The AirBnB Ch. 04

Story Info
Lucy, Trish, Bailey, and Trina head to the mall.
7.9k words
4.77
9.4k
17

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 08/20/2023
Created 12/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continued from Chapter 03

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~next morning~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I half-woke to the sound of a phone ringing in the other room. Confident it wasn't mine, as I always leave it on vibrate, I nustled my head back into my pillow, pulling the warm body in front of me closer to me.

The phone started ringing again, only this time movement from behind me jostled the bed as Trish got up and walked out of the room towards the ringing phone.

Soon after she answered and I heard her voice, I opened my eyes and raised my head just enough over Bailey's hair at the clock showing 10:47 in the morning. I laid my head back down, closed my eyes, and stretched my feet out from under me.

It felt amazing. I don't know if it's cause I slept with someone, or should I say someones, in my bed for the first time in damn near a year or if it was because I was physically, and sexually exhausted, when I went to bed. But last night was the best sleep I've had all year.

As I finished stretching my legs, I reached my hand to my lower back and then pushed my body forward as I stretched my back. This pushed my hips into Bailey's bubbly butt that I had cuddled against all night. She almost immediately pushed back into my hips acknowledging she was awake as well.

Trish walked back into the room, still completely naked covering her boobs as she jumped back into the bed and slid under the covers as fast as she could.

"BRRRRR. Holy shit it's cold in here. Did you wake up and turn down the air while we were sleeping?" She asked, trembling against my back as she pulled herself against me, her nipples rock hard digging into my back.

I laughed, "you know you used to always call my mom the Arctic Woman. Maybe I've finally evolved." And no, I didn't change it, however, the thermostat automatically turns itself down to 65 degrees every night." I detailed.

"Why in the HELL do you do that?" Trish complained, shaking dramatically.

"Well if you must know, it's a scientific fact that your body sleeps better when it is colder. It's the same reason that those who are in extremely cold environments where they are starting to die of hypothermia just want to lie down and fall asleep. Their bodies shut down to conserve energy and convert it to heat. Same idea, just less dramatic." I explained.

"I think that's stupid," she retorted, annoyed at how cold she was.

I turned around to face her. "The way I look at it is, you can always put on more clothes or grab more blankets, but you can only take off so much and still be too warm to sleep," I said, giving her the sassiest look.

"True...true...that does make sense. But, what do you do if you are already naked, under the covers, and still freezing?" She asked with a smirk on her face.

"I guess, you just have to either go full penguin and snuggle up against me OR..get creative..." I replied as she began leaning closer to me. She pressed her body as close up against mine as she could, pushing our tits together. Her rock-hard nipples and giant breasts instantly shot electricity through my boobs, shooting my nipples straight back into hers like tiny little daggers.

"AH...Cold too I see?" She said sarcastically, feeling my nipples grow against hers.

She leaned in toward my face as we kissed gently. Her hand came up behind my neck and pulled my face harder into hers as my mouth opened inviting her tongue to join mine. She slithered it in and our tongues began to dance the same dance they had learned the night before. Our legs intertwined with each other's as our kiss became more and more passionate. My hands roamed over her thighs and hips before finding their way to Trish's ass and left butt cheek.

"Hey! How dare you two forget about me!" Bailey squealed from behind me as she pulled her head up and over my shoulder, having turned around not but a few seconds before.

Bailey reached over and ran her fingers through my hair pulling my head back to hers. Shifting my body away from Trish, I laid on my back now kissing Bailey, who had wrapped her right leg around mine, Trish copying the motion with her left leg.

The two girls simultaneously started playing with each of my breasts.

It felt so fucking good having these two gorgeous women massaging, playing, and twisting my tits and nipples while I alternated kissing them both.

Trish's hand moved from my boob and found its home with my completely drenched and awaiting pussy. She slid her fingers through the folds of my vagina, every so often roaming over its opening. Her palm lightly massaged the hood of my clit every time her hand moved back up.

The two girls eventually sat up and leaned over me as they started making out, giving me the sexiest show. Trish stuck her tongue out and Bailey swirled hers around Trish's. Bailey's hands found Trish's plump titties, squeezing them. Trish's hand pressed down onto my tit all the while she continued to rub my pussy. This was such an arousing experience like nothing I had seen or experienced before.

