The AirBnB Ch. 11

Story Info
The girls continue the date night with a party.
14.5k words
4.87
5.8k
11

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 08/20/2023
Created 12/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

``````````````````````````Continue from Ch. 10```````````````````````````

As we watched Bailey and Shay get in line for the Pizza truck, Trish and I sauntered over to the Taco truck. There was a decent line, but nothing too crazy.

"Thanks again, babe...Missy was amazing for a first-timer." Trish graciously thanked me again.

"You are so welcome baby...and I'm not sure she's a first-timer. I mean the way she made you squirt plus her overall demeanor and openness to this...she's at least had some experiences in college. Right?" I asked as my mind drifted to what a Missy in college may have looked like.

"Definitely" Trish smiled back as her eyes caught the menu of the Taco truck and began giving it a once over.

"Hey...I wanted to talk to you about something..." I started, pulling Trish closer to me as we stepped forward in line a bit.

"Sure...what's up?" Trish asked not to break her stare at the menu.

"Well, I know you are excited to have Bailey back as much as I am but earlier today I had a couple of...moments with her." I started causing Trish to look back at me.

"Like what..sex? DUH! I was there for at least one of them." Trish scoffed as she squeezed my hand.

"No dummy." I laughed. "I mean more sensual moments...once while we three enjoyed the bed, once after, and then again after our shower." I began to explain.

"What do you mean by that?" Trish asked, unsure of what I was saying.

"Well, there have been at least 3 times that Bailey said she loved me. She didn't mean it like 'friend love' but like what you and I have for each other." I stated as we stepped up next in line.

"Whoa...so like she loves you?" Trish asked.

"Exactly," I replied, my eyes now finding the menu for the first time.

Trish now looked at me directly, "Well...what did you say? More importantly, how do you feel?"

"NEXT" the burly woman in the window yelled at us.

"2 Al Pastor tacos and a bottle of Coke. What do you want, babe?" Trish asked me.

"2 Carne and 1 Al Pastor taco and I'd like a bottle of water, please," I ordered the woman.

"3 Al Pastor, 2 Carne, 1 Coke, 1 Water? That'll be $27.67" The woman said, reaching out for Trish's card that was now in hand.

Giving Trish her card back, our drinks, and a black remote with the number 35 on it, the woman explained, "The remote will vibrate and light up when your order is ready."

We walked arm in arm still over to some benches near the Taco truck and sat down.

"So...you never answered," Trish said, now sitting facing me.

"I told her I loved her too...and I think I meant it," I said, looking down at my legs, my face red from 1 part embarrassment and 1 part shame.

"I see..." Trish said, looking away in the direction of the girls.

"I mean the love I have for you is deeper and comes from our lifelong friendship. But with her...I don't know why, but I just do." I continued.

"I can see it though. I mean, we've not known her very long but she brought one of those instant connections with her..a love-at-first-sight kind of vibe." Trish spoke up after a few minutes.

"....I'm getting anxious about this," I said choking up on my words. "How do you feel about it?"

I looked up and Trish was still looking off at Bailey and Shay who were talking by the Pizza truck. "To be honest, I like her a lot too. I don't even know what that means, but I'm not mad at you for it."

Shocked...I sat there frozen, unsure of what to say or do.

Trish simply looked at me and smiled. "Babe, I don't want to be the evil villain in our love story. I don't want you to feel like we're always going to fight or I'm always going to get hurt or mad. You're the first person I've ever said 'I love you' to and truly meant it. This thing we've got going on is something real but different." She took my hand and held it before looking back at Bailey and Shay who were now walking toward us with their food. "Maybe we should have this conversation with her later tonight."

I've never thought in a million years that Trish would be this open, soft-spoken, and sensitive. Yet, here she is being exactly that. Here I am, a normally very conservative person, who used to be straight but is now deep in the throes of an open lesbian relationship, madly in love with two women. So, I guess things are always changing.

"I love you so much, baby." Was all I said as I lay my head on her shoulder.

"What the fuck!" Trish exclaimed as she jumped up, knocking me off her shoulder.

"Oh damn...that fucking thing has a mean vibration to it," Trish laughed as she pulled out the remote the Taco truck gave me. It was vibrating loud enough I could hear it as its lights shined bright.

She stood up and walked to the window to grab our food right as Bailey and Shay began their walk over with their New York-style pizza slices.

"What were you two foxes talking about?" I asked them as they walked closer.

