The Alien Invasion Pt. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melinda tells the story:

"I arrived with my suitcase packed and Jim laughed and slid into the closet pulling out another one already packed for me. He then opened the case and pulled out a tiny white Bikini. He stripped me down and put the tiny bathing suit on me, taking plenty of time to pinch my nipples and swat my ass."

"He made me pose before him as my assets were on display and spilling out of the tiny bathing suit. He said:

"turn around slut and spread you legs, now reach down and grab your ankles."

As I was lewdly displayed before him with the barley their bikini cranked up my ass Jim pulled his hard cock out and began stroking it. He hissed:

"yeah slut I knew I picked out the right cut of bathing suit, you are going to be a big hit on the Island."

"Yesssss, that ass is exquisite"

Jim then laned forward and slid the micro thong aside and started sucking on my asshole. He was making lewd slurping sounds while pounding his cock with his left hand. His tongue snaked in and out of my asshole as he hissed:

"even your brownie tastes delicious, you are one hot wife".

"Now turn around and finish me off we have little time left as we will be wheels up in less than two hours".

Jim came hard in my mouth making me swallow it all. He grabbed my ass and started squeezing and kneading while whispering in my ear

"You have turned into the perfect cock sucker; your hot little mouth delivers an excellent blow job.

"This tight ass of yours is going to be on display all week at the Island..."

When we boarded Jim's private Jet, as per the usual he had the torture device his company created attached to my clit working overtime. The device was synced with my body, it would constantly edge me until I was about to orgasm, the device would then sense the impending orgasm and take me back down before reaching climax.

On and on and over and over it went. My bald pussy was aching for release, and I had juices running down my legs, I wished I had on panties to help absorb my secretions, but panties and bras are mostly forbidden by Jim.

When the Jet finally took off Jim immediately removed the edging device and had me lick it clean as it was soaked with my juices. At this point I would do anything for some relief, and this is exactly how Jim liked me.

He had a young strikingly beautiful attendant bring a bottle of expensive French champagne to our seats and she poured two glasses. We each took long pulls of the cold bubbly liquid and before I could put my glass down, he had the attendants skirt pulled up and her big tits out.

He ordered me to kneel and eat her pussy. (Before Jim I had never been with a woman, the thought of having sex with one never really crossed my mind. I have always thought that women are beautiful but not in a sexual way.)

Regardless, here I am on my hands and knees with an 18-year-old beauties pussy grinding in my face while my husband's boss or my "master" is circling and pinching my desperate clit and nipples.

Her pussy was tight and waxed except for a thin strip of black hair above her clit. The strip matched her dark Italian hair perfectly and I sucked her clit with abandon.

Her female sent was heavenly and her juices thick as they filled then escaped my mouth and slid down my chin and onto my neck. I could feel her start to stiffen up and I looked up at her towering over me.

She had one hand on the back of my head and the other manipulating her large firm tits. She looked down at me and hissed:

"Suck it slut, suck it hard, yesssssss."

"That's it you fucking whore...." Ahhhh"

"Jim, sir, you sure know how to pick em, she is sooooo hot"

"Her tongue is divine"

She started bucking her hips and wildly and spasming on my face, I could hardly breath but didn't stop sucking.

When she finished, I had thick sheen of lady juice on my face, chin and neck that Jim made me leave for the remainder of the day. As soon as I sat back down Jim handed me my Champaign and said "good girl" patting me on my head. He then resumed working on my pussy with his fingers while the same brunet attended to his cock.

For the entire week I was paraded around the beaches in the skimpiest of bikinis all transparent. My tits spilling out and nipples on display, my ass on display, my bald sex on display.

He fucked me multiple times a day sometimes with male friends, sometimes alone and sometimes with other females always introducing me as his whore.

He made me go to the pool and get in so when I got out my white transparent barley their bikini showed everything. Families, jealous wives, and their gawking husbands all saw the show, my humiliation and shame reached new heights I didn't think existed.

Back to the current situation:

Jim was finished emasculating Ray and dismissed him before Ray could speak again. Ray in his submissive way, said in his squeaky voice:

"Yes sir I won't let you down"

Jim continued to rub his big cock all over Ray's wife's face as he shushed him like a child and said

"results "Ray-Ray," Results"

He dismissed him with a gesture of his hand. Ray walked out slouched over, humiliated, defeated.

