The AirBnB Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I join?" A soft voice from outside the door requested.

I opened the door to find the stunning platinum-blond woman I had done work with in recent weeks. "Missy, I'd have it no other way." I opened the door and planted a long, sensual, and erotic kiss on her plump lips.

Missy returned the affectionate welcome before walking in. She was still wearing her outfit from earlier, though, it was now showing wrinkles from the events of the date earlier tonight.

"GAWD DAMN!" Bailey yelled from across the room. "She came!"

Missy placed her bag on my hall tree, kicked her flats off, and slowly strutted her way over to Trish who was helping the younger two with their drinks on the island.

The night had officially presented itself to be a crazy one, and I for one, can not wait.

~~~~~~~ It's best if we share the next part of the story from Shay's POV~~~~

With each burn of the tequila going down my throat, my skin got warmer and began to tingle, my head got lighter, and I opened up a bit more.

I wasn't a "recluse" of a person, I just wasn't an extrovert either. The closer to the person I was, the more outgoing and outrageous I was. But even to that point, my outrageous side wasn't all that crazy compared to Bailey's.

She made friends everywhere she went and was the yin to my yang.

As I surveyed the room, I was astonished by the vast ages of the women that were here. Emily and Lindsey were probably just out of high school or barely in college. Bailey and I were both college graduates. Lucy and Trish, the lesbian couple and owners of the home, were in their mid-thirties. And Missy was probably my mothers' age, mind you my mom had me when she was 21 so Missy wasn't super old but she was by far the oldest.

What was confusing me the most, was how each woman seemed to have some sort of relationship with each other that just didn't match what Bailey and I shared. For example, Emily and Lindsey both called Trish and Lucy, Mistress, from time to time.

Missy seemed star-struck with Lucy and followed her around like a lost puppy. Emily and Lindsey seemed like SUPER close best friends but gave off a vibe that maybe they were together.

Bailey, being her normal self, seemed to be friends with everyone though she didn't seem to know Emily, Lindsey, or Missy very well as she was asking them a lot of questions similar to what Lucy and Trish had asked me earlier today.

I didn't feel uncomfortable around any of these women, I just felt...confused. What I had witnessed in the movie theater had been on repeat in my mind. I still couldn't believe Trish, Lucy, and Missy had done what they did in the theater and that Missy was so open to flashing her breasts to me and Bailey.

I am and always have been 100% straight, and I wasn't grossed out by gay women by any means. My aunt Suzanne was a butch lesbian, 'dyke' is what she called herself, and had many girlfriends in my life and would often bring them around during holidays.

Tonight, however, felt different compared to the family gatherings with Aunt Suzanne and her woman of the year. These women were openly kissing, fondling, and saying suggestive sexual comments to each other. "Were they trying to seduce me into this harem?" I thought to myself.

"Alright!! Now that everyone is here and has gotten comfortable....it's time for KINGS CUP!" Trish yelled as she stood up in the middle of everyone. Motioning for everyone to make their way to the living room, around the coffee table.

Everyone grabbed their drinks, with Lucy grabbing the big bottle of Teremana and Sprite, and following Trish to the floor around the table. I was the last one there and wasn't sure where to sit so I just sat on the recliner in between Bailey and Emily.

"Everyone familiar with the rules?" Lucy asked as she scanned the group and landed on me.

All the girls nodded, including me.

"Good! Now there are a few 'house rules' that we have so I'll just go over them one time...and if you have questions as we play, you can just ask." Lucy continued as she laid out the rules of the game as follows:

Kings Cup

Ace - Waterfall. (Each player starts drinking at the same time as the person to their left. NO player can stop drinking until the person before them stops.)

Two - You. (Whoever draws this can choose anyone to kiss for 5 seconds.)

Three - Me. (The person who draws this gets a kiss from each girl.)

Four - Floor. (The last person to touch the floor takes a drink.)

Five - Thighs. (Whoever draws gets to pick a girl to lick up their thighs.)

Six - Chicks. (All the girls share a group kiss.)

Seven - Heaven. (Everyone raises their hands to the sky. The last girl has to do a dare.)

Eight - Mate. (Choose someone to be your mate. They must do what you say til the next 8s are drawn.)

Nine - Rhyme. (You say a word, then the person to your right has to say a word that rhymes. This continues until someone can't think of a word. That girl takes a drink. You can't reuse words.)

Ten - Categories. (Come up with a category of things. The person to your right must name something that falls within the category. This continues until someone can't think of something. That girl takes a drink.)

Jack - Never Have I Ever. (Everyone plays Never Have I Ever.)