"Just how much we enjoyed the show" Bailey whipped in my direction with a sly look in her eye.

"Ha! It was a good one, right? Lots of blood, action, and Margot's titties!" I laughed.

"That was probably my favorite part!" Bailey joked with me.

Shay sat there quietly as she worked on her pizza.

"What did you think about it, Shay?" Bailey asked, nudging her with her elbow.

"Oh, uh...it was different." Her face was really pale, so when it got red...it got bloodshot.

"Action movies, not your favorite?" Trish asked as she sat down next to me and handed me my plate of food.

"Not really...I just wasn't expecting such...nudity, I guess." Shay responded as she looked over at Bailey who had this shit-eating grin on her face.

"To be honest...me neither. It's not every day you get a beauty like Margot Robbie going bare-breasted on the big screen. However, I do know some actresses will never do it and others care more about the art of acting than the nudity...but you didn't see us complaining!" Trish piped in.

Shay laughed a bit as she listened to Trish before asking, "So...you and Lucy are girlfriends?"

"Correctomundo!" Trish answered before finishing off her first taco.

"So...you two... had sex in the theater?" Shay asked coyly.

"Well..sorta," I interjected. "My friend Missy, you know - the blond who said hello to you in the theater, kind of owed me for services rendered...if you will...so she was paying me back by going down on my lovely lady here." I smiled at Shay and Bailey, before wrapping my arm around Trish and pulling her into a sort of half hug.

"Wow! I would never...I mean...share someone with someone else...let alone in public like that. Weren't you scared of getting caught?" Shay asked, now talking more than she had since she'd been here.

"I mean...yes but no," I answered.

Trish interrupted me, "You see...the terrifying thought of getting in trouble is there. But the excitement of being caught is also there. The fear of someone seeing you is just as exhilarating as them seeing you." She detailed.

"Plus...it was dark so, I'm sure no one saw," I added.

"Well...we saw, and I was jealous!" Bailey joked as she nudged Shay a bit who was now bright red.

"Are you nervous, Shay?" Trish asked the redhead.

"Not really....just caught off guard I guess," Shay answered before looking over her shoulder at a group of guys who were walking toward the truck.

"Want help?" Trish asked as she stood up, threw away her trash, and then stepped up next to Shay.

"What do you mean?" Shay innocently asked.

"Well...no offense but you are all sorts of high-strung. If I were to guess...it's been a while since you've gotten some. I'm a good wing woman, just ask anyone. You need some good lovin'...let's go get you a man" Trish jokingly invited Shay as Trish was sneering over her shoulder at us.

Shay waved her hands in rejection. "Oh no! No thank you, I'm not that kind of girl."

"What kind of girl is that, exactly?" Trish retorted with an argumentative look to her.

"Oh...I didn't mean anything by that I just meant, I don't sleep with just anyone." Shay started to explain before Trish interrupted her.

"Honey...I get it. I do. Treat your body like a temple, not any dirty dog can get in...blah, blah, blah. But your body also needs...release. Stress builds rapidly and if it isn't expelled it does some negative things to both body and mental health..." Trish explained eloquently.

"Like...how?" Shay asked, completely involved.

"Like....have you seen the science experiment of the Mentos being dropped in the Coke bottle?" Trish asked, taking Shay's hand and leading her back down next to me and Bailey who was watching and listening closely.

"Well, yeah. Once the chemical in the mentos hits the carbonation of the Coke, it overflows the bottle." Shay had described in actuality.

"Exactlyyy...but have you ever quickly put the lid back on the Coke bottle before it overflows?" Trish went on.

"No...but I'm sure it just explodes from the pressure that builds inside the bottle from the chemical reaction." Shay quickly whipped.

Trish laughed."Yes, yes... Miss Bill Nye...but our bodies need sexual release. And like the Coke bottle, if the lid is left on...the body explodes. Maybe not figuratively, but in other ways like health, attitude, anger, body aches.. etc.." Trish went on sounding as smart as I've ever seen her.

"Look at you, babe!! All sexy and scientific...the two of you should have a TV show." I laughed. "As much as I'd love to stay here and watch this, we should get home and pop a couple of bottles...agreed?" I asked as I stood up.

Bailey hurried over and grabbed my arm, "Fuck ya..let's go!!"

Trish held her arm out to Shay who grabbed it and they followed suit. Shay gave one more look to the men behind them.

"It's not too late," Trish informed Shay, stopping and turning with her to get a better look at the men.

