The Airline Stud Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now I am getting tired, baby." He really had to work out more.

"What can I do to help?"

"The position that I come the easiest is missionary. Climb back on the bed."

She scooted onto the bed perpendicular to the headboard. He followed. He sat between her legs and used his cock to massage her clit, which was poking out from her dark pink lips. No one had ever done this to her before. It felt very good, especially since he was obviously working hard to make her feel good—in new ways! Missy thought, 'fuck you' to all of the size-one blonde flight attendants who panted after this hunk, who talked endlessly about how wet he made them. It was her, plain-Jane Missy, fat Missy, ugly Missy who was now under him as he sweated all over her and soon would come all over her. She felt powerful.

He pushed her legs up to her chest so her legs were over his shoulders. She always wondered about this position, whether she could do it, what it would feel like. She found out. Alvin felt deeper than ever as he pounded her and groaned. It only took two minutes. "Oh, that's all I have, babe, I can't hold on too much longer," which came out in a near spit he was so aroused.

"Alvin, honey, I want you to come in my mouth." She wanted to please him and she was not sure if he would even remember her name. She desperately wanted to give him something special and knew men liked that.

Alvin was shocked again. This creature really was super sexy for such a plain-looking girl. She is a giver. She really wants to please me, he thought. Wow. He pulled off the condom with a snap and a splash. She grabbed his cock. He felt the wetness of her mouth and was sure he would come. In another surprise move, she swallowed the whole thing and he now experienced the tight feeling of her throat. Her throat! Where did that come from? thought Alvin. Quite a few girls wanted to give that to him. This was another reason Aubrey was so special to him. Missy's throat was silky and tight and wet like a vagina. What a special feeling.

She was able to get six full gulps down her throat when he started to come and he pulled out. "I don't want to gag you on our first date." First date, she thought... She was still holding the shaft when he spurted all over her face and chest with a release all of that tension and give loud grunts. She was soaked.

Smiling from ear to ear, "That was a lot."

"I have been saving up for you."

"For me?" Alvin knew he should not have said it, for he did not want to attach too much meaning to tonight's physical activities, but it just came out. Maybe he was just relaxed. Maybe he was just grateful for one of the nicest and most intimate hours of his life.

12