The two of them really got into their make-out sesh, to where Trish even pulled both hands off of me and wrapped them around Bailey's neck to pull her in closer. They were beautiful and I didn't mind that I was laying there being completely neglected.

I wrapped my arms around both of their backs as I slid my hands down their waists and into the cracks of the two nicest asses I had ever seen. They responded to my touch by spreading their legs, both of them now on their knees, to give me enough access to go further.

I slid my hand from the rose buds of their assholes down to their dripping pussies. Effortlessly, I slid and pushed two fingers into these two women, earning the sounds of moans coming from them both.

Bailey tried to sit down on my fingers to push them in deeper, but I am just not that tall or flexible. This caused my hand to slide back up to her asshole, and without a second thought - I inserted my finger there.

She groaned deeply, breaking her kiss with Trish to give me this incredibly satisfying look, biting her lip and nodding for more. I pumped in and out of her desiring asshole as I inserted 1 more finger into each girl. Trish had moved her hands to her own titties and had started tugging and pulling on her nipples.

Trish having enough foreplay, knelt up off of my fingers and started positioning herself to sit on my face. Bailey leaned back onto her back in such a way that it allowed my fingers to stay in her ass but also allowed me better access and range of motion. She was also able to move her fingers to my clit and begin teasing and rubbing it.

Trish faced my feet as she lowered her dripping cunt onto my face. I pushed my face forward before she even finished sitting and dove my tongue into her waiting love pot. My nose poked into her asshole, and I began eating my breakfast.

Having a hard time keeping her balance, she fell forward moaning in pleasure and pushing back into my mouth. Trish wasted no time licking and began playing with my belly button. This felt incredible, never had Chris played with my belly button this much and I never knew it was this sensitive.

I couldn't see anything, but after a few minutes, I heard the sounds of the two girls reinitiating their make-out session, as my belly button became the victim of neglect. Though, my pussy did find Bailey had inserted a finger.

I continued my onslaught of Bailey's ass by inserting a third finger. She bucked against my fingers more intensely, lightly moaning every time my fingers pushed back inside her to my knuckles.

"Come over here, she deserves more.." I heard Trish say. And before I knew it, Trish was sitting back on my face, temporarily raising her ass from my nose to ask if I could breathe. I simply responded by putting my hands on her hips and pulling that ass back down to my face.

Bailey had pulled away from my fingers as I did this and positioned herself into the same position from the night before, with her pussy tightly pressed against my own. I felt Trish lean forward as she and Bailey began kissing again, Bailey now slowly starting to grind her pussy against mine.

Trish began to tremor and seize periodically. I spread her cheeks and would move my face from her pussy to her ass, licking the rose-colored entrance. She really did have a perfect ass. It may not have been toned due to her lackluster appearance at the gym, but I can tell why men drooled over her. She's just gorgeous.

I licked around the rim of her asshole before moving back down to her Pussy. Reaching my hand up, I slid my thumb into her ass and she moaned in acceptance. Her groans became heavier and her hips began sliding back and forth against my face. I found her clit with my tongue, swirled around it, and nibbled on it occasionally.

She was getting louder and louder as her movements became more and more intense. Bailey was also beginning to increase her movements as she continued to rub her soaking-wet box against mine. I slowly began to feel my own orgasm build.

Without warning, Trish pressed her hands on my stomach before they slid to my sides, hair tickling my lower abdomen, and pussy pressing down deep into my mouth. "Oh fucking shit, you god damn bitch, yes..yes. YESSSS!!" She screamed into my stomach.

I felt her asshole tighten around my thumb as her nectar flooded my mouth. I tried to lap it all up, but it wasn't possible. I had her juices dripping down my chin and my neck. She twitched as each wave hit her, her lips grabbing my tongue, holding it with each wave.

Her orgasm subsided as she released my face and repositioned her body. She kissed my lips briefly before licking down my chin and neck, making sure to clean all of her mess before starting to play with my nipples. This caused my orgasm to rise extremely fast as Bailey was basically fucking my cunt with hers.

Bailey at some point had reached over and grabbed B.O.B. off the bedside table. I only know this as I heard him turn on and then felt him slide between us. She twitched REALLY hard before grabbing the sheets to our sides and started fucking the vibrator that now lay between us.

This was all I needed as I arched my back and screamed "FUuUuUuUuUcCcCkKkKk YeSsSsS!!!"

