The Alien Invasion Pt. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bobbi was loving it and ordered Rob to "go deep".

Rob then shoved his big cock back down Jim's throat and held it there. Bobbi yelled at Jim:

"Stick out your tongue like a good whore and lick his balls while that cock is lodged in the back of your throat. Good whores love a cock buried deep in there."

This goes on for another few minutes or so when Mistress Bobbi started bucking her hips wildly and started shooting a nice load of creamy squirt into her new personal lickers mouth. Leah doesn't dare spill a drop of Mistresses precious nectar and she lapped up every drop.

Mistress was smitten with her unexperienced pet's efforts.

Bobbie with legs quivering stroked Leah's face lovingly then moved it aside and motioned for Ms. Davenport to also plug Leah's ears so she wouldn't be able to hear anything.

Puzzled Ms. Davenport did as she was told.

Big Rob immediately pulled his big cock out of Jim's throat with a loud "pop" and rushed over to mistress Bobbi. Bobbi starts stoking his big cock and rubbing it along her very wet slit. She snapped her fingers at her husband and hissed:

"Over here bitch, now."

Jill Pulled her huge strap on out of Jim's ass and it made another loud "pop" sound. Jim in tears and with a bright red face hurriedly scurried over to his wife who ordered him to put Big Robs throbbing cock into her.

As Jim slid the monster inside of her, she gasped loudly and snapped her fingers again.

At Mistress Bobbie's snap command in walks Ray and Melinda Green. Melinda looks as beautiful as ever and had Ray on a leash. The leash was attached to his tiny swollen balls Ray followed behind her expertly as to try and avoid the leash tightening up and irritating his painful sack.

Once in Mistress Bobbies presence she orders Ray front a center.

Bobbi put her delicate hands-on Ray's tiny cock and made a change. The tiny pink sleeve came off and what popped out shocked everyone. The Mistress changed his little dick into a 14-inch monster cock.

Jim was sweating, horrified and red faced. Mistress pointed Ray towards Jim and said "have at it boy"

Melinda hasn't unlocked Ray since before the invasion (which has been more than a year now.

Ray jumped into action with his new, temporary giant cock. It was rock hard, eager, and lined up with Jim's battered asshole. He whispered into Jim's ear as he penetrated him:

"You're going to love my cock bitch."

Ray pounded Jim's ass for all he was worth which wasn't much, slapping his ass as hard as he could with his small thin hands and frail arms. While Ray was attempting to pound away he was calling his former boss a whore and a bitch. All of it was very weak except for the temporary 14-inch cock. That was at least causing Jim pain.

Meanwhile, Mistress Bobbi has provided another 12-inched stud named Raul that Melinda had mounted and was ridding hard right alongside Mistress Bobbi riding Big Rob. They were both bouncing and grinding on the big slave cocks while ridiculing their husbands, especially Jim.

Melinda said:

"Hey faggot, are you enjoying Ray's big cock like a good whore?"

She slowed her bouncing down and was now grinding on the massive cock buried inside of her, panting and through gritted teeth she hissed at her husband and former tormentor with pure lust on her face:

"Yeah, Raul's full grown man cock feels so good, its good to be fucked by a real man."

"I finally get my pussy filled up and fucked properly."

"You two faggots were made for each other, that's it little Ray-Ray fuck that bitches pussy."

That's a good boy Ray-Ray"

"Enjoy it little man, as Jim's pussy is the only relief you're ever going to get, so pump away."

Both goddesses chuckled, they would have been laughing uncontrollably if not for the talented, large slave cock filling their loins.

Her grunting and moaning were getting louder as she grinded harder on the big cock underneath her. Melinda then shifted her attention to the massive stud cock beneath her and hissed:

"You better not come you fucking cunt, yeah, that's a good boy keep that cock way up in there, yesssssss, that's a good, good boy."

At the same moment both ladies had tremendous earth-shattering orgasms, gyrating bodies, wild bucking, and loud shrieking filled the air.

Both stud slaves were covered in puddles of goddess nectar. After settling down a bit they both continued to ride the big cocks, who are well trained in stamina and wouldn't dare cum until allowed.

However, Melinda was picking up the pace again on her cock. Her once forcibly waxed pussy is now covered with a thick mat of strawberry blond hair, her thick pussy lips were obscenely protruding to the sides as her powerful pussy muscles griped the fat cock underneath her and then she would let loose only to grip again, she did this repeatedly as she bounced up and down on the slave cock.

