The Alarm Clock 03: The Next Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The guy I was fucking suddenly blew his load into me and I got up to get some tissues and a bottle of lube from my purse. I came back and whispered to the guy with the camera to give it to my photographer and handed him the bottle of lube. He knew what to do and in no time, my photographer was snapping shot after shot of his buddy balls deep into Tom while Tom was balls deep into the little gal. I came up and sat on the arm of the couch while playing with myself so I would end up in the pictures. The gal pulled me down and started eating me out. I think Tom came first, then the guy in his ass and I think it was a dead heat as to whether the gal or I came next, but the guy photographing us had been wanking himself and he finished up all over the little gal's tits and her chin and my pussy."

I finally looked around and saw the flotilla was surrounding us. I looked over at Tom and he confirmed Robin's story by saying, "Yeah. That was hot. After we all got cleaned up they gave us a memory stick with all the pictures and videos they took and we have fucked like bunnies while watching ourselves. It was fucking hot. My wife was amazing."

"Thanks sweetie, but you were pretty impressive splashing your cum all the way up past her tits to my belly button."

Just then Bob announced that, "Dessert is served. Come and get it."

The announcement saved me from some embarrassment. The whole time she had been telling the story, Robin had been stroking my dick through my swimsuit and if Bob hadn't chimed in, I would have popped. It gave me a chance to walk over to the steps slowly letting the blood drain from my wang, so I wasn't tenting on my way to the table.

The dessert was great. I have always loved Apple pie ala mode. But the company was better. It was probably not hurt by the fact that the gals were still all topless and their tits looked awesome up close and personal.

I was pouring another of the 'Juice Box' margaritas into my cup when Bob leaned over and poured a good sized shot of tequila into the glass. "I think they taste a bit weak right out of the pouch," he said with a grin. I mixed it with my spoon and after sipping it again, I told him, "Hmmm, I think I agree. That is good stuff. What is it?"

He passed me the bottle. Don Padron. "I'll have to look for this when we get home," I mused.

Just then I heard a giggle and turned to my wife. She'd had a food malfunction and spilled ice cream and some caramel sauce down her front. Marco, who was on that side, leaned in and licked it off. My wife slapped him on the top of his head, which only ran his tongue down and across her nipple. He slurped it in and then sat up saying, "Waste not, want not."

My wife had a mock angry face on when she stood up and told Marco sternly, "For that little display, you owe me a back massage like you gave Cindy." She grabbed his arm and tugged. Despite the fact that he outweighed her by close to 100 pounds, she tugged him to his feet easily and the two of them headed for the pool.

Cindy giggled and punched my arm. "Ow," I said feigning pain. "What was that for?"

"Aren't you going to stand up for your wife's honor?" she said.

The tequila was just hitting me and before I could think my response through, I replied, "What is there to stand up for? He got to taste my wife and she is getting a massage from a licensed physical therapist. Who got the better part of that deal?"

Everybody at the table cracked up laughing. Tom leaned forward and gave me a 'high five' and Bob stopped laughing long enough to say, "Good one."

I took another big sip of the margarita and reflected that it would have been tough for me to stand up for her honor when Cindy was sitting right next to me stroking my cock through my swimsuit. But I was getting too close so I had to do something. I grabbed the plates and started to clean up.

"Sit relax," Bob said, "Cindy and I have this."

I looked at him and said, "No, you cooked and cleaned. It's the least I can do to help repay you for your hospitality."

He looked at Cindy. She nodded, so he threw up his hands. "Ok, I guess I'm outnumbered," he said.

Phoebe spoke up then and said, "Bob, you and Cindy have some new plants since we have been here. Can you show me what's new?"

Bob looked at Cindy again and she made shooing motions with her hands. Tom announced that he would join them. Which left the dessert cleanup to Cindy and I.

I piled up the plates and the silverware. Cindy picked up what was left of the pie and the tub of ice cream and we headed for the kitchen. I rinsed the dishes and Cindy stacked them in the dish washer. Oh my fucking god. I almost creamed in my swimsuit watching her bend over in that skimpy little piece of dental floss she was calling her bikini bottom. It had pulled slightly to the side and when she bent over I could not only see her pussy lips but it pulled on them and I could see the opening to her tunnel of love.

Once we had the dishwasher loaded and believe me I was going as slow as possible. She threw some soap in it and fired it up.

"Is there anything else I can help you with?" I asked.

