The AirBnB Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm down," "Me too," and "Sure why not," we all answered back.

"Sweet! How about I choose Bailey's dress, she will pick Luce's, Luce you got Trina, and Trina can find mine. Agreed?" Trish suggested.

We all nodded, got the sizes for our person, and spread out looking for the different dresses. I have no idea what to get Trina...I guess I'll just find something I wanna see her in, but I should keep an eye out for any dress that gets my attention. I thought to myself.

5 minutes came and went, and we all met at the dressing room area. Bailey flagged Lindsey down and she ran over with what looked like a key to get into the fitting room area.

"Would you all like to use our Bridal rooms, by chance?" Lindsey asked, opening the door leading us down the hallway of rooms.

"What is that exactly?" I answered back.

"It's what you probably think it is. We do not primarily sell only wedding dresses, but it is an isolated area with 4 or 5 rooms where you can try on dresses for your wedding but not be interrupted by other guests who might be trying on Prom or Quinceanera dresses, and such." She explained walking to the end of the hallway where a sign that read "Wedding section" was labeled on the wall.

"Fuck yea," Trish said, before apologizing while laughing, "pardon my french".

"Don't worry about it. I curse like a sailor when I'm not on the clock," Lindsey reassured.

We all followed Lindsey into the room which amazingly opened up into a pretty wide area with rooms in each corner, a big mirror between each room, and a circular platform in the middle.

"Well, I'll be out there if you need anything, just let me know!" Lindsey mentioned, heading back out of the room, and closing the door behind her.

"Okay! Me first!" Trish said, excitedly grabbing the dress from Trina.

Bailey put on some music with her phone, some alt-rock band. I have no idea who it was but it was half rock/half funk and it was pretty catchy.

Not but 3 minutes later, Trish came out wearing a blue "Halter Hollowed Out Drawstring Ruched Mini Dress" as the tag called it. It was really revealing in the front, but a perfect dress to accentuate her best features. It was a tight mini dress that went about mid-thigh high. The front had a cut out from the belly button up to her neck. There were crisscross straps that covered most of each breast before crossing in front of her neck and then wrapping around her head.

This cutout and the way the straps wrapped exposed a lot of under and side boob, which for Trish, was a lot to look at. The back was completely open all the way down to the nape of her lower back, with a small slit at the bottom where her legs met.

"OW OW" I cat-called out.

"Damn girl, that looks fucking sexy!" Bailey commented.

Trina was quiet, but smiling devilishly at Trish, who was marveling at her body in the mirror.

"So," she said doing a spin, "what do you rate me out of 10?"

"10's all the way," I said.

"What's the price tag?" Bailey asked, walking over behind Trish to the tag hanging out the back. "Hmm...not bad! $75.00" She read off.

"Okay! I got Bailey, so you're up youngin'" Trish commanded, keeping the dress on and sitting down on one of the benches near the center platform.

"I really do like this dress on you" Trina complimented walking over and sitting down next to Trish.

"You better! You picked it out" She giggled in return.

"Alright! Here I come!" Bailey blurted out a few moments later. She walked out and my jaw dropped and stayed there.

She was wearing a burgundy colored "High Split Night Dress". It was sleeveless and didn't show any cleavage, but what it did do was take your eyes from her chest and lock them in on her ass and legs. Under each arm, were cutouts of fabric that were about a quarter inch thick and crisscrossed revealing the skin on her sides all the way down to her hips.

On each hip was a slit cut that caused the dress to fall between her legs, thus revealing her toned legs from the ground to the cutouts under her arm. This completely showed that she wasn't wearing any underwear. The slit in the front covered her crotch perfectly and the slit in the back laid on the curves of her perfect perky butt.

"Gaw damn lil mama" is all Trish could blurt out.

She wasn't wrong. Bailey looked absolutely stunning, and my jaw was still dropped.

Bailey stepped towards us and gave a little spin revealing just enough for us to see her butt cheeks.

"She is so beautiful, she must buy the dress" Trina also complimented.

"Speaking of, can we get a drum roll while she reads the price tag?" Trish spoke up.

We all drummed on our knees as she read the price, "..and you can walk home with this amazing gown for the Grand Total of...$125" she said like a game show host. "

Honestly, that's completely worth it" I said, incapable of taking my eyes off of how delicious Bailey looked in this dress, tracing my eyes up and down her legs - and Bailey knew it!

