The AirBnB Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moved from my clit to suckling on my pussy. Working her tongue around the folds of my wetness before licking back up to my clit. Circling the hood of my pussy with her tongue, dancing over my clit occasionally with her tongue. Trina looked up at me and stopped.

"I guess we could just finish this later," she stated, slowly moving her head back.

"Thank y..." I started answering back, trying to catch my breath.

But in a quick flash, her head darted back between my thighs as her mouth cupped my clit and suckled hard and her left hand grabbed my throat. Lightly choking me, her fingers rammed in and out of me, pumping ruthlessly.

"Unhhh...OMG!" I blurted out, completely unable to hold it back any longer. I grabbed Trina's head and tried to pull her up but she curled her fingers inside of me and nibbled down on my clit. My orgasm was quickly approaching and I could do nothing to stop it. I was 100% under Trina's spell and didn't want her to stop.

"Ma'am, we need the room - how much more time do you need?" The fitting room attendant asked, knocking at the door. Before I could answer, Trina's hand squeezed my throat and I instantly came all over Trina's face.

Biting my lip, squeezing and pulling Trina's hair, quivering, shaking, and leaking down my leg. I did everything I could to remain quiet while out of breath.

"Just give us a few...minutes to get dressed." Trina chirped up from between my legs. "We need to try on twice, a big business trip next week," she added. "I had to help get skirt off for her."

A few seconds felt like a few hours, but the girl on the other side of the door simply replied, "no problem and no rush! Thank you!"

Trina gave this incredibly gorgeous smile with my juices all over her face as she stood up. Offering her hand and helping me up, she kissed me lightly, the taste of golden sunshine still on her lips. I got dressed relatively quickly and we headed to the cash register with 2 skirts and the business dress in hand.

By the time we left the store, Trish and Bailey had already gotten her phone fixed and were sitting on a bench near the phone repair kiosk with some Aunty Ann's pretzels.

"What took you two so long?" Trish interrogated.

"Well I had to try on everything twice, there was a huge line for the fitting room.." I started.

Trish interrupted, "there was traffic on the interstate, your phone died..blah blah blah".

Trish caught a glimpse of Trina's glimmering face and guilty smile. Pointing at me and standing at the same time," you didn't. You did! You bitches couldn't invite us!"

I laughed, face fully red as Bailey whipped her head toward me and Trina. "They did...what?" She asked confused. "Oh, babe I'm sure they'll explain it later," Trish replied.

"So what's next, Luce?" Trisha asked taking the pretzels from Bailey allowing her to stand up.

"I don't know, what's everyone else want to do?" I asked.

"Well I have a hot tub...maybe we swim?" Trina offered up.

"That sounds Perfffffect!!" Trish chimed in before turning to ask us. "Whataya say ladies?"

Bailey just smiled and grabbed my hand as I simply nodded.

We decided that we'd all meet at Trina's in about an hour. Trina and Trish walked off arm in arm, as Bailey and I walked to my car.

~~~~~~~~continued in chapter 05~~~~~~~~~~