The Alarm Clock 03: The Next Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I turned back to Phoebe, she said, "This is your last chance to back out. If it is going to bother you to know what they are going to do with her then say 'No' now and this is as far as it goes."

Without hesitation, I replied, "Thank you for the opportunity, but I think we will take our chances and go through with this. I love my wife very much and I know she loves me. I don't think spreading that love around will change that."

With that, Robin stood up and pushed me towards the bed. I sat down and scooted myself up until I was in the middle of the bed. Robin had already taken her shirt and bra (if she was wearing one) off while she blew me, so it only took a second for her to slip her shorts off and get as naked as Phoebe and I.

Part of me was totally freaking out. Here I was in a bedroom with two of the most gorgeous women I had ever seen in my life. We were all naked and about to have a Penthouse Forum moment, while my wife was down the hall naked with two guys doing who knows what to her and I couldn't get the shit eating grin off my face.

I leaned in and kissed Phoebe as I felt the bed shake as Robin climbed up to wrap her lips around my cock again for a moment. I had my eyes closed while kissing Phoebe and but I felt Robin's lips slide off my pipe and then a cool liquid followed by a very nice lubed handjob begin.

"I think he's ready," Robin announced, as she stopped stroking my cock. I felt the bed shake again and I opened my eyes to see Robin on her knees straddling my groin. Her hand held my cock pointed at her womanhood and I saw her begin to impale herself on my stake. It was warm and wet as I began to be pushed inside her. Watching my cock penetrate this supermodel hot babe was burned into my brain as the sight was removed by Phoebe straddling my head and bringing her own womanhood over my mouth. Inhaling her arousal was like an aphrodisiac and I could feel my cock getting harder, if that were possible.

I vaguely heard Cindy's voice and realized that we were probably being videotaped. This meant that sooner or later my wife would see this and know that one of the fantasies I had shared with her years ago was finally coming true. Long after I had relegated that to the dustbin of Nevergonnahappen land.

With that I dove into Phoebe's pussy and began to eat it like I meant it. I could tell I was pushing some of her buttons by the little quivers and the moans. About the time the moans started tuning into words like 'Oh god' and 'Aaaahhhh', I heard slurping noises and I slide my hand up across her sexy flat yummy and found Robin's face attached to one of Phoebe's breasts.

Damn I wanted to see what was going on. I had a mental picture, but the reality had to be amazing.

Just then I felt something cool drip across my balls. At first I thought it might be overflow from Robin, but that would be warm. Then it all made sense when I felt something slide alongside my cock, but not touching my cock. It felt like a finger sliding along my cock, if I was wearing an old style condom. I realized it felt like a finger because somebody was finger fucking Robin's ass. But I couldn't see who.

Whoever it was really pushed Robin's buttons because she began to grind her clit onto me when she bottomed out. Then I felt two fingers and they were stroking in and out in a nice slow rhythm. I started to match the fingers with my thrusts. Robin's voice began to get deeper as she began moaning, "Ew, yeah. Ew yes, baby. Get me wet and ready, EWWW YES."

Then I felt the fingers retreat and the bed shook and I felt something larger than a finger begin to slide into Robin's ass. I stopped thrusting to give the new intruder room to complete his entry. I said, 'his' because I assumed it was a guy, but realized a second later that it could be a girl with a strap-on. But no, it was confirmed to be a guy when I heard Tom's voice saying, "You like that baby? You like having your holes filled with dick? Hmmmm? Are you my good girl getting double dicked?"

"Oh yeah, I like your dick in my ass baby. You know I do. I especially like it when I have a big dick filling up my pussy."

The exchange between them went on and on like that. I was getting so turned on, but I did seem like I was getting anywhere on my orgasm. I started getting worried that I was getting like I was the other night. Overstimulated and unable to come. My favorite fantasy of having two gorgeous women, one to suck on and one to fuck, gets knocked up by a thousand percent with the addition of a dick in the ass of the woman I'm fucking and I can't come. What the fuck Universe?

Just then I started licking Phoebe's clit and she exploded all over my face. Literally. I have seen porn videos of women that squirt when they come and most of them look phony as shit. But she literally sprayed my face with something when she came and it wasn't piss. I was surprised and stopped licking for a second and by the time I went to start up again, she climbed off my face.

