The AirBnB Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lindsey pulled her card, which was an 8. "Mate!! I choose you, Shay!" Lindsey shouted as she pointed to me.

"So...remind me what that means?" I asked nervously.

"You're her mate, babe," Bailey nudged me. "You gotta do whatever she says until the next 8 is pulled."

Lindsey winked. "Don't worry I just want a massage."

"Whew...I was worried for a second there." I laughed with everyone before standing up and sitting behind Lindsey.

"Anywhere on my neck, upper, or lower back will do gorgeous," Lindsey commanded as she moved her hair away from her neck and over her collarbone. "And no baby stuff..give it to me rough," she added.

"Ow ow! Dominate that bitch!" Trish added taking a drink before turning and looking at Lucy.

The two of them shared a brief kiss to my immediate right before everyone shot forward to the table. Before I knew it, everyone but I had their thumb on the table. Bailey had randomly put it on the table mere seconds ago.

"I'll be right back..." Bailey chuckled as she disappeared into the basement only to return moments later with some bright pink lace panties.

"C'mon Shay...these are for you." Bailey bounced giddily as she stood swinging the panties on her finger near the island.

"Ughhh...what's so special about these fucking panties anyways?" I asked, releasing Lindsey's neck and standing up.

"Nothing really, I just wanna see one of you scrumptious ladies in it is all," Bailey answered back as I made my way over to her.

"Don't take too long" Bailey smiled at me before handing the panties to me and returning to the circle.

Looking at the brightest underwear I'll have ever worn, I started to make my way downstairs.

"You don't have to go all the way down there, you can use my bathroom in my room." Lucy offered.

"Thanks! I don't know if it's the booze, but I'm feeling a bit woozy. The stairs could prove dangerous." I laughed as I made my way to Lucy's room.

I looked in the mirror and fixed my hair a bit before unbuttoning my night romper. The only downside to rompers is, you gotta take the whole fucking thing off to put something on underneath.

After undoing the last button, I slid the romper off, slid my blue cotton panties off, and slid the pink lace thong on. All in all, it was really cute, I just do not think I'd ever wear something like this until I was married.

I put the romper back on after deciding to take the opportunity to use the restroom. And returned to the party.

The girls were joking and laughing, as they shared drinks. Lindsey and Emily had become closer as Lindsey was leaning against Emily's chest in between her legs.

Missy shuffled her legs into a more modest pose and had her glass in hand. Lucy and Trish were hands in next to each other.

I wasn't gay nor really into women, but they were very cute together.

I sat back down next to Bailey who was fiddling around on her phone.

"Damn bitch, took you long enough!" Bailey complained sarcastically.

"Sorrrrrry!! I have a romper on and decided to take a piss." I whipped back at her.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah.." She replied to me giving me a flirty shove.

Bailey was naturally a fun drunk. She'd get real touchy-feely, become very funny, and if in the right mood, would laugh til she couldn't move.

The look she was giving me was a look I had seen many times before but this was the first time she was giving it to me.

"So! Whose turn is it?" I asked, sitting back down.

"Ah ah ah! You need to prove you're wearing those panties, young lady!" Trish scolded me.

"Uh...so what, you want me to pull my pants down or something? If you've already forgotten...I'm wearing a romper." I answered with all of the sass I could muster.

"Whoa! Look at Miss Thang! You talk to me like that you best be ready for me to come and spank you." Trish said with a look of intent and play in her eye.

"I'd love to see that..." Emily piped in.

"2 tickets, please!" Lindsey added,

"Call your tits ladies!" Lucy stepped in..." Shay if you would just unbutton your romper near your crotch and show the bright pink fabric, that will do." She politely commanded.

"Fair enough," I said as I stood back up and showed the girls the bright thong beneath my romper.

"Happy!?" I asked, sarcastically.

"Oh ya!" Lucy answered back.

I looked over at Missy who still had one glass in hand but was slowly drawing circles over her right breast, eyes locked on me.

"By the way, another 8 was pulled by Emily after you left so she relieved you of your duties." Bailey updated me.

"Oh? Who is her mate?" I asked curiously as I rebuttoned my romper's bottom buttons.

"Lindsey..." Missy chimed in for the first time in a while.

"Ya? What's her task?" I asked as I sat down grabbing my glass and polishing it off.

