The AirBnB Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Closing the door behind her I fell against the door somewhat in shock from the conversation. I mean I was very turned on by the images that came to mind about what happened this afternoon with her and Trina. Maybe I should..thinking about B.O.B.... but then I realized it was already 4:47 and needed to get things done.

After my venture to WallyWorld and Sportsman Outdoors (Walmart didn't have the camping stove setup I wanted), I came back to the house and got everything ready for Justin and his girlfriend's stay. Though it was almost 7:30 - I was still stuffed from the pizza earlier. So instead of making or ordering some grub, I pulled out my bottle of Noir Rosé: Willamette Valley and poured myself a glass, and sat down on the couch grabbing for the remote.

I turned on the TV before landing on a movie I'd always heard about but never seen, Wild Things, starring Kevin Bacon, Matt Dillon, Neve Campbell, and Denise Richards. I knew there were pretty intense, and sexy, sex scenes that showed off a lot of skin, but this was cable TV so I knew any nudity was going to be cut from the movie.

Either way, I played on my phone half watching the movie that was already probably 30 minutes in, when the weird Airbnb notification sound blurted out loud. It was a message from Justin.

"Hey, my girlfriend's flight was delayed from Denver so if it's ok, it will just be me tonight. We will still pay the same rate as before if we were both staying but it'll just be me. If I need to cancel, please let me know and I'll just find a hotel by the airport."

My heart began racing as I was now scared. Do I let him stay? Could this have been a ploy the whole time? Should I say yes and stay with Trish? Will she try and make a move on me or me on her? FUCK.

I opened the message and simply replied, "That's ok, I completely understand. I'll just charge you for the single person's night stay, and if your lady shows up I'll change it in the morning. Do you know your ETA?"

"Thank you so much, this is very kind of you. We really don't mind paying the $86 though. I'm still at the airport and have no idea how far the drive is." He answered back.

"You're fine. You are my first stay so I want to make sure I do this right. If you're still there, depending on how long it takes the Uber/Lyft to meet you, you're probably 45 minutes away. I haven't gotten the locks replaced on the door downstairs, so you'll need to come to the front door instead. And if your lady friend can join, you can leave the back door unlocked and she can come in that way since it will be pretty late if she does come." I directed.

"Thank you again and sounds good," he sent back.

What should I do? Do I call Trish back over to at least stay with me here or do I 'suck it up buttercup'? That was something Chris would always say when we worked out and I started to complain about how hard the workouts were.

Ya know what, I'll be fine. I'll just let Trish know that if she sees any call coming from me at 8 to 10 pm, to get her ass here ASAP. Any time after that, call the police. Trish laughed in her response but also understood I was being serious.

45 minutes came and went and still no Justin. The movie had finally gotten to the sexual scenes. There were quite many apparently. Some had nudity I could tell cause it would just randomly transition into the next scene, but there were a couple with Neve and Denise that were super hot.

One scene where Matt Dillon was caressing Denise from behind in her long t-shirt, occasionally showing some under boob REALLY turned me on. But, I'd be instantly let down a few seconds later when it would transition to a commercial and then a new scene shortly after.

It was right when Neve and Denise got into the pool that Justin knocked on the door. I leaped up, almost spilling my 3rd glass of wine in the process, and nervously went to the door.

I was quite relieved when I saw Justin. He wasn't SUPER attractive but still very cute. He was about my height, I maybe had a few on him, with a pretty normal build. A bag of Chik Fila in one hand and his suitcase in another. He apologized for running late but I assured him it was OK and ushered him in.

His eyes went STRAIGHT to the TV as it was at this moment Neve and Denise started making out in the pool. "Uh, um, sorry did I catch you at an inappropriate time?" He mustered in a worried voice, with an expression to match.

Confused until I saw what he was seeing, "Oh shit, no! Absolutely not!" Right as I said this, right on cue, it transitioned to commercial. "See," I pointed to the TV, "it's just a cable television movie. Sorry, I wasn't even really watching it." I said laughing under my breath.

"Oh no worries, I just didn't want to intrude on personal time is all." He smiled and walked further into the kitchen.

"So you'll be down here," I said as I motioned to the basement door. "Watch your step as you go down, and it'll be the first door at the end of the stairs." He went down the stairs and I followed a little further back behind him.