Robin lay down on me and began to lick my face as Phoebe repositioned herself to begin licking my other side. I started to make a game of turning my head and kissing them and trying to capture their tongues. We were having fun when I heard and felt Tom slap Robin on the ass and yell, "Switch."

I am not sure what that meant, but Robin and Phoebe did. Robin rolled off my cock and Phoebe rolled on and straddled my groin. I could feel somebody holding my cock straight up as Phoebe began to slide down on it. She was much slower taking my cock than Robin. She needed to stop and pull off and then push on several times because she was so tight. It was like trying to fuck a silk glove. It was so tight and so slick and so silky smooth. But finally I was all in.

I stayed perfectly still the whole time and let her drive. Partly because I didn't want to hurt her and partly because I was afraid I was going to wake up in my bed at home fucking my hand.

Once I was all in, she fell slowly down on me. I would have kissed her but she was such a tiny little pixy all I could reach was the top of her head. So I settled for letting her kiss my neck and shoulders.

Just then I felt the cold liquid dribble on my balls and I looked down to see Tom getting ready to between Phoebe's legs. Sure enough I felt the pressure and Phoebe inhaled sharply. "Ok?" Tom asked. Phoebe nodded but I could see her grimace.

Again I felt his dick slide over mine as he inserted himself in Phoebe's bottom. She was taking deep breaths and exhaling slowly, so I know she wasn't comfortable. Finally Tom bottomed out and stopped. "Ok?" he asked again.

Phoebe nodded again, but this time added, "Go slow please."

Tom replied, "Anything for you my little angel."

I held still as Tom pulled back slowly about a quarter of the way and then pushed back in. Phoebe face began to soften and she whispered, "That is much better this time."

Tom continued to slowly pull out and then push back in, each stroke longer than the last. Finally he was fully stroking his dick in and out of her ass. Phoebe opened her eyes, looked at me with those oh-so-blue eyes and said softly, "Thank you for holding back. You can fuck my pussy. It is starting to really feel good now."

The next time Tom started to slide in, I slid my cock out and followed his strokes in reverse. Her pussy was so tight, but it was getting wetter by the minute, which made fucking her so much easier. By the time we had completed a dozen strokes, Phoebe was moaning. By the time we had doubled that, she was coming. In the middle of her orgasm, I felt Tom's cock being to swell. He immediately pushed as deep as he could and began to pull slowly out with each pulse of his orgasm. His last spurt was right on the very edge of her gaping asshole.

When she felt Tom stagger off the bed, Phoebe pulled up and off of me. I was a little frustrated because I was being left high and dry, but that only lasted a moment. She flipped over and holding my cock in her hand she knelt over my dick and while the cum dribbled out on my cock, she put the head of my cock into her butthole and began to let me sink slowly into her.

If I thought her pussy was tight, her ass was twice as tight. She had to stop several times and pull up and then continue pushing down until I was fully within her tight rectum. When I was fully in, she lay back on my chest and whispered, "Oh my god, you are so big inside me."

As she began humping my cock in her ass, Bob came forward and inserted himself in her vacant pussy. When she felt his cock starting to invade, she paused her humping and let him in. Again I felt that sensation of a cock sliding over mine just a condom thickness away. When he was fully engulphed, we both began fucking our respective holes and Phoebe began muttering dirty words and phrases not all of which made any sense. Then shortly after the three of us hit a rhythm, Phoebe began a long drawn out moan that ended with her arching her back and twitching uncontrollably as her moan turned into a scream. As Phoebe settled back down on my chest after her orgasm, Bob pulled out and stood in front of Robin. She knew what he wanted and she popped him into her mouth while stroking his shaft.

I put my hands around Phoebe and kissed the top of her head again just before she sat up and unseated me. I was really starting to get frustrated. I should have been able to come three or four times by now. And I couldn't and I was being left high and dry again. I groaned in my frustration. She must have heard the frustration because she turned and laid that magnificent body on mine and kissed me, whispering, "Its ok baby, you'll have your chance."

She wriggled her body back down mine and I felt a hand point my cock in the right direction as I slid into her pussy. I lifted my head and saw my wife reaching in. She blew me a kiss and winked at me as she retrieved her hand.

