The Alarm Clock 03: The Next Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled up my swimsuit and she got off her knees and we walked out to an empty corridor. Seeing that, she pulled off her t-shirt and wiggled her but down to our room. I had fished the key out and unlocked the door. She pushed the door open and frantically jumped me once we were in the room and it had shut.

"Oh my god. Am I glad you talked me into putting my t-shirt back on," she panted. "All those guys. That was bad enough, but topless. Holy crap that would have been bad."

I turned her around and pushed her against the wall and started kissing my way down to her tits. As she grabbed my head, she moaned, "There is one rule I haven't mentioned."

"Mhat?" I asked with a mouthful of tit.

"You can only come once tonight," she said.

I pulled off her tit. "Once?"

"Yes only once. They want you fully loaded tomorrow. They plan on fucking their men so hard tonight that they will need Viagra to get stiff enough to pee in the morning."

Wow, that's an image.

"So how do you plan on pleasing me to get the most out of my once?"

"Come with me, little boy?" she said turning and heading into the little living room. She turned on the two lamps in the far corners and then opened the curtains.

"Um, you know they can see you on the freeway like this," as I looked out and could see the freeway fifty yards away and only a little below us.

"I know," she said. "And they will see you too. Fucking me from behind." With that she peeled her suit bottom off and spread her arms to lean at an angle on the window frame and spread her legs. I peeled my clothes off in record time and stepped up behind her.

"Rub your cock on me. Feel how wet I am for you. That's it. Slower. Yes like that. All the way back and put the tip in. Tease me and pull it out and rub that fat cockhead between my wet lips. Oh yeah. Smack my clit with your cock. Again. Again. Ohhh. Now rub it back and forth. Ooooh that's nice. Now take me."

When she said the last, I pulled my cock back and started to rub it on her asshole. She put her hand back on my chest. "No not my ass. Not tonight. I don't want to be sore for tomorrow. I promise, next week you can have my ass anyway you want it, just not tonight."

Disappointed and a little pissed off I lined my cock up with her cunt and jammed myself in. My wife has a tiny vagina. I can never just ram it into her, I have to work it in slowly inch by inch and let her get used to it. Tonight I didn't care. I had been teased to the point of coming by Cindy and Robin and fucking delicious little Phoebe and by all the dirty talk from my wife in the car and just now while I was using her lips as a cock slip-n-slide. I was pent up. So I just jammed it into her.

She shrieked. Then she started repeating "Ohmygod" over and over again with the occasional "Fuck me" and "Your cock feels so good inside me" and similar things thrown in.

Now if you have never been teased for hours and edged a dozen times you may not understand this, but all of that can create an enormous amount of sexual tension. And it can cause you to not be able to come. That's what happened to me that night. When I jammed my cock into her I fully expected my nuts to blow off in that first stroke. But it didn't happen. So I pulled all the way out and tried it again and again. The third time, my wife started to scream and I could feel her cunt muscles working my cock like a milking machine. Just then an eighteen wheeler cut loose with his horn. We had been seen. More horns followed and I kept fucking her and getting no closer.

After her fifth or sixth orgasm my wife put her hand on my chest again and wheezed, "Stop. Please stop. I have to catch my breath."

I pulled out and stepped past her to close the drapes. As I turned she had seated herself on the footstool and slipped me into her mouth. I closed my eyes and moaned. She slowly bobbed her head and swirled her tongue over my cock. I moaned some more. She took me deep into the back of her mouth and then she tried to swallow to get me into her throat. She wasn't able to and started coughing. I pulled back and lifted her chin, "I'm sorry," she said. "Robin gave me some pointers but I just can't seem to do it."

"Shhhhh," I said. "It's ok. Nobody has ever been able to deep throat me."

She looked up into my eyes and said, "Robin and Cindy can I'll bet. The other couple that moved away; he had a cock at least three inches longer than yours and both of them could throat him."

"No way," I said. "That would make him almost a foot long."

"I saw the videos," my wife said. "Both Robin and Cindy could take him all the way down to his pubic bone. Phoebe and Karen, his wife, couldn't. They both started to choke long before the end, But Cindy and Robin took it like sword swallowers."

"Well, I guess we'll see tomorrow, won't we."