As the door shut Jim pulled His whore out from under the desk by her hair and sat her on top of the desk in front of him spread eagle.

Her big tits heaving back and forth while she tried to catch her breath, the perfectly shaped big naturals were hanging down with just the right amount of sag. Her nipples were hard and pointy, her wet, bald pussy slightly gaped and on full display. Her nectar had leaked some more and was all over her thighs and the desk, sticky and glistening.

Melinda didn't dare say a word as Jim stroked his cock and admired his conquest. He then dove in and started to devour his married slave's pussy.

Jim Licked and sucked like an animal in heat. He lapped up every drop of the exquisite offerings.

The CEO paused briefly and told her to play with her nipples. Melinda obediently did so just as Jim likes, pulling them outwards and pinching them then circling the large round areolas in a cycle. She licked her fingers before starting again...

Jim said you may cum slut and he attacked her clit, sucking away on it like a vacuum cleaner, flicking, sucking... Melinda gasped and shivered but didn't dare take her hands off her nipples for fear of punishment. She came hard, her delicious juice squirting out along with some cream. Her delicious body shook, and her legs quivered.

Melinda's legs were still quivering, and she was still shaking as the massive orgasm continued. Jim lapped up every drop of the sweet juice while Melinda moaned and shivered.

Jim then grabbed her by the hair, turned her around and laid her across his lap forcefully while he bare handed her ass hard.

Whack, whack, whack.

Melinda yelled in pain as Jim whaled away. Jim barked at her:

"You deserve your punishment slut because your husband is such a cunt and costs me a lot of money."

"If it wasn't for me, you both would be in the soup line wearing good will jackets"

Whack, whack, whack...

Whack, whack, whack...

Finally, Jim stopped the spanking and bent his whore over his massive desk sliding his cock inside all the to the hilt in one thrust.

Jim admired his handy work, taking a moment to look at the dark shade of red Melinda's juicy ass had turned.

He started pounding away with his cock.

"Yeah, you like that slut?

"Having a real man's cock inside of you, fucking you properly."

"Yes, you do whore I can feel you orgasming again."

"That's my good girl, come all over my cock again"

Jim pounded away like a man possessed watching and listening to his employee's hot wife moan and cum.

"Are you ready for my cum, slut?"

"I'm going to fill your cunt deep because I have a special task for you"

With a grunt Jim unloaded a good-sized nut into his married whore's cunt.

Jim stood up and grinned at the defeated wife laying in a heap on his desk. He picked her up had her strip off the rest of her clothes all while holding her pussy as not to let too much of his cum escape. He grabbed her phone out of her purse and instructed her to call Ray to tell him she is stopping by his office in a few minutes.

Shaking, Melinda made the call. Jim then dressed her in her regular close, a pair of leggings with a pair of flats and a white blouse. A sexy black thong and black lace bra underneath. He wiped the heavy makeup off and had another assistant reapply her normal make up while a third assistant stroked her clit and held his seed inside. He then gave Melinda a set of specific instructions.

He told Melinda he will be watching through the surveillance system, and she better do exactly as instructed. He then told her to come immediately back to his office and take a nap in one of the secret hotel type suites he added. He told her to rest because she will be getting fucked up her ass for the afternoon session.

Jim gave her a nice hard swat on her tight ass as she walked out of his office.

Melinda in an almost robotic like haze made her way a few offices down to her husband's office feeling Jim's load starting to leak out as she walked.

She entered her husband's office without knocking. Melinda was never like this before, but Jim has influenced her to take control of her submissive weak husband. Ray looked up from his desk startled. His eyes were red indicating that he had been crying from his bosses' verbal beat down and threat of firing.

Melinda sat on the couch ignoring Ray's state and did exactly what Jim had ordered her to do. She signaled him over with her finger and made him take off his clothes. She then took a custom-made (by Jim) chastity device out of her purse and locked it onto her husband's pathetically small cock. She pulled out a razor and some cream and shaved her husband's thin pubic area leaving him just a thin landing strip above his tiny dick. Ray hardly had any hair on his body so not much shaving was needed.

She then put a pink bow around the device completing the look. Ray didn't look up or try to fight it. He was a defeated man. Melinda stared into his eyes and said things are going to start change around here.