This must have sent Bailey over the edge as well, as she got really quiet and I felt warm liquid dripping down my leg. It could have been mine, but she slowed her rhythm, took B.O.B. away, and turned him off, indicating she was done as well.

Seizing lightly, I sat there motionless, Trish suckling on my right breast with my left in her other hand. Bailey slid up my body kissing from my mound up to my left boob. She kissed Trish's hand before Trish removed it and the two ladies cuddled up beside me, each sucking on my tits.

"So...what's for 2nd breakfast?" Trish asked as we all laughed.

"Who called you earlier?" I asked, sitting there in absolute bliss.

"Ah, Trina" she replied.

"Is she doing ok?" I answered immediately.

"Actually yes, she said it was a false alarm but that she was happy she went home to talk to her family and then asked what we did all night, all while profusely apologizing for having to leave." She explained.

"Oh she should just stop, family is everything and that was important." Bailey chimed in.

"Agreed," I said smiling at Bailey, who had leaned back but was still drawing circles around my nipple with her finger.

"I feel bad for her, she missed one hell of a night" Trish added to the conversation.

"Truly, she would have really added to the experience, huh?" I asked.

"Absolutely! You both are fantastic, but that girl's tongue is out of this world" Trish said with a smile on her face as she reminisced.

"Maybe we can meet up with her for brunch or something?" I offered before adding "then maybe we could hit up the mall?"

"What's at the mall?" Bailey asked.

"Oh nothing really, I just need some more work skirts and maybe a dress for this conference I'm going to in July," I answered.

"Let me give her a call and then we can plan from there," Trish said, kissing my cheek before hopping out of bed and bouncing her big ole booty out of the room to grab her phone.

"HOLY FUCK ITS COLD IN HERE! CAN WE TURN UP THE MOTHA FUCKIN HEAT!!!" She yelled from the other room.

Laughing I ask "can you bring my phone? I can do it from here if you can." Trish ran back in with all 3 phones and hopped back under the sheets.

About 30 minutes later, Trish had gone home to shower as Bailey and I showered together in my master shower.

I had showered with Chris plenty of times, but it was either the two of us fighting for the warm water, or him trying to push me up against the shower door and fuck me ruthlessly, which, mind you, I absolutely loved.

But somehow, the shower with Bailey was just... different. Yes, she's a woman, so there is that, but how we shared the water and washed each other's bodies sensually was just something...unique, and I adored it.

Trish was going home to shower and get ready for the day before picking up Trina and meeting us at Mills Mall. We decided that by the time we all met up, it would be closer to 1 pm so we'd just skip brunch and get lunch instead at the food court.

Bailey disappeared downstairs for about 20 minutes while I got ready in my room. She came back up wearing a light blue sundress with her hair in a messy bun. The dress hugged her petite figure perfectly. I could tell she wasn't wearing a bra and may not be wearing any panties as I couldn't see the line for them through the dress.

I decided to just be comfortable and wore my jean-mid-thigh shorts and a red Coca-Cola shirt. I did, however, go back and take off my bra upon seeing Bailey wasn't wearing one.

We hopped into my Jeep and headed for Arizona Mills Mall. When we got there, Trish, who had called us on the way, would be another 5 minutes or so, so we decided to park on the north side of the mall and meet at the food court.

This mall was pretty great. It was big, had an Imax theater, a lot of high-end shops, and the food court had more than your typical no name food places.

After ordering from Charley's Subs, Bailey and I sat down and watched as Trish and Trina walked right to our table.

Trish was wearing jeans and a tight periwinkle long-sleeve shirt. From the look of it, she was also wearing one of her push-up bras that made her tits seem massive.

Trina, on the other hand, was wearing a very conservative outfit. A plaid red and black button-up shirt with short sleeves and some jean shorts a lot like mine, just not as tight.

"Hi, Trina! This Bailey, she's my weekend guest in my Airbnb apartment." I introduced the two. They exchanged pleasantries before Trish and Trina went off and got food. Trish got some Japanese Raman and Trina settled for a sandwich from Charley's Subs as well.

As Bailey and I watched them order their food, Bailey, who was sitting on the same side of the table as me, reached over and put her hand on my thigh, inching closer to my crotch as every second passed.