As I saw my wife step away, I saw Marco step up. I felt the cold drip of the lube on my balls again. I was not sure what he was intending. I barely was able to get into his wife's ass, there was no way in hell he was going to, not with that monster of his. I started to open my mouth and Phoebe's pleading look stopped me. I felt his cock begin to press on her tiny hole and I saw the grimace of pain on her face. I again started to say something, but she shook her head 'No' and her eyes pleaded with me to stay silent. Just then I heard Marco exhale loudly and exclaim, "Oh, oh, oh my god I'm in her ass and I'm coming, oh my god I'm cooommminnng in heeerr assssss."

I felt the throbbing of his one eyed monster inside her and then the pressure went away. Phoebe's face showed her relief as he retreated. As she laid her head on my chest, she whispered, "I'll explain later." Ok, that is going to be one hell of an explanation.

I heard a noise to the side and flicked my eye over in time to see Bob squirting his seed towards Robin's and Tom's mouths as they sat cheek to cheek. As he finished they turned and kissed and swapped his cum back and forth before they swallowed. As Bob left, Tom and Robin got off their knees and followed. A quick scan of the room showed that we were alone. I leaned down and kissed Phoebe's head again. "Hey little girl. Is there somewhere we can go get a shower or something? I don't know about you, but I am kind of feeling slimy."

Phoebe giggled and said, "For some reason, I feel the same way. There is a shower right through that door. If you would rather be alone, I can go use the one down the hall."

"That won't be necessary," I said. "It is always three times as much fun showering with a friend. Sometimes more if that friend is as beautiful as you are."

"Awwww. What a sweet thing to say. I feel the same way. I guess this means I have to get off you now, doesn't it?"

"No," I said as I stood up picking her up with me. "I just need you to turn the doorknob. My third hand seems to be busy."

She giggled and opened the bathroom door. I was impressed. It was a huge bathroom. There was a full sized tub and a glass shower that looked big enough for four. As I put her down, I asked, "Tub or shower?"

"Shower," she said. "Definitely shower." As she turned and leaned in to turn on the water, I ran my hand down her back. She jumped a little when I ran my hand across her ass.

"Sorry," I said.

"No need to be," she said. "My poor and probably flaming red asshole is a badge of honor right now."

"How so?" I asked perplexed.

"You've seen my husband Marco's cock. It is big. Not long but really thick. Every girl wants to feel it in her pussy. None of them want it in her ass. When the guys start talking about ass fucking this girl or that girl, he has nothing to say. He has never been able to get his cock into anybody until just now. I know it wasn't very far, but he got the head of it at least in and it was enough that he was able to come inside my ass. I would put up with any amount of pain to make him happy. And I have you and Tom to thank for stretching me out enough to get that much of him inside me."

"Oh baby girl," I said. "Have you had a lot of anal sex?"

She shook her head while saying, "No. You and Tom. Tom fucked my ass for the first time three months ago when we all got together the last time. I thought I was going to die, but he kept talking to me about it and I relaxed and eventually it started to feel good and then he came and I had to finish myself. But I did it. And Marco was there and I saw in his eyes how badly he wanted to be able to fuck my ass. So about two weeks ago I went out to an 'adult novelty' shop and there was this really cute girl behind the counter and I don't know why but I poured my guts out to her. She came around the counter and took me over to a section with all kinds of anal toys. She explained them and kind of demonstrated what they did without actually demonstrating, if you know what I mean?"

"I think so," I said. "She just held them up to herself."

"Exactly," Phoebe beamed at me. "Ooooh. The water is ready. Come on."

We got into the shower and she went to the other end. There was a shower handle on that end so that there were basically two shower heads. "This one is more my height," she said with a grin. "You get the tall one, Mr. Moose."

"Back to your story," I said pointedly ignoring the moose reference.

"Not much more to it. I bought a long silicon thingie with beads that started with a teeny one and went up to a huge one at least as wide as Marco's cock. I also bought a set of butt plugs. There are four of them graduated up in size from a little bigger than my finger all the way up to Marco sized again. Oh, and some anal lube. I practiced with the beads and the first butt plug for a week before I tried the second one. Two days ago, I tried the third one for a while, But it really hurt going in and coming out. The second one is about the thickness of Tom. The third one is a little bigger around than you or Bob, so I was pretty I could take you guys if Tom opened me up first and if you went slowly. But I could barely stand to insert much of that fourth one in at all."