Her face lit up, "So we're going tomorrow? For real? You won't freak out if you see me sucking one of the guys off or having them fuck me?"

"As long as you won't freak out if you see me face fucking Cindy or Robin or pounding little Phoebe's ass."

"Mmmmm. I would love to see that. I'm sorry you can't come. Is there anything I can do? I'll even let you fuck my ass if it will help you come."

"No," I said holding out my arms. "Let's just go cuddle in the bed and get some sleep. With visions of orgies and sexual depravity dancing in our heads."

She giggled and said, "After we shower. We stink of suntan lotion and sweat and sex."

"Sounds good to me."

Somewhere in the middle of the shower I relaxed. My lady was standing behind me reaching around and when she started stroking my soapy cock it happened. I groaned and said, "I'm gonna blow."

She spun me around and splashed some water on my cock to wash off the soap and slid me into her mouth. Trying to be helpful I thrust forward and my first blast landed on the very back of her tongue. We still don't know what happened next. She thinks she slipped. I think I thrust again and maybe the first blast of my sperm on the back of her tongue acted like lubricant. Whatever. I ended up in her throat with my second blast. The sudden slip passed her tongue was such a new experience combined with the fact that I was already coming, it felt like me head was being ripped off. I saw black spots dancing and then the third blast came and I sprayed that one down her throat and then she pulled off me in time for the fourth and fifth ones to spray her face. She was stroking my cock and got a sixth one that had no real velocity and it landed on her left boob. The seventh just kind of oozed out and she licked it off. I had to sit down and somehow I got down into the tub without slipping. She was still kneeling but since I was now her height she came in and kissed me. I could taste my cum on her lips and as our heads moved I could feel it smearing from her face to mine. It was just so sexy and so satisfying. I had painted her face once a few years ago and she freaked out, so to have her accept it and share it with me felt so intimate. We just sat there kissing as the water washed my cum off our faces and off her tit.

If we had done that at home, the hot water would have run out long before we shut it off and crawled out of the shower. We barely had the energy to dry ourselves off before we flopped into bed and were asleep instantly.

As much as I hate them, I should have set the alarm clock. When I woke up and saw what time it was, I slapped my sweetie on the butt and headed for the bathroom. As I was peeing, I heard a groan and "Why did you do that?"

"Because if we don't shake a leg, they are going to think we stood them up," I replied testily.

"Oh shit!" came from the bed, followed by a flurry of activity. She zipped over to the shower and turned it on. Turning back to me, my naked lady asked, "Do you have a razor?"

"I think so. Hold on."

I shook the last of the pee off my dick and headed for my suitcase. Yes. One disposable razor. Good thing it was disposable. After she uses them to shave her pits, they are so nicked up I'd rather shave my face with a dull plastic knife. I stuck my head in the shower and said, "I'll get it to you in a minute."

"Ok. Hurry please," she replied.

I ran some warm water in the sink and quickly shaved, then handed the razor in to my lady. 'Goodbye razor,' I thought to myself.

While she was doing that, I ran around and collected the clothes we had discarded randomly last night. I didn't know if she had a second swim suit so I tossed the bikini bottoms onto the bed.

"Ok, your turn," I heard from the bathroom.

As I passed her, she was wrapped in a towel so I settled for pinching her butt, for luck and jumped in the shower. Three minutes later I was out and drying off.

When I came out, she was still naked and closing up her suitcase. When she turned around, I nearly pissed myself. "You shaved your pussy!" I exclaimed. Now my wife has always kept her bush under control. Sometimes it was shorter than others, but it was always at least neat and presentable. But shaved. Never that I have known her. I had to go touch it.

She giggled and slapped my hand telling me to get dressed and finish packing. Then she put on a different bikini bottom and a new t-shirt. This one was longer and covered the bottom so it looked like that was all she was wearing. I threw on a second swimsuit and a new t-shirt. This swimsuit was a little different in that it had a Velcro fly that would open for easy access. It seemed appropriate if today was going to go down the way my lady described it last night.

Five minutes later we were out the door and in the hall. As we started for the elevator, the door next to our room opened up. It was the middle aged guy from the elevator. He motioned me closer and then whispered, "Thanks for last night."

I must have had a question on my face so he answered it, "Last night we got so aroused listening to you and the missus going at it that my wife and I fucked twice. And this morning I woke up with wood and she blew me."