"You'll just have to wait. It's your turn though," Emily answered back, her hands wrapping around Lindsey's body and massaging her breasts through her tight top.

"Oookay?" I said confused before reaching out and grabbing a card. It was right then something sent light shocks to my crotch. I was unsure of what it was but it was continuous but light enough I could ignore it.

"6" I revealed to the group.

The girls all sat forward to engage in their 3rd group kiss of the evening. I sat back again and just watched. Emily leaned over Lindsey's shoulder as they joined the kiss.

This one lasted a bit longer than before. Tongues were dancing together and I swear I heard soft moans. However, before things got too out of control, they all sat back.

Emily sat back to her previous position but Lindsey rushed me, grabbed my head, and pulled her lips to mine, kissing me firmly.

Her lips pressed against mine and I could feel her tongue knocking at the door demanding entry.

Shocked and confused, I shot back. "The fuck was that!?" I yelled at Lindsey who hadn't moved and was sitting there smiling at me as if she was waiting for me to come back.

"That's my duty" Lindsey finally answered before sitting back, Emily's hands instantly finding Lindsey's perky nipples through her shirt and tugging at them. Lindsey moaned in approval.

"My turn!" Bailey popped up and grabbed a card. "7!"

Everyone raised their hands in the air, but I was the last one as I was still in shock and staring at Lindsey. Half in disgust and half in confusion. The shock, which was more of a vibration, was still happening and my body was reacting strangely.

"Ummm...babe..." Bailey poked my boob with her finger.

"Yea?" I said slowly coming back from the incident that had just transpired.

"Uhhh...7?" She reiterated as I looked around and saw I was the only one not raising my hands to 'heaven'.

"Fuck." That was all I could say.

"Are you good to do a dare?" She asked me sincerely.

"Sure..." I said looking down at my legs, confused as to why I was still feeling the vibration. 'Am I drunk?"

"I dare you to sit behind Missy and mimic what Emily is doing to Lindsey," Bailey said smiling into her glass as she locked eyes with Lucy across the table.

"I mean I don't feel that's appropriate. I'm not into women and that's weird for me" I answered, feeling my face going bright red.

"Ohhhkay.... but that means you must suffer the consequence instead," Bailey said shifting in her spot to face me.

"Ughhhh and what would that be?" I growled at her.

"Missy gets to do the dare for you instead...you have to pick one or we will pick for you." She said, nudging my arm.

I sat there frozen for 30 seconds before Bailey brought me back to Earth. "So...what's it going to be?" She asked.

"I guess I'll mimic Emily on Missy," I said, so completely angry yet confused as to why I agreed.

"Good girl" Missy purred as she slid her body forward to allow me space behind her.

I reluctantly stood up, walked behind the couch she was in front of - instead of stepping over Bailey- and sat down behind her. My legs to the side of Missy's. "How long do I have to do this?" I asked, mad as fuck at Bailey.

"Until the timer goes off," Bailey answered back, putting her phone on the table, it shows 4 minutes and 54 seconds on the running timer.

Missy wasted no time and pushed her back into my chest and began her version of cuddling me as Emily and Lindsey were.

I think she could tell how nervous and uncomfortable I was due to my shaking. She grabbed my hands from behind her and moved them to her breasts and helped me massage them.

I could feel her nipples through her top in the palms of my hand. They rapidly grew and began poking into my hands.

"Just like them boo..." Missy purred into my ear as she lowered her head onto my collarbone.

I looked over at the girls across the table and saw that Emily was effectively groping and squeezing one breast while the other was twirling Lindsey's nipple between her thumb and forefinger.

I groped Missy's left breast, slowly massaging it as I pinched her nipple with my right hand. Missy moaned out loud as I mimicked the younger girls.

Before I knew it, I was fondling this woman's breasts as if they were mine, switching from boob to boob, spending ample time on each nipple. Missy moaned the entire time. Her hands dropped from mine and disappeared from my sight.

The vibrations in my crotch became more intense but we're still fairly mild. However, I was feeling myself becoming warmer and my inhibitions lowered.

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

The timer went off.

"All done Shay!" Bailey smiled.

Missy nibbled lightly on my ear and kissed my cheek. "Thank you." She purred quietly in my ear.

Her nibbling on my ear sent more shocks to my crotch. 'What the fuck is happening to me? Am I getting turned on by this? Or is the tequila finally doing what it does best?' I thought to myself.

