The AirBnB Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went and used the restroom, threw on some comfy booty shorts and a tank top, and slipped on my silk robe. I walked into my kitchen and began brewing a cup of coffee in my Keurig. It was at this moment I remembered Justin, and maybe Nat(?), were downstairs. I reached for my phone and checked my Ring Camera App to see if I could see any 'Events' as the app calls it, to see if Nat ever showed up. And in fact, she did at 5 AM, however, it was an hour later that she and Justin left and jumped into a Lyft or Uber, I couldn't tell which.

I made my way downstairs, coffee in hand, and knocked on the closed bedroom door. I knocked REALLY hard this time and yelled pretty loud to match.

Silence.

I cracked the door open and saw that the bed had been made and no one was there. Walking into the room, I could see no evidence that Justin was ever here minus the Chik Fila bag in the trash. There was, although, a message in the Guest Book I had also bought last night at Walmart.

Justin left a review that read:

"Thank you Lucy for a wonderful stay. You are very kind in how you were willing to change things last minute to accommodate me and my GF's dilemma. The room was comfortable, the bed was cozy, and you definitely made me feel at home. ;). 5 Stars all the way (don't worry I'll do this on the app as well). - Justin P. "

The winky face made me smirk. If only Nat knew what had happened. This got me turned on knowing I had gone outside my normal boundaries and done something that only Trish would do.

I sat down in the chair in the basement room, just long enough to hear my phone ringing upstairs. Leaving my coffee, I ran up there and grabbed it out of my room. It was Trish.

"Are you alive?" She asked caringly.

"I am, all is well here. I even got a 5-star review" I praised.

"The fuck? Just for sleeping in the room?" She replied sounding confused.

"Basically" I replied, knowing good and well that 4 of those 5 stars came from the love goo that went down my throat.

"Well good! I just wanted to check in with you to make sure you were all well. I'm going to meet up with Trina for breakfast, you down?" Trish sounded nervous, so though I wanted to stay, I agreed.

I told her I'd meet her at Denny's in about an hour and hung up. Heading back down and looking around the apartment, I thought with a smile on my face, "this was a really good idea." I went back upstairs, closing the door behind me.