Just then a female voice came from inside the room, saying, "Harold come back here and eat me. I sucked your dick now you can reciprocate."

"Duty calls," he said with a big shit eating grin as he closed the door.

My wife was shaking and was biting her finger to keep from laughing. "He's gone," I said. She exploded and so did I. We've barely been up twenty minutes and we have done our good deed for the day.

We were only five minutes late by the time we got to Bob and Cindy's. "Nervous?" I asked my lady. She nodded vigorously.

I heard the door unlock and Cindy opened it. She was wearing a silky robe with dragons on the lapels on either side and when she saw who was parked on her doorstep, she let the top go and exposed her huge tracts of - beautiful naked skin. She looked at my wife. "Did you tell him? And did he agree?"

My wife nodded and said, "Yes to both. We talked about it all the way back to the hotel. We decided to try it. If either of us has a problem, it is a one-time deal - if that is ok with you."

Cindy looked at her and then looked at me staring at her breasts and then said, "That is perfectly reasonable." She opened the door and stepped aside with a smile saying, "Almost everybody is in the kitchen, getting coffee and nursing hangovers."

Tom saw us first and gave a feeble wave. Phoebe was next and her face lit up like a 100,000 candlepower lamp went off. Bob was pouring coffee and reached for another couple mugs as he saw us.

There were just enough chairs around the kitchen table so we all sat and enjoyed the coffee. Bob said the coffee was Jamaican Blue Mountain, he always brings a few pounds back when they go to a swinger's resort near Montego Bay.

"Which brings me to the topic at hand," Bob continued. "Did your wife talk with you last night?"

I nodded.

"Good. Then you know the basics. The rules are really simple. No means no. If you want to do something and your partner says 'No', end of discussion. That can be anything. Do you want to fuck? Do you mind if I fuck you up the ass? Do you want another piece of apple pie? No means no.

"We don't get together all the time and we don't always get all of us together. For us to bring new people in, it must be unanimous. We had a vote yesterday afternoon and we decided to approach your wife. She said she was interested, but she wasn't sure how you would react. The girls tried to get you to play without telling your wife. In fact, I think a couple of them told you that she would never know. Remarkably, you passed on their advances even though part of you was all in."

There was a brief giggle at that. I could feel my face turning red.

"We appreciate that kind of honesty and integrity. Your wife showed it when she turned down several offers from us guys for the same reason. You are the kind of people we have been looking for. You have a strong marriage and you are committed to each other. As are we all.

"There is no secret initiation rite or swearing of fealty. Just be yourselves and ask if you are not sure about anything. And Welcome."

We all stood up and had a big group hug. In the middle of it, I felt a hand on my dick. Looking down I followed the arm with my eyes to Phoebe's smiling face. She winked and gave me a squeeze. In the middle of it, Robin and Marco came in naked, saw us and jumped into the group hug.

Cindy spoke up after a few minutes, "Showers are the first order of the day. If you haven't showered yet, pair up and go get clean."

"Yes Mom," said Robin as she stopped and gave Cindy a big kiss and fondled her breasts before breaking and grabbing Bob by the hand.

Cindy grabbed Marco and they headed off down the hall.

Phoebe came over by me and sniffed. She pouted as she said, "You've showered already." Looking across the table, she pointed at Tom and said, "C'mon last guy, lets hit the showers." He nodded and followed her.

"Looks like we're on our own," I said.

My wife looked at me and pursed her lips and said, "Well, we could go watch a random couple shower. Or we could go into the living room and see what's on the tele."

I picked up my mug and said, "Lead on."

The TV was off but the remote was on the coffee table. It only took a minute to figure out how to turn it on, but the screen stayed black. Out of desperation, I hit the play button and was rewarded when a title page lit up the screen. The title was 'July 4'. It started with some fireworks and then showed the back deck. The three couples we knew raised glasses or bottles as the camera panned around them. When it stopped on Phoebe, she turned to a gentleman I didn't know. I assumed he was part of the missing fourth couple. Unbuckling his belt and unzipping him she pulled his pants down and tugged his cock free. It was reasonably big, but as we watched it grow, I couldn't help but say, "Holy shit. That is huge."

"MmmHmm," came from my transfixed wife.

