The Alien Invasion Pt. 01-03

Story Info
An Alien invasion shifts power to Women enslaving men.
13.4k words
4
24.7k
11
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note: This story takes place in a future of my own design, any similarities to other characters, or business real or fictional, is purely coincidental and not by design.

All text is the property of CollaredandLeashed, published to Literotica. Any and all use of this text without explicit, written consent is prohibited.

This is the first story I have ever. I have a lot of ok kinks but submitting to the power of a Goddess is the at the very top. This story is dedicated to the Mistress', from my knees...

Introduction

It is the year 2121 on Earth and the aliens have finally invaded. Although it was a peaceful invasion as far as violence and destruction goes, the aliens swiftly made permanent changes to mankind. The Aliens have been monitoring Earth and couldn't standby idol any longer watching men destroy each other and their planet. The extremely flawed human race had advanced enough technology wise with their nuclear weapons and space travel technology that not only were they a major threat to themselves, but to other species, planets, and civilizations as well. Man's constant need to conquer the weak, enslave the conquered, and have total, absolute power has finally come to a head

The alien species came down to earth undetected and never fired a shot. They immediately took control of Earths occupants, human beings, and used their super advanced brain power. All women were giving slight tweaks in certain areas: confidence, authority, leadership, dominance, beauty and intelligence. They were also given an enhanced libido making their sexual senses extremely heightened which intensifies with touch and feel 10-fold. The sensitive areas become electric, and orgasms are indescribable, making sex and dominance highly addictive. Some of the changes, however, didn't take to all woman, except for the enhanced libido, that change stuck with all females. The aliens underestimated the complexity of the female mind and for the women that the changes didn't work, it had the opposite effect, making them submissive and dependent on the powerful women.

All men were instantly subdued and changes to their minds were made. For the men, all the changes worked instantly, no underestimation occurred with the male brain. Men were stripped of all power and the Aliens took away their manhood, enslaving them to the power and Wisdom of women. All men were fitted with a transparent device that covered their genitalia, an advanced technology "chastity cage". The Cage prevents a man from touching himself, obtaining an erection, masturbating or any type of release whatsoever unless a woman of power allows it. If a man were to even accidently skim the cage a severe incapacitating burning pain and nausea will occur. The men will vomit, defecate, and piss themselves while experiencing unbearable pain. Of course, most men had to test this, and they paid a dear price. No man has ever touched the device twice.

The men's cages are color coded according to penis size. This is the ultimate humiliation for most and is all part of the aliens' master plan to humble man before they destroy themselves. This is a last test to see if humanity is worth saving or if the alien powers that be will need to exterminate the race all together and give earth to a new species.

The alien powers have put women 100% in charge and the men are now slaves to Womankind. There are no more wars and no more violence. The aliens have taken control and disposed of all nuclear devices, weapons, bombs, tanks, and war planes. For the last 10 years Peace on Earth has been achieved, at least for the women. Our alien masters seem pleased and amused.

Part 1) Jim McDowell the CEO

This story starts at Mistress Bobbi's Estate. The Mistress has become one of the richest, most powerful humans on the planet. She has acquired massive wealth which started with her takeover of her Husband's technology firm McDowell Industries and then things just skyrocketed from there. Acquisition after acquisition, deal after deal, a merger or takeover almost weekly are the norm for the brilliant and beautiful Bobbi St. James.

Bobbi and her Husband Jim formerly known as Jim and Bobbi McDowell and now known as Bobbi and "little Jim" St. James.

Jim was the wealthy CEO of McDowell Industries a leading technology company that had taken over the chip manufacturing industry. Jim's power had gone to his head like most men in his position. His wealth and semi good looks got him whatever he wanted including a plethora of women on the side.

Bobbi had suspected Jim was cheating but wasn't 100% sure. She wanted to believe her powerful husband loved her and was faithful, but she had reason to suspect he was a cheating douchebag, and she was right.

About a week before the alien takeover happened Bobbi managed to slip one of the companies high-tech, high-definition recording devices into Jim's office positioned with a clear wide-angle view which panned Jim's entire extra-large expensive custom-made desk area.

Jim had been spending a lot of money on renovations to his office and the HQ building that housed the executive staff of McDowell Industries. Bobbi was shocked a few days or so later when she discovered what those renovations were for.