She then told him to kneel and remove her pants. Ray did so without protest. She undid her blouse and pulled her big, abused tits out. She then peeled off her panties and stuck them in Ray's mouth while she started grinding and rubbing her bald pussy all over his face.

She told him to suck her panties and get all her juice out of them (which is of course Jim's seed, but Ray had no clue). Once she was satisfied that he swallowed it all she removed the panties and pushed her kneeling husbands head into her sex and instructed him to lick.

She towered over him as he ate her pussy, she pulled on her nipples just like Jim likes and gyrated her pussy on his face. With Jim's cum leaking down his throat Ray struggled to keep pace with his wife's rhythm while sucking, slurping, and nibbling her clit the way she demanded it. She hissed at him:

"that's a good boy, yeah eat this pussy, yeah just like that."

" Lick along here, suck that clit, yeah get your tongue in there, that's a good boy."

She then turned around and made him lick her perfect ass, hissing at him again:

"Suck that ass hole, get your tongue in there, deeper, deeper, good boy..."

Jim sat at his desk with his now limp cock still hanging of his pants eating a sandwich that was just brought to him. Watching his handy work on his giant screen projector. The scene was a pure delight for Jim as his plan was coming together, his plan to dominate and own both Melinda and cuck Ray.

Back at his estate his horrified wife was still watching the tape and clearly saw the debauchery going on in Ray's office through Jim's giant projector. Her shock and nausea turned to anger.

She did fell a little twinge in her pussy watching Melinda cage her husband and how she dominantly fucked his face, but her rage was too much at that moment.

While Jim was planning his upcoming month with his new whore, Bobbi St. James started planning revenge as well. In the end none of that mattered as the Alien Invasion happened just a few days later.

Part 2) Mistress Bobbi St. James

It has now been a year since the invasion and Bobbi St. James is sitting outside on one of her patios overlooking the Pacific Ocean reading a novel about a powerful female slave keeper written by a renowned female author.

Bobbi was enjoying a tall glass of an Oregon coast Pino Noir in a tall wine glass with St. James Industries engraved on the top line and Mistress Bobbi St. James, CEO as the bottom line. Her company logo was in the middle and that is a picture of her straddling her private Jet.

Just to the left of Bobbi is her Husband Jim, who was naked (which is the custom except for his "pink" alien provided chastity device) sat nearby on all fours getting pounded in the ass hard by Ms. Jill.

His wrists have leather cuffs which are attached to his ankle cuffs giving miss Jill plenty of access. Jim also, has a humbler device attached to his balls.

Ms. Jill is fierce, relentless, athletic, and muscular. She is an expert in mixed martial arts and is Bobbi's right hand. Jim's back and ass have cane marks, some old and some new. His ass is also bright red from an obvious severe beating administered by Ms. Jill.

Jim is grunting from the relentless ponding he is taking from Jill's "cock". While Jim is being ass raped, he is forced to watch his wife have her divine pussy eaten by her newest smoking hot pet. She is about 18, blond hair, 36DD natural tits without an inch of sag, a perfect round juicy ass, an extremely tight virgin bald pussy and a drop-dead beautiful face.

Bobbi has her new stunning slave blindfolded for an unknown reason to everyone but Bobbi. Bobbi has also forbidden any male to look at her, to see her naked which she has never done before. Her pet's name is Leah, and she is a submissive that Bobbi paid a large sum for.

Bobbi had been enthralled in her book despite her new and sexy pet's best efforts. Bobbi got distracted as her husband's grunting and moaning was getting louder. She looked over at her husband briefly and she smiled as she admired Jill's efforts and muscular body for a minute. She took in Ms. Jill's sculpted body covered in a thin sheen of sweat as she delivered Jim's penance.

She looked away from Ms. Jill to her slave husband staring into his eyes and gave Jim a wicked grin. The powerful, ultra-rich CEO then reached up to one of her favorite male slaves "Big Rob" who was standing next to her holding a shade over Mistress Bobbi and her slut that was between her legs.

Bobbi grabbed the slaves 12-inch cock and as soon as she did the clear colored chastity devise covering his huge cock retracted and disappeared as it was designed to do so with an owner's touch. "Big Rob" almost cried at her touch as Mistress Bobbi hasn't let him out in weeks.