"Lucy is up next, no?" Trina brought up.

"Oh she definitely is," Bailey said with a wink. I grabbed the dress hanging on the rack next to me and with a deep breath disappeared inside.

Honestly, what Bailey picked out was darling. "I'm coming out," I said after a few minutes of getting it on. I stepped out slowly, somewhat embarrassed.

"Holy FUCK!" Trish and Bailey said in unison.

I was wearing a fairly classy black Sheath Formal dress. The left arm and left breast to the middle of the back were white and everything else was black. It was strapless with long sleeves. It fit the form of my body perfectly and was skin-tight.

It had an intense v-neck that showed a lot of cleavage, yet covered 80 to 85% of my breasts. The v-neck went down below my breast. All in all, it showed a lot of inner cleavage and under boob. It had a slit on the right leg and went about 3/4 of the way down my legs. Just enough of a slit to allow me to walk, but just enough of a slit that in the right view, you could see a sliver of my panties.

"Luce, you look absolutely gorgeous. It's very sexy but very professional. Do you like it?" Trina asked.

"What do you girls think of it?" I replied.

"I think I speak for us all when I say, we love it. Your breasts are perfectly perky and fill it wonderfully. Your hips and ass are to die for, and your legs are seductive." Bailey described, lightly biting her lip.

"Well," I said before asking, "what's the damage?"

Trish came over and looked at the price tag hanging off the zipper. "This perfect piece of art is valued at....$215".

"Woof," I said, but thinking to myself, it wasn't that bad.

"Ok, ok, ok..it's my turn right?" Trina mentioned, begging to take her turn.

"Si, senorita, it's your turn," Trish replied.

Trina grabbed her dress and trotted off to the dressing room. I walked over to the other girls and sat down crossing my legs next to Trish. Bailey walked over and put her hand on my shoulder, leaned down, and said, "You look amazing in this dress, I could take you now."

"CALM DOWN YOU TWO - at least wait til we get to Luce's house later" Trish interjected, winking at us both.

A few minutes later, Trina walked out of her dressing room unannounced in the dress I had picked out for her. Trina had on a black, backless ankle-length dress. It wasn't skin tight, but it didn't leave much to the imagination of what was hiding underneath.

It had a slit on the left leg that her toned, bronzed leg was hanging out of. The slit went all the way up her waist, showing like with Bailey's dress, no signs of underwear. The top had zero cleavage and went up to her neck with a chic silver-floral design. I didn't know this when I picked this dress, however, the design on the chest was mesh. And you could COMPLETELY see Trina's naked flesh behind it. Her brown areolas and nipples were standing proud and clearly visible.

"MmMmMmMm DELICIOUS" Trish commented.

Trina did make the dress pop and Trish clearly couldn't take her eyes off her. Honestly, none of us could. Yes, it was the naked flesh exposing her big bronze titties but she looked like a Hispanic goddess.

"You gonna stare or tell me how much it is?" She laughed, smiling at Trish.

Trish fumbled as she stood up and walked over to the tag hanging from the back of the dress. "Oooof...this one takes the cake, at $699."

We called Lindsey back in and had her take a picture of all of us in our dresses before taking them off, putting our street clothes back on, and heading out.

I decided that I was going to buy the dress that Bailey picked for me. Whether or not I took it with me to California or not I had not decided. But I loved the dress and loved the way Bailey was looking at me. I bought my dress and decided to buy Bailey's as well. She refused as much as she could, but in the end, I always win and bought the dress.

"At least let me pay you back?" She offered.

"Oh, I'm sure you will," I winked.

As I grabbed the bag the cashier put the two dresses in, Bailey hooked her arm on my elbow as we headed out the door. "Have a great day! I hope we see you again soon!" Lindsey chanted. Bailey looked back and gave her a very seductive look as we re-entered the mall.

"Ah shit," Bailey complained.

"What is it?" I asked.

"I left my purse in there, hold on I'll go get it," Bailey stated as she ran back inside coming back out purse in hand a few minutes later.

We all continued down the hall when we came across H&M. I. Love. This. Store. Typically, they will have some great skirts and they are like $10 for 2 or something amazing like that. It's not always top quality, but it's also nowhere near the bottom. "Oh, this is somewhere I need to go," I mentioned aloud.