"No, it's not that...it's nothing," Shay replied as she walked forward, turning her and Trish back behind us and following suit.

"My car is over here, we'll meet you at your house Lucy!" Bailey said as she kissed my cheek before turning and grabbing Shay's hand from Trish's arm.

"Sounds good love!" I smiled as Trish stepped forward and held my hand.

Trish and I made it to my Jeep and started on our way to my house. Trish was quiet for the first few minutes of the drive and that was driving me insane.

"Everything okay, babe?" I asked.

"Oh! Yea...sorry. I've just been in my head about the whole...Bailey thing." Trish said with a smirk on her face.

"Whatcha think of it?" I shot back.

"Well...have you heard of throuples?" Trish asked, looking at me with her hand on my naked thigh right below my skirt.

"A what?" I asked, confused.

"Throuple. It's like a couple but with 3 people." She explained, short but sweet.

"Ohhhhh I get it...soooo are you suggesting what it sounds like you're suggesting?" I asked with a big smile on my face.

"I don't know... I mean is that what you want?" Trish said, moving her hand up and down my leg, now looking out her window.

I pulled up to a red light and turned to look at her. "Babe, I don't need anyone but you. I do love her and if you want it as well then I'd be open to it... but please don't do this because you think it's what I want." I moved my hand to her chin and turned her face toward mine.

"I love you and I love her, but I don't want to ruin this, which is all I seem to be doing..." I said getting emotional.

"No bitch...stop! I brought it up because the more I think about it the more I realize how perfectly she fits in with us. Like with Trina...ya she's 'Mami' but it's not the same sensual, emotional connection that Bailey brings into the equation. I bring it up because I'm interested in it....the two of you are closer than she and I, however, I want it." Trish explained as the light turned green. "Green means go," she winked at me as her hand traveled under my skirt.

"God, I love you!" I smiled as I shifted in my chair to give Trish access.

Her eager fingers quickly found my wet pussy which had been aching for attention since the movie.

"Fuck that feels good" I moaned out.

"That sucks...because we're here" Trish giggled as I pulled into the drive.

"You better not tease me all night," I joked as Trish brought her face to mine and passionately kissed me, briefly slipping me some tongue.

She teased me with her tongue but for only a minute before pulling out as Bailey's car pulled up beside us.

She must have seen us making out as she stuck her tongue out and instantly got out of her car and helped Shay do the same.

"That pizza was so yummy! I could follow it up with some booze." Bailey giddily said as she bounced behind me as I unlocked my door.

"You are insatiable, you know this?" I asked Bailey as I held the door for her and gave her ass a quick pinch as she walked past me and into my house.

"Hey, I know what I like and I plan on getting what I like tonight." Bailey said as she turned and gave me an 'I'm going to fuck you' look. I'd be lying if I said it didn't send a twitch to my pussy.

Shay disappeared downstairs relatively quickly as Trish followed suit into my room.

Bailey and I met in my kitchen as I walked to my freezer and pulled out the bottle of Teremana that Trish had put in there earlier.

"What does Shay drink?" I asked, pouring 3 small half glasses of tequila. I went to my fridge and grabbed some Sprite to mix with the tequila and handed Bailey her first glass.

"Eh, honestly she isn't very picky but let's ask her when she comes back up" Bailey replied

"She is coming back up, right?" I asked, unsure if Bailey's friend would shy away or not.

"Trust the process.." Bailey laughed.

Trish emerged moments later in this sexy and skimpy teddy. It had white fluff around the tits and led down to a crotchless bottom where she had put on bright red panties that stood out like a sore thumb.

"Gaw damn lil mama, where did that come from?" Bailey exclaimed, walking over and admiring the outfit up close.

"I packed a bag knowing what tonight would bring. Can a girl blame me?" Trish asked as she sauntered over and took her glass from my hand with a shit-eating grin on my face.

"Well damn, now I need to go change...you too Lucy!" Bailey demanded as she took a sip of her drink, made a sour face, and then disappeared downstairs into the basement.

"I don't have anything like that...aren't you worried it'll scare off Shay?" I asked, as I set down my glass and slowly started toward my room.

"Maybe...maybe not. But, we're lesbians in love...so it should be expected." Trish chuckled, gulping her drink before grabbing the bottle of tequila in hand and pouring a bit more into her glass.

