The Airbnb Ch. 04

Story Info
Time to get naked together.
2.2k words
3.74
2.9k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/07/2023
Created 09/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
northcan8
northcan8
14 Followers

Chapter 4

Amy pulled the car out of the parking lot and turned left, away from the downtown core. The region was mostly suburban but as we drove further west and away from the city towards the Airbnb; the properties were a little larger, and the houses a little more opulent. After a few turns and a couple of missteps, we finally turned onto a quiet country road and travelled about 2 miles before we were sitting at the top of the driveway. The house was completely hidden because it was positioned back from the road. If it was not for the mailbox at the end of the driveway, nobody would ever know that there was a residence there at all. The driveway was about 1/4 mile long and it hooked sharply to the right once it got closer to the house. Between the road and the hook, there is nothing but tall grass and lots of trees. The entire lot was supposed to be approximately 8 acres and the trees are surrounding the entire perimeter. Beyond the boundaries of the property, there is nothing but farmer's fields for miles and miles. You could walk naked around the entire house and nobody would ever know even if they were watching from the side of the road. Amy parked the car beside the house and popped the trunk. Time to head inside.

I opened the car door and was immediately hit by a wave of hot, humid air. The car was very comfortable and I had almost forgotten about the temperature outside.

"Hope the AC is already on inside," I said as I grabbed my overnight bag and a couple of the grocery bags.

Amy grabbed her overnight bag and pulled the reservation slip out of her purse so that she could get the code for the electronic door lock. With the door open, we stepped inside and quickly realized that the temperature inside was very comfortable as the cleaners had already turned on the AC for us in anticipation of our arrival today. I could see the kitchen at the back through the front hall as I dropped my overnight bag and kicked it off to the side before heading to the kitchen. Amy started to put away the groceries while I went back for a second load.

"Did you see the pool yet?" she remarked as she pointed towards the patio doors.

"Wow," is all that I could say.

We finished putting the groceries away so that we could explore the rest of the house together. Once Amy was satisfied that everything was where she wanted it, she put her arms around me and pulled me close for another warm, wet kiss and sensuous hug before we interlocked our fingers and started to look around. The dining room, family room and bedroom looked just like the pictures in the listing. Everything was perfect.

We went back to the kitchen and unlocked the patio doors to inspect the pool. It was a very nice 10' x 20' pool with several lounge chairs stacked neatly under the lanai. There were some tall plants in the flower beds on the side as well as in each of the back corners. The flowers were bright, the birds were singing, and everything worked.

"That pool looks great. Do you want to go for a swim?" I asked.

"Later for sure but I have something else on my mind that I want first," she replied.

With that, Amy took my hand and led me back inside the house and into the master bedroom which was down a short hallway near the front door. The master bedroom included a nice ensuite complete with a bathtub that was big enough for two. The bedroom is not huge but certainly more than enough for our needs. There was a nice sectional with a couple of wing chairs off to the side near the window, as well as a patio door that provided access to the pool. The curtains were open and the sunlight was streaming in. We didn't care about the windows because nobody was there and she had previously told me that she didn't want the room to be too dark because she wanted us to be able to see each other, especially for these first special moments together. Once inside the master bedroom, Amy stopped and looked at me. Our hands were still touching, our fingers still interlaced and we embraced for another wet kiss.

"Would you like some wine or would you like to just cuddle?" I asked.

"Can't we have both?" she said with a sweet, sexy southern accent as she looked up at me with her beautiful blue eyes.

"We most certainly can. Your wish is my command," I replied as I let go of her hand and turned around to get my overnight bag.

My bag was in the hallway near the front door. I laid it down and rummaged through it for a minute to find that special bottle of wine that I brought as well as my wireless speaker. Next, I went to the kitchen to get wine glasses. After a brief search, I found them in a cupboard. My cell phone was still in my pocket so I opened the connection to the wireless speaker and pressed Play to make sure that it was working properly before I pressed the Pause button. OK, with the music set to go and the two wine glasses in one hand, I picked up the wine bottle and headed back to the bedroom.

As I walked into the room, I stopped in amazement as I could see that while I was getting our wine, Amy had been busy setting the mood. The heavy drapes are still mostly open but she had drawn the sheers. The light in the room was much softer. In addition, Amy had pulled a few tealights out of her overnight bag and arranged them around the room. I could tell from the flicker in the ensuite bathroom that she had set the mood there as well. Once we had agreed that we should meet, Amy suggested that we should plan on sharing a bath together. Just thinking about that idea really got me stirring. To be able to hold each other and kiss each other and caress each other while we slowly explored each other's bodies sounded incredibly sensual. And if we managed to get each other clean along the way, then that is a bonus. I thought that I was being romantic by bringing some nice wine and soft music. The candles that she brought were adding the perfect finishing touch.