At this point, I moved over and started to rub my soapy body on Phoebe and she put her hand down and stroked me. "Oh, dear," she said. "Did my story get you hard again?"

I laughed, "No. I have been hard since before Robin sucked my dick to start this off."

"Oh no," she said horrified. "You never came?"

I shook my head.

"Oh no. I am so sorry. I guess that stuff really works."

"What stuff?" I asked.

"Robin was supposed to suck your cock and make you come, so the quick and easy one was out of the way. Then she was going to use this Chinese long delay gel to make sure you stayed hard enough for both of us to get off. Then things got out of hand and Tom joined in and Bob and Marco. But it should have worn off by now."

"Well maybe it has," I said. "What you are doing now is certainly making me feel really good."

She added a second hand twisting around the head while her original hand kept stroking the shaft. "Ohhhh, that is really getting me close. That second hand is really pushing my buttons."

She looked up at me and asked, "Do you want to fuck me? It will have to be in my pussy, I think I am going to be walking funny for a couple days because of my ass."

I thought for a second, then said, "Just keep doing what you are doing. Except maybe rinse the soap off and suck on the head while you stroke me until I come in your mouth?"

She got down on her knees and used the shower handle to rinse me off then slid the head of my cock between her lips and wrapped her other hand around the shaft and started stroking. I bent down and squirted some body wash on her free hand then told her, "Slide a finger or two up my ass while you blow me."

She gave me a look and I said, "Trust me. Turnabout is fair play. I was up your ass, you can go up mine."

She hesitated, then tentatively slid a slippery finger inside my anal ring. I arched my back and that gave her the encouragement to start sliding it in and out. I was moaning and saying things like, "Oh, that's it baby," and "Ewww yeah fuck my ass," and then eventually "Oh god I'm coming."

She didn't flinch as I began to blast my seed into her mouth. She tried to keep up, but I was pretty pent up and some began to dribble out of the corners of her mouth, run down her chin and finally drip onto her breasts. Finally, I was done and I slowly sagged down and sat on the floor of the shower. I pulled her to me and pressed my lips to hers. She tried to resist, but my tongue would not be denied and as she swallowed the last of me, my tongue forced its way in and we danced.

Right about then, we both realized the water was starting to get cold. I quickly turned it off before we completely ran out of hot water. We helped each other up off the floor and stepped out of the shower. A few minutes later I was dry and put on my board shorts. Phoebe put on her bikini parts and we walked out looking for the others. When we walked into the living room, we were greeted by a round of applause and cat calls. Taking a mock bow I went over to sit next to me wife and gave her a very long wet kiss. When I came up for air, Phoebe was snuggled onto Marco's lap and the two of them were deep into a kiss for the ages.

The rest of the day flew by. Robin apologized profusely for the long delay cream and offered her ass in compensation. While tight, it was nowhere near as tight as Phoebe's. I finally fucked Cindy cowgirl on a lounge chair and Bob decided to make it a double and slid up her ass. Marco made her airtight (I learned something new, I had never heard of that word being used in a sexual way before) and my wife came over and kissed everyone.

But all good things must end, and as we had the farthest to drive we had to hit the road first. I told my wife to hit the bathroom one more time and to get into some road clothes. When she came out, she was wearing a t-shirt. I raised an eyebrow. She flipped up the hem of the t-shirt showing her bikini bottom. "I just wanted to dress sexy for my man on the way home," she said.

I shrugged and got one more round of hugs from the goddesses and my wife collected kisses and groped cocks before we finally put our arms around each other and headed to the car.

We've had a few Zoom calls over the last couple of months with the other couples. They usually end up in video sex parties. Our favorite was a few nights ago with Phoebe and Marco, they decided to take a couple days off and asked if it was ok if they came to visit us in two weeks. We both yelled, "Hell yeah". As a parting gesture, Phoebe sent Marco out of the room for more wine and made us promise not to tell him. Then she turned around and showed us that she is now up to inserting the largest of her butt plugs.

This promises to be an awesome weekend.