The AirBnB Ch. 06

Story Info
Bailey surprised Lucy for her last day/night.
13.3k words
4.83
7.8k
11

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 08/20/2023
Created 12/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continued from Chapter 05

~~~~~The next morning~~~~~

I woke up, stark naked, in bed with Trina and Trish. Running to the bathroom, I had an overly full bladder and couldn't hold on much more, I jumped onto the toilet. As I pissed, my pussy ached from being filled by the giant strap-on that Trina and the girls used on me all night.

As I finished using the restroom, I came out and saw no signs of Bailey. I found a robe in Trina's bathroom, put it on, and made my way outside in her backyard, looking for my phone. The remnants of the night before were still everywhere.

Unlocking my phone, I saw 2 new messages from Bailey.

"Hey, beautiful, sorry to bail so quickly or without saying goodbye. My mom called me at 5:45 this morning to let me know that my father and she would arrive at the airport at 7 am today."

I looked up at the clock in the corner of my screen and saw that it was 9:30.

"They asked if I could meet them and take them home. I took an Uber to your house and grabbed my car. I may not be at your house when you do get this or when you get home, but I promise I'll be back later to get my stuff and to give a proper goodbye. Love ya!"

"Damn," I thought to myself as I sat down on the chaise where Trina had abused my pussy the night before. Though I barely knew Bailey, I had become quite fond of her and was sad to read that not only was the reality here that she'd be leaving, but that she'd be leaving a day before planned.

I reached over and grabbed a cold taco and began eating it. Honestly, cold pizza was better, but I was starving and this was doing the trick.

Trish appeared moments later at the door stark naked. "Everything okay, Luce?" she asked, squinting in my direction.

"Ya, Bailey had to go get her parents from the airport and is leaving to go home later" I replied.

"Bummer. I really liked her, but hey, like she said last night - we'll see her again. Are you coming back inside?" She asked as she folded her arms around her tits realizing how cold she was.

"Maybe in a minute. It feels heavenly out here." I answered back.

"Okay, weirdo. We'll be here canoodling and more!" Trish said, winking at me as she closed the door and made her way back to the room with Trina.

I sat there, eating my taco, reminiscing on the night before. Did that happen? Did I officially become a pet or sex slave to Trina? Did everyone pound my pussy like a rag doll? I asked myself as I reached down and felt my swollen pussy lips. They were sensitive to the touch, but the thought of what happened the night before made them moisten once more.

The idea of being a lesbian came back to mind as I continued to remember the events of the last 48 hours. I wasn't against it, but I wasn't necessarily sure I was a full-blown dyke. But then again, Trina proved I could have my relationships with women and still get the dick I so often craved.

Suddenly, one of my questions was answered, as out of the corner of my eye I saw the curtains draw back from Trina's room. Trina was peering out the window. She made contact with me and using her finger pointed at me and told me "to come here". I finished my taco and obeyed my Latina Mistress as I made my way back inside.

As I made my way inside, I found Trish and Trina both on their backs, side by side. One hand on each other's pussy rubbing gently, the other fondling their own breasts.

Trina made eye contact with me and I felt I knew what she wanted me to do. I crawled into the bed between her legs and began to softly kiss her pussy, Trish's fingers still rubbing Trina's clit. Trina smiled and looked over at Trish who had begun to lean toward Trina's face, and the two began kissing.

I enjoyed watching the other girls kiss. The passion, lust, and voyeuristic view just aroused me. And though I was raw, my pussy was wet watching their tongues dance between them. As my tongue began slithering through the brown folds of Trina's pussy, I reached my other hand over and began playing with Trish's drenched cunt. I mean, she was leaking wet, as if she had been going at it for 30 minutes already. Trina was damp, I was moist, but Trish was flooding.

Though I was not trying, my finger slid inside Trish. She grunted in response and pushed her hips down to indicate that I wasn't to stop. I suckled and loved the mound in front of me. Every so often, I'd lose focus and my finger would stop playing with Trish, but she instantly would remind me as she nudged my finger with her hip.

This went on for a few minutes before I heard it. "Lucy, mi pet. Would you like to fuck your friend?" Trina asked. Stopping what I was doing, I looked up and saw that Trina had picked up the pink monster from the night before and was dangling it toward me.

I didn't notice this last night, but on the other end of the receiving side of the strapon, was another part of it that went inside the person wearing the strapon. I raised my legs from her bronze treasure, sat up, and took the strapon in my hand.