"So I have a pop-up camping stove here in the corner, a fold-out couch in front of the TV, and your bathroom is over there. If you need the WiFi password, I can write it down real quick..." I said as I reached for some paper on the table and a pen I had left, just in case he had recommendations. "Tour..of..duty..8374," I said aloud. The Router's name is "Internet is Down."

He laughed, "pretty funny. Any reason you named it that?"

"My e..." I started to say ex-husband but then the thought crossed my mind that if he thought I had a husband, maybe he would think twice if he was a creeper. "My husband set it up and he thinks he's pretty funny" I added.

"Well, I think he's funny so far. Thanks again for being so accommodating, if Nat gets here I'll tell her to come through this door?" He asked.

"Yes! Just tell her to come around the backyard, down the steps on the right, and she'll find herself here with you." I replied.

"Awesome, thanks again," he said gratefully.

"Was there anything else I could get for you? There is water in the fridge with some ice cream in the freezer. Paper bowls, plates, and silverware are in the pantry over there. And.... yeah." I reassured.

"This is great, thanks! I'll let you know if we need anything." He answered as I headed back up the stairs.

As the night went on, Trish called me to confirm I was ok.

"So, you raped yet? Are you dead? You need me to come to protect you?" She joked crudely.

"Nah, I'll be fine. He seems harmless and if worse came to worse I'm confident I could take him. I'll sleep with a knife just in case." I said while pouring my 4th glass of wine.

"It's just him? No girlfriend?" She asked candidly.

"Yup, looks like her flight out of Denver got delayed due to mechanical issues or something like that," I said as I sat down back on the couch. "Have you had a chance to think about last night and how to handle things with Trina?" I asked.

"Eh, not really. I mean I'm confident it was a one or two-time thing" she answered back sounding more at peace with it.

"Two-time thing? OH you mean because of this morning, don't you?" I asked, flipping through the channels again.

"Exactly, I never got the feeling she was hitting on me before, nor did she ever say anything weird, so I don't think she intended to do that. Tequila is one hell of a drug and thank you Mr. Dwayne Johnson for providing me with a few great orgasms." She said, sighing in satisfaction.

"Trish!" I yelled.

"What? I'm not, like, sure what to think of it, but one thing I do know was that those orgasms she gave me were some of the best in my life," Trish complimented.

"Gross," I said in retort before landing on an episode of Monk on TNT.

"You know what they say, Luce, no one knows a woman's body quite like another woman," she said while making some clanking sounds on her side of the line.

"I guess...what are you doing now?" I asked as I got comfier on the sofa with my big heated blanket.

"I was thinking about having some chardonnay and watching a movie before passing out, I'm still pretty beat from last night." She answered.

"Yea me too" I replied. " Well Trish, keep the phone on loud just in case, otherwise I'm going to let you go and start getting ready for bed."

"Alright, bye bitch!" She replied.

"Bye bitch," I repeated.

It wasn't until about 10 pm that I actually started towards the bedroom. Monk was a pretty funny show, but it really made me sleepy, or was it the Rose'? Either way, it was off to bed for me. I went to the bathroom, dressed down, and into the same outfit, I tried to wear yesterday after work.

I wiped my face with a couple of makeup wipes and put my hair in a bun. It wasn't until I left the bathroom that I saw the pillows I bought from Walmart for Justin and Nat, on my bed.

"Fuck" I said out loud, I hope he is still awake, that would be super embarrassing to have my first guest spend the night with no pillows.

I grabbed the pillows, took them out of the plastic they were in and stuffed them in some pillowcases from the closet, and made my way down the stairs.

I could hear that the TV was on and could see the lights were still on from under the door. The door wasn't quite shut with a 6 to 8-inch opening still cocked open. I pulled the handle towards me to open the door as I knocked, but Justin made no sound nor reply.

Should I just leave them on the floor and text him? OR do I just knock again and say something out loud to get his attention? I could see the bathroom door was open and lights were off so I had doubts that he was in there.

Swallowing my nerves, I just knocked louder as I opened the door and called his name. "Hey Justin, I forgot to bring the new pillows down...." I froze mid-sentence. I could see Justin on the couch with what looked like headphones on. He had the TV on in front of him but had his laptop on the table directly in front of him with what looked like girl-on-girl porn playing on full screen.