"Actually there is," Cindy said. I turned from the sink just in time to have her tight little ass back up onto my still fairly hard cock and trap me against the counter. She reached back and grabbed my hands and placed them over her boobs. "Your wife said you are a breast man and my breasts just need a little loving."

If anybody saw my face just then, I am sure my eyes were about to flop out and my jaw was just inches off the floor. I stammered out, "I am not sure this is such a good idea," as she was sliding her butt up and down humping my now achingly hard cock.

"Oh come on," she said, "This little guy seems to think it is a good idea," as she reached around and started stroking my erection with her hand.

"My god, her breasts feel soooo gooooooddddd,' went one of the voices in my head. Followed by other voices yelling not helpful things like, 'Just FUCK her already,' and 'Your wife will never know'. I ducked my head and kissed Cindy's neck and slid out from behind her. "Cindy, I would love to take this to the next level," I said in a rush to get it out before I couldn't, "but I can't without knowing I am not going to hurt my wife." I did kiss each of her nipples before I ran away like a coward.

I ran out onto the back patio and shook my head to clear it. Bob was standing up cleaning the grill and rocking back and forth. My wife was in the pool with Marco standing next to her still getting her massage. Thinking cooling off in the pool would be a good idea, I headed over and jumped in. The cool water acted as a balm and I gradually started to shrink.

Just as I was relaxing, I saw Phoebe stand up next to Bob and give him a long, long kiss. I chuckled to myself when I saw he had to adjust his swimsuit. If Phoebe gave me a kiss like that, I would definitely be adjusting my suit too.

The next thing I knew Phoebe had jumped into the deep end of the pool and was thrashing around. I couldn't tell if she was kidding or she was really drowning. Not wanting to take a chance I hurried over and reached out and snagged her wrist. I pulled her in to me and from the look on her face, I could tell she hadn't been kidding. In fact, she latched onto me and wrapped her arms and legs around me in a death hug. Marco and my wife hurried over as I was stroking Phoebe's head and telling her it was going to be ok. The down side was that she was wrapped around my groin and all the effort in getting my erection down was wasted as she ground her bikini bottom on me.

Marco asked Phoebe, "Are you alright?" as he reached us.

Phoebe nodded and said, "Thanks to him. I forgot which was the deep end and then I couldn't touch bottom and I panicked. I could have drowned." The last little bit was almost unintelligible because of the tears that swelled up and started to flow like twin waterfalls from Phoebe's eyes.

"Thanks dude," Marco said while slapping me on the shoulder. I think my grandchildren are going to have bruises from that slap. Then he leaned in and hugged both of us. I thought I heard a rib or two creak.

When I could breathe again, I said, "It was nothing that anyone else wouldn't have done. What are friends for?"

Marco nodded and let go. I could have sworn he pulled his suit up from his knees, but it could have been a trick of the light.

It was now embarrassing. There was no way she was not feeling my hardon. But I couldn't see a way out.

Marco leaned in and asked, "Are you sure you are ok?"

Phoebe nodded and then lifted her eyes to my wife and asked, "Can I hold him for a little while longer? I am still a little freaked out."

My wife came over and caressed her cheek and said, "Baby doll, you can hold him as long as you need." Then she and Marco wander over to the stairs and got out of the pool.

'Thanks Lady!' I thought to myself.

A couple of minutes later with nothing to do with my hands but continue to rub her back, which was not helping the hardon problem, Phoebe looked up at me with her shockingly blue eyes and said, "Thank you. I don't know what I can ever do to say thank you enough."

As I looked down at her I started to say, "You've already thanked me enough." She pulled my head down and started kissing me somewhere around 'already' and the rest was lost. Her tongue was in my mouth without warning and I could taste the red wine and apple pie and something vaguely salty and familiar. As we kissed, her legs unwound from my waist and she squashed her petite breasts against me. Oh this was so not helping my erection problem. A voice in my head went off, intoning, 'For erections lasting more than four hours please seek medical help' followed by cackling laughter. Somebody shoot him.

As we continued to taste each other's mouths, she dropped her hand down and slid it into my swimsuit. She grabbed it and started a slow sensuous stroking.

"Phoebe," I started, but she put her finger over my lips and shushed me.

"I want to do this," she said. "If we move over to the side of the pool, you can fuck me and nobody will know."

