The Airline Stud Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was beginning to tire. "Would you fuck me doggie style?" He smiled which she took as 'yes'.

"Stand right here and put your elbows on the bed," he suggested. He got behind her. While wearing a condom, he often had trouble finding the vagina, since he could not feel wetness. He leaned back so he could watch it reach the entrance. He pushed. She grunted. He got into a rhythm and held onto her hips for balance. Now he was sweating. "Babe, would you mind if I turned up the air conditioning?" He reached over his shoulder and the fan turned on. "That will make it more comfortable." He kept pumping. She kept grunting. He could see the sweat beading up on her back. She squeezed her ass.

She stood as he slid his cock into her pussy. They were facing the window to the harbor now and kissed, standing up, his chest to her back, so she had to turn her neck to reach his mouth. He rubbed her clit but she pushed his hand away. "I think I will come again." They lost their balance and tumbled onto the bed. They both giggled.

What next, Alvin thought. He put two pillows in the middle of the bed. "Lay on the pillows with your head pointing toward the head of the bed and your butt on the pillows," he said. "Yes, like that." He mounted her and immediately she could feel that he was hitting her G spot, massaging it with each desperate thrust. Her legs were over his head. He was working hard to pound her, sweating and dripping on her. She felt good and climbed to another orgasm, finishing with an "Ah, fuck."

She wanted to drive. That last position gave her another idea. "Get up." She sat on the bed with her legs pointing toward the foot of the bed. "Get between my legs." Alvin figured it out and he sat between her legs. He pushed his cock toward her opening. She guided him in. In this position also, she could feel that he was hitting her G spot. She smiled and moaned. This position felt very good for her and she had another small orgasm, finishing with a small yelp. "I am getting sore, babe."

"I have lube."

"Lube my ass."

"Are you sure?"

She was sure from the moment that she sucked his cock in her beach house about three months ago. He was the perfect size for anal and she wanted it.

This had never happened to him. He had anal before but never did the woman say she could achieve orgasm like that. He reached again into his pouch for the bottle of lube, which he filled up prior to coming to Australia. He slathered lube on the condom.

Samantha again assumed the position of standing with her elbows on the bed. This time she was at the foot of the bed. His hand was dripping with lube so he pushed his index finger in her ass. It felt smooth. She moaned, "Yes, but go slow." He stood behind her. He held his cock and guided it to her ass. She pushed back. He pushed forward. "That feels so good." He fucked her ass with a slow but even pace. She grunted with each thrust. After about four minutes, she exclaimed, "Oh, I am going to...come, faster." Alvin went faster. She came with a whimper and a sigh. "Can you come now?"

Alvin had been holding back and now felt he could relax his pelvic floor muscles. He relaxed but kept pumping. A minute later, he said, "I am going to come." She just moaned and he filled the condom with sperm.

When he let it go he jumped with each spasm so his right foot the floor. This new motion must have pushed an additional button and Samantha came again, a slow but warming orgasm. Alvin flopped down on the bed with a huge sigh. They lay on the bed exhausted.

He turned to her. "Can you stay here tonight? We can play again in the morning."

They took showers, luxuriating in the large glass enclosure, lathering each other, kissing. They slept together, did it all again in the morning and spent the day walking around the harbor. Alvin felt different. For the first time, he felt that he did not just wanted to consume someone but to love them.

12