I escaped to my closet and dethroned my dress completely unsure of what I would be replacing it with. I decided to keep it simple and went with a white spaghetti strap night shirt and loose tan booty pj shorts. It was nowhere near as sexy as Trish's outfit, but I mean nothing I had was. But I did want to be sexy and felt if I tried to match Trish's energy it may be too much for Shay.

I emerged from my room about 5 minutes later, taking the chance to use the restroom before I started drinking, to find Bailey in a very similar outfit to the one she wore on her first night with us about a week ago. A tight off-white spaghetti strap camisole and some tight booty shorts.

Shay was wearing something surprisingly sexy yet modest. It was a simple gray romper that buttoned up the front and had extremely short shorts that barely came off her hips. I honestly want this outfit, it was cute but super simple.

Trish still stood out like a blotch of white paint on a black canvas. But...this was going to be our advantage. Maybe with Trish acting as the "peacock" Bailey and I could fly undercover in our mission to seduce Shay.

Trish had found the cards in my closet and was shuffling them at the island. Shay was standing next to Bailey, a glass of tequila in hand. It looked carbonated so I assumed she had mixed it with the Sprite.

"I raise a toast!" Bailey said, sounding super corny and super cute.

"To a good night, lowered exhibitions, zero stress, and absolutely NO HANGOVERS!" She toasted as she raised her glasses to all of ours, clanking ours against hers.

"You're such a dork," Trish teased Bailey as we all took a small drink.

"So babe, what's on the menu?" I mentioned as I motioned towards the deck of cards in her hands with my head.

"I was thinking that maybe we could play Kings Cup but with the modified rules. You know Kings Cup right, Shay?" Trish asked looking up from the cards to Shay whose eyes were scanning my kitchen and living room.

"Yup!" Shay simply replied as she continued to take in my house. "I've played it a few times in college...but isn't that a party game? There's only four of us..." Shay asked as she found her spot at the island and sat down.

"True...I can get more people over here if you prefer?" I mentioned as I looked over at Bailey who was nodding her head in approval.

"I wouldn't be against it if we are going to play Kings Cup..." Shay replied, taking a sip from one of the tequila/Sprites on the table. "Otherwise, I'll get really drunk really fast...thus really sick."

"Your wish is my command, until then let's just play some War," I said smiling and walking over to my phone.

I opened my phone, sent a text to a few people, and put it back down.

We all played War while talking and lightly drinking. Trish even put on a random indie-rock station via Spotify, to help set the mood.

The more Shay drank, the more her body became relaxed, and the more she opened up.

"So Shay...I've got to ask...are you a virgin?" Trish blurted out as she played a King of Spades on the group of cards below and won the round.

"Excuse me?" Shay asked, caught off guard by Trish's question.

"Ya know...have you ever had sex?" Trish asked once more as she played the next card in rotation.

Shay slowly played the next card from her deck onto the pile in front of her as her eyes fixated on it. "I mean...I've had sexual experiences but..." Shay started before Trish interrupted.

"But....never have been penetrated?" Trish finished Shay's sentence.

"Mmmhmm,"... Shay hummed as she reached for her glass and took another sip of her almost empty glass.

"That explains A LOT!" Trish joked as she nudged Shay a bit with her hand.

The group played the round as more conversations continued. Bailey was becoming more touchy-feely of Shay with light scratches of her back, a shove of her shoulder, moving her red curly hair from her face, and even once poking her boob during a "you totally would" moment of a 'Would You Rather?' conversation.

With each provocative touch, statement, or movement, Trish and I become more openly affectionate. At one point, Trish even leaned over and nibbled on my neck causing my nipples to stand to attention and a moan to escape my lips. Shay's eyes caught the hardening of my nipples instantly.

"DING DONG* DING DONG* DING DONG*

The doorbell rang and I shot up to answer the door.

"Hey, girls!! Come on in!" I chirped as I stepped aside. Emily and Lindsey walked past me.

The girls weren't dressed to impress but these two didn't need to be dressed overly so to impress anyone. Emily was wearing a cute and comfy pair of maroon pajama shorts that I envied as they looked super soft and cozy. She complimented these shorts with a loose, long sleeve shirt that ended short and revealed her belly in certain positions.

Lindsey on the other hand was wearing bright blue Cookie Monster pajamas and a plain white t-shirt.

"PETS!!!" Trish exclaimed as she stood up and embraced them.

"Mistress" each girl greeted Trish as they hugged and kissed her.

"Can we?" Emily asked, walking to the island and grabbing the bottle of Teremana.

"Please, make yourselves at home," I replied as I started to close the door before something on the other side resisted.