Oh god, oh god, oh god. I hate myself. I bent down and kissed Phoebe and pulled her hand out of my pants. It did not come willingly. I grabbed her other hand and brought both of them to my mouth and kissed her palms. "Just knowing that you are alright is all the thanks I need." It was corny but it was all I could think of to say before I walked over to the stairs.

The rest of the afternoon and evening were uneventful. Around nine o'clock, my wife was starting to nod off on one of the lounge chairs. I made an executive decision and went to find Cindy and Bob. I let them know we were going to head back to the hotel. They asked if I was ok to drive. I told them that I had switched from the margaritas to water several hours ago. They tried to say that it was no problem if we stayed, but I was adamant. "All your guest beds are taken," I said. "It wouldn't be fair."

They finally relented and insisted that we come back tomorrow around ten for brunch. I said, we would, "Barring somebody's hangover," jerking a thumb at sleeping beauty. They laughed and helped me find all our bits and pieces. I woke my wife up and explained that we were going back to the hotel. She nodded and asked for her shirt.

We said our goodbyes, which included a couple of friendly gropes of my dick by the girls. The night air seemed to revive my lady as she was wide awake by the time we hit the car.

As we pulled down the street, she sat up and said, "This has got to go," as she pulled her t-shirt over her head and tossed it on the dashboard.

"Really," I said. "So who are you and what did you do with my wife?" Not that I was really minding. In the dim light from the streetlights and the dashboard her tits looked amazing.

She giggled, started to say something and ended up giggling some more.

"So you enjoy everybody?" I asked, just trying to keep her awake.

She started giggling again and then finally spoke up, "You do know that they are all swingers don't you?"

I was starting to stop for the red light and kind of hit the brakes a little too hard. The car jerked to a stop. "Whoa! Say what?" was all I could get out as I turned to look at my mostly naked wife.

"Yeah. You didn't know?"

I just shook my head.

"They were recruiting us. There used to be four couples until earlier this year when one of the couples moved to Atlanta for his work. They tried with three since then, but it just wasn't working out. Four couples gives more flexibility." She looked at me and batted her eyes. "And the light turned green."

I snapped my head around and saw the light had changed and we started to go again.

"So how did you find all this out?" I finally choked out.

"Well, girls talk," she said slowly. "Actually, they have found it is easier if they work on the wives first. But you didn't see all the clues?"

"What clues?"

"Well, for starters, when Marco fucked Cindy in the pool."

"Wait, he was giving her a massage."

"Yeah. He was massaging her insides with his dick. Or when Robin was sitting on Bob's dick in the lounge chair? Or didn't you see people disappearing for a while in groups of two or three?"

"Ummm. Maybe. I went inside to get some of those margaritas and Robin was wiping something off her chin and Bob had a big wet spot on his swim suit," I said slowly. "Oh shit, you mean—"

"Yep. She probably just finished blowing him." My lady paused for a moment and then coyly asked, "And what about that handjob Cindy was giving you during dessert?"

"You saw that?"

"UmmHmm. Or that clench Phoebe put on you in the pool after you saved her?"

"She was grateful," I said, not sounding at all convincing even to me. A lightbulb went off. "Hey, wait. You got a massage from Marco, too. Did he fuck you in the pool?"

"No. He asked and I said no, but I did give him a handjob."

"So when you guys came over his swimsuit was down around his knees?"

"Probably. He was just starting to come when Phoebe got done blowing Bob over by the grill, so he was kind of distracted when Phoebe jumped into the wrong end of the pool."

We were at another red light. My head was spinning with bits and pieces of things that all seemed to be falling into place when my wife reached up and turned on the dome light. She slipped a finger into her mouth to wet it and then rubbed it around and around on her breast letting her head fall back onto the headrest. Cracking an eye she whispered, "The light's green."

I turned back and sure enough it was. As we started out, I realized that there had been a car next to us and they probably saw the little show my wife put on. I clicked off the dome light and she giggled. "I hope they go home and fuck their brains out tonight."

I shook my head and repeated, "Who are you and what have you done with my wife?"

It was quiet for a moment, and then she said, "I don't know. Maybe it was because I was around people that found me attractive and were sexually free. It rubbed off."

"By the way," she continued, "Did you know why all the other girls were trying so hard to get you off?"

"My rugged good looks?"

"Nope, they had a bet. The one or ones that got you off would be the winner or winners. The loser or losers would have to take Marco up the ass tomorrow. With everyone watching."