Queen - Questions. (Ask 1 girl a question. No matter the question, you must answer honestly.)

King - King's Cup. (Set a rule to be followed...everyone must follow this rule until the next King is drawn.)

As Lucy went through the rules, the girls in the group all chuckled and made faces at each other. I felt immediately uncomfortable as the rules were all very provocative and encouraged girl-on-girl intimacies.

"Do we have to follow the rules even if we feel uncomfortable doing them? I'm not a lesbian nor am I into women...so I don't think I'll feel ok doing what some of these rules demand." I sheepishly asked the group.

"Oh, girl...don't you worry about it. If you don't feel comfortable doing something, you can just take a drink instead...sound fair?" Trish asked me as she filled her glass up with Sprite and a dash more tequila.

I smiled feeling relieved. "That sounds fair...thank you!"

"Ok! So we will all take turns going clockwise with Trish going first" Lucy explained as she put the bottle of Teremana in the middle of the table and scattered the cards face down around the bottle.

Trish placed her glass down on the table in front of her and leaned forward to grab the card closest to her.

"FOUR!" She yelled out.

All the girls quickly touched the floor, to which I was at a disadvantage being in the chair...thus I lost.

"Shay!!! Take a drink!" Trish laughed.

I rolled my eyes and took a 3-second sip of my tequila and then placed my glass on the table. Learning from my mistake immediately, I slid down and off the recliner, onto the floor between Bailey and Emily.

Bailey put her hand on my leg and smiled, "Smart move!"

Next up was Lindsey. She smiled softly and then leaned over and pulled the next card. "Seven!" She yelled.

The girls all quickly raised their hands, however, Missy who had her phone and glass in her hands was the last to raise her hands to the sky.

"oOoOo...Missy, you lose!" Lucy scoffed.

"Fuck..." Missy exclaimed, quickly locking her phone and putting it down on the floor behind her. "What's the consequence again?" She asked.

"Last one to raise their hands to the sky has to do a dare..." Lucy answered quickly. "Lindsey...what's the dare going to be?" Lucy then turned and asked the young blond.

"I dare you to pick someone in this circle you want fuck next" Lindsey with a little girl chuckle behind her voice.

Wasting no time...Missy turned and pointed at Bailey, Emily, and myself.

"OH SHIT! Missy! You fucking SLUT!" Trish laughed out loud.

'Why did she point at me? I'm not into girls...or does she not care?' I asked myself, feeling my face blushing.

"Emily....you're up next!" Lucy reminded her, breaking Emily from the staring session she and Missy were sharing.

She pulled a card from in front of me..."Nine!" She yelled.

"Rhyme...you say a word and everyone follows in order until someone says something that doesn't rhyme or has already been said." Lucy detailed the rules of the game.

Emily started, "Twat"

"Swat" I chimed in.

"Pot"

"Fought"

"Lot"

"Sought"

"Bought"

"Shot"

"Slot"

"Dot"

"Pot"

"AHHHHH THAT'S BEEN SAID BAILEY! YOU LOSE!!" Emily laughed as she pointed at Bailey.

"FUCK!" I wasn't sure or not...dammit...what do I have to do again?" Bailey asked, looking defeated and angry.

"You take a 3-second drink..." Lindsey answered.

"Ugh..fine. Bailey whined, as she grabbed her drink and took a big gulp. "Your turn, babe." She said to me as she set her glass down.

"Oh..right," I replied, grabbing the first card in front of me.

"Jack...which was that again?" I asked, forgetting the rules already.

"Never Have I Ever...first person to put down 3 fingers has to take a drink. If more than one person goes down at the same time, they each drink." Lucy clarified for me.

"Ahh! Okay" I smiled as I held my right hand up with 3 fingers up.

"Who goes first?" Emily asked.

"Shay, since she pulled the card," Trish answered.

I sat for a second, looking around the group, and realized that I had one that would make each girl put down one finger. "Never have I ever been with a woman."

"OOOOF...bitccccch..." Bailey laughed as everyone but I put down one finger.

"Bailey...you're next..." Missy piped in with a big smile on her face.

"Never have I ever been sexual with anyone in a movie theater." She shot back at Missy before laughing.

"Should have known.." Missy said as she, Trish, and Lucy all put their fingers down.

"Hmm...Never have I everrrrr...stayed a virgin after graduating high school." Missy said, looking around the group to find Lindsey and myself putting down a finger.