More of her thick cream slid down the massive rod as she bounced harder and griped her slave's cock harder.

Melinda's sexy body and big natural tits were bouncing and jiggling all over, her beautiful and powerful pussy stretched open while her muscles contracted on Raul's big thick dick.

Melinda's beautiful body was almost too much for the slave to handle. Even with all the slave's training he was fighting for all his worth not cum. Melinda was on fire and her divine pussy and the expert ridding she was doing had the slave on the brink.

Much to the slave's relief she quickly ordered her Husband Ray to pull out of Jim's ass and put his newly acquired giant cock into Rays mouth, and cum down his throat.

Ray obliges and unleashes a years' worth of pent-up frustration into the whore's mouth and down his throat.

As Ray was unloading, mistress Bobbi who was bucking all over her own big slave cock, shouts to out to her husband:

"Down the hatch bitch, and don't you dare spill a drop."

After Jim swallowed Ray's entire load, Ray's cock shrunk bat to its pathetic normal state and the bright pink cage reappeared.

Ray started to cry.

Mistress Bobbi order Jim over to Melinda's side and said:

"When you're ready"

Melinda with and evil look of lust in her eyes was about to explode into her biggest orgasm yet.

Her thick white girly cum had accumulated at the base of the giant cock and all over his thick balls.

There were pools of her nectar on the studs ripped body and in puddles around him.

She squinted her eyes, rolled her head back and screamed as another massive orgasm tore through her body making her shudder and howl like a wounded animal as a steady stream of enhanced libido goddess nectar flowed out.

When she recovered, she jumped off the fat throbbing cock and ordered her stud to stand, she then ordered Jim to suck his cock and take his load.

The stud started battering Jim's throat pleading with the Mistress to let him cum. Her thick white come had transferred from base of the stud cock to Jim's face.

When she finally granted the slave release privileges, he also unloaded an ungodly amount of jizz down the whores throat. Jim who has become an expert at taking cock and big loads, struggled with this massive load but managed to swallow every drop as he knows the consequences, of disobeying, which is a week, down below the estate in the "male discipline and training center." A week in "the ropes" with mistress Jill is too horrifying to even think about.

Jim barely had time to lick his lips when his wife ordered him over to kneel at her side while she continued to ride the massive cock burred to the hilt inside her. With a snap of her fingers, she said to Big Rob:

"Slave, "you may cum."

And with that she started her orgasm, and it was a site to behold.

Looking into her husbands' eyes, with his little cock locked away she saw his humiliation and misery.

She relished in it.

The stud's explosion was epic, and Bobbie couldn't hold herself up any longer from pure bliss. Two of her female slaves wearing only their chastity belts helped steady her as her orgasm wouldn't stop.

Her pussy was filled all the way up with stud seed. Her female slaves helped her up to her throne chair where she gulped down the rest of her wine and snapped for a refill. With a wicked grin on her face, she looked at her husband and said:

"Time for your birthday pussy."

"You better enjoy it bitch"

"Now clean me up."

She kept him down there for an hour making sure he swallowed every bit of his 4th load of man cum. She kept him down there until she worked herself into another mini orgasm by looking at all her studs' big cocks. She had brought out her newly acquired young twin studs, to show them off and make them watch her be pleasured. She enjoyed this immensely.

She was taunting Jim the entire time, but her eyes were focused the most on the breathtaking Leah.

She finally pushed little Jim away and took out a container of stud cum from her bag. She opened the lid, scooped out a big gob and proceeded to smeared it on Jim's face, into his mouth and nostrils.

She said, you don't deserve the after taste of pussy, you only get the taste of cock.

With that she snapped and said Take him away and prepare him for dinner. Ms. Jill rushed over and put his collar on him. She leashed his tiny balls and took off at a swift pace. Jim's hands were now tied behind his back as he awkwardly scurried behind Jill trying desperately to keep up.

Part 3) A new Day:

Mistress Bobbi woke earlier than usual, and she rolled over in her massive bed and started fondling her young naked female slave Leah's big firm tits. She started pinching and pulling her nipples.

Her chastity belt was removed last night before an hours long wicked edging session. Mistress decided to leave the device off for the night so Leah could get her beauty sleep. She had her hands tied to the headboard so there was no way she could masturbate and relieve her pent-up frustration while Mistress was sleeping.