"Whaaat? Is he that big?"

"Yep. He is not all that long but he is big around. I was shocked when I finally got my hands on him in the pool. I could barely get my hand around him. I couldn't imagine getting fucked up the butt by that thing. Which was sort of the whole point. He has never been able to butt fuck anyone and this was a game to find him an ass to fuck."

"Wow. That explains a lot. Cindy almost won. Twice. And Phoebe in the pool had me right on the edge. If you had still been there, I might have asked you if it was ok for Phoebe to thank me by fucking me in the pool. I'd had probably come just getting pointed at her pussy."

"What about Robin?"

"Oh crap, I almost forgot about that. She cornered me in the house after I had gone in to take a piss. She backed me up against the wall and I got the feeling that she was just about to go down on her knees and blow me if I hadn't slipped away from her."

"She probably would have. If we go back tomorrow, you realize that means that we agree to play sex games with them?"

"Seriously?"

"Yes. Cindy was adamant about that. She wanted to make sure you understood that they were a mate swapping club and if we go back tomorrow, we agree to play by their rules. That means my holes are on the line and your dick is theirs to play with."

"So you are ok with that?" I asked slowly. "Letting the other women suck my cock and fuck me?"

"As long as you understand that the guys are going to be eating my pussy and having me suck their dicks and even maybe take a dick or two up my ass." She paused there to let that sink in. "I have been told that if we go back tomorrow, Robin and Phoebe have plans for you and your cock, and Bob and Marco are probably going to recreate what you and Big Blue did to me this morning."

It was hard to think with my cock throbbing like that. It felt like if I even touched it, I would erupt and blow a hole right through my swimsuit. She was waiting for a response. "What if we went back, now?"

"Probably nobody would answer the door. The guys have to be balls deep into whatever hole in whichever girl they can get into. Did you go into the living room?"

"No," I said slowly. "Should I have?"

"It probably would have made things clearer. Cindy is a pretty good videographer and Bob has an amazing ability to edit her videos. They were playing some videos of their previous parties and I have to say, I am not a big fan of porn, but I sat there and shoved two fingers inside me and rocked myself until I came watching the eight of them in action."

"I want to hear all about it, but we're here," as I turned into the hotel parking lot. As luck would have it, there was a parking spot just down from the main doors. My wife jumped out and headed for the doors. "Aren't you forgetting something?" I asked and threw her t-shirt at her when she turned.

"Oh," she said disappointedly. "Nobody is going to be there this time of night. And I'm wearing a mask."

"What if there is a family with small kids checking in?" I asked.

She sighed and slipped her t-shirt on and then rolled it up underneath or something because it barely covered her nipples and showed a lot of underboob. She looked like she had rolled the top of her bikini bottoms under as well because it suddenly looked more like a thong. I followed as she headed straight for the brightly lit lobby. As we walked in, there wasn't a family checking in, but in the little breakfast area just passed the lobby they had the football game on and there were at least a dozen young guys sitting scattered around the room drinking beer hooting at the game. When they heard the doors open they all looked and the noise level dropped to nothing. My wife, secure in the anonymity of her mask walked straight at them and then executed a sharp ninety degree turn and walked down the corridor to the elevators. I followed watching that amazing ass of hers wiggle and jiggle like it had a life of its own.

Just before I walked out of sight, I turned back to the guys, make a circle with my thumb and index finger and proceeded to poke my other index finger in and out of it. They erupted with cheers and cat calls and a few thumbs up. I don't know why I did that, except maybe to let them know I was having something tonight that they couldn't.

She had pressed the elevator button and we could hear the elevator coming down. When it dinged and the door started to open, my wife jumped into partially open door and pushed her boobs right into the face of the middle aged guy trying to get out. He stopped and briefly motorboated her and then stepped past us while getting hit by what I assumed was his wife. Oh my god we almost collapsed laughing when we got on the elevator. In fact I thought she had collapsed because she went down on her knees. Before I could bend down to see what was wrong, she pantsed me, pulling my swimsuit down to my knees and sliding her mouth around my cock. Oh my god. Relief was coming. I was going to try to get off before this old slow hydraulic elevator made it to the fifth floor. But it was not to be. She wrapped her thumb and index finger around the base of my cock and squeezed. In seconds, I could feel my climax retreating and by the time the bell dinged for our floor, I was still hard but a long way down the mountain.