"REALLY LINDSEY!! I thought maybe you'd been with guys in high school." Lucy chirped up as she took a drink from her glass.

"Nah, I did hook up with someone a few months after graduating but I figured she was saying if I was a virgin when I graduated" Lindsey answered, checking with Missy who was nodding her head and drinking her drink.

"Lucy.....your turn..." Bailey demanded.

"Never have I ever gone to a college outside Arizona?" She said, smiling evilly at Bailey.

"Fuck!" Bailey said as she put down her last finger.

"Fuck indeed..." Missy joined her as she also laid down her final finger.

"Cheers!" Bailey toasted as the two of them took gulps of their drink.

Bailey grabbed the bottle and refilled both her glass and Missy's. Missy grabbed the Sprite and poured a dash of Sprite into her drink, and then a dash in Bailey's.

"My turn, right?" Bailey asked as she reached forward and grabbed a card.

"Two....YOU!" She said immediately, pointing at Missy.

They both put their cups on the table, before scooting close together.

'Is she really going to kiss her?' I thought to myself quietly. I'd seen Bailey kiss other girls before...wait, she put her finger down with my first question...she's been with a girl?! My mind was reeling as I watched her lean forward to Missy.

Bailey grabbed the back of Missy's neck as she pulled the blond toward her and the two of them began to kiss. Bailey's body fell into Missy's as their kiss became more and more intimate. Missy's hands found Bailey's lower back and pulled my friend's body deeper into her own.

I hadn't realized that their kiss had become a full-on make-out session until Trish broke them up. "Alright, you two thought this is incredibly hot...it's time to put your tongues back in your mouths until later...Missy, it's your turn."

Missy broke her lips from Bailey and gave her one more peck on her lips before Bailey sat back.

Bailey looked at me and gave me a wink while she caught her breath.

I wasn't sure why, but my heart had begun to race while I watched my friend make out with this stranger of a woman.

"Ahhh...lucky me!" Missy exclaimed as she revealed that she had pulled a three.

"Fuck yes!" Emily piped up as she took a swig of her drink.

Missy leaned back over to Bailey who planted another sensual kiss on the blond. Missy then broke the kiss and leaned over to her left where Lucy was waiting. The two of them shared a very soft and tender-looking kiss but it quickly ended as Trish pulled Lucy back and planted her kiss on the blond.

Trish's kiss was much more aggressive than Lucy's but lasted much longer. Lindsey and Emily simultaneously leaned over the table as they both kissed Missy at the same time in some sort of Triangle kiss. It was clear they all had their tongues out and were dancing together.

I shook my head as the two young girls sat down and Missy looked at me. She shrugged her shoulders and sat down as I took my glass and drank for 3 seconds.

"Thank you ladies" Missy smiled as she readjusted herself to become comfy in the seat once more.

"MY TURN!" Lucy shouted as she grabbed a card and revealed a Queen.

"Hmmm...I get to ask 1 question that must be answered....Shay! Honestly...did you want to kiss Missy just now?" Lucy asked, looking deep into my eyes.

Caught off guard, I stuttered in my response..."I..ugh..don't...I mean...no but maybe?" What was I saying...I didn't want to kiss her so I passed up the opportunity. So why was I saying maybe?

"MmmHmm...that'll work for me, your turn babe" Lucy smiled at me as she looked at Trish who instantly picked up a card.

"WATERFALLLLLL!!!" Trish yelled as she showed the group her Ace of Hearts. "Let's stand up and do this in the kitchen to not spill on Lucy's carpet..." she commanded.

Everyone stood up and went to the kitchen near the island. We all stood in a straight line, staying in order. Once all were in position, Trish began to drink..then Lindsey, Emily, myself, Bailey, and so forth. Trish managed to finish her drink which I guess meant we all had to down our drinks.

I had no problem doing this as I had no gag reflex and alcohol went down easy for me. Bailey and Lucy on the other hand both struggled as the alcohol spilled from their mouths, down their chins, and to their chests.

"FUCK YOU TRISH...You know I can't chug!!" Lucy complained as Trish laughed.

"I can't starts with I-C-A-N babe!!" Trish replied, as she stepped forward, bent down, and licked the alcohol from her girlfriend's chest.

"Holy fuck that's hot..." Bailey chimed in.

Trish looked back at my friend and smiled. "Back to the table girls" she spoke up.

We all found our way back to our spots around the table. Lucy grabbed another bottle of Sprite from the fridge as we all refilled our glasses.

Bailey's shirt had become transparent from the alcohol and her left breast had become completely visible. Though I was trying to resist looking at it, I kept finding my eyes looking at it occasionally.