Mistress hasn't let her cum in two weeks, relentlessly masturbating her to the edge of orgasm and then stopping. Then starting the process all over again. When Mistress Bobbi is not personally administering the attention, she secures the devious edging machine.

Mistress makes her pet eat her pussy several times a day and they are usually long sessions. She has not let her yet watch while she fucks her chiseled big-cocked studs. Leah is a virgin to cock only knowing Mistress Leah's touch and it might stay that way as the Mistress is smitten.

Mistress feels she has spoiled Leah too much. Mistress in enthralled by her beauty and has made concessions for her that she has never made before to anyone. Bobbi is very upset that her feelings for Leah has shown a small weakness and she believes Leah has taken her absolute authority for granted. So, Bobbi is now teaching her pet a lesson, training her to be perfect and to help cover up the fact that might love her.

Mistress made her way down to Leah's perfectly smooth waxed and wet pussy with just a tiny wisp of blond hair above her clit. Bobbi started edging her, circling her, pinching and rubbing her nipples getting her to the brink then stopping. Leah with tears running down her beautiful face was pleading with Mistress Bobbi:

"Please Mam, I swear I'll be perfect, I'll do anything you ask, I'll do everything better, please, please..."

Mistress Bobbi replied:

"I know you will beautiful, but you first must learn your lessons."

She then reached up and grabbed the chastity device that is programmed with the edging device built in. Leah cried out and started begging mistress frantically not to put the torture device on, pledging, and devoting her life to her mistress.

Mistress strapped on the device and with lust filled eyes and a sharp twang deep in her loins straddled her slaves incredibly beautiful face and started ridding it. Leah was looking up at her with her big blue eyes as Mistress big bush slid frantically all over her face leaving trails of juice. Bobbi came hard directing the flow into Leah's mouth.

Mistress got off her beautiful slave and stood her up. She put her collar around her neck and attached her leash. She secured her hands behind her back and led her out of the bedroom naked with pussy juice all over her face.

They passed her Husband's Jim's cage, but Mistress didn't even glance that way as she was focused on Leah's big firm tits bouncing as she walked.

Her tight ass swayed back and forth gracefully; with the perfect jiggle, this young slave was fucking perfect. Before they left her massive room Mistress took the lead and lead her slave by the leash.

You could hear Lea's wet, tight, virgin pussy making sloshing sounds as the device would kick on and start vibrating then shut off. Leah's panting and grunting was getting louder.

Mistress stopped and turned Leah to face the wall, she stopped to fondle one of her favorite slave's big cock and balls. Her stop was brief but served its purpose. Bobbi continued down the corridor with her beauty in tow.

Bobbi's first stop was at the Grooming Spa and dropped Leah off with one of her female employees, Ms. Smith.

Ms. Smith is a woman in her mid-60's and she smiled brightly as Bobbi brought the beauty to her. She handed Ms. Smith the leash and said you have an hour to make her perfect. I will send a grey incased slave over to you for your tip, use him how you want for 24 hours.

Bobbi watched Leah's perfect tight ass sway away as she followed Ms. Smith.

Ms. Smiths salt and pepper pussy mound twitched and dampened at the thought of the young thick cocked stud. She knows the grey devices are home to big thick cocks, something she hasn't been able to afford in a while.

She has been stuck mostly with her small limp dicked husbands Al's mouth for pleasure. She immediately yelled out for Al to bring Leah to the grooming chair and get the beauty items that she will needing ready. Next she ordered Al to prepare the back room for her and her stud.

Her husband and his little pink cock got extremely jealous and gave Ms. Smith a look instead of obeying immediately.

He instantly looked down realizing his mistake and nodded his head in agreement, yes mam right away. Ms. Smith grabbed him by the chin and made him look up. Holding him by the Chin she stared him down.

"Al mumbled, I'm sorry mam, it won't happen again."

Ms. Smith swatted Al hard across the face then added a few hard smacks across his back side. Al swung his arm to his back side trying to soften the blow, to no avail.

Ms. Smith's expert blows landed solidly on his wrinkled ass. Al yelped, hopped and skipped trying to avoid another blow. She said:

"you will pay for your insubordination later. Right now, I need to get Leah ready so I can get that stud inside me."

Al ran off to complete his tasks praying that his wife will administer the punishment and that she doesn't tell Mistress Bobbi which would result in time spent time with Ms. Jill in the male re-education, training and discipline center residing below the estate. Male insubordination is strictly forbidden, and the punishment is so severe that it has caused death.