A few days after planting the recording device Bobbi had another opportunity alone in Jim's office to retrieve the camera. When she got home with the recording device, she hurriedly walked past some of the staff without saying a word and walked straight to the east wing of the Estate which is seldom used.

She went into a spare office, although rarely used it contained expensive high tec equipment and was private and away from staff.

She laid the tiny device on top of the desk and simply said "integrate". Against the wall across from the desk hidden inside of a beautiful Italian made cabinet, rested a large clear media type screen hidden inside the piece of furniture that also doubles as a bar.

Bobbi with knots in her stomach and shaky hands poured herself am expensive, aged whiskey imported from Ireland over a large round ice cube that fit perfectly inside the whisky glass.

The custom glass was engraved with "McDowell Industries" and underneath that "Jim McDowell CEO."

Bobbi swirled the whiskey around the ice and took a larger than normal pull of the strong drink, the spicy liquid slid down her throat and immediately helped calm her nerves. Drinking during the day is not the norm for Bobbi, but under the stress she was feeling she had a second pull.

She waited impatiently as the media device rose out of the expensive handcrafted cabinet. When it finally stopped, she simply said "play" and the device sprang to life.

At first there was nothing out of the ordinary just a regular type of business day with Jim dealing with a merger. Jim left early as he had a golf outing with clients. Bobbi fast forwarded the recording to the next morning to about 7AM and what she saw shocked her to the core.

Jim sat at his desk and at about 7:45AM and started rubbing his thick cock through his pants. The high quality of the recording clearly showed Jim's erection as he rubbed the tip of his cock then stroked back down to his balls.

Jim stroked himself for 15 minutes or so and at 8AM Sharp Melinda Green walked in and stood Infront of Jim in a shockingly short and tight black skirt with stockings and 6-inch stilettos.

A dog chain type collar was around her neck with the words "Jim's Whore" centered on the collar engraved in a leather patch.

Attached to the collar is a chain leash that at the end has a leather handle that has another engraving etched into the leather handle, it said: "Property of McDowell Industries".

Her blouse was white and thin, her large natural tits were clearly visible and shook with every step. The two buttons that were clasped could barely contain her perfect, large, round, and jiggly tits. Her large red areolas and long stiff pink nipples were on display for Jim.

Melinda is a friend of Bobbi's, and her husband Ray works for Jim in sales. They have two young children together that have been to Bobbi's and Jim's estate on more than one occasion.

Ray was a weak man. Small in stature Ray stood with a slight slouch, scrawny and mousy looking. Ray has the worst sales performance in the company, but Jim paid him exceptionally well including large bonuses and nobody could understand why.

Nobody could also understand how "meek Ray" had the hottest wife at the company, Melinda Green, a total fucking knockout.

Melinda towers over Ray at her 5'11 height, her radiant reddish maroon hair and perfect complexion is mouthwatering. Her large natural breasts, long, slender, and toned legs lead up to the backside of a goddess.

Melinda Green stared down at the floor not saying a word, her cheeks were flushed sanguine with embarrassment as Jim looked her over. After making her stand there for a few minutes Jim finally spoke and simply said "Coffee."

The shy and humiliated Melinda sharply said, "yes sir" and disappeared from the screen. Jim continued to rub his hard cock as Melinda reappeared, tits swaying and jiggling as she walked with the 6-inch stilettos on, her perfect ass framed in the tight skirt swayed perfectly in tune with her steps.

Jim had set Melinda up and has been blackmailing her ruthlessly turning her into his personal sex slave.

Jim had made it look like both Ray and Melinda had embezzled money from the company. Jim and his very corrupt FBI friends threatened Melinda. They threatened to have them both arrested for long 10-year prison sentences and her kids sent to foster care.

They also forbade her to tell her husband. Her husband not knowing anything was a turn on for the pervert CEO.

This was too much for Melinda to handle and she gave into Jim's demands. Jim humiliatingly fucked her on his desk that first day.

He made her tell him how much bigger and better his cock is than her husbands, repeatedly.

He made her beg for it.

During this first fuck "session" and all subsequent sessions Jim had his recording system on.

With Jim's trumped-up embezzlement evidence and all the recordings Melinda has become his obedient slave.