(The Mistress had recently purchased a pair of Twin boys from another part of the world. They are young, handsome, muscular and the aliens have fitted them both with the clear Chasity devices, meaning they have big cocks. Both boys are currently at 11 inches long and still growing. Between the twins and her delicious new pet Leah she hasn't given any of the studs much attention in the last few weeks.)

The Alien devices are color coded. The big cocked studs 11 inches and larger are placed in the clear chastity devices. The devices are transparent, so the stud cocks are on full display for the women's enjoyment.

The 9 inch to almost 11 inch cocks get a grey transparent casing. The 7inch to almost nine inchers are enclosed in transparent blue. The 6-inchers are in transparent yellow, and the tiny dicks are in different shades of transparent pink, the brighter the pink is the more pathetic the penis is.

Some female masters also can manipulate cock size. The alien masters have bestowed this technology on a select few of the most powerful woman, Bobbi being one of them.

For Jim, his once proud cock has been reduced to a little clit sized dick and his little cock cage is the brightest pink in the state.

Mistress Bobbi likes walking him around, taking him shopping and the like. She loves his humiliation and how all the ladies insult his little wee, wee. Inside his bright pink prison is the same device he liked to use on Melinda. The device edges him close to orgasm then denies him.

("You reap what you sow" Jim.)

"Big Rob's" huge cock sprang to life under his mistress's touch, his chiseled chest heaved back and forth, as she stroked the now rock hard and throbbing monster slave cock. Rob's body is lean and cut in all the right places. His washboard stomach and 6 pack abs a direct result of Bobbi's state of the art "stud training program" lead by Ms. Jill.

Rob has a cut cock, it's long and thick with thick veins protruding the surface. It almost looks fake in Mistress Bobbi's petite well-manicured hands. She stroked the length of his cock making her way down to his thick low hanging balls full of three weeks' worth of built-up cum. She glared at Jim again with her beautiful piercing blue eyes while showing him the massive cock.

With one hand she expertly cupped and squeezed his balls and slowly stroked his long, thick shaft. With her other hand she pulled her pet by a thick weave of long blond hair, sternly, forcing her into her now sopping wet pussy.

Her personal pet was making obscene sloshing and sucking noises as Bobbie purred:

"that's my good slut" into her ear.

Her pet was gyrating her hips against her own custom-made chastity belt with the built-in edging device. Pet was desperate for release.

Bobbi's company now specialize in making the female devices using the alien technology that she was empowered with. Bobbi loves to keep her slaves horny and wet all the time, it makes them much more attentive to her needs. They all give 110% all the time with the hopes of earning a release.

Bobbi hissed into her stunning pet's ear again and said

"I'm starting to get close, don't disappoint me or you won't orgasm for a year."

That was followed by a hiss through her clinched teeth:

"good girl, yeesss, lick it, now suck, now lick, suck harrrrrdddddd"

Before Mistress Bobbi unloads in her slaves' mouth, she ordered Big Rob to stand in front of her husband who is still getting pounded in the ass by Jill's giant strap on.

Bobbie tightened her grip on her pussy licker's hair and shoved her face even deeper into her sex.

Bobbi's pussy is worthy of a queen with her light brown full curly muff, big clit and stretched pussy lips 9from her constant indulgence in big slave cock.)

Her muff is nice and thick and curly, so thick that her pubes were irritating her pet's soft delicate face, leaving a light rash of red marks on her beautiful, pale face.

She hissed at her slave husband:

"suck his big cock bitch, get it ready for me"

And then she said:

"Rob, you know what to do".

Rob immediately shoved his giant cock into Jim's mouth gagging his throat, penetrating it deeply. He held it there in place then pulled it back out shoving it back down again. He repeated this technique a few more times before slapping Jim across the face with his massive phallus and rubbed it all over his face and hair.

The smacks were more like thumps, hard and painful dick slaps that only a big thick cock can deliver. Rob was rubbing his cock over Jim's face furiously. Jim had Big Rob's precum and his own spit and cock juice from his mouth all over his bitch face.

The scene was obscene, Jim on all fours, getting fucked in the ass hard by a large strap on while his tiny pink cock which was shaved bald except for his landing strip was swaying to Jill's rhythm. Meanwhile, "Big Rob" was smacking his enormous cock all over Jim's face.