'HOLY SHIT' I thought to myself, 'is he really masturbating right now?

Knowing I should place the pillows on the floor and run away, my feet had different plans as they walked further into the room. As I got closer, my eyes fixed on the laptop screen over Justin's left shoulder. I could see that what he was watching was not just girl-on-girl, but a threesome with a man. For the most part, we could only see the two girls in a 69 position working on each other with their tongues, but then the guy and his dick would appear on screen as he started fucking the girl on top.

I was soaking wet with no intention of turning around. Maybe I should have just gone upstairs and grabbed my laptop to do the same thing, but my feet kept inching forward toward the couch.

As I got closer and closer, I was finally able to see Justin's hard cock and him slowly stroking it. It wasn't very big, Chris's was probably 9 inches, but it wasn't small either...maybe 6 inches? Either way, it was the first dick I had seen in person in almost a year. He laid his head back on the top of the couch which froze me in my tracks. However, his eyes were closed, and he didn't see me.

'What do I do? What am I doing?' I thought again before saying my patented, "fuck it" out loud. Justin still didn't hear me. I took off my shirt revealing my perky titties and their rock-hard nipples and made my way in front of Justin. I knelt in front of him, took a big breath in, and pushed his legs apart.

He jumped like a ghost just scared the bejeezus out of him. He opened his eyes and quickly tried to cover himself. It took him a brief second before he realized I was topless as his eyes broke from my face and looked down to my tits. "I'm so sorry I just miss my.." he started to say as I took his dick in my hand, and stared directly into his eyes as I lowered my mouth down onto the tip of his penis.

I licked it once before letting go of his penis and motioning him to take off the headphones. As he complied, I looked up at him taking his dick back in my hand, and asked, "would you like me to stop?" I licked the head of his rock-hard dick again.

"N...no," he stuttered.

As I heard the beginning of the 'No' I had already taken the rest of his dick into my mouth. My mind was racing. Not only had I never done ANYTHING like this before, I had never had any other guy in my mouth before, let alone even touched another dick.

I was incredibly horny and needed this. I did feel bad that I was kind of coercing him into cheating on his girlfriend, but I also just didn't care about anything other than getting what my body was craving.

I worked on his cock with my mouth and right hand. Licking, slurping, sucking and stoking up and down. I took the whole thing down my throat and back, not gagging once. This was nice as Chris's massive cock always made me gag. My left hand had unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans and made its way into my panties where my crotch was drenched and waiting.

I began rubbing my clit for a grand ole 2 seconds before inserting two fingers and fucking myself. I would let out a soft moan with his dick in my mouth, which I could tell drove him wild. I had had enough of his dick in my mouth and wanted more, I wanted him inside me.

I pulled my mouth away as I made eye contact with him again, I kept stroking up and down his shaft, moving down to his balls. I took each in my mouth individually before licking back up to the tip of his penis. I put his dick back in my mouth to suck on the tip once last time when a gushing stream of cum hit the back of my throat. He grabbed my head and pushed it down onto his dick as he came down my throat. I didn't resist as it turned me on so much. I loved being controlled.

Swallowing his load, I pulled away from his cock and stood up pulling my pants down. As I finally got my jeans off and looked back at him to position myself to sit on his dick...when it went limp.

"You gotta be fucking kidding me," I groaned out loud.

"I'm sorry, just give it a few minutes and it'll come back, I promise. I can go down on you if you'd like," he said, sounding pathetic.

"It's OK, I can take care of myself. Enjoy the rest of the stay," I said, winking at him as I bent down purposefully showing him a full view of my ass and pussy, picking up my clothes and heading back upstairs.

Half of me was seriously annoyed, but the other half of me was hoping that my teasing would inspire him to shove his face into my pussy or even my ass and just go to town. But, he chickened out. Probably because he has a woman.

I went upstairs completely naked and threw my clothes near the laundry room as I made my way to my room very quickly. I hopped on my bed, grabbed B.O.B., which was wrapped up in the blankets, grabbed my laptop, and found an uncensored version of Wild Things. Turning B.O.B. on I put him where I needed him most and quickly found the first scene on Wild Things that I wanted to see. The infamous pool scene.