"Lindsey's turn!" I said out loud, trying to focus back on the game.

Lindsey smiled at Emily as she let go of her hand and pulled out the next card.

"Five!!" She squealed as she lay the card on the table.

"Oooh...I was waiting for this one" Lucy said sitting forward closer to the table. "So...who do you choose?"

Lindsey looked right at me and smiled. My heart skipped like a kangaroo bouncing around Australia hoping she wouldn't pick me yet curious if she would.

"Missy..." Lindsey said out of nowhere.

"Jeez...I should go get a lottery ticket with how lucky I've been tonight.." Missy smiled as she stood up and sat down on the edge of the couch behind her.

Lindsey crawled around and behind Trish and Lucy, who each retrospectively spanked Lindsey as she made her pass before pulling up right in front of Missy.

Missy spread her very toned legs which caused the skirt to rise up her thighs and reveal her womanhood. I instantly looked away when this happened.

Bailey pushed me on my shoulder, "Hey...you okay?"

"I'm good" I replied as I looked down at the ground.

"Oh my god.." I heard Missy moan, which caused me to reflex and look up to find Lindsey's head completely between Missy's legs and under her skirt.

Missy had fallen back onto the couch with her legs spread even wider apart and Lindsey was obviously licking her vagina.

"That feels wonderful..." Missy purred.

"TIME!" Lucy said modestly. But Lindsey ignored her and kept working on the blond.

My eyes were fixed this time and I refused to look away. I felt my body becoming warmer and my heart racing again.

"TIME LADIES!!" Lucy said louder while pulling on Lindsey's pants. Lindsey finally taking the hint, licked down Missy's right thigh and moved back to her place around the table.

Missy lay there for a minute, motionless minus her hand which had found its place on her now glistening pussy and was gently rubbing.

"Enjoying it?" Bailey leaned over and whispered in my ear with her hand finding my thigh.

"What?! No...intrigued is a better word," I fumbled in my response to Bailey.

Emily kissed Lindsey for a good 4 or 5 seconds before turning her attention to the cards on the table and pulling one.

"King!!" Emily exclaimed as she brought the card down to the air. "Hmmm everyone must talk in a British accent or else you drink!"

"Quite!" Bailey said in a pretty good English accent. "Yawr turn luv.." Bailey nudged me, my eyes shifting from the table back to Missy who was still carelessly playing with herself in front of everyone else.

"Indubitably..." I replied laughing before pulling my next card.

"The Queen herself!" I said in an awful accent.

I scanned the room at each girl looking for who I was gonna ask a question. This was hard seeing how I had no idea what I was going to ask. Yet, my eyes landed on Missy again who had locked her piercing eyes on me.

"Missy..." I fumbled again..forgetting my accent. "Why are you still playing with yourself?"

"Drink it up bitch!!!" Bailey squealed.

"What? Why?" I asked, startled.

"Uh, the accent?" Bailey answered back, forgetting her accent as well.

"Ahhhh gon an join 'er luv!" Trish demanded Bailey.

"Bullocks" Bailey whined, sending the whole group into an uproar of laughter.

The two of us then clanked our glasses together and took a decent swig of our drinks.

"Back to da question at hand" I resumed the game with my accent.

"Well, my dear, if thou must know," Missy said, sitting up and shooting her big eyes into mine. "This foine beautee almos brot me owff." Missy answered in an accent just as bad as mine but somehow didn't look any worse.

I don't know why but my nipples got incredibly hard as this platinum cougar stared me down.

"My turn then.." Bailey chirped while pulling a card from the table. Missy sat back against the couch once more and spread her legs from everyone to see, however, kept her eyes on me.

I looked over at Bailey and saw she was now revealing a King of Spades.

"Good riddins...couldn't keep going with that accent. It was killing me. How about the new rule is, I will randomly play the thumb game one time. Whoever loses must put on some special panties I brought with me." Bailey smiled very big at Trish, who was now looking super confused.

"For those who don't know what this game is, I'll randomly put my thumb on the edge of the table. I will say nothing, and do nothing to notify you that I've done so. The last person to react and put their thumb on the table is the loser. No exceptions, everyone must participate." She continued.

"Fair enough," Lucy said, looking very interested in what Bailey may have been planning.

A few more rounds of the game went on with Emily and Trish kissing, the girls doing another group kiss while I watched, and one round of floor which Bailey lost.

Trish stood up before Lindsey's turn calling timeout as she went to the fridge and got another bottle of Sprite.