Mistress Bobbi walked down the corridors of her estates south wing. She took the elevator downstairs to her state of the art, world renown, stud workout center.

There, she found Ms. Davenport sitting at her desk having her pussy eaten by a handsome blue slave. She had her slave naked and was whispering encouragement while tattooing his back with her whip when Mistress Bobbi walked up.

Bobbi looked amused and smiled at Ms. Davenport and said:

"When you're finished with your morning snack go get my husband out of his cage and take him outside so he can relive himself in the pet potty area. Get him cleaned up, fed and ready to suck and take dick. I have a long list of married male slaves and their loving wives have granted them a release. Some of their balls don't look so good and their wives don't want them damaged. They are mostly pink and yellow slaves but there is a lot of them on this list. Make sure Jim is dressed in the pink micro thong and heels I left out and his hole is clean."

"Yes mam came the reply and as Bobbi walked towards Ms. Jill she heard Ms. Davenports whip laying into her slave, and her hungry growl hissing "hurry up bitch get me off I have work to do."

Ms. Jill had a big smile on her face as Mistress Bobbi approached. Ms. Jill was overseeing the exercise regimen of the "clear" slaves.

Ms. Jill had a an exceptionally chiseled stud with fresh cane marks across his back, ass, and legs on his knees eating her pussy. Her cane was behind his neck, both her hands occupied each end of the thick punishment stick and she was applying pressure on both ends. This Forced the slave to hold perfectly still with his face at the perfect height and angle allowing the slave the privilege of servicing Ms. Jill properly.

Her second charge was Raul, and he was on the treadmill. Ms. Jill was keeping a close eye on his pace and his huge cock as it swayed back and forth. Raul had just one cane mark on his ass as his pace this AM was brisk pleasing Ms. Jill.

Raul's buff, chiseled body was covered in a sheen of sweat as Ms. Jill encouraged him:

"come on bitch keep up that pace, you don't want my cane you again do you slut?"

She aggressively pushed slave number two's head into her pussy and hissed:

"Lick faster, deeper."

"do you like the taste of Raul's cock bitch?"

"I rode him this morning for my 1st orgasm and You better give me my second or else."

"2nd place is the first looser."

"I don't tolerate losers, remember that this afternoon during strength and stamina training."

"Good morning, Mistress Bobbi you look ravishing as always."

"Thank you, Ms. Jill, my slut Leah does wonders for me..."

The Mistress took out and unfolded her baton and started smacking slave number two's asshole with it. She told him in a matter-of-fact tone:

"You better make her cum hard slave; it is an honor to get to taste pussy of this quality."

She then moved the baton over to his big balls to share the attention. Bobbi, reached in and kissed Ms. Jill deeply. She said:

You are delicious and making me wet Ms. Jill, but I must run along as I have a lot to do. You are doing an excellent job of running things down here. The slaves have never looked better, and their stamina is off the chart. They are excellent fucks, the best in world. As a reward I want you to attend a special dinner tonight as my guest. I have some tasty things planned with some of the top studs and you deserve a treat. Bring your husband to dinner as well. He should be appreciative of all hard work and he should watch you receive your rewards, the studs you have earned. I understand you have him on the 200-orgasm program and that you are on orgasm 161, 162 after this one".

"Yes, Mistress Bobbi that is correct."

"You must really love him, letting him orgasm after only 200 of your own. He must have been the perfect man before." "If you reach 200 tonight, how do you let orgasm?

"masturbating into a cup while self fucking himself with a dildo replica of Raul's cock while I actually ride Raul, is the usual".

"Maybe, I'll put together something special for him if you hit 200 tonight".

Ms. Jill sloshed an orgasm all over slave #2's face and back and replied, "I can't wait!"

Mistress Bobbi then replied:

"I can see that and left with a smirk..."

She headed back up the elevator and into the giant commercial kitchen area where pink slaves were being trained in the culinary arts. Some of the more skilled slaves were in the Kitchen getting lessons from skilled female chefs while others were being taught to serve and were learning about wines and foods.

The rest, the slower witted, were being taught how to bus and clean dishes, wash the Linens, and set tables. This slave area is for the privileged. The husbands who were kind and didn't cheat on their wives. Some of them even get masturbation privileges like Ms. Jill's husbands sweet deal.