Initially, the two girls were arguing as they walked around the pool as Matt Dillon's character (on the phone) asks Denise's character if she can help calm down Neve's character. They've done something illegal and some cop is trying to catch them red-handed, who is also hiding in the yard near the pool in the trees.

They begin fighting and it ends up with them in the pool slapping, punching, and trying to drown each other. Wrestling over to the shallow end, Denise is holding on to Neve's legs, which happened to be wrapped around Denise's waist. Denise held her to keep her from running away, Neve crying as Denise hovered over her.

Denise, seeing Neve's vulnerability, begins slowly seducing Neve as they begin making out passionately. They back up into deeper water as Neve stands up and they begin ravishing each other. Neve takes off Denise's top revealing her perfect breasts. Her dark nipples rock hard as Denise then removes Neve's shirt. The two of them topless, chest to chest, dip down into the water, and the scene ends. This got me really hot, but it didn't bring me anywhere close, as I moved on to the next scene.

The next scene had Neve, Denise, and Matt in a threesome at some hotel. He begins by telling them they will do exactly as he says as he undresses Denise. Neve stands behind him trying to open a bottle of Champagne. He bends down and takes off Denise's underwear from under her skirt before instructing them both to kiss. He joins in taking off Denise's bra as she pushes him back onto the bed behind him and straddles him. Neve pours champagne on Denise's chest from behind Matt as he licks and cleans it off. Neve eventually also takes off her clothes and joins in on the fun...right..as....the scene....transitions away.

"Fuck this movie is getting me just horny enough but then killing it. I closed my laptop and leaned back in my bed, closing my eyes as B.O.B. worked his magic between my legs. I began imagining the two girls in the porno that Justin was watching earlier. How their tongues caressed each other's crotch, stroking in and out of their wet folds, suckling on their clits.

I started breathing heavier as this got me really worked up. I loved how the girl on top would grind her pussy down onto the mouth of the girl below her, smothering her face with her juices. I licked my lips and caressed my breasts with each hand leaving B.O.B. tightly squeezed between my thighs.

My mind shifted scenes and brought me to events earlier in the day. The moments when I saw Trish's nipples through her shirt, feeling her nipples against my chest and stomach as we hugged, and the brief moment we were in a 69 position on the mattress at the bottom of the stairs.

My mind paused here as I reached into my bedside table and pulled out my glass dildo. Sucking on it briefly I inserted it into my dripping and awaiting pussy. B.O.B. still vibrating all over my clit I worked the dildo in and out while holding B.O.B. with my other hand. Rocking my hips against the dildo, my orgasm began to grow.

My mind began hallucinating images of Trish's naked body (which I had seen before) pressed against mine. Her tongue suckling on my pussy while she fingers my ass. Her pussy rocking against my lips as I ate her wonderfully pink and glistening pussy like it was my last meal.

My mind shifted to the scene from the night before as I was reaching closer and closer to climaxing. I bit my lip as I watched Trina bring Trish to her body-shaking orgasm. I moaned as loud as I have in a long time as I remembered seeing Trish's face in pure bliss. The sight of my best friend cumming on the hand of Trina sent me over the edge. I bucked and pushed against the dildo, pressing B.O.B. against my gushing pussy as I came for the second time in two days, to my friend's lesbian experience I had witnessed in that alley.

I kept stroking my quivering vagina as I turned B.O.B. off and put him on my nightstand. I grabbed my breast with my other hand and closed my eyes as I enjoyed my sensitive come down. But just as my orgasm came to an end, my hand began pumping the dildo back and forth inside me faster and faster, as the thought of kissing Trish and feeling her hands upon me brought me to my second orgasm in the last 2 minutes.

My back arching, my left hand grabbing the sheets to brace me with my right hand holding the dildo deep inside. I came and came hard. I pulled the dildo out and let it fall between my legs. Caressing my breasts, and breathing heavily, I shifted my legs together and squirmed in pleasure. I stayed there in bliss for minutes upon minutes before putting both B.O.B. and my dildo back in the drawer and falling asleep.

I woke up somewhat early, 8 AM to the sun shining through my bedroom window directly on my face. Normally, this would piss me off something fierce. I don't know why but normally when the sun did this, it would start my day off with a massive headache. But today was different, it was almost like a movie. I woke up with a smile on my face.