"Hmm, I never go here before, I go with," Trina said, taking my hand and leading me in.

I looked back to see if Trish and Bailey were going to follow, but they stayed back and visited the UbreakiFix kiosk to get Bailey's phone's screen repaired.

Once inside, it didn't take long before Trina and I split, searching the store in our separate ways. I found the business side of the lady's section coming across some really elegant and classy skirts. I always struggle when I'm here. I always find 10 things I like, everything fits differently, and I always end up buying everything I touch, it's my version of Target.

Within minutes, I found 6 different skirts that I like, 3 blouses in various colors that matched all of the skirts, and a very cute plaid high-neck split hem dress that had this cute little black belt with bronze clasp. The only problem, I wasn't sure if anything was going to fit.

I walked over to the fitting room, unsuccessfully glanced around the store to see if I could find Trina in the crowd, and found the young Hispanic teenage girl working the fitting rooms. "Got room for one more?" I asked smiling while still glancing around the store.

"Actually, we only have 1 room left, right this way! Did you find everything okay?" She asked grabbing room key number 7 and leading me to the room.

"I did, I did, Thanks! I swear this store is too dangerous. I came in for one thing, and I assure you, I will be leaving with a bag full." I said chuckling under my breath.

"I know what you mean, I receive a 35% employee discount and I always spend more than I should out of my check, but hey...what's a girl gonna do," she replied stopping at room 7.

"Here ya go! Please, let me know if you need new sizes or want me to find anything. I'm here to help!" She smiled as she started walking away. "Actually, there is one thing. I came with a friend who is wearing a red and black plaid shirt. If she asks, will you tell Lucy is in here?" I asked walking into the room.

Absolutely!" She slightly shouted down the hall.

"Lucy?" I heard Trina say from next door.

"Trina, is that you?" I asked.

"Si!! I found cute jeans for a good price. I must try on. Did you find what you need for your trip?" Trina replied as a loud thump came against the wall.

"Maybe, we'll see. I have to try on everything to make sure it fits. Everything okay in there?" I replied as I hung everything up and pair things together for what I believed I'd wear on my trip.

"Everything good, I just lose balance trying to put on jeans. They are a bit tight, but they look good!" Trina answered back.

"That's good!" I replied back.

I had plenty of blouses that looked like the ones I had picked out, so I was just using them to see how they'd fair compared to the different skirts I picked.

I climbed out of my clothes and put the plaid dress on first. I was confident that I would buy this as it was darling and it was only $14.99. So, even if I didn't end up going to Cali with it, I'd use it in the future. I slipped on the dress and immediately fell in love. Not only did it hug my body perfectly, but it also had just the right amount of chic-business lady with just a hint of 'I'm a bad bitch' behind it.

"Trina, are you still over there?" I asked as it had been a few minutes since we last said anything.

"Si, Luce, I'm here. You okay?" She asked from the other room.

"I'm good, I'm good. I just want your input on this dress," I asked as I stepped out of my fitting room.

Trina opened her door slightly, but just enough for me to see she was naked from the top up, her breasts in full view. "Oh I like," Trina said looking it up and down. "It's very professional!"

"Thanks! Sorry to bug you, as I see that you're in mid-change." I thanked her as I head back into my room.

"No, no, it's ok! We girls, that's why we come together," she answered back over the wall.

I admired my body in the dress for a few more seconds before taking it off and trying on the different skirts.

I was on the last of the skirts when Trina knocked at the door. "Luce, are you finished, I'm done".

"I am, but I'm trying to get this skirt off and I'm a little stuck." I laughed as I started lightly hopping to get the dress off my ass. "Let me in! I can help," Trina begged.

"Umm, okay but make it quick, we can't have more than one person in here I'm pretty sure," I replied unlocking the door.

It swung open a little faster than I intended and the door knocked me back against the mirror behind me. Trina walked in to see me with a cream-colored blouse and the tight navy-blue skirt about 2/3 of the way off of my ass.

"I just can't get this damn thing back over my ass again and I'm afraid of ripping it," I motioned to Trina who was standing there starstruck.

"You going to stare or help me out," I playfully ask, standing back up straight with a devilish smile on my face. Trina walks behind me, smacks my ass, and tugs at the skirt pretty harshly. *The sound of cloth ripping slightly fills the air*

"Tell me it didn't just rip," I asked feeling horrified.