"I have no idea what I'd be doing though" I replied inspecting the toy in my hand.

"It is easy. Just put that smaller part inside of you, put your legs into the loops, tighten the straps and fuck away." Trish explained scooting her body down to the end of the bed.

I followed Trish's instructions after Trina handed me a bit of lube for my end of the strapon. I wasn't quite wet enough and still too raw to put it in without the lubricated help of KY Jelly.

Once fully strapped up, pun intended, I walked over to Trish, cock in hand. There was something about wearing this toy that put you in the mood to dominate. I felt like a man walking around the side of the bed. Trish had moved so that her ass was almost hanging off the foot of the bed, but like I had been forced to do last night, I wanted her to suck my pink cock.

I reached my hand down to her head and eased her towards my new appendage. She opened her mouth and I slowly inserted the tip. We both started getting into the motion of her sucking my dick as she raised herself onto her elbows and took as much of it as she could. I was proud to see that she couldn't take the whole thing like I could, as she gagged herself 3/4 of the way down. Determined to see my whole dick get swallowed, I pulled her head forward and forcefully slid it down the rest of her throat. This caused tears to roll down her face as she gagged on it internally.

Sliding the cock out of her mouth, I repositioned myself between her legs and began to penetrate her. Sliding the head in made Trish groan aloud. Once 10% of my pink cock had made its way in, I suddenly thrust the rest of the 8.5 inches inside of her. Her arms slammed to her sides and backed arched as she yelled out in a sound of mixed pain and pleasure.

Pulling it back out slowly, I rammed it back deep inside of her, repeating this process. Each time I did, it made her tits bounce up and down. "Holy fuck that's sexy" I caught myself saying out loud as I stared at her tits rhythmically bouncing to me thrusting in and out of her.

Grabbing her hips for better leverage, I began ruthlessly fucking her. Pounding her pussy as hard as my hips could thrust the cock into her. I moved my fingers to my mouth and sucked on them briefly before moving them down to Trish's clit and rubbing it vigorously.

Trish had gone quiet. It wasn't that she wasn't enjoying it, it was that I was fucking her so hard she didn't have time to yell let alone breathe.

Trina came up from behind me and started caressing my breasts as I leaned back and we kissed. I'm notoriously bad at multi-tasking thus, when we began making out, my hard fucking of Trish's swollen love box started to slow.

This gave Trish enough time to take a deep breath and demand that I keep going. "DONT YOU FUCKING STOP YOU BITCH, IM SO FUCKING CLOSE, PLEASE MAKE ME CUM." She yelled at me.

I'm not sure what inspired me to do this, but I pulled my cock out of her dripping cunt, flipped her onto her stomach, pulled her waist so that her legs were now on the ground, use my legs to spread her legs and placed my dick at the entrance of her ass. Trish looked over her shoulder with a cold and scared look on her face and began to beg no, but I didn't give her the chance. I spread her ass cheeks with my hand and slowly inserted my thick cock into her tight asshole.

"HOLY SHIT...OWWW...YOU BITCH....OH FUCK" She screamed in pain.

"Do you want me to stop?" I asked, concerned I may have hurt my friend.

But she responded by pushing back on my cock. Trish ultimately stood up but her hands and torso were still folded over the bed. She had given herself a better range of motion as she started to fuck against my efforts.

Grabbing her hips, I began to fuck against her movements and the sounds of loud clapping filled the air as our bodies slapped together. Trina had positioned herself on the floor beneath us and was licking Trish's pussy.

Trish stood straight up and kissed me. Her back arching to allow me to keep fucking her. I reached up and grabbed two handfuls of her giant tits and used them as leverage. Meanwhile, Trish grabbed Trina's head and forced it tightly against her dripping cunt.

"O BABY FUCK MY ASS. DONT STOP IM SO CLOSE" Trish said breaking my kiss seconds before her body started twitching on my dick. She began to fall forward but my hands caught her and kept her elevated. Trina was lapping like a dog, didn't relent, and kept working on Trish's cunt. Taking her lead, I kept fucking Trish's ass, just not as hard, as Trish rode what looked like a time-altering orgasm.

"NO MORE....no more..." Trish begged as she leaned forward to fall on the bed. Letting her down gently, I spread her cheeks and pulled my pink cock out of her ass. Instantly Trina took the cock in her mouth, cleaning and slurping on it.