Phoebe started stroking him and then put as much of him in her mouth as she could. By now he was hard and I think my wife was right, he was two or three inches longer than my best. Cindy stepped into frame and knelt down by Phoebe. Phoebe pulled off of him and pointed that monster at Cindy. The photographer moved a little to get more of a side shot and we could see Cindy start and if the video evidence wasn't tight in front of my eyes, I would never have believed that she could have swallowed all of him. But she did. She pulled off his cock and began stroking him fast. I could hear his breathing and moaning in the background. Then there was a real loud groan and Cindy put her lips right in front of that monster and it spat at her. She swallowed and it spat again, and again. The last couple of times she didn't swallow and she kissed Phoebe and you could see them swapping his cum.

"Wow," I said, "That was hot."

"MmmHmmm," said my wife. I could see her one hand up under her t-shirt and the other in her bikini bottoms. As the next scene started, I could hear little 'Oh's coming from her and knew she was close.

The scene started with Robin sucking on Marco's dick then standing up and peeling off her dress and trying to straddle him cowgirl style. She tried a couple times than somebody handed her a bottle of lube. She squirted some on his dick and massaged it in. His eyes were rolling back into his head. Then she jammed three lubed fingers into her snatch before she tried it again. This time she was able to get him in and all the way till she bottomed out. She rode him for a minute or two when Bob stepped in and started rubbing lube into her asscrack. Robin stopped and Bob took advantage and started pressing his cock into her ass. The photographer was right there between Bob's legs getting an amazing closeup as his cock bent sideways under the pressure then suddenly snapped straight as the head popped through her back door. He sat still until Robin nodded her head and then he began to push slowly in. When he was all the way into her ass, Marco started to push and pull his cock in and out of her pussy. Bob picked up the rhythm and the two of them began to fuck her. There was a low moaning that got louder as they picked up the pace. It didn't take long and Bob pulled out and sprayed all over Robin's gaping asshole. As he moved out of the shot a very pretty woman, who must have been the fourth wife, moved in and began to lick up his cum. She then started licking Marco's balls and I could hear him groaning that he was about to come. Robin pulled up off him and the woman pulled his cock to her and didn't quite get it to her mouth before Marco erupted all over her face. When he was done, Tom came in and began licking the cum off of her face and the scene faded to black.

I heard the same stifled groans that I know oh so well as my wife arched her back and squeezed her pussy hard. It must have been a good one because she remained tensed up and groaning for thirty seconds or more. Finally she slumped down, just as Phoebe called out, "There you guys are. We were afraid you had bolted." She looked at the screen and said, "Oooh yeah, this is one of my favorites. I got to suck Rick's cock and Robin got DP'ed out on a lounge chair. But right now, it is time for your initiation."

My wife stirred and said, "I thought there wasn't an initiation."

Phoebe laughed, "It really isn't an initiation, it just means that Robin and I get your husband and Marco and Bob get you. C'mon."

We got up and followed Phoebe. When we got to the kitchen, Robin latched onto my other arm and we headed off to a bedroom. I assumed that it was one of the guest bedrooms as the furniture was somewhat sparse. The main feature was a king sized bed against the main wall. I started to close the door and Robin stopped me. "Cindy will be wandering in to shoot video and it's easier to leave it open."

'When in Rome,' piped up one of the voices in my head.

Phoebe came in for a kiss and pulled up my shirt and Robin went low to pull down my board shorts. I was already hard from watching the video, so when she tugged, my cock popped out and smacked her in the face. Giggling she said, "Well, I'm happy to see you too."

"Fair is fair," I said as I reached around and untied Phoebe's bikini top strings. She had tied it in a big shoelace type bow so all it took was a simple tug and it fell right off. I don't know if it was excitement or the cool air, but her nipples crinkled right up as I pulled the fabric off and tossed it aside. I decided to untie Phoebe's bottoms next because I would have had to bend down to get to Robin and I didn't want to disturb the wonderful blowjob she was bestowing on my member.

Looking up I saw my wife in the doorway. Her top was off and Bob was standing behind her with his hands on her front massaging her tits. Her right hand was down and was stroking Marco's cock as he stood to her side. I gave her a big smile and mouthed "I love you". She smiled and blew me a kiss, then turned and grabbing her new beaus by their cocks led them down the hallway.