"Ummmm...well, if it did, I can't tell," Trina said, standing back up and handing me the skirt. Inspecting the skirt, I couldn't find any evidence of a tear either.

"Well, I'm just going to put this down right here and act as if nothing happened," I said, folding the skirt and putting it on the bench in the room.

I was now standing nearly naked in front of Trina, with her eyes locked on my body. "I'm all good now, if you want to go buy your clothes or wait for me, I'll be out in a minute," I informed her, but Trina had different plans.

She stepped forward, a mere inches from my face, and spun me around to face the mirror. I was breathless and lost as to what to do. Trina reached around from behind me and began unbuttoning my blouse, letting it fall to my ankles. Her hands instantly found my breasts and began to massage them softly. Her face landed inches from my ear, breathing lightly into it, sending goosebumps down my body.

Enjoying her hands on my breasts, I laid my head back on her shoulder. She began kissing my neck as she slid her right hand down my stomach finding my warming crotch. I moaned softly as she began rubbing me through the cotton panties I was wearing. "You really wet, do you want me to help?" Trina whispered in my ear.

"Mmhmm" I moaned lightly in agreement.

"Are you going to do everything I ask," Trina added.

"Yes," I replied.

"Yes, mami," she corrected.

"Yes, mami," she corrected.

"Buena," she answered as her fingers slipped up and under the waistband of my panties.

I turned my head to find her lips as she stretched her over my shoulder and began kissing me. Completely lost in the moment, my breathing getting heavier, I was enjoying everything that a month ago I would have been completely against.

Trina slid her fingers through my wet flesh as she played and explored me. She slid her fingers to the entrance of my pussy and pressed against it firmly with two fingers before pulling her hand out of my panties.

Trina moved her hands nudging me to turn around. Complying with her requests, I spun around, my tits swinging in motion. She pushed me up against the mirror instantly and aggressively began attacking my face and tits.

Her hands squeezed and pulled on my nipples, her lips licked my cheek before moving down to my neck and sucking on it. I saw an intense side of Trina a month ago, but right now, she was being incredibly aggressive.

Chris liked to choke me, smack my ass until it was bruised, and loved pulling my hair so hard it hurt. Over time, I really really really loved being controlled and abused sexually. Quiet Trina was quickly becoming Mami Trina, and I am into it.

Trina's right hand found its way down and under my panties again before demanding I slid them off. She pushed my legs apart and I spread them in agreement as she inserted two fingers deep inside me. I let out a passionate groan as she bit down on my neck.

Trina was in control and I was completely lost in the moment, that was until... "You ok in there ma'am?" The dressing room attendant asked on the other side of the door.

"I..uh..oh...um Yes! Sorry, this skirt is really tight," I managed to muster out.

Trina took this moment of embarrassment and used it against me. She quickly bit down harder on my neck causing me to moan out louder, even though I tried everything I could to hold it in. She began pushing me down onto the bench below the mirror as she continued on my neck and her hand still working my crotch.

I tried to use my hands to resist, but she pushed them against the mirror with the hand that was just abusing my nipples.

"Um...is everything okay in there?" The attendant asked again sounding more concerned. Trina let go of my neck and in a flash, her head was between my thighs.

"I'm o....kay.." I was able to answer back as Trina's mouth began sucking on my dripping cunt. Grabbing her hair and trying to pull her away, feeling completely mortified, she grabbed my ass and pulled her mouth tighter against my crotch.

"Umm..okay, I'll be back in a few, please let me know if you need help..or..whatever," the girl outside the door said as she trailed off.

Looking down at the top of Trina's head, I managed to speak up, "that feels so amazing, but we can't do this here, we'll get in trouble." Trina pulled her head from my legs, looked up at me with her big hazel brown eyes, and all in one moment, slid three fingers into my pussy.

"Are you sure you want me to stop? It feel like you enjoy yourself." She said with her sexy accent as she moved her fingers deeper inside of me, curling them up and finding the G-Spot that I had only found once before.

Arching my back and pushing down onto her fingers, I bit my lip holding back the moans that ached to escape my lips.

"B...b..but what if we get caught?" I stuttered as I rested my head on the mirror, closing my eyes.

Without a response, Trina pulsed her fingers in and out of me faster, moving her mouth back to my pussy, engulfing my clit. I grunted in acceptance and reached down and ran my hands through her hair.