I quickly stood up and made my way back to my spot.

"Good job" Lindsey whispered at me before moaning as Emily's hands slid under Lindsey's shirt and onto her naked flesh.

"My turn!" Missy said excitedly.

I hadn't noticed until she had said anything, but Missy's fingers had returned to her dripping pussy and must have done so during my dare.

"2! You!" Missy exclaimed, immediately pointing right at me.

Confused and unsure of what was happening, I waved my hands in rejection. Almost in rapid fire to my rejection, Lindsey shot up, grabbed my face again, and laid another kiss on my lips.

I was more relaxed this time as I didn't reject her kiss until 10 seconds later. This one lasted longer than the last due to my heightened state of shock, but once I finally came too I pushed her back and wiped my lips.

"If I didn't know any better, she's liking it," I heard one of the girls whisper.

I whipped a pissy look at Emily who simply took it and winked at me. I was getting angrier and angrier by the minute and was super close to just locking myself in the room downstairs. Although, fighting that temptation was the weird vibration sensation happening between my legs that was getting me more and more turned on.

I had no idea what it was and was afraid to ask Bailey as it may incite unwanted sexual acts.

"Your turn beautiful," Missy reminded Lucy, who leaned forward and flopped over a 3.

"Ooooo lucky me!" Lucy exclaimed, clapping her hands together. She then proceeded to lean up and onto the table with her elbows on the table, and her chin in her hands.

One by one starting with Bailey, each girl took a turn making out with Lucy. It got intense when Trish got her turn, but Lucy calmed her down by lightly pushing her away.

It was then my turn and I knew that if I didn't at least control the situation by kissing Lucy, Lindsey was going to jump me. So with that thought in mind, I leaned forward and planted a small peck on her lips.

As I pulled away, Lucy lightly licked my lips, winked, and sat back down next to Trish.

I have to admit, with that being my 3rd kiss, I can safely say that women have much softer lips than men, even when they were being aggressive as Lindsey was.

Trish wasted no time in pulling her card. "Oof! ACE!.... UMMM I don't know about everyone else but I'm...like...at my limit for chugging...how about I get to do a body shot off of a girl of my choosing instead?" She suggested.

"WORKS FOR ME!" Bailey yelled out as she popped up from the ground. I have no idea how she's not black-out drunk from all that she's had. But that's Bailey for you. She can hang with the best of them.

"Who's it going to be?" Lindsey said, to my right.

"Who else?" Trish said, smirking at Missy.

Trish stood up and held her hand out to Missy who took it and stood up. Trish led Missy to the kitchen. Missy sat on the kitchen table while Trish poured herself a single shot of Tequila, grabbed some salt, and headed over to the blonde. The rest of the girls followed them into the kitchen with their drinks in hand.

Though I wanted to watch from afar, I had a feeling that if I secluded myself that the girls would do something that would have me next or whatever.

Trish walked over to Missy and positioned herself in front of and between the blonde's legs. Trish pushed the busty woman onto her back and then helped her scoot back so her back was flat on the table. Missy's legs dangled freely off the corner of the table.

Trish proceeded to walk around the side of the table as she trailed her right index finger up the blonde's leg and up and over her skirt.

Once to the side of the blonde, Trish undid the tie of Missy's top and Missy's big breasts came flying free. I was very uncomfortable by her nudity but couldn't take my eyes away. Bailey had moved in closer to me and put her arm around my waist, ultimately trying to keep me from running away.

Trish poured her shot in between the two fleshy mounds and watched carefully as the tequila trailed down Missy's chest and pooled in her belly button. Leaning over the older woman, Trish kissed Missy's lips momentarily before licking her way down Missy's chin, throat, and chest. She licked up the tequila between her breasts, making sure to suckle each breast and nipple individually before returning to the tequila trail.

Once at Missy's belly button, Trish tongued the tequila out of the naval while simultaneously moving her right hand under the white skirt Missy was wearing.

Missy moaned out loud as she brought her hands to her breasts and began kneading them and tugging at her nipples.

Bailey tugged at my arm and pulled me over a bit so we could get a better view of Trish now fingering Missy. Bailey had her phone in her hand and did something quickly before locking it again.

Her eyes were fixed on the blonde's naked pussy that was being invaded by Trish's fingers. Bailey's hand on my waist began to squeeze and grip it tenderly. My eyes were moving from Bailey to the action on the table and then back to Bailey.