Bobbi threw up in a nearby trashcan while watching the horror unfolding before her eyes but continued to watch.

Melinda or "Whore" as Jim called her set the coffee on the desk next to Jim. Melinda bowed her head and resumed staring at the ground. Jim started speaking to her and Bobbi's stomach was sick again.

Jim had lifted Melinda's short skirt and started "inspecting" her waxed pussy. He pulled his black metal credit card and ran the card up and down her tight pussy making sure there was no stubble.

Melinda was forbidden to have any hair on her body except for her head and her eyebrows and Jim was very strict with this rule. Melinda, under Jim's supervision is waxed weekly in his office by a young, hot female that Jim also "employs".

Jim's whipping cane was purposely placed on the desk in Melinda's line of site.

His left hand was massaging / kneading Melinda's tight round ass while the other hand was flicking and rubbing at her exposed clit. Melinda's hands were both on the desk palms down and not allowed to move. Her required black stockings and garter belt framed her bald pussy perfectly.

As Jim continued to molest Melinda he started hissing in her ear:

"Do you like that whore?"

"Your slutty pussy is nice and sticky, steamy and wet as usual." (This is also a requirement, if Melinda is not hot and wet for the AM inspection she is punished, so Melinda has to get in early and "prepare" herself for Jim.)

"yessss, my dirty little married slut."

Melinda is trying hard not gasp from Jim's constant assault on her sensitive parts, but her hips are betraying her as she starting to move in unison to Jim's fondling which doesn't go unnoticed by Jim.

"Ahh, I see my little mommy whore wants to come on my fingers."

"Don't you even think of getting off whore, we're just getting warmed up."

"Has you pencil dick husband noticed your cunt is always perfectly smooth and that it never has stubble on it?"

Does he like the way I have your hair done?"

"Does he like the lipstick shades?

How about the Perfumes that I prefer?"

"Has he noticed that your cunt is stretched?"

"You don't have to answer my dirty little slut, I know that two pump chump is too lame to notice how hot his wife's pussy is."

Jim was now sawing three fingers in and out of her sloshing wet pussy and making her grind her clit against the corner of the desk. Melinda was panting and pleading with Jim to let her come,

"please sir let me cum, I'll do anything you say."

"I know you will my pet and no you can't cum yet whore. You are such a nasty desperate slut, your cunt is always hot and wet."

"Your tiny-dicked husband is two offices away and here you are begging his boss's big cock, begging for an orgasm"

"You're a dirty fucking whore."

"You're my dirty fucking whore"

Jim abruptly stopped his assault on Melinda's desperate pussy and turned her around. He unbuttoned the two buttoned buttons on her skintight shirt and watched her big natural tits spill out. He started pinching her long stiff nipples while cupping and jiggling her orbs. The nipple pinching was painful but also sent lightning rods down to Melinda's extremely wet and edged pussy.

Melinda gasped and started shaking.

"Please sir, please let me cum."

Jim barked "Don't you dare whore."

Jim then began spanking her round ass with hard swats before saying "Kneel and fetch."

Melinda immediately knelt and unbuttoned Jim's pants. Jim's hard 7-inch cock sprang out glistening with precum and throbbing, veins bulging.

"Suck it"

"Corn on the Cob"

"That's right, up and down both sides like your eating a piece or corn."

"Good Girl"

"That's a good whore, all the way down now, that's right, that's where a whore likes it, nice and deep at the back of the throat."

"Hold it in there and stick out your tongue out from underneath."

That's my good girl, now lick my balls with my cock while my cock is lodged in your throat just like I taught you."

Jim was working Melinda's fat tits and swollen nipples as he face fucked his married slave in his office.

The scene was unfolding before Bobbi on the media device, Bobbi was shocked, humiliated, betrayed, sick, but was still watching Melinda on her knees, skirt hiked up to her waste, her perfect shapely ass on display and her huge tits exposed and being manhandled by her pig husband. His cock down her throat and her tongue protruding out licking his balls while he smacked her fat natural tits around and verbally humiliated her.

Melinda's nipples ached and her knees were sore, her tongue was extremely tired from licking Jim's balls, her throat was getting sore, and her jaw ached. She had been edged all morning and not allowed to cum, her pussy or "Jim's pussy" was soaked, and her sweet secretions were leaking out and down her leg.

