really good at cleaning and I'm super lazy most days.

Taking a slice of pizza and opening a can of Coke, I changed the subject back to last night, "so, I couldn't help but notice that you sent me a text from Trina's phone at 6 AM. Were you there all night? You weren't at home this morning when I dropped off your phone."

Her face went pale white as she took a sip of the Coke she had just opened. "Well, yeah, I kind of had to stay with her. First, my keys were also in my purse if you didn't notice. So I couldn't get into my house if I wanted to. Second, I couldn't drive home either, so instead of being stranded at my house with no keys and no phone, we just took a Lyft to her house." She took another bite of her food. "Not to mention," she said before swallowing her bite "I tried to call and text you a thousand times to no avail."

"I'm really sorry about that. I was also fairly tipsy, super embarrassed, and confused. So when you started to call, I just turned off my phone and went to bed." I replied.

"No shit Sherlock. One second it's ringing and the next it's going straight to voicemail. You can be such a baby" Trish said, getting visibly more frustrated.

"Trish, I'm sorry. I know I didn't handle the situation well. It really caught me off guard and the fact that I was..." I stopped suddently realizing I was about to admit I was enjoying the sight of her and Trina basically fucking in the alley the night before.

"You were what?" She asked, looking up at me genuinely unsure of what I was going to say next. "that I was disappointed" was all I could say. Immediately knowing that I was wrong for saying that.

"Oh...Ok, I get it. Well, maybe I should go then. You've got things to do and you no longer need my help." Trish stood up, crinkling her paper towel into her fist and throwing away the paper plate she had been using.

"Trish, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that. Truthfully I'm just embarrassed at how turned on I was," I confessed, my face now bright red.

She sat there frozen, facing away from me at the door. Motionless. "It's not like I want to be with a woman or anything but I was more worried/confused about what I was feeling vs what you were doing." I continued. "Chris is the only person I've ever been with sexually and I've only ever kissed boys. So...so when I was aroused watching you and Trina enjoying each other, I didn't know how to handle it and ran." I stood up to explain myself but then sat back down as I finished. I wanted to walk over to her and hug her but was afraid that it would come off differently.

"It's OK," she said. "I get it. I'm still very confused about what happened last night as well. And it didn't stop after the alleyway. She and I messed around all night and even when we woke up this afternoon. My mind can't stop thinking about it let alone process how I am supposed to be around Trina now." She confessed as she turned around and sat back down.

"What do you mean 'around Trina'," I asked.

"I don't even know, like, I wanted a friend but we fucked around and that complicates things. Like are we fuck buddies? Was this a one-night stand? Does this affect our client-to-professional relationship? Like what do I do and where do I go from here?" She put her face in her hands and then just dropped her head to the island, groaning in the process. "Ugh...Drunk me hates sober me, I'll tell you what." She confessed some more.

"That's quite the debacle. Maybe you should go home, have a quiet night to yourself and just think about it. I mean that worked for me when I first met Chris. I knew I liked him but how much and how should I have approached it from a more 'let's be friends first' direction or simply go straight into dating." I advised.

"It's different with men though, who cares if you are friends afterward, especially if you weren't friends before. Maybe if you were good friends before but it's guys. It's normal. But with Trina - we were friends before and I've never been with a girl before and I wasn't drunk this afternoon. That was me sober and just horny as all get out. Absolutely desiring it." She said getting all worked up and emotional.

I walked over and motioned for her to hug me. She stood up and just fell against my chest with her head to the side, completely defeated by her actions. I'm not sure if she felt my nipples pressing into her the way I felt hers pressing into me but it definitely continued my arousal.

She pulled back, "I think you're right, I should go home and sit on it."

"Sounds good. Be on alert for my text, just in case this Justin *using quotes with my fingers* guy is a creeper. I may need backup." I joked following behind her as she grabbed her purse and headed toward the door.

"You know, maybe invest in a gun? It's not like you aren't familiar with them. Didn't Chris teach you how to use them safely?" She looked back at me as she approached the door.

"He did, I do know how to use them pretty well, I'll admit. Not the worst idea." She turned back, gave me one more hug, and headed out the door.