"My turn," Trina said, standing up cock in hand. Leading me with my cock, Trina took us to the couch in her living room, leaving Trish an abused mess on her bed. Pushing me down onto the couch, Trish straddled my cock, sliding it into her awaiting golden pussy.

She leaned over and began kissing me as she started bouncing her pussy onto the dick. I didn't really feel the other end of this strapon while fucking Trish, but every time Trina bounced on it, it sent waves of pleasure through me.

Our tongues danced as my hands fondled and massaged Trina's tits that were flopping up and down, almost smacking me in my face as her tempo increased. She all of a sudden changed her movements and was no longer bouncing but instead moving her hips forward and backward, cock deep inside of her. I knew this motion oh so well as it was what helped me cum when I was getting fucked by my ex-husband.

She began grinding against the cock forcefully causing it to move the other end back and forth inside me. "Oh shit, that feels real good,'' I moaned in her ear. She grabbed my head and pulled it to her right breast. My mouth opened wide and took as much of the golden brown globe into it as humanly possible. I had been waiting for this opportunity since the dress store at the mall yesterday. Though we had fucked all night, I never got the chance to taste her titties in my mouth.

My tongue flicked and played with her dark brown nipples as her grinding became more rhythmic and upbeat. I bit down on her nipple causing her to lay her head back and moan. Making sure to pay attention to both of her perfect breasts, I switched to her other titty, using my fingers to play with the other I had just left.

Feeling my orgasm starting to build, I used both hands to grab Trina's hips and help her ride my cock faster. ''MMM baby, you're going to make me cum' I whispered into her ear. "Cum with me, but not yet - do you understand?" She commanded.

"Si mami" I replied, doing everything I could to resist the orgasm that I was so close to.

Suddenly, as if she could tell I was on the verge of exploding, Trina stood up and off my cock, quickly laid me on my back, turned around, and repositioned herself. She placed the cock back inside her leaking pussy and began riding me in reverse cowgirl style. She laid down in between my legs and twerked her hips up and down as fast as she could, grinding on my cock.

"Oh mami, I can't hold it in" I yelled to her as I pinched my nipples attentively watching her ass bounce up and down on my cock. "I'm so close."

But Trina didn't stop. She kept bouncing and before I knew it, she screamed "OH MAMI......I CUMMMMMMINNGGGGG!" Her orgasm sent me over as I grabbed her hips and bucked against her still savagely bouncing ass as we came together. I pinched my nipple with one hand and held on for dear life to Trina's giant ass as it kept riding me with the other.

I thought she would stop but she didn't. Instead, she raised her chest, leaned backward put both hands on my breasts, got her feet underneath her, and started bouncing up and down on the dick once more.

Feeling the other end of the strapon continue to bounce inside me, built my second orgasm in a matter of seconds. But, 30 seconds into this new position, Trina came for a second time as her movements came to a halt.

"OH MISTRESS, PLEASE DONT STOP, IM SO CLOSE" I begged her. She pulled herself off of the pink cock, quickly loosened the straps, pulled the strapon down to my knees, and began giving my clit a tongue lashing.

She lashed, suckled, and nibbled on my clit and within a matter of 45 to 60 seconds, my pussy coated Trina's face with my second round of cum.

Trina licked her lips before cuddling me on the couch, kissing me softly and allowing me to taste myself on her face.

"You become a good slave. Now you know how to fuck friends" she smiled as we ultimately fell asleep again.

Trish woke us up a few hours later to tell us that my mom had been calling me. Opening the phone that Trish just handed to me, I realized for the second time in a month, I had forgotten about my brunch date with my mom.

"Fuck," I've gotta go...my mom is meeting with me at Denny's in 35 minutes. "Maybe I can meet up with you girls later?" I asked.

"Ah, I don't know. I've gotta get some rest, I'm so tired from this weekend, not to mention I've not done laundry in 3 weeks." Trish explained carefully putting on her panties, avoiding any sudden pressures against her aching pussy and ass.

"I agree...I have an early meeting tomorrow and I need to clean the yard and stoof" Trina said with her adorable accent.

"Makes sense, oh well, thanks for the wonderful weekend ladies." I thanked the two women, sensually kissing them each before heading out the door.

"Mami!" I heard from behind me. Trina had come out the door in the robe I borrowed earlier in the day. "Why don you keep this until next time," she suggested handing me the pink monster in a white Walmart bag.