'Was I horny for my friend? Was I drunk? Was I confused?' I asked myself, with all of the questions being answered, 'Yes'. The vibration in my crotch increased significantly and I could do nothing but bite my lip to prevent the moan that was itching to escape from doing just that. My eyes fixated on Trish who had made her way back to Missy's breasts and was now tonguing them furiously.

Lucy had joined in on the fun and was making out with Missy while using her left hand to tug on the left nipple of the blonde who was now at the mercy of the two other women.

Lindsey was standing behind Emily and lifted Emily's shirt over her brown giant boobs and pulled at her nipples while sucking on the Latina's neck.

I could tell Bailey was doing everything she could to keep from jumping me or jumping in on the action.

"Are you okay?" Bailey asked, looking over in my direction temporarily before moving her eyes back to the table.

"I..I..fuck!" I yelled as I pushed Bailey's hand away and made my way down to the basement quickly.

I shut the door behind me and leaned against it breathing heavily. The events upstairs replayed in my head.

I suddenly let out a moan that I could no longer hold back, as the vibration in my crotch again intensified. I unbuttoned the lower part of my romper as quickly as I could, my hands finding themselves inside the pink panties.

It was at this moment that I realized the vibrations were not from my body, but from the panties that Bailey had me wear. That fucking bitch must have vibrating panties and has been turning up the vibration throughout the night. "WTF!" I said out loud in the empty apartment.

Regardless of her making me wear these panties or not, my pussy was on fire and I needed attention right now.

*Knock, Knock*

"Are you OK in there?" I heard Bailey say from the other side of the door.

"Yes...Just give me a minute" I replied, very angry at Bailey. Still very horny.

"Are you sure? Can I come in and help you?" Bailey asked, sounding very sincere and concerned.

"You've helped enough... Just give me some time to process what just happened," I said, as my finger finally slipped its way through the crevice of my dripping pussy.

"OK babe, please come upstairs or text me or something to let me know that you're OK." Bailey said again with her voice trailing off, seemingly going back upstairs.

The vibration of the panties turned up again, and instead of resisting it and taking the panties off, I took my hand out and pressed my panties against my swollen box. I let out another moan as my other hand found my small breast and massaged my right boob through my romper.

Minutes later.

*Bzzt* Bzzt* Bzzt*

My phone vibrated on the table mere feet away. I stumbled over to it, grabbed it as quickly as I could, and made my way back to the door to prevent Bailey or anyone else from coming in.

It was a text from Bailey but my lock screen didn't show what she sent, so I unlocked it and my jaw dropped. In the text was not a message but a photo of the events upstairs. You could see Missy and Emily sitting side-by-side on the table, both topless, making out with each other. Their legs dangling off the table with Trish between Missy's legs and Lindsey between Emily's, both licking their pussies. In the background, you could see Lucy in a kitchen chair with her pants pulled to her ankles, using a dildo on herself.

I slid down the door, feeling myself succumbing to the temptation to finish and bring myself off with the photo bringing my arousal to new heights. My fingers pressed into the fabric of the panties to force the vibrations against my clit. My head fell back against the door as I climbed a mountain of pleasure I had not visited in a very long time.

Suddenly, I could hear a scream from upstairs with someone yelling inaudibly. I pressed my ear to the door but could not tell what was being yelled. My curiosity got the better of me as I stood up and opened the door just enough for me to hear what was going on.

I couldn't quite tell what was happening or what was being said, so I opened the door even further and stuck my head out. I could tell that the woman screaming was Missy and that she was yelling "OH GOD I'M CUMMING".

As if they had a mind of their own, my legs walked out from underneath me and began to climb the stairs. I was unaware as I climbed the stairs that each step caused the remaining buttons of my romper to slip free and pussy juice to drip from the panties down my leg.

I was almost to the top of the stairs when another text came through.

*Bzzt* Bzzt* Bzzt*

I quickly unlocked my phone and opened the message to find another photo. This time, the photo was from what was presumably Bailey's point of view. All I could see was Lucy's head between two tan thighs, her tongue deep in the pussy of the woman, and her eyes staring straight up into the camera.

This made my knees buckle. Again, I'm not into women but right now with as drunk as I was and these magical vibrating panties working their magic, all my body seemed to want was one of these women.