"So...Trina...is she the one that gave Trish her first girly experience?" She asked, staring at Trina in line at Charley's.

"Yeaaaa...how did you know?" I replied back.

"I remember Trish briefly mentioning her last night and when she did, her nipples got extremely hard and her face slightly flushed. Plus...the call this morning." She explained before adding, "She's really pretty! God I wish I had her ass though, hispanics always get giant asses genetically. Not me though, I get this little bump".

"Oh stop! I love your ass... It's small, quaint, cute, and it's perfect! Anything else would look abnormal on you!" I said slightly starting to spread my legs as I felt her fingers lightly tapping on my thigh asking for permission.

Before we knew it, our food was ready and the other girls had sat back down waiting for their food. Trina and Bailey hit it off by getting to know each other in small conversations. I really did appreciate how comfortable everyone was with Bailey. She just naturally fits in with everyone.

In between the time it took for Trina and Trish to get their food, Bailey had gone from a slight graze of my crotch to full-on rubbing me under the table.

This felt so exotic being in public, even though it was through my jean shorts. At one point, she slipped a couple of her fingers under the fabric of my shorts to touch my damp panties. But as she started to eat and talk with Trina, the playfulness stopped and she removed her hand.

We all ate our food uneventfully and began to make our way through the mall.

"What you looking for again?" Trina asked cordially. Her Spanish accent was so sexy. I loved how you could easily understand her but how she'd skip words now and again.

"Eh, nothing too much..maybe a nice dress you could wear to a business party, a new blouse, maybe a new suit or skirt," I answered. "Ya know, typical business attire for traveling."

"Oh okay, I know Queens Dresses has good dresses, but I do not know if they have any skirt" Trina suggested. The more she talked and the more I stared at her, the more my body ached to be handled the way she handled Trish a mere two weeks ago.

"Where is this magical place?" Trish asked, looking at the mall around her like a lost puppy.

"I take you" Trina replied, grabbing Trish's hand and walking out in front of us.

"Man..." I exclaimed, "it really does mesmerize you though doesn't it?" I ask while grabbing Bailey's hand following behind Trina and Trish.

"UUHHH HUHHH" Bailey whispered as we walked, grabbing my hand in return.

"Do you think she'd have joined last night?" Bailey asked, sending a quiver to my crotch at the thought.

"Absolutely, she's very sexually in control of what she wants and really controls the situation from what I've seen," I answered back, squeezing Bailey's hand a bit.

"What do you mean, from what you've seen?" Bailey said with an intrigued smile on her face.

"To keep it brief, let's just say that..." I started to explain.

"Let's just say that 2 weeks ago Trina here gave me the best orgasm of my life in an alleyway next to the bar we went to. Well best of my life, up until maybe last night"...Trish interjected.

Surprised by her publicly announcing that, Bailey and I just laughed as Trina pushed Trish playfully as if she was embarrassed.

We arrived at the store not a moment too soon. Initially, the store looked very "Prom Dress Esque" as we entered.

"How can I help you, ladies?" A very young and attractive blonde asked as she approached our group.

"Yes! We need business dress for work party" Trina said, taking command of our group.

"We also want to try on some sexy formal dresses," Bailey interjected.

"Right on! What's the occasion?" The employee, whose name tag said Lindsey, asked.

"Oh nothing really special," I answered. "I have a trip in July that I'm going to for work and they typically have a dress-up gathering where it is nice to network."

"Gotcha," Lindsey replied. "What do you do for work?" she added.

"Real Estate" I answered as she brought us to a side of the store that had more women-focused dresses compared to what we had seen earlier.

"Any color or style you are looking for?" Lindsey asked, heading over to a rack of different styles.

"No, not really. I think we will just kind of browse around but if we need anything, we'll come and find you!" I suggested.

"No worries! Please do! You will need to come ask to try things on, so just wave me down, I'll be over there somewhere," she pointed toward the front of the store as she started walking away.

"She's hella cute Luce, go hit on her!" Trish jokes, nudging me from behind.

"Get out of here, she's like 12." I laughed as I started shuffling through the rack.

"I'm actually 19," Lindsey smiled looking back at us.

"Let's have some fun!" Trish piped up before suggesting, "how about we each have 5 minutes to find a dress for another girl in the group and then we get to show it off to each other? Anyone down?" She asked, giving us all the 'c'mon' look.