She was horrified of her body's betrayal but could do nothing about it. Melinda thought to herself, oh please God let this monster cum, let this "session" be over when Jim finally pulled his cock out of her mouth with a loud "pop" and started smacking her on the forehead with his rock-hard member making a lewd, squishy sort of thump sound and started rubbing it all over her beautiful makeup smeared face.

In Melinda's head:

"Oh god I need to cum please let me cum please stop rubbing you cock on my face."

Melinda, slightly relieved that his cock wasn't lodged up against her tonsils anymore inhaled a deep breath, her pussy throbbed, and her humiliation was off the charts. Her stomach already twisted in knots almost exploded as Jim spoke.

"I have a surprise for you whore."

"Your weak tiny-cocked husband will be here in 5 minutes for his quarterly review."

I have been overpaying this twig and giving him bonuses because you re such a delicious whore."

"I expect you to give me your best cock sucking effort to date while pencil dick is here."

And with that Jim dragged his slut by the hair and shoved her under his massive desk, securing her hands to the restraints already in place under the massive desk.

Her tits were shaking obscenely as Jim shoved her under. Jim sat in his chair and scooted in as the knock on the door came.

"Enter" barked the CEO and in walks Ray, Melinda's husband or unbeknownst to him her cuckold.

Jim grabbed Ray's wife's head and shoved it into his crotch where the terrified and shaking wife and mother of two diligently accepted it into her mouth and sucked her husband's bosses' cock while her husband was just a few feet away.

Jim barked "have a seat."

Jim has two chairs that sit in front of his towering desk which is raised up on a platform making it look even bigger. The two chairs have been modified by Jim; the front legs have been shaved down.

When Jim's subordinates sit there, they must slouch forward, never being able to get comfortable and they must look up at the towering desk with the Company Logo and Jim's initials engraved front and center creating a dominance before words are spoken.

Jim's icy grey blue eyes stared down at his meek employee while his beautiful wife and mother of his children was dressed as a whore, on her hands and knees and sucking his big cock just a few feet away.

If Ray only knew...

"Ray, your sales numbers are bad they are the worst in the company.

"I have continued to give you raises and support you, but you continue to disappoint."

"Do you know why I continue to give you raises and allow you to work here?"

Melinda almost gagged outload with the cock in her mouth, she was trembling desperately hoping that Jim wouldn't tell her husband why or show him why he is well paid despite his embarrassing performance.

Jim was loving his power and loved taunting them both, his cocked stiffened even more and he shoved it further down his employee's wife's throat.

Ray tried to reply in a squeaky high-pitched voice. Jim cut him off immediately and said:

"I don't want to hear excuses you have been given every opportunity and you continue to disappoint."

"I know that you just bought a new home and bought your young pretty wife a new Mercedes with my generosity."

" You are fortunate that I give you a company BMW, expense card, gas card insurance..."

" I essentially own your home and cars and I am afraid I am at the end of my patience with you."

Jim, with his right hand under his desk continued to hold His mousy employee's wife's head down on his cock as he chastised her husband, he was stroking her hair while applying pressure to the back of her head and thrusting his engorged cock upwards into her mouth at a slow and steady pace.

The CEO continues:

"Ray, I am placing you on probation as of today, If your numbers don't improve, I will fire you and your new expensive home, cars and probably that sexy wife or yours will all be lost."

Jim popped his cock out of Melinda's mouth and started rubbing it all over her face again as he belittled her husband.

"You need to take the initiative and schedule out of town trips to drum up business. However, I know you are too stupid to figure that out for yourself so I will do it for you. "

"I don't want to see your pathetic face for the next month."

I'll schedule you a month-long trip starting at the Evans plant in Chicago. While you are there, I want you to win back the business that you lost. Then fly to Florida and visit MicroConducters, you need to secure more business from them."

"Then head to Seattle..."

Melinda was in a daze and could barely hear Jim anymore, his voice fading "Seattle..."

Melinda felt sick, an entire month?

"Oh my god what is he planning?"

Last week the CEO sent Ray to Seattle for 5 days while he flew Melinda to an Island in the Caribbean. Melinda was ordered to be at the office at 6AM on the Saturday before.