I just smiled, gave her another hug and kiss, and headed back to my Jeep.

Throwing the bag in the back seat, I made my way home to quickly shower before meeting up with my mom.

I was running late, but not SUPER late like before. My mom had called me a bunch of times to ensure that I wasn't going to miss this brunch as I did last time. I got to Dennys about 5 minutes after her and apologized again. This time telling her somewhat of the truth that I had gone out with the girls the night before and had a little too much to drink.

Though she was not happy, she was appreciative that I had told her the truth. I explained to her that I had converted the downstairs room into an Airbnb and that it was helping me make some extra cash on the side. Like most mothers of single blonde women, she was concerned for my safety but ultimately accepted that it was my choice and asked that I keep myself safe.

Brunch came and went before I found myself at home. I walked into my home for what felt like the first time in days, though it had only been one full day, and threw my purse and the bag with big pink down by the hall tree. I looked around and saw my living room and kitchen in shambles from Friday night.

I decided that I would shower first before cleaning this mess and getting things ready for the upcoming week.

An hour had come and gone, as I took a wonderfully relaxing shower, put on some fresh comfy clothes, cleaned my house, and sat on the couch eating leftover pizza. My phone vibrated on the coffee table in front of me.

As I picked it up, I saw that it was an email from the buyer of the giant home that Missy and Paul had bid on a few days ago. The email stated that if the couple could up their offer from $875k to $900k that the house was theirs.

Jumping from the couch, I called Missy as fast as I could. She didn't answer, so I left a brief voicemail. Seconds later, she was calling me back.

"Mrs. Kent! Hello, I hope I'm not intruding" I answered.

"Oh no dear, I hope everything is okay with the home?" She asked, concerned.

"Oh, yes. Everything is great actually, the seller stated that if we can go up to $900k that the house is yours. I have to communicate all negotiations with you first before accepting. What are your thoughts?" I asked now sitting at the island in my kitchen drinking the Coke I had opened earlier.

"No question, let's do it." She immediately replied.

"Perfect!" I yelled. "I'll get everything started and reach back out with the next steps."

"Wonderful dear, thank you so much for your hard work, please reach out with anything at any time. We want this home!" Missy exclaimed with a giddy tone in her voice.

"Will do! I'll talk with you soon. Buh bye now." I replied hanging up.

"FUCK YA!" I yelled out loud, running to my briefcase to grab my laptop out and write an official updated offer on the home.

"This weekend could literally not get any better," I said to myself as I hit SEND on the email.

Sitting back at the island, I took the second slice of pizza that I hadn't finished, took a bite, and sat there reminiscing on what was most likely either the best weekend of my life and/or the most sex I've ever had in a weekend.

I loved being Trina's submissive. It was so erotic being told to do something knowing you can't resist. My eyes then made their way to the bag with the pink monster in it by the hall tree. Making my way over to the giant strapon, I pulled it out of its bag, made my way to the kitchen sink, and gave it a good clean.

Not that anything was gross on it, but it was just best practice to clean your toys once you were done with them. After cleaning and rinsing Big Pink as I started to call it, I grabbed B.O.B. and my glass dildo and gave them a good cleaning as well. I set them all on the drying rack next to my sink and sat back down to finish my slice of pizza.

*BZZZT* My phone vibrated again.

Hurrying over to my phone and unlocking it, I was only slightly let down as it wasn't a response email to Missy and Paul's offer, but a text from Bailey.

"Hey, girlie...I'm on my way back to your house, are you home?" Her text read.

"Yea! I'm home! How long before you get here?" I was excited to see her.

"I dk, 35 maybe?" She replied.

"Sounds good! There's more pizza from the other night if you haven't eaten. Will you be staying the night?" I asked, hoping she'd at least give me one more night before leaving.

"Well, Duh!!!" She answered.

"But I'm bringing a surprise if that's cool with you?!".

"Depends, what kind of surprise?" I asked, trying to expel any hints as to what it was.

"Well, it's less of a surprise and more of a friend"

"Anyone, I know?"

"Yes and No, and that's all I'm gonna say 😛"

"Hmm..well, either way, the door is unlocked...SYS!"

Who the fuck could I know and not know? My mind began racing. I mean, she doesn't know anyone else that I know right?

Maybe it was someone she mentioned in our previous conversations? But I couldn't think of a single name from any of our talks throughout the weekend.