Amy was sitting in the corner of the sectional with her legs crossed waiting for me to return. I put the wireless speaker on the dresser and pressed the Play button on my phone. It started with the first song on a playlist that I created just for us; just for this moment. I opened the wine and poured each of us a glass. The music was playing softly and I paused to admire her stunning beauty. She looked ravishing and I could not wait to be close to her. I walked over to the couch, handed her a wine glass and sat down on the couch. I could not resist the opportunity to glance down to see if she was going to give me another glimpse of her pussy but her skirt was in the way. Amy leaned into me and put her arms around my neck and pulled me close. My cock started to stiffen. We nuzzled our faces together briefly before she gave me a very passionate kiss. Lost in the moment, I uttered that low throaty growl that emanated from deep inside my chest which I knew from our many phone calls, drove her crazy. The glorious scent of her pussy came dancing across my nose. Amy pulled me close for another warm kiss before we toasted each other and took our first sip. Unfortunately, the wine was a little warm because it had been sitting in the trunk of the car for the last couple of hours.

"I am going to put this in the fridge for a bit. Not sure that I like my wine quite this warm," I told her as I got up and headed back to the kitchen with the wine bottle in hand.

By the time I returned, Amy had moved from the sectional to the bed where she was laying on one side, propped up on her elbow, sipping the contents of her glass. The flickering candles and the soft music created the perfect atmosphere. I could not think of a more romantic setting.

"This is a really nice wine. I am so glad that you brought it for us," she casually remarked.

I crawled onto the bed beside her. We quietly sipped our wine and enjoyed the sound of the birds as they sang their special song and the picturesque view outside the patio door. My libido started to kick in; again. My eyes kept flipping back and forth between the view of the pool through the sheers and her beautiful breasts. She was dressed very elegantly but her attire was also driving me crazy. When I got off the plane, I noticed that her modest blouse had a very provocative cut which was giving me an incredible view of the top of her breasts. But something about the blouse seemed a little different. I was pretty sure that while I was in the kitchen, Amy had opened at least one of the buttons on the front giving me an even more enticing view. I could see the silhouette of her hard nipples as they protruded from under her blouse which was further encouraging my cock to pulse in anticipation. When she moved a little, I got glimpses of a bit more of her breasts and the top of her bra. I suspect that she was also very aware of my not-so-casual stares. Amy pretended not to notice even though I was pretty sure that the mere suggestion that I was staring at her breasts was making her tingle as well.

"Don't you love that view?" she asked as she pretended to focus her attention on the patio doors.

"It is an amazing view.... absolutely stunning!" I responded.

We both looked at each other and softly laughed at the double entendre. I leaned closer to her and put my arm around her waist and gave her an affectionate squeeze.

"Mmmmmmmmmm," she purred softly as we snuggled together, trying not to spill our wine as we shared another warm kiss.

With that, Amy rolled over towards the edge of the bed. I watched her as she carefully put her glass on her bedside table. I rolled towards my night table and did the same. When I rolled back, Amy was already laying on her back. She looked up at me with her arms open; inviting me to come closer. We briefly looked into each other's eyes and then as if by some unspoken word, we moved even closer to each other for another long, soft, wet kiss. When we broke our special moment, Amy nuzzled into my neck and we just quietly lay there together. My right hand was tenderly rubbing her back as I gave her a pseudo-back massage. She cooed softly as I held her very close to me. Things were starting to get interesting.

"Oh God, that feels so good. Keep that up and we will never get any further," she told me as I continued my massage.

"I am not an expert but it is my understanding that to properly do any sort of massage, the recipient is supposed to be naked. That way there is nothing getting in the way. A proper massage is also supposed to be all-encompassing and address the individual needs of the recipient. I can tell that you have some definite needs and I intend to ensure that her entire body is given lots and lots of attention. I don't want you to feel any sort of disappointment so I intend to be extremely thorough when I give you the first of many massages. What happens after I am finished? Guess we will both have to wait and see," I informed her.

"In that case, then I guess my first proper massage will have to wait a little longer. Please consider this a formal reservation for later," she replied.

"As I already told you, 'Your wish is my command'. I would be happy to oblige whenever you want but right now, you are still dressed. As I said, you have to be naked first."

We could both feel the tensions of the day leaving us as we snuggled together. As I ran my fingers through her hair, I smiled to myself that my touch seemed to have such an interesting effect on her. Over the course of our many phone calls, Amy had remarked several times that my voice always seemed to calm her down and it would appear that my touch was having a similar effect on her. She purred again as we embraced for another wet kiss. Both of us were trying to take things slow and easy so that we could enjoy the moment but the anticipation of where this was going was killing me. Without a doubt, the fuse had been lit and the fireworks were about to get started.

northcan8
northcan8
14 Followers