All Comments on 'The Airman'

by jmbasquiat_fan

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Oh well,

At least the son of a bitch that knocked granny up wasn't a fucking 4F or a draft dodger.

Granny was an old cheating slutress but grandpa was a war hero.

jmbasquiat_fanjmbasquiat_fanabout 19 years agoAuthor
Free speech- a double-edged sword...

This author is a proud sponsor of not joining the military if you feel it's not right. Real patriotism is having the guts to do as you feel is best, even if you defy your government/laws/society to do it. Please see the histories of Susan B. Anthony, Ghandi, Frederick Douglas, the British Suffragettes, and Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Thank you, anonymous, for proving we are free to say as we please (and for the odd praise of those who felt it was their duty to fight wars to keep it that way).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
wagon tongue

Not much of a story, but I enjoyed it. It brought back memories. At the time of the story, I was in Hawaii in the Air Force and with all the Army in Korea, the W W E C was in full swing. I didn't paricipate but observed MANY similar incidents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjmbasquiat_fan@jmbasquiat_fan
Cisgender female, she/her pronouns. In an open poly relationship with a male partner currently. And since they won't give me the option in the pets section, I